Hey, wanna join our party? We need a fifth

Hey, wanna join our party? We need a fifth.

Other urls found in this thread:

blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/Legacy_Weapon#Gallia_Sphyra:_Outseal
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> no magic damage dealer
Shit party

>Noel unbearable to listen to in CT and CS
>Noel becomes decent in CP, although still generic
>Tsubaki awful person in every installment
>Makoto best girl in CP
>Sprites will never be redrawn with her jacket
>Doesn't shut up about her underboob

I don't care if she was once a dude. Mai will be good...right?

Why are anime designs so boring? Samefaces with oversized weapons/furry outfits. Japan is lazy as fuck.

BlazBlue is shilled so hard in Japan. Pure bred otakus eat it up. There is more fanservice content than actual installments.

You girls are all dressed like worthless cock lusting sluts though, are you sure a pure maiden such as myself will fit in?

That's probably why they need a fifth,user

Only if I get to touch fluffy tail.
Makoto the best.

Why wouldn't you?

>needing five people to get anything done
Faggots. My party is superior to your party.

>no healer
Probably it is better to go with ds3 faith caster.

Bust a nut in Bullet

Give his spear back

MY GAY BULGES.

But it's mine.

No it's Cu's, and before that it was titty sensei's

Do you need a healer?

Lets do this

I think it's clear they do.

Uh where's the male equivalent of your party?

Why would I party with a team of low level only wearing low tier stuff ? Just fuck off you casual I have some raids to do

they are males

Only if I'm able to touch squirrel tits tail and tits.
I'm willing to negotiate on the second part, but the first part is non negotiable.

I don't know you guys don't look anton ready...
I feel like my lvl 30 brehmen might be wasted here...

>not being the wizard

Sorry but I am already in another party.

These girls are all pure.

How come purple hair isn't in the party ?

Cu doesn't need it. He's dead.

I see four girls and a guy though.

She isn't playable.

>makoto
>pure
kek

here's a picture of two guys

Noel is not a guy

Pure sluts maybe. Throw a fat, throbbing cock in the middle of them and they'll corrupt in no time flat

He's going to need it for his upcoming video game.

Stop that, they're pure. None of them lusts for a disgusting male

Now you did it.

Noel is a male, and the squirrel lusts for her

Join our party, we need a fifth guy for the hell of it.

Cute boys

I wasn't talking about Noel. Though, Noel IS a boy's name in France. Noelle being the female version of that name.

Don't be too hard on me.

They're all pure virgins.

Tsubaki is in love with Jin, Makoto thinks Jin is hot and Mai is in love with Taro so three of them are interested in guys. They are still pure though.

WTF im gay now

This is a manly man

Join our party and get gains.

All around shitty parties, join this one for massive gains and power.

Why is Mai's weapon a Spear?
Wasn't she using a Sword and a Parrying Dagger in remix heart?
Does the Spear symbolize her love for dicks?

How much gains and power?

Another character that got in CF also used a shortsword-thing, so they didn't want the two to overlap. Because of that, Mai got a spear as a Legacy Weapon.

What is this, team asshole? Nobody would join that team, 3 of them would kill you as soon as they got the chance and the fourth would drag you off to his rape lab if you have something of interest about you. No way.

MASSIVE, Broly level.

Don't be a pussy, Broly level.

>Legacy Weapon

Is this the Ars Magus term for none-Ars Magus users?

>>and the fourth would drag you off to his rape lab if you have something of interest about you

>implying that's a bad thing

>Is this the Ars Magus term for none-Ars Magus users?
No, Legacy Weapon is a thing that was introduced in XBlaze. Really it's just really old weapons from some lost age with strong abilities and drawbacks to compensate for it. Es has one as well.

Tch. Bunch of maggots. Just stay out of my way if you care about your life.

>*teleports away*

11 days boys. Hell today and tomorrow if you got the demo.

Legacy weapons have been here since the first game.

Mai got a Legacy Weapon in Variable Heart. Gives her a more unique playstyle since nobody else in the roster has a spear.

Legacy Weapons already existed in BB. The sword Jubei's brother used to fight Terumi was one.

They literally have not, you're referring to Nox Nyctores which are just created by Nine.

literally 3 fuckbois and a cool guy

>The sword Jubei's brother used to fight Terumi was one
Hi'hirokane was never, not even once, referred to as a Legacy Weapon in the entire Phase Shift 1, or in CF when it was mentioned either. It's a weapon that the clan that they're from have preserved, not something from the ancient age.

blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/Legacy_Weapon#Gallia_Sphyra:_Outseal
>This spear removed the sense of pain from Mai, and also taught her to wield it properly.

So she's a female Azrael now?

No, Legacy weapons have been here forever. Makoto is using a Legacy Weapon, Kagura is too.

Legacy Weapons are weapons from the Age of Origin that can harm spiritual entities. That's exactly what Hi'hirokane was.

>best game appears

What? Nox weapons remove the feeling of pain as well, Bolverk took the wheel so much that Noel would mentally just sit back and think about crapes and school crap while her body kicked the crap out of people back in Calamity Trigger, something that Rachel got on her ass for until she finally started fighting herself from Continuum Shift and onwards.

What? Mai is nothing like Azrael.

That wiki entry seems inaccurate. It removed the pain Mai was feeling from her existing wounds.

>Makoto is using a Legacy Weapon, Kagura is too
No they are not, stop spouting bullshit. Their weapons are just regular Armagus. They have never ever been referred to as Legacy Weapons, where the fuck are you getting this from?

>Legacy Weapons are weapons from the Age of Origin that can harm spiritual entities
Blatant lie. Being able to harm spiritual entities is an ability EXCLUSIVE to Hi'hirokane. All of the Legacy Weapons have different abilities. For example, Murakumo is used for breaking Drive crystals, and Kusanagi makes the users existance shared and unaffected by Phenomena Intervention by inheriting the abilities between timelines.

Legacy Weapons were NEVER mentioned as a thing until XBlaze, and only was brought into the mainline BB in CF with Mai and Es. The only other Legacy Weapon wielders are Kuon and Sechs.

Yeah ragna is the only usefull member there

Both Murakumo and Kusanagi are able to slay the Black Beast that Touya turns into, so they are certainly capable of slaying spiritual entities.

And weapons meeting that definition did already exist in the main BB universe. Which makes sense since the Xblaze and BB universes only diverged recently.

Previous Threads: , ,
, , , , Console Lobby password is always mai
PC Lobby Naming Convention: /maig/ (Region) (East/West)

> NEWS
- Blazblue Variable Heart, a new manga starring Mai, is currently being published
- Es and Mai are on-release DLC, Es will be available to download for free 2 weeks after release
- US release of BBCF is set for November, preorder for CE up on Amazon now!
- Es and Mai will be playable at Tokyo Game Show, on September 15-18
- CF demo available in JP PSN (preorder required); does not include Es or Mai
- Mai is the best

You have got to be the biggest virgin I've ever seen.

>US won't get the demo
Why does ASW hates US BB players?

>>Both Murakumo and Kusanagi are able to slay the Black Beast that Touya turns into, so they are certainly capable of slaying spiritual entities.
You do not understand what spiritual entities in BlazBlue means for jack point shit. Spiritual entities specifically refers to souls like Terumi who needed to possess a body.

The Black Beast exists out of the realm of reason, the same way that Valkenhayn does. Armagus and Nox are made to be able to combat that by having the same type of capabilties. That's because humanity as it was then was unable to combat it in any way without sorcery because sorcery is the only out-of-logic ability that humanity had access to prior to Nine creating the foundation for Armagus and Nox.

You literally have no fucking clue what you're talking about. Reread Phase Shift, reread XBlaze, and reread BlazBlue because you clearly weren't paying attention if you're equating fucking ghosts to the Black Beast.

because US BBfags aren't good enough to compete in ArcRevo.

Why is this implying?

SKD does, but that's the only one really.

That's the retard that killed Blazblue discussion on Cred Forums last year by spamming the same shit in Blazblue threads until the mods started deleting them. And now he's doing it again. Pretty weird how someone can have such an obsessive hateboner for a game.

Are you for real? That's actually sad

skd is a big fag.

I wanna impregnate Makoto!

In XBlaze didn't they reveal Izayoi is a legacy weapon or something? I never really got that, but Kuon used one and they called it a legacy weapon.

ragna please
aren't you already fucking pretty much every other female in the bb universe?

The Izayoi in XBlaze is different from the Izayoi in BlazBlue. What connection they have to eachother is uncertain, but for all we know the Izayoi in XBlaze could've been used as a base/reference in BlazBlue since the Mage Guild was in possession of it, and Nine was in charge of creating the Nox.

Yeah, he not only posted a similar post in every BB-related thread, he even false-flagged by making Blazblue threads titled something like "Blazblue General #321" with that post in the OP in order to try and get janitors to delete blazblue threads on sight. And he actually succeeded in the end and managed to kill blazblue discussion in Cred Forums. No idea why he hates BB so much.

Ok, kinda figured they were different just cause of the shit it does in her ending. Was just never sure what the dif was.

I'm more amazed that not only did he succeed is that the mods allowed something so obvious to happen.

To be fair, they were daily threads for like months and there's discussion on /vg/ anyway. And it's not like anyone on Cred Forums has the CF demo.

I'm playing it right now, but I go to /blaz/ too anyway

Fortune Summoners is secretly one of the best PC exclusive games on the market.

I want it on Vita.

>Deluxe version will never be available on Steam
>FS2 never because the developer quit the industry and returned to being an average Japanese businessman

I remember those threads. THe Ragna Noel shipping, the Alpha 1 cult, the No Mai No Buy, the fake spoilers like Mu going insane and murdering people, Makoto actually being paranoid and planning to kill her friends and Celica gaining the memories of her dead adult self. It was fun.

>BlazBlue fans

Why wont Blazblue go pure furry and make Jubei playable?

They weren't really daily. And the way that retard obsessively shitposted any BB-related thread for months and now a year later is pulling the same shit again shows that he must have some sort of mental imbalance.

BB always had a dub though. Of course getting rid of it will piss people off. Specially when a lot of the characterization comes from the actual fights and in match dialogue.

Don't try to start this shit yet again.

>Weebtrash opinion.
>Not pandering to the West where real money is made.

Even Persona 5 only sold 330k in Japan and that's been their most hyped game there for years. It was a game so celebrated, their competition added persona items to their games. lel.

>Even Persona 5 only sold 330k in Japan
That's fucking great for a still niche series. Nothing hits 500k except DQ, FF, MH, and kids franchises.

Let's board politics let's talk more about these chick's party.

Mori gives you the authority to put one (1) character who's already appeared in at least one of the materials related to the BlazBlue universe

Who do you pick?

Raquel just to piss people off.

what even is her/naoto's deal anyways?

>it's a stealth maifag episode

Kajun.

Read Bloodedge Experience or the wiki whatever.

Yes please. Wait, can Kajun even fight?

She's a field agent of Kokonoe. It would make sense if she could.

Kokonoe's party is Bullet,Tager,Lambda,Makoto and Kajun.

Would you join her party user?

They're basically the primary relationship in Bloodedge Experience, and their world's equivalent of Rachel.

I'd rather join Team Remix Heart.

>ALRIGHT MAGGOTS WHEN YOU LEAVE THIS ACADEMY YOU WILL WEAR THE SKIMPIEST OUTFITS IMAGINABLE AM I CLEAR?

Tsubaki's the only one wearing sensible clothing because she only wants one man to see her unmentionables, Everyone else showing off everything without a hint of shame in their eyes because they have no men.

Oh, japan, you and your traditional japanese woman appeal. I'll be shocked if Tsubaki doesn't have a Yukiko outfit.

So what you're saying is, Ragna/Rachel endgame confirmed?

Soon

>her foster parents thought she was a boy too

Tsubaki may bein love with a man, but she's still single. And she's not the only one; Mai is in love with Taro.

That's as stupid as saying Noel has a crush on Ragna. get at me if she's still talking about Taro in Central Fiction

Naoto and Kagura are the only guys in there
Remove Nine

Noel has never announced that she's in love with Ragna. Mai quite literally admitted that she's in love with Taro and she said so to her friends as well. And she obviously cares and thinks about him. Plus she blushes, her heart races and she gets flustered when she's near him.

>That's as stupid as saying Noel has a crush on Ragna.
but but but

No buts!, Noel doesn't feel any romantic attraction towards Ragna and I can debate any so called evidence you give me

my feelings > your """"facts""""
ragna/noel is best ship and end game
fucking fight me over it bitch

Sometimes I forget that I'm talking to "adults"

Sorry but since we can't punch each other over the internet you'll just have to settle for showing me you're evidence Noel wants Ragna in that way

>has to do everything
Being Ragna is suffering

Mai saved BB.

I love Mai.

This thread has officially turned to shit.

Get a life.

I wish they would.

>Needing 3

Watt best partner

Really Arche's fine on her own.
AI-controlled Arche could beat anyone in a fight. She's fucking bullshit.

What's with Kajun and butterflies?

It's never explained. Probably just a stylistic choice.

You will never get romantically involved with Mai faster than the other girls

What's that supposed to mean? Mai is no longer interested in getting romantically involved with other girls.

>BB threads are just maiposting now

I want to be Mai.

What's with these bumps. This isn't a general.

Or is it?

I'll always believe in Alpha.

Don't we all

I want to marry Mai.

Don't we all

>Makoto actually being paranoid and planning to kill her friends
Oh man you took me back

No

I don't

If I had considerable ability and power, or if they somehow gave a shit about my continual existence, then yes. I would join in a fucking heartbeat. I always envied the shit that villains could pull.

Makoto for my mistress

>no BB mobile RPG fighter

There is a mobile BB game.

Is it a dating sim?!

Too many spear users in the party. Either Tsubaki or Mai needs to go.
Replace Tsubaki with Celica and you'll have yourself a splendid party set up as long as the fifth goes Tank.

No, it's an unofficial chinese thing

Tsubaki isn't a spear user.

Man, I can't give a fuck about that, I just wanna date my waifu and lure her away from Kagura and Ragna. Chronophantasma made it clear she's hot for him,too now.

It's a form of spear.

>inb4 Izayoi isn't Tsubaki.

Ain't no nigga using the inferior Tsubaki when you have access to Izayoi.

>inb4 we need a sword user.

We got the Sword of Kusanagi, we good.

That's not a spear at all. Its haft is much shorter than its blade and Izayoi does slashing rather than stabbing attacks. It's a broadsword.

This Izayoi is an actual spear. Tsubaki's isn't.

She's obviously just a shit spear user then and my point stands.

Astral, bruh. That shit is Javelin as fuck.

Actually the spear Kuon uses is specifically the Spear Izayoi. Tsubaki's Izayoi is just a sword.

Just because the Izayoi turns into a lance during her astral doesn't mean that it doesn't spend 99% of the time as a sword. You might as well claim that Noel is armed with a machine gun by that logic.

Or an RPG, or a chain mini gun, or a rifle, or a shot gun, or a plasma cannon. Goddamn, bolverk can turn into any fire arm Noel can imagine yet her damage is awful in central fiction and her moveset relies more on noel keeping them as oversized pistols, I'm honestly surprised none of her moves take advantage of Bolverk's signature ability to shoot you even if Noel isn't pointing her gun at you, she could shoot a wall and hit you because that's what she wanted to hit. Why the only instance of her using it like this is her astral heat where she shoots all over the place and send every single shot at you at once when she slams the butt of her guns together

Sure, I'll get my healing staff!

Look up "Equilibrium". Her entire moveset is quite literally lifted from that movie.

How many spears have you seen whose haft is shorter than their blade? That's a two-handed sword.

Maybe she lacks imagination.

only if the four of you dominate me

But user, none of them have the personality for that. You wouldn't even be able to get one on top, all of them are bottoms.

What about Makoto?

>implying I even play blazblue
Well that's disappointing

Makoto is pretty aggressive; at least towards other girls.

Sure, I'll be your healer tonight

So what exactly is Ragna 2.0's story?

His bitch is disappearing, he has to punch a few motherfuckers to make her not disappear.

nigga comes from some shitty AU light novel series and everyone is like "bitch fuck off to your own world, shit's bad enough already"

How old is he exactly?

In this moment, what are their thoughts?

He is 16, old enough to punch motherfuckers like Ragna who don't appreciate blonde vampires like he does.

>His entire world and timeline is disappearing, he has to punch a few motherfuckers to make it not disappear.
FTFY

But isn't Raquel really old and they grew up together or something? I stopped following story a while back

Shit man don't blame Ragna for Rachel not willing to put out. He's a saint for dealing with her BS for so long.

I like Naoto, he is a simple character in a complex world. Punch motherfuckers and things fix themselves, that is the way to go about it.

I stopped following too, the interesting bits were Relius for me.

He needs to walk in the door with his blood kain with a fully erect dick out, and then she would put out.

The story of CF is that there is a pocket dimension called the Embryo which is making it so that there is only one timeline that exists, meaning the one that leads to the Embryo. Naoto comes from a different timeline that takes place before the Black Beast even appeared. Thing is, since his timeline isn't the main BB timeline, that one has gotten erased entirely since it doesn't lead to the creation of the Embryo.

Because of that, his vampire not!girlfriend Raquel sent him into this timeline so that he can save their world by destroying the Embryo and making it so that other timelines can exist again.

His existance is similar to Ragna's however, and because of that, him being in the main BB timeline is slowly making Ragna disappear. Not that it matters since Ragna is slowly turning into the Black Beast for other reasons in CF.

Ragna grew up with Rachel in that she visited him and fucked around with him even while he was still training with Jubei. Raquel however, did not, and was only a transfer student into Naoto's school like the regular LN stuff.

Actually Rachel is becoming alot more humble in CF, with even Terumi remarking that she blatantly has feelings for him. Her entire story in CF is that she's giving up everything to protect him, even going as far as losing her Observer powers and becoming too weak to even fight for herself in the process.

>Actually Rachel is becoming alot more humble in CF, with even Terumi remarking that she blatantly has feelings for him. Her entire story in CF is that she's giving up everything to protect him, even going as far as losing her Observer powers and becoming too weak to even fight for herself in the process.
Don't forget swallowing her pride and litterally begging Hakumen and Jin to leave Noel alone and how she and Ragna are their biggest chance to fix the world. course, Jin and Hakumen don't give a shit, tell her to fuck off.

>course, Jin and Hakumen don't give a shit, tell her to fuck off.
Good. Jin/Hakumen continue to be the most based motherfuckers in BB.

But Kagura and Naoto exist now and they are more based. Hakumen is a faggot who won't cooperate with anyone, not even Jubei. Jin is a bitch who can't control his waifu.

Have you seen her gameplay?
Have you? She feels off man.
Like with Naoto, there's just something missing from their play style.

Hakumen is being everything but based, he's basically going for the most short-term solution ever even while being called out on it, and then can't even do it because he can't bring himself to take the Izayoi.

Jin is the reasonable one out of the two, actually seeming like he has a real solution rather than just taking Izayoi and stabbing Noel with it.

Kagura literally does nothing. His grand realization turns out a complete dud since Kokonoe was already a step ahead of him and basically doing what he wanted to do before he had thought of it.

I can see why you think that, Noel is the cause of this distortion, as long as she lives Izanami cannot be killed, as long as Izanami lives doomday will be upon us and as long as the murakumo units like Nu and Lambda continue to live a black beast can be born and as long as Ragna continues to live a black beast WILL be born. Killing them all as well as destroying the azure is the does seem like the logical conclusion to make over the naive and optimistic decision to let them all run free and hope that Noel is compitant in her abilities not to fuck up the world, Ragna's will power will make it so the black beast will never consume him and Lambda and Nu are given normal lives but whose willing to bet on that? It's just like going Mind of Steel cept without guessing how it plays out.

But, Ragna and Noel really the world's biggest hope for change, whose to say Jin and Hakumen's actions don't doom the world faster? If you had to choose between trying to off the azure children even if you had to go through several of their protectors before getting to them, would you do it?

Without an Observer, the world will cease to exist. That's what Izanami wants, while Terumi and Relius want to recreate the world in their own image. Unless you have the ability to become God, killing Noel is probably a bad idea.

>while Terumi and Relius want to recreate the world in their own imag
That's only true for Relius. What Terumi wants is just to destroy the Master Unit and everything in the world. He has expressed no interest ever in what comes after, he just has a huge grudge against the Master Unit, and our only clue on what it could be is a fucking curryshop.

Shoving all your desires on her is a bad idea,too. Ragna was right and him seeing that girl attracted to the unit probably pissed him of majority knowing people are fighting to torment that girl even more out of their own selfish wishes.

Plenty of people want to save Noel though other than Ragna. These include Celica, Kagura, Kokonoe, Mai, Makoto Rachel and Tsubaki.

Even though it is more or less a given that Ragna won't be alive by the end of the series, don't want Naoto to overtake him as MC.

Truly the only based person in that fucked up world.

just give him a nice house, with his catgirl best friend and blonde vamp loli wife and let him live his life in peace
nigga deserves it

So, what has happened since CS:E?

How do you think Terumi and Hazama would play the Sims?

Summarizing BBs story is really hard because there's a fuckton of shit going on. The only real way to do it is to just play it if you don't want to get confusing explanations that leave a ton of stuff out.

Relius seems like the kinda guy who would, if only to torture the sims.

Someone should eventually make a Sims game of the BB cast.

Hazama would pick just one sim to fuck with, just one and give the rest a decent life. But that one sim, will be entirely fucked.

Terumi would fuck with all the sims randomly, no sim would be sad because he is an asshole.

Relius would torture his sims slowly, only allowing the sim he deemed smartest to success. He seems like the kind of guy who would see people he knows in the sims and treat them accordingly.

Saya would have no sims, because she killed them all the first hour.

Nine would have male sims tortured and female sims living perfectly normal lives.

Azrael would treat his sims nicely, having them be the only things to receive affection from him.

Gimme 1500 macca.

No, fuck off, you'll take your Life Stones and you'll like them.

wheres tao?

Stop doing this, bumping the thread like a general was one of the reasons we got kicked off Cred Forums in the first place

She has a pretty sweet role in Act 3, leads to a nice bro-up moment with Ragna.

The fuck happened to Ragna's face? It's like he gets younger with each installment.

oh good

user it's BB, the only person in that picture NOT doing magic damage is the filthy beast mongrel.

Makoto must have Armagus weapons, so she can do it too.

>Persona
>Niche
Not since fucking 3 champ

> all female party

we all know how that goes

It's a popular series, sure, but it's still well within the "niche" market.

How?

No, it is not.

It's one of the most popular video game franchises running right now selling gangbusters on main titles, spin-offs, figures, and every other kind of merchandise.

Ragna is fairly young.

Boys make the best girls

Except when they have tits.

Why do you do this? As you can see no one is posting anything and as always Maifags will make another thread,just let it go

Did they change artstyles? I haven't played since CS.

Actually they switched back to the artist they had in CS

Boys that get turned into girls should have huge tits.

Boys shouldn't have breasts

This is a girl though.

Hillary's new VP is your Waifu who needs your vote, but Trump has allowed Terumi to reside within him, fusing to become Trumprumi.

Who do you vote for? Who wins?

Not where it counts

>50/50 odds you're in a harem anime or rape doujin

Fuck off

What do you mean?

and wide child-bearing hips

Agreed.

Spoil me

Perfect body for her new role in life

Mai is both physically and mentally female and she likes dudes now. Plus, she considers herself to be a woman and is happy to live the rest of her life as one. She is for all intents and purposes a girl.

Yes, she is ready to be inseminated.

What do it gain from nine? A fat pair of mega tits?

Or magic. Personally I'd rather learn under Terumi or Relius, assuming they don't plan on dicking me over.

Nine is an incredibly powerful magician.

Isn't true magic supposed to be a big deal in Blazblue?

Broly level magic gains with big milky titties.

>complaining about Maifags in a Mai General

There's no use. It was a doomed thread to begin with since it was just typical waifufagging.

Magic gains are best gains.

See that party gives you Broly level magic, intelligence, physical, and speed gains.

When will Ragna's suffering be over?

When will he accept the sweet and blissful embrace of death?

One day, I'll learn to ruin lives like Papa Terumi!

After a long and fulfilling married life with his one true love, Rachel Alucard. At a ripe old age, peacefully in his bed, surrounded by friends and loved ones.

And not a moment sooner, Izanami.

>tfw 4 melee cores

Fuck it. Might as well go full retard and throw in another melee core.

I have the perfect 5th

>no healer
>no pure tank
>no caster

Fuck tanking, you're playing rocket tag, you get hit you die.