Leave the Mass Effect series to me white boys

Leave the Mass Effect series to me white boys.

Keep it

This veraciticiously corticalizes my melaninic endothelium.

>tfw not a mudslime

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Tell you what, I will keep the controller in my hand. You keep the lawnmower wheel in yours.

If you buy the next bioware game, you're literally a subservient cuck, giving money to those who hold nothing but disdain for you.

That's why I'll pirate, even though it's almost guaranteed to be shit anyways

>handle isn't aligned properly to show "white tears" while holding the mug right

Indians are white though lol. What a retard

>Indians are white though

>"white tears", "white fragility", "mayo", "cool whip" and many more aren't considered racist
>someone simply choosing not to have any "people of color" in their game IS racist
Yeah ok.

And Cred Forums says SJWs do no harm

>Poo in loo
>White tears mug
>RTJ shirt

Like how do the white people he works with put up with his shit?

These mentally ill people don't believe you can be racist towards whites. Their victim complex gives them a moral armour to any hypocrisy

they'll get fired otherwrise

Isn't White Tears foreign slang for cum?

Do people still care about Mass Effect?

Vote with your wallets, my friends: No matter how much you love Mass Effect, don't buy this shit. at all.

It's Bioware. The higher ups over there probably encourages this poo in loo's behavior.

Once being white becomes illegal -

they're next

>its another Cred Forums wont fuck off from Cred Forums episode

>tfw the good doctors are probably spinning in their graves in retirement

no one really does, we're waiting for mass media to notice that bioware hired an openly racist man to make their game and enjoy the shit flinging that ensued

So you;re saying he's not an open racist?

It depends user, if he's northern Indian than maybe he is

People are still angry over that ending. ME was important to some people, and the rage has never died.

If this shit skin was making fun of another race would you still be quiet? Faggot.

>it's another Cred Forums shows how cucked it is now by accusing everyone of being Cred Forums

When did this meme start happening? In the past few weeks I've seen it so much when it used to never happen. Hillary shills?

yfw white genocide is inevitable

Tears are transparent no matter the color of skin...

>attention whore wants attention
>give them attention
I always forgot most of Cred Forums is full of 15 year old redditors

>taking the opinions of shitskins seriously

The day of the rope will come soon, brother.

you can literally say "kill all white people" on facebook or twitter and no one will bat an eye

>just ignore them bro if we stop giving them attention they'll go away

take this for what it really is, another brown man owned by the white man, allowed to say anything he wants as it's free publicity for the company. when someone offers something better, they'll can him in a heartbeat and he'll be replaced in the same day.

Please if people actually cared they'd realize the ending might be shit but it's not the only fucking reason this game is bad.

I agree, Mass Effect 3 is overall a shitty third person shooter, but the ending was a shitty cherry on top.

Does anyone have the image showing off all the reused assets and talis face? I can't seem to find it.

This is the poo in loo who threw a shitfit at Eidos for having #cyborg lives matters in some Deus Ex art, isn't he?

Isn't white tears slang for semen?

>it's okay to be racist if you're not white

whew lad, imagine if that was a white dude with a mug that said black tears on it?

Why is nobody lambasting EA for this shit?

Clint Eastwood is right, pussy generation.

Here ya go.
ME2 ass > ME3 ass.

How are those sales doing EA shills?

Is there a dev that has fallen from grace harder than Bioware?

>my dad works at Nintendo and he says they're cancelling their contract with them

This image is a barrel of laughs

brb rewatching magnum force