What games do you play when you have insomnia and can't sleep Cred Forums?

What games do you play when you have insomnia and can't sleep Cred Forums?

The drinking game. As long as you only drink a little bit, like 2 beers or something, it makes you feel pretty lethargic and tired. Alcohol is the best thing for insomnia in my experience.

I fucking wish I had insomnai so I could play more vidya

Fucked up sleeping schedule =/= insomnia

Your favorite game.

abloobloo, go be triggered somewhere else
this is like those mental patients going "you aren't really depressed waaaaaaaah"

Arma 3

>stop being sad
>only I can be sad
>pay attention to me guize :(
>im a grill btw

>Tfw too tired for vidya but not tired enough to sleep

Haha, time for Cred Forums.

I either read books or put on a stream of a game I enjoy watching (screen is easily viewable from bed) with the audio really quiet and just kind of half watch the steam half get lost in my own thoughts till i fall asleep.

Your post implies insomnia is something you lose, user. Fuck you people that trivialize the actual disorder because you stay up till 3 am and sleep till noon.

You both are a bunch of attention seeking pussies.

Isn't insomnia a 'fake' illness and predominantly psychological?

Mobile sudoku. Knocks me out within 30 minutes.

>In medicine, a disorder is a functional abnormality or disturbance. Medical disorders can be categorized into mental disorders, physical disorders, genetic disorders, emotional and behavioral disorders, and functional disorders. The term disorder is often considered more value-neutral and less stigmatizing than the terms disease or illness, and therefore is a preferred terminology in some circumstances.[11] In mental health, the term mental disorder is used as a way of acknowledging the complex interaction of biological, social, and psychological factors in psychiatric conditions. However, the term disorder is also used in many other areas of medicine, primarily to identify physical disorders that are not caused by infectious organisms, such as metabolic disorders.

Read a book sometime.

No, it can be caused in different ways, some psychological and some biological. Insomnia is an umbrella term, there's a bunch of different types with a bunch of different causes.

Also, not sure if bait suggesting that psychological disorders are fake.

OK but I don't see how what you posted has anything to do with what I asked. What fucking point are you trying to make here? As far as I'm aware insomnia is pretty broad term that generally refers to being unable to sleep despite being tired. This could be caused by any numbers of things.

still triggered? poor user :(

Cred Forums

Yes, but the majority of people that claim insomnia are the same snowflakes that claim depression when they get sad sometimes.

>Difficulty falling asleep one night cause you slept till 1
>lol I'm such an insomniac xD

insomnia and depression and gender dysphoria are the aspergers of the tumblr generation

Alright man enjoy your insomnia :)
If you actually have insomnia why don't you get medical attention instead of posting in Cred Forums?

This right here, I drink just enough to get a good buzz and im out like a candle. Alcohol also makes me dream a lot so thats cool too.

>I have trouble falling asleep
>this requires medical attention
Man up

Yeah that's what I'm telling the other guy.

Spook games

For some reason alcohol makes me more energetic. Unless i drink like 20 beers or something then i finally start to wear down.

Middens.

Help me.

I don't have insomnia, but when I was a NEET and my sleep pattern was fucked, if I had to be somewhere in the morning, I occasionally had to pull an all nighter for it.
I would play whatever I usually play until I was too tired to focus, then usually leaned back in my chair, grabbed a controller and played something that's easy to pick up like Spelunky, Risk of Rain, Binding of Isaac, Don't Starve etc.

The strongest tiring effect for most people comes after your blood's alcohol level starts decreasing. Not sure if there's an English term for the state I'm talking about.

Not him but all he says is

>I have trouble falling asleep
=/=
>Insomnia

>The strongest tiring effect for most people comes after your blood's alcohol level starts decreasing. Not sure if there's an English term for the state I'm talking about.
When you are sobering up is the term you are looking for.