Ouch

she's not wrong though

peach is all about that BBC (BIG BOWSWER COCK)

Got put in the friendzone. Whore can save herself from now on.

I actually think that eventually they will end Mario as a series. Miyamoto will say it's enough, time to put it to bed and the last game will be Bowser becoming a good guy and marries Peach.

Everyone will wonder why the universe doesn't explode again like in Super Paper Mario and Miyamoto will just look like you are an idiot and then say some quick. "Well, that's just the Paper Universe, because it's a story book. Not the real world."

Maybe not Mario as a whole, but I can see Paper Mario ending once people realize that the paper gimmick can only work for so long and/or Nintendo refuses to go back to the classic formula for three games

Meanwhile...

Bowserfags pls leave.

In the end, it should be BowserXPeach, LuigiXDaisy, MarioXRosalina, WarioXHis money, and WaluigiXhimself.
Mario literally has no personality and can be footed with anyone.

>Peach is hotter in fanart and Smash Bros
Fucking how? How does Nintendo keep making her ugly?

The feeling is mutual though.
Mario loves Peach like a sister in-law.

Ever heard of incest?

Pretty much. Mario has no time for love. He's afraid of commitment. That's why he ran away from his traditional Italian family - they wanted him to start a dynasty with Pauline.

Peach knows how Mario really swings

???

You reek of autism.

>MarioXRosalina

But that's incest.

No, that's just a theory...

A GAY THEORY

Are there actually people that don't know Mario and Luigi are brothers?

They aren't direct relatives, so it's fine.

Nah.

Luigi x Peach (obvious)

Mario x Daisy (Land series is at the end of the official timeline)

Wario x Mona when she gets out of high school

Bowser x an uncomfortable Wendy dressed as Peach

Waluigi never finds love.

Yes, normies.

And there are people that still defend this game.

WOW

Basically confirms she's Bowser's cocksleeve.

Wrong as fuck. See that ellipsis? She stopped because she realized she couldn't say Mario is plumbing her every night because of her royal position. Until Mario proposes and he becomes King of the Mushroom kingdom, they're just "friends".

Waluigi ALWAYS finds love.

You know Bowser has a son with an undetermined Koopa, don't you?

Waluigi is the love.

But that's just a theory.

Uncle an niece is pure. Pure.

That's the face of someone who wants to die...

This.

Mario x Peach
Bowser x A fat cock

Peach has Rosalina on the side.

PeachxRosalina is only good if you involve breast envy.

With a stork.

peach = bitch

Peach is pure. Remember Sunshine? She had to think a bit to realize what a "Mama" is.

youre confusing pure with stupid

lol

Thank fuck this show got cancelled. Hopefully TDS goes next.

Peach is pure! PURE!

She was 100% thick as fuck during that game. And all the way trough the GC era spin-off games.

Waluigi loves himself

>And this is my... friend Mario.
>And this is my...
>my...
>...
She hesitated. She's getting that Italian dick, and we all know it.

Thicc or mentally thick?

The latter.

The opposite is true, he hates himself more than anybody else does. The cornerstone of his character is self-pity and self-loathing.

I know that feel.

I don't think she's ever been what you'd call smart. We've seen that she can use magic, and she's insanely capable at platforming, yet she always, ALWAYS, gets caught with her pants down.

Somehow, the Princess, who can jump farther than Luigi AND Mario, who can wall jump, who can use the same powerups that Mario and Luigi can, gets kidnapped.

Peachie's a retard.

Everyone is desu

>Miyamoto will say it's enough
This will never happen. Miyamoto will die fully expecting Mario to be milked for eternity.

>He tried to make it a racial thing when he was canned
>Never mind that the show had awful ratings, fucking nobody wanted to watch "nigger host and C-list celebrities riff on white people, the """news show""""

And the new Daily Show host is an insufferable cunt as well, but I can't see them canning it. Even though the show is infinitely less popular without Jon Stewart, it and South Park are all the network has left.

... Nothing about this joke makes sense. Fuck you, random daily show correspondent who got a show for no reason

Didn't Mario also denied about him and Peach being together?

What is this deviantart level rash?

kek

Cred Forums writes an article featuring user

I want bowser to sit on me

OwO what's this??

No shit, Mario isn't a noble. Probably gets some succ and a plot of land for saving her.

Nah, he'll become the King eventually. And we'll get to play as their kids: Marco and Luisa.

>Super Mario Bros.
>"Bros."
How does anyone miss this? It's literally in the title of the one game everyone knows.

>HELP! MY SISTER'S RAPING ME; HOW DO I MAKE IT STOP

>Oh Johnny, only a faggot would be mad at his sister sucking him off.

Well obviously, why would you date Mario when you have this hunk of man?

She's competent in the RPG series' as well as Seven stars. She also doesn't seem that thick headed in 3D World Diving head first into a pipe wasn't what you'd call smart but Mario does the same thing every game.

>WaluigiXHimself.
The only right answer.

When will Shadow-Waluigi become a thing?

WHAT IF MARIO AND THE PRINCESS HAD SEX

>Super Smash Bros
>not all the characters are brothers
Thanks Sakurai

Even without shitpat i'll still believe that Rosalina is Mario and Peaches Daughter.

And that Wario and Waluigi are her Uncles

Does princess have puss-puss?

Suicide when?.

LOL

>Wario
>Women

(Me) on the left

Idk I would kill for a female friend who was willing to talk to me and eat cake with me

Disregard women, acquire currency.

Peach hardly says a word to mario

>Bowser's the one for you

aw, she was about to say her boyfriend Mario, but she's too nervous to ask him out.

BASED WARIO

>stereotyping italians as MAMA MIA LOVA PIZZA types while crying about some "current year" shit
>not even doing it right since they're well known pasta-fags
>nevermind the whole "implying two brothers are gay lovers" thing

how do you fuck up that hard, it's not like it's some obscure game nobody gives a fuck about it's goddamn mario

Don't do that.

Fuck yes. My man. Why work hard to get women when you can just disregard them, get money, and then have them chasing YOUR dick.

I'm sure wario loves women. Just, you know, women made out of gold or something. Maybe Pink Gold.

You downloading the torrent guys?

>eta: infinity

Of course, her cock is bigger than Mario's and Luigi's put together

I

HATE

NTR

>people still use utorrent

wowee

I'd suck her cock. No homo.

Source?

I guess you could say... She want's the B's D.

Out...

Now...

What do you use? Deluge?

not him, but I use qbittorent, same layout less spyware I assume)

His show got canceled so I think we're karmatically even

link?

holy shit it's canon

>King Mario
this would make for an interesting mushroom kingdom management/strategy game, and at the end Mario gets tired of not hopping on goombas or has to get up and defeat bowser himself because toads are incompetent

Princess Peach hates Bowser you retards, even putting aside his countless atrocities, she finds him obnoxious, idiotic, and repugnant. She's not some dumbass skank like Daisy, she's sweet, find, and has a good head on her shoulders. There's only one koopa for her. She's insecure, she's sensitive, and Peach wants to help her come out of her shell.
Both literally and figuratively ;)

>Drawing wendy cute
STOP THIS

It can't be helped.

more

Wake me up.

Bump

>she finds him obnoxious, idiotic, and repugnant.
Most girls sleep with that guy, they don't sleep with the friend who saves them.

Need more NTR doujins with bowser mindbreaking peach

>Most girls sleep with that guy
No. They sleep with that kind of guy if they don't see them as that, and only if they're airheaded thrillseekers, which Peach is not.

Peach and Mario are just friends. Peach doesn't like Bowser at all, and doesn't enjoy his presence, but she's too sweet to truly hate him.

NTR is pathetic, only sad Cred Forumsnons that self-insert in some way like it. Either as a form of self-loathing or as a massive delusion.

>Miyamoto on his deathbed 10 years from now
>Reveals that Bowser X Peach is canon
>Cred Forums goes wild

>"Alright, since this is it, it's time to let the record straight."
>"Mario and Luigi were never brothers, that's just the name of their plumbing firm."

>mushroom kingdom management/strategy game
I'd kill for such a thing. It's one of the few vidja genres they haven't tackled yet.

>he never played Super Mario Land and Super Mario Land 2
The land is safe, he leaves to find his share of adventure.

>Miyamoto will say it's enough
Are we talking about the same miyamoto?

I posted this thread last night and got no replies. Fuck you