Nier

>also on PC

Immediately stopped caring about this garbage as soon as this happened.

I wonder if he's going to be a caster/ranged fighter of a group.

I want them to run a train on me.

>2017
i see so much shit for the game but its still so far out

I'm so psyched for this game, and also Nioh. It's a good time to have a PS4.

its another
>enemies have guns but i can fly around the room with a sword that's bigger than me and kill them game

It doesn't matter how fast you're moving, you can cut straight through the bullets anyway.
The first game had a lot of cool bullet patterns you'd have to avoid using 3D space, but you chould stand right in the bosses face and hack away until they stopped. And you were 100% invincibile while guarding if you wanted to wait out the clock like that.

Think about it like this. They made this much progress and the game looks THAT good, and they still have a lot of time to polish all that up.

The game is going to be fucking fantastic.

You have your own bullets that deflect theirs.

lol looks like any other garbage platinum game
can’t they do anything different for a change

Yeah, it's pretty amazing how fast Platinum works. Even Taro was surprised by that.

I hope they aren't rushing it though. I hope they take the game takes its time in the narrative like the first one.

>that shitty design
meh

Somebody stop this madman.

Well they're just copy pasting things that most people won't notice, and they tweak them a bit for the game it's in. Pretty smart. Sounds weird but if more developers did that we might get more developed game mechanics.

he can't keep getting away with making all these 10/10 girls.
Yoshida has superb taste in women.

I want that soundtrack now.

Actually, Yoshida only designed 2B and A2. Operator and Commander were designed by Nagai Yuuya, a co-worker of Yoshida, with apparently the same fantastic taste.

Is he the ultimate madman of vidya? Or is it SWEARY or Suda51? Or Kojimbo?

DELETE THIS!

It's too bad about the Emil mask

so what kind of game is this? what kind was the first one. I never played either but don't remember there being robots??

are you joking?

>calssical Cred Forums autism
Sometimes you are worse than fucking Chris-chan. Will play on PS4, but still happy PC players will be able to play a good game.
>tfw idort master race

why respond to bait?

Just ignore him and move on.

>those fucking hips on the second one
jayzuz

Everything about this game makes my dick diamonds.

Nothing against Yoshida, his owrk is based. But slowly I get a feeling that he draws the same stuff for decades already. I mean, all his works look so damn similar I couldn't tell if third grill is from Nier or Tactics Ogre.

>2nd one

B A B Y

M A K I N G

H I P S

>complains about Yoshida by talking shit about the one character that wasn't actually made by Yoshida
you were saying?

third girl wasn't even done by yoshida, you can tell the artstyle is different if you pay attention

he does nice sexy girls but his sameface is pretty crazy

Looks nice.