What the fuck happened, Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fy3DzFBXk5w&t=59m11s
youtube.com/watch?v=jZR-wIArdjA&t=31m58s
youtube.com/watch?v=jZR-wIArdjA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>page 17

What the fuck, indeed.

i tried drawning a map or writing my objectives down when playing older games after watching gamecentercx desu

Autism at its finest

>making notes for danganronpa

I mean, DR2 did have hard cases but the fuck are you doing.

I never did this because I wasn't an autistic retard. I made the occasional map.

>Trying to make sense out of Kodaka

I pity any soul that tried to do this

thats autism my man

you were mollycoddled with minimaps and questlogs and other bullshit.

try playing ultima 4 today as an xample for great immersion
you are simply forced to write shit down

>I made the occasional map.
Same, but only because I didn't have internet at the time.
Fucking "Beneath the Well" in Majora's Mask.

Why don't you do it anymore?

Source?

Reminds me of a Myst and Riven notebook.

Any of you played Obduction? I wondering if it's any good.

Because i found out theres no reason to do so with most games

> DR2 did have hard cases

Fuck this shit.

> OCTAGON!
> she killed her with a swimsuit filled with gravel!
> CAMERA ANGLE
> Wire on Maelstrom of Confusion (???)
> BONE ON THE MEAT
> "I should already know who the culprit is!"

> OCTAGON!
Had to look at walktrough and i still have trouble figuring out where the fuck i was supposed to click

>playing game, super immersed
>die, have to restart from checkpoint
>snap out of it, magic is gone, start playing poorly and half-heartedly
Does anyone else know this feel?

I'm doing a Morrowind playthrough where I ignore the in game journal and create my own, not only for quests but personal thoughts about what's going on. I am playing from the perspective of a jaded high elf noble who has lost his way after being exiled from his family, then wrongfully thrown in prison, only to be dumped on a shitty island for the emperors bidding. He is suspicious of all forms of higher government, equally fascinated and repulsed at Morrowind's culture and environment most especially historical buildings and artifacts found on his adventure, and very appreciative of basic comforts. He also has a drinking problem, which is funny because it stunts magic use, magic use that he sees as a necessity and as an unwanted gift, because he was cursed with womburn that naturally increases his magic power but stunts magicka regeneration.

>notes
>for DR

I know autism is thrown around a lot here but damn. The game's piss easy. I don't even know how one would be able to write so much about a game like this unless it's literally the script.

DR1 is piss easy, but I'd say DR2 is actually pretty challenging besides case 3.

> I am playing from the perspective of a jaded high elf noble

Stopped reading there. ERP fags should be gassed.

autism general? autism general.

Man, I sometimes wish I could be that autistic. I kinda just spaced out and didn't really give a fuck about how the towers worked and just accepted whatever they said it was.

MEAT THE BONE ON

I realized I was putting more thought and looking for meaning in more things the developer did

This is now a Danganronpa thread. How uncalled for was this?

Those weren't "hard". The swinsuit thing is simply obtuse, the MEAT ON THE BONE and octagon bullshit were most likely translation bullshit and negligence.

Nah, I'm a normal person.

He was right all along

I don't have autism. I still use Notepad though.

>not using Notepad++

>ERP
It's just RP.
It's the best way to develop natural plausible restrictions in RPGs games that make the game funner because you don't just go for the most expedient option for everything and turn it into number crunching autism.

> besides case 3

fuck you that mikan round with the camera angle had me stumped

youtube.com/watch?v=Fy3DzFBXk5w&t=59m11s

so many choices and bullets

Being overwhelmed by choices is a weakness of mine.

youtube.com/watch?v=jZR-wIArdjA&t=31m58s

The mom smoked while pregnant

Sounds pretty interesting.

If you are the autismo that made that you might enjoy solving Umineko

I don't know about you, but I've been playing Dragon's Dogma and I'm extremely immersed.

Enlighten me on Notepad++ then. The website isn't really that helpful on selling it's product and new features doesn't seem helpful to me.

It's the easiest case because when you sit down to think about it for a second you already figure out who did it. Mikan's pushed way too hard during the case.

I'm not autistic enough

How would you recommend I play Danganronpa if I don't have a PSP? PC emulation fine?

>SWIMSUIT
>FILLED
>WITH
>GRAVEL

Literally makes no sense. If it was a premeditated murder you'd have to reason to kill with such a stupid weapon. If it was a spur of the moment thing, how are you going to slowly fill a swimsuit with gravel and then beat someone to death with it.

Fucking. Stupid.

This. Umineko is a game that actually could generate that many pages of autism, unlike DR.

notepad++ is immensely more usable than notepad.

but I was with Her Story

Just pirate/buy it dummy

Just pirate/buy the steam version?

The first two games are on PC, Another Episode just read a plot synopsis on. Then read Danganronpa Zero, maybe Danganronpa Kirigiri. Also read Danganronpa Gaiden Killer Killer, then watch Danganronpa 3 in the order of future arc 1 - despair arc 1 - future arc 2 -despair arc 2 etc.

You might be playing it wrong then. They give you a shitload of bullets exactly to overwhelm the player. Just think about what could have happened beforehand and, if a bullet matches your argument, choose it, instead on relying on the choices to piece everything together.

>being autistic

I had a whole folder of word and excel documents for Final Fantasy XI Online and Company of Heroes. Also used to write down pen&paper notes in older games like Diablo 2 and I kept a pen&paper diary of my day-to-day progress in FFXI. Also played Eve Online for a bit so I had pages of notes, ideas, fittings, ship stat comparisons and of course spreadsheets for days when I played that.

There's a PC version on Steam.

The rhythm minigame in Danganronpa 2 is fucked on the Steam version, though.

I sometimes write short stories about riddles and psychological games when i am all alone, does that makes me an assburger?

I'm just suggesting how to get the full danganronpa experience to understand the story. Sure, he could just emulate DR1 and watch DR2 on youtube or something and go to DR3, but then he would only understand maybe 70% of the whole thing.

absorb bullet debates are the fucking worst

Depends on the quality of that
Good riddles and battles of wits are 10/10

>short stories
No

It's only when you write novel tier or larger that you near autism levels.

what did he mean by this

if they're not totally crap or Magical Realm infested then totally fine bro. Being creative is a good thing.

This is the most detailed I got as a kid.

>Stop being a fucking autist Kirigiri

I remember in the days before I knew about the internet I actually made my own grid maps for final fantasy tactics's deep dungeon

You started chasing graphics instead of good game design. Complicated games exist, but they aren't going to be AAA games since those have to have a broader appeal.

it's not that you got older. video games truly became shit with all kinds of untalented faggots mudding the industry.

All I'm reading "He is a Char.."

to be honest I miss level design like this. now they're just straight tunnels in most games.

This.

Yeah fuck that faggot, who role plays in a role playing game?

My uncle did this. Had notebooks on notebooks for a bunch of different games. Shit was creepy.

you really didnt need to make notes for anything danganronpa related, the game isnt that crazy ir complicated

though for zero time dilemma, i did make notes of x passes and who said them etc
i thought that game series was more complex so it it needed me to makes notes of everything you can
you never knew what was gonna be needed where

Looks like an odd electronic schematic

>Kid
>Phantasmagoria
Your parents were fine with that?

I just had one story completed. It was about an university student who stole his professor project after he comitted suicide, only to find out about some creepy shit that he was studying.

The other stories are really unfinished because i lost interest or because i lost it with other documents.

>OP's face right now

They didn't understand that stuff (gaming). Besides they didn't tell me get out of the room when sex or violent scenes came on HBO.

>Post pictures on Cred Forums
>They suddenly end up on Cred Forums
You crazy niggers work fast.
Oh trust me, I'm well aware that DR is pretty entry level in terms of mysteries but I just can't help it, I like to write things down.

It can still happen.

I recently started playing Nights into dreams. I play and practice it for hours, then I spend the rest of the day listening to the OST.

One of the best games ive played this year.

That game was pretty cool. Exploring an evil magician's house was way more interesting than snooping around the cubicles in your office.

> youtube.com/watch?v=jZR-wIArdjA
> Celestia Lu- whatever?

that part always gets me

Pretty good.

post more you absolutely glorious bastard

or at least post frontal shots so we can read it

Not that user but my parents didn't know. Based older cousin lent me the game.

I played Fate/Extra, and wrote down enemy patterns I discovered through trial and error, instead of waiting for them to be slowly revealed by beating the enemy up enough times
because otherwise Caster dies horribly to anything if you are unlucky enough to get hit like two-three times

Fuck this one hard, I literally guessed every single person except who it actually was until they were the last one left because I didn't catch a vague hint that they thought was so obvious.

More than once DR2 turned into a literal guessing game and I don't got time for this shit to waste a whole extra hour every time I get hung up on every little thing.

I killed myself every time during the "pick the suspicious spot! segments. The closet in Chapter 2 and that fucking window / octagon shit in Chapter 4 god damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I'd do this if I had the imagination and time

Good for you anomylous

Yo you should check out Umineko if you enjoy taking notes of murder mysteries

I did a day-by-day log of Artifact Adventure, told from the leader's point of view as a personal journal, detailing the decisions and implications of their choices.
I also have a "manuscript" of sorts for a few stories from games that had some inter connectivity without being too blatant about stating it; the two that have the most writing in them are Etrian Odyssey (linking the guild from 1 to 2 to 4) and the Phantasy Star Online series (linking original online through PSU, PSP, and PSO2)
If I had more autism and more talent, the Phantasy Star one is practically a comic book.

the sad thing is that this game is only a few years old

EO3 really shook up the classes to the point it was difficult to try and say any of those portraits could possibly be your old characters eh

I you want to play a game that doesn't hold your hand that much try Divinity: Original Sin

> finish dungeon
> kickass chest at the end
> locked, can't unlock with picks or spells
> chest is covered in fey runes
> oh boy you better had up picked that super random expensive and seemingly useless book from the starting town shop that talked about fairy runes otherwise you're gonna miss out big time on that juicy treasure

>again
>implying I was ever so immersed

Which one was this? Please tell me it was case 2 so I can agree with you.

Wasn't Phantasmagoria a point & click, though?

>I don't even know how one would be able to write so much about a game like this unless it's literally the script.
You've never seen the 150-page Sayaka Maizono thesis.

every fucking case from 3 onwards

I swear this wasn't a problem in Danganronpa 1. Initially you had no idea who the culprit was at the beginning but as the case developed it became fucking obvious who it was.

Danganronpa 2 even after 2 hours of debates nothing was ever revealed and it always boiled down to guessing game and praying you had enough health to do it.

I'm just waiting for Kaede's game.

Not only that, but I'm a dirty heretic that never owned 3. I couldn't find a copy while money still existed, and EO4 was a gift.

Who's ready for Junko on Monday?

I said case 2 because that's the only case where I felt that. I genuinely didn't know it was Peko. In every other DR2 case, it became clear to me as the trial went along and I knew by decision time who it was.

> In every other DR2 case, it became clear to me as the trial went along

H O W
O
W

They always made you pick someone before getting even close to that.

Fuck the Improved Hangman's Gambit. I only got through them in the late game by tanking and abusing health restore skills.

this is how you play morrowind.

I take notes and make maps for old RPGs like wizardry or M&M

grorious5 fps

>Case 4 tells you it's gotta be the person who shouldn't have heard Nekomaru fall
>Case 3 it's the only person who could have taken that camera somewhere and not been out of range, and who could have been near Ibuki to manipulate her
>Case 5 you figure out the poison grenade, then it's clear Komaeda wanted the traitor to throw it, and you should damn well know who the traitor is by then

I forgot the details of case 1 exactly, but I figured out Teruteru too.

I found that easy as shit when I discovered you could pick up the letters and throw throw them somewhere else without suffering any damage.

Chapter 1 was very well explained. Chapter 2 was easy aside from maybe suspecting Sonia.

This except as soon as they were asking how someone could escape the room, I figured only she could do it.

I'm not sure what to think of this autism. I understood exactly what the game was aiming for the moment you went in from the other side and I figured the elevator would have been something that rung around the outside of the building.

I was not expecting the fucking Nagito twist, that caught me by surprise

Fuck hangman's gambit.

I suspected Sonia. That's where I fucked up.

STEPLADDER
SWORD

>danganronpa
this is just autism, not anything respectable

now if they were hand drawing maps on grid paper for SMT, that's different

>google search this image

>it searches for hot 5 grade girls

see you in 20 years

While I'm here, should I bother playing UDG?

It's not a must play, but it should be experienced. It has some amazing scenes. So either play it or watch it.

Huh. You weren't kidding

I have a feeling that you don't quite know what the word you are using means

ESL like you should be gassed

I have a PSTV that Henkaku'd, but I don't want to shell out the cost of the memory card.

Guess I'll go to Youtube.

kek, not for me

pool online screenshot 4