ITT: game protagonists who are canonically definitely virgins

ITT: game protagonists who are canonically definitely virgins

>all those scenes with him and his sister
>going through a portal to Hell and defeating the Antichrist just to save Alma
>implying he didn't plough that

he def got it in with alma you heathen. I'll toad you I swear!

He won't be after I'm done with him.

Ramza is gay.

homos need to stop

Implying he didn't get raped by Ultima

/thread

Forgot pic

Ramza is in love with Justice. He shows zero interset in any female in the game.

It's common to pair up Agrias and Ramza together. However, the PSP version specifically adds scenes where Mustadio and Agrias are paired up to end that.

Every Disgaea character

Link?

Also my contribution.

Stocke ain't got time for female nonsense until the end of the game

>46 years old
>kissless virgin

He's well beyond wizard status. Is he a grandmaster?

This. Reminder that heteros are degenerate and that liking women is a mental illness.

Probably the reason why he's so goddamn angry

>Link?

Link what?

The cutscene of Agrias and the gun faggot. I never played the bad version of FFT.

Is there any way I can turn myself to the purest form of love? I hate being hetero, women are disgusting degenerate whores. Please teach me how.

JC Denton. 23 years old. No residence. No ancestors. No employer. No gf. No-

Oh, I'm lazy. Just look it up.

Mustadio gets Agrias some perfume for her birthday because he's crushing on her. Whole sub-plot is there to sink any Ramza/Agrias romance.

>I never played the bad version of FFT.

So you only played the PSP version? You should have seen the Mustadio scene then.

JC's 23? Always vlew my mind. Maybe it's just the engine that gives everyone very angular faces that makes them look 45+. But then again, JC is sporting one hell of a receeding hairline.

Could be some clone = advanced aging thing?

no wonder he wanted to destroy modern society and modern civilization

>Elizabeth
>Virgin

I have lots of videos that show otherwise.

Stocke is too Operator to care about fucking. But Im kinda glad he got to stick it in Blue girl at the end.

I'm not a virgin and I'm really fucking angry all the time for the last 5 years. Fuck you.

Why are you angry, user? Are you angry enough to call women who don't like you bitches and whores and throw them into TVs?

Sounds like you're already on the right path. Just learn to appreciate the objectively superior beauty of the male body and try to meet nice guys.

Rivia's Geralt

Proof = Infertile

My r34 folder can prove it too

Doesn't matter why I'm angry but
>bitches and whores
yes already
>throwing into TV
in a couple years probably