Name a better romanceable character than Morrigan

Name a better romanceable character than Morrigan.

Pro-tip: you literally can't do that I'm so sorry to have put you in this dilemma, user forgive me

She's basically western tsundere. Japanese did it first and better.

She looks like an uglier Lulu.

Found the pedo

She's the only reason I've stuck with Dragon Age after Bioware went to shit. It was nice to see she turned out to be the best waifu in the end.

izi

It's not really fair, OP. Not many romanceable characters are voiced by Claudia Black.

I. Can't.

OP here I just realised I fucked up

I was thinking initially in terms of party member type romances but Jeanette definitely takes the cake

Both Fall-From-Grace and Annah blow her the fuck out.

Not really much of a romance.

This.

Not even the best romanceable character in the game

I prefer the other raven haired sorceress.

OMG... how can you prefer Yennefer over Triss? KEK HOLY SHIT

Morrigan AND Leliana and Zevran

I am still romancing Morrigan but that option is better.

muh book canon muhfugga

>Fantasy game has two love interests, red hair is shit and raven hair is best
Why is this a thing?

the patrician choice

better banter and a way better voice actor

Can you stop shes my wife

Easily.

G-Geralt?

Sure.

>10+ years and i still haven't fully explored this game

Is there a reason why Bioware never puts this amount of effort into anything anymore? Is it too expensive to have that amount of dialog and choices or something?

Also what the fuck is with the gay shit in recent games?

>DA:O
Fuck everybody who says yes without any issues

>DA:2 and Inquisition
"IM GAY AND EVERYONE HAS TO KNOW IT OK? IM GOING TO TELL YOU AGAIN IN CASE YOU FORGOT"

Lel > Morrigan
Yen > Triss

Jaheira and Viconia

Really? I'd have thought if you preferred Lelianna you'd also prefer Triss and vice versa. They have similar personalities and appearances, as do Morrigan and Yen.

I'm so mad viconias romance ended like it did.

>30th level cleric gets killed by poison

Fuck you bioware

ITT: horrible taste

>as do Morrigan and Yen
Yeah, that's the biggest problem. If you're familiar with the books or W3 at all, Morrigan will just feel like a watered-down version of Yen written by a hack who's addicted to fanservice.
Lel and Triss aren't similar enough to have this issue.

That feeling when you realize that the Warden had fucked the edge out of her.

Ah. Yeah, I can see that. I played DAO before I knew about the witcher, so I never had that problem.

Though I'm a sucker for that kind of woman anyway, so I'd likely still have romanced Morrigan anyway.

I hate that redneck whore

I liked her better on Farscape

More like kuudere, since she's not insufferable and obnoxious.

yes she is

I liked this character more when she was called Viconia.

Like hell I can't.

She's bretty gud too though.

She's smug and bitchy, get your character traits right.

Viconia is a real bitch, absolutely insufferable cunt with mood changes once in 5 minutes
Morrigan just has a sharp tongue in comparison.

That's easy.

Name a worse romanceable character than Morrigan.

Aerie
>start a new bg2 playthrough
>SHE WHINES IN THE TENT ALREADY

Yeah, unless you disagree with her or until you reach the end of her romance when she goes full autism.

Viconia, on the other hand, opens up quite a bit and even seeks to distance herself from the player to protect him from Lolth.

Which is tsundere you utter moron. Fuck she does everything short of saying "I'm not helping you fight the Darkspawn because I like you or anything, B-Baka!"

Leliana is the kuudere one

>game explores a new path for Geralt where he's got amnesia and can remake himself
>not shackled to the constant horrors that Yennefer put him through
>some cucks still make him crawl back to her

Life truly is suffering for the white wolf.

It blows my mind that people actually want Geralt to be stuck with that nagging cunt for the rest of his unnaturally long life.

>implying Geralt didn't like his relationship with yen

he was only ever at his happiest when he was with Yen or Ciri

What? Leliana isn't like that at all. She's sweet, nice and compassionate.

Wasn't it a custom poison made by Lolth?

Then why did they constantly break up? Even Dandeleon called their relationship toxic.

A kuudere is similar to a tsundere. The biggest difference is are they cool and "calm" or are they loud and headstrong?

Geralt is even more of a cynical asshole as Yen and such a manwhore virtually NOBODY but her will be able to stomach him for a prolonged period of time.
He genuinely enjoys their relationships simply because she has an equally strong personality.

And she is so headstrong she could shatter a wall.

>Choosing a girl at all

I just want Geralt to roam the world fucking every bitch he comes across. Both romance options suck dick and balls.

I don't mind it, I'm from Eastern Europe and women here are just like her.

Bastila is GOAT

You have no idea what tsundere means do you?

They fixed their relationship by the time of the 4th book and Geralt literally spends the whole damn series comparing woman to Yen and how they can't stack up to her and how he misses her whenever he is not with her. He even imagines fucking her when he is with other women.

What did she mean by this?

I still think she meets the attributes of a kuudere better because of how similar she is to eastern ones, while there's tsunderes she's similar to at all.

>Then get a thicker blanket

Tali

more?

Could easily be explained by the Djin magic. Besides, bookGeralt =/= gameGeralt.

Chie the steakomancer

>Warden can fuck her every night ten meters away from the main camp

>mfw I would say something like that because I'm retarded

would perform the ritual with.

She would be kuudere if every third line in her romance wasn't her getting flustered at you. A lot like Bastila in that reguard. To begin with it's semantics since she's still a japanese trope.

Here is a superior opinion OP

>Pro-tip: you literally can't do that I'm so sorry to have put you in this dilemma, user forgive me

The only waifu I wanted to romance isn't romanceable.

Chie's romance was so weird. I mean all the romance basically had only tiny hints of a developing love before the choice popped up, but Chie never felt like she had any romantic moments what so ever. You just go "I wanna fuck you." and she agrees.

This is the most wrong opinion in this thread.

>tfw Revan never returned to Bastila
>he never met his son

>shy, asocial girl with glasses

WOAH HOW REFRESHING

The real best romance in 3 was Yuko

Juhani please go kill yourself, thank you

Wynne? she's pretty foxy i'll give you that

I can't stand Triss' voice actor

She sounds like a whiny teenage girl

...why

Sorry user i have preference for her because reminds me of my ex and i think having a cute girl who likes you but it's really shy and can't go for it is cute.

delete this

>Varric gets his woman to dress up like Morrigan

Blacked

So why the fuck they changed a superior concept art to uglier final version?

dear god why

Engine-limitations probably.

everyone was rather ugly in DAO.

For a second I thought that was Prichard from deus ex : HR

Hood should've stayed on at least

DAI Morrigan looked great, the only thing she needed was bigger boobs.

MORRIGAN DISAPPROVES
MORRIGAN DISAPPROVES
MORRIGAN DISAPPROVES
MORRIGAN DISAPPROVES
MORRIGAN DISAPPROVES
MORRIGAN DISAPPROVES
MORRIGAN DISAPPROVES

Both of them are terrible

Meetra Surik was the real best girl and Revan never tapped it.

Feels bad.

>She's basically western tsundere.
Hows that? She's open to a relationship the moment she realizes the mc doesn't think she's a freak for transforming into animals or evil for killing templars.

>Japanese did it first and better.
Japs don't do anything right when it comes to writing characters. They have like 4 standard personalities for each gender that form the basis for every single character (fiction, games, etc) that they have.

Baldur's Gate
>Canon ending is that the PC refuses godhood
>Eventually settles in Baldur's Gate
>lives out many good years of his life, becomes well known, reforms shit etc
>Then, that joke of a bhaalspawn that teleports everywhere by accident shows up
>a battle ensues between the two of them
>Apparently the teleporting bhaalspawn has levelled up somewhat as it is described as a magnificent battle
>No one is sure who won the fight between the two
>But what is known is it doesn't fucking matter because the winner uncontrollably turns into the slayer, Bhaal is resurrected, everything that happens in the games doesn't mean jack shit and the slayer is put down by some other adventurers

Planesape Torment
>TNO basically gets to choose between fighting in a hellish war for all eternity or wiping himself out of existence

WRPG protagonists don't get it easy.

His what?

You mean Elizabeth.

Based on what i've read of the books and on the games they're both terrible people, Shani would've been the only option and they fucked it up.

Viconia spends the game talking about fucking a fat sweaty merchant for food and travel. How repulsive can you get?

Drow are a sexy race tho.

Well, he's the best bro in DE and tsundere as fuck too.

TNO willingly accepts his punishment and given how strong he became, he might actually get out at some point as Fall-From-Grace is searching for him.
Not the worst ending possible.

Plebs

morri a best waifu

You are correct
> Prichard is best love interest

Son, they had a son after KotOR.

>But what is known is it doesn't fucking matter because the winner uncontrollably turns into the slayer, Bhaal is resurrected, everything that happens in the games doesn't mean jack shit and the slayer is put down by some other adventurers

Is this from that shitty novel? Because nobody counts it.

kek
underrated

I know anime is for pedos

AYO

WE

>caring about romances

She mentions it once, and yeah, she uses sex to manipulate men. Not exactly a surprise. Morrigan does the same thing.

WUZ

What mod is this?

KANGS

But not caring IS autism, user.

>tfw went with Chihiro first
>she gets jealous of Mitsuru
>end up getting with Mitsuru too
Why you two gotta be best girls?

MORRIGAN IS NOT THE LAW

>Kieran

What a cuck name

If I wanted romances I would go read a VN.

As far as I know in 5th Ed, Bhaal, Bane and Myrkul are back on their feet. A set of Adventure books explains Bhaal's resurrection.

>you can't nominate Morrigan for the Divine in Inquisition
Cmon Bioware, it'd be funny

I don't know, the only person I know who uses Kieran as an online name is named Thor IRL, which is like the opposite of a cuck name.

Japs and Westerners all have certain types they base all characters on, you biased fuck. It's what makes good writers from all regions stand out. They don't use those archetypes. Stop being a fucking idiot.

pic related is best girl

Not as a funny as a black mage for a Divine.

Just read up on Abdel Adrian in the DnD wiki. He sounds like Guts in a lot of ways. They also made him Neutral, had him cheat on Jaheira and got him killed off by some fucking scrubs. Granted, he was an old man, but still this is bullshit.

>being into necrophilia

>tfw Dragon Age: Origins was actually a pretty decent game
How the fuck did it go so so wrong after that?

They made her shit in Inquisition.

>killing her in the first place
why are you so cruel, user. :c

The thing that annoys me about Adrian is how everything he does seems to be to fuel the idea that he is the angsty, long suffering badass warrior and it's fucking weird. The novel he's from has so much that just isn't Baulders Gate, and so many weird deaths of the cast from the game to fuel the above idea of angst. And they made that shit canon, fucking why?

She was completely changed in that game, it's kinda sad desu

SOOOoooOOOO FULL OF QUESTIONS, ARE WE?

D&D has been dead since the 4th edition came out. I just pretend the book doesn't exist.

>best girl is heterosexual and can only be seduced by male characters

>tfw dragon age went to shit after origins

Well, fantasy pope had just died and she was questioning her faith. She was kinda fucked up.

Hmmm she reminds me of someone

What went wrong?

No she was not. You could make her cruel at the end of her personal quest in Origins. After that she wouldn't even attack you if you defile the sacred ashes.

>that fucking protagonist
Oh god, don't tell me it's your screenshot

They hired a shit writer for one. Writing a canon protagonist is another difficult problem. Add in that they were messing with some pretty important lore in the BG games makes thing murky. Sure, Bhaal, at the time of writing the games, was dead and never coming back but almost twenty years on they decide to bring back a lot of the old gods. Shit, now we're stepping all over those old games and shitty books. Guess we gotta incorporate them in somehow.

See also the NWN MoTB debacle where Obsidian wanted the PC to have the option of bringing down the wall of the faithless. Those in control of D&D said 'no fucking way', then they released 4th ed where the wall had fallen.

Yeah. I mean, tbqh I really like the fact that characters changes in the DA series.
but then again the main reason she was fucked up was that the Divine died, likesaid
From my viewpoint/main play-trough, she changed a lot.

You could say it's because she matured, but she really changed a lot. Like goddamn.

Is DA:O still worth playing? I completely missed out on it

likesaid*

Sure

DA1 - yes, a MUST
DA2 - only if you are SJW gayfag that hates fun RPGs
DA3 - only if you like slugfest RPGs that try to imitate MMOs (TwoWorlds, KoA)

If more mature means bitter and in a bad place, she sure did.
Depending on your choice in her personal quest in Inquisition, i'd say she really matured.

Thou wouldeth settle foreth thisith common trollop? Hast thou no intent on knowing whatith truith loveth truly isith?

I hope the Warden at least once went
>So, full of cock, are you?

Then again, she would probably burn him alive.

Can't find the source but apparently DA2 was supposed to be just a DLC sidestory for DAO but EA just had to step in there.

Absolutely, I'm actually replaying it right now.

If you can pick it up cheap, sure. Considering it's 7 years old by now, you ought to be able to.
Honestly, it's a pretty average game. It was good for its time though, which isn't saying much considering the smorgasbord of shit that was out at the time.

Does it need any restoration mods and fixes or playing vanilla fine?

Vanilla is fine but there are good mods out there like Advanced Tactics and such.

>only if you like slugfest RPGs
And resistant to obnoxious french accents.

>Pick warrior
>Pick two hand sword
>Do less damage than assasins with daggers
That game is the worst and the mages from the rift who shat ice are cancer

which one

Inquisition

Go to nexusmods and look for fixpack(s?) and dialog fixes. Don't bother with graphics mods. The engine can barely handle what it has.

It's an improvement, desu.

I'd like to her their explanation for the breast reduction, it's as if they've forgotten that women who've given birth to someone will have larger breasts as a result.

>i never played MMOs
Ok.

yeah it was utterly retarded

The original writers have abandoned ship.

Redcliffe castle?

And that's related how?

Its the swan song of good bioware rpgs.

Play Awakening as well but probably install some bug fixes for it because it's obsidian entertainment levels of quality checked.

If you like a challenge definitely play Golems of Amgarrak. Probably the best boss Bioware ever made.

And if you want some resolution I guess play Witch Hunt.

Leliana Song and Darkspawn Chronicles is purely filler.

Wow, that was fucking easy.

>Japs and Westerners all have certain types they base all characters on, you biased fuck.

Of course, but only the japs limit themselves so heavily. Like I said they've got about 4 archetypes for each gender and it makes for boring and predictable story-telling. It's like when they write a new character they ask themselves: should this girl be dark-haired, aloof, and cool, or a preppy blonde who hides her true feelings, or a skinny ass, nerdy girl who wears glasses and is socially retarded? I think being unable to come up with new characters is due to them not having real souls.

>thinking she's better than Alistair
what a bunch of faggots

>Pick warrior

the only class i like user

It's the only class i dislike

why is it the only class you like?

>Quads

everytime

Best girl.

Because I like hitting things with huge swords.

It always made me really mad that she doesn't look like the cutie from the concept art. Fuck, actually it's still making me angry.

Oh you're trolling. Okay then.

>not zevran

When you look at Zevran, who was this cool bisexual whose sexuality and love for fucking was just a part of his character, it really makes it more jarring to play later Bioware games. Who wrote Zevran and where have they gone, to have characters who have to loudly announce and angst over their sexuality as their main character development.

This evil bitch. I like a woman you have to tame like a lion.

>that scene where your mabari finds her smelly panties and she gets all embarrassed

rape jokes aren't funny man

>Who wrote Zevran and where have they gone

Gaider wrote him.

I'm not joking.

She seemed kind of nice once you married her. I liked the black rose reaction, too. I mean, she's evil as all fuck though.

I also cuck the grave guy in the sequel, because fuck him.

god she is such an annoying cunt.

"TIS THIS TWAS THAT I SPEAK OLD TIMEY I AM AN AWFUL PERSON"

>gets knocked up with whoever and just leaves
>best romance

the glitch where your corpse bride disappeared was annoying though. every time i went to bowerstone our kid would tell me he had nightmares (because he had no bed) and i couldn't find her to move house.

I cant user

Awakening had some great characters too, Sigrun, Architect, Justice, I wish it was longer

I disagree on a few points. GoA and WH feel like disjointed sequel filler, the latter is a mediocre at best conclusion to your character's story. Leliana's Song is a higher quality than both, gives good loot if you assemble the armour too. All worth playing though.

What this guy said. Sigrun was real cute for a suicidal dwarf.

Morrigan if she was made now... what a time to be alive

best waifu

but as a non-native speaker it was hard

It was hard for us native speakers too, if you know what I mean.

I'm talking about forcing ourselves through the god awful dialog without slitting our wrists, you dirty minded fucks

Moralfags fuck off

Is it even a case of moral fagging? She seems a little too token. I mean from her personality it seems like she's supposed to be pragmatic but anything that seems slightly beneficial and not dickish she seems to naturally hate. With some exceptions, I guess.

Just feels a little shallow.

because i like heavy armors and big swords

>actually liking the obnoxious arrogant witchbitch
Janeway is her mom for fuck sake
that whole family is psycho

I've got a big sword for you user.

it's about morality it's the fact she's an annoying cunt

It's not about being moralfag or don't i romanced her and she hated everything that didn't involved being retarded evil, not even genuine evil, just dickish for the sake of being dickish.

>why would you save the kid
>so we can get allies for the incoming end
>WOOOOW SUCH MORALFAG
>Morrigan disliked that

How is DA2 SJW? I mean aside from the shitshow that is Anders.

>Why are you wasting time with these people, we've got a world to save
>Morrigan I was just helping them up, your bitching is literally taking twice as long as the fucking thing you're complaining about
>Morrigan disapproves