LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE

LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE

try again with a necromancer, he is much better at this fight

sorcs burst into treats too much

>he didn't put a point into static field
>he didn't pimp out a merc to tank

summoner is worse even with stealth and a good wand they just eat shit and you have to keep tping out to replenish your army while you spam amp damage like a tard

on sorc tp is too expensive i just ran in static shock then ran around replenishing health and slowly whittling him down with lighting bolt cuz one little nick from him brings you to half health

Buy a merc and get him some armor, seriously I don't know how you can't beat this guy as a fire sorc. It's literally the easiest class in the game given that it has access to leaf. She does 500+ damage at a time where any other class other than a poison necro or java barely does 100.

What difficulty?

I'm playing as a necromancer
I've been putting all my points into skeleton warriors/sorcerers and a few points into bone armor

>merc lasts a half second
>please insert 1209 coins to resurrect your dead joke of a partner

>amp damage

Decrepify is more effective against bosses

>Literally
Play Barbarian or Necromancer.
>Or get good

normal, first time playing it as necromancer and hadn't died once, then this guy oneshots me

PvM fun factor:

Nercomancer > Sorceress > Druid > Assassin > Barbarian > Amazon > Paladin

What level are you?

You have to get two cold res rings and shitload of potions and tp scrolls

This boss, along with many other things in D2 like a tiny stash in a game based around loot, is objectively bad game design. We can all agree on this, right?

Or....don't be a dunce and just quaff 20 thawing potions prior to the fight. They stack, so you get massive cold resist for like 10 minutes.

>few points into bone armor
Skellies are a meme user.

Just use blaze if you are a fire sorc. Or whatever that skill that causes a fire trail behind you is called.

Shit skill, but it's a surefire way to kill big melee bosses like this. Just keep running (buy some stamina pots).

invest in clay golem
summon clay golem
laugh at boss

21, I'm walkin in there with about 8 skeletons, a blood golem, and a mercenary
boss kills everything in about 5 seconds

don't use blood golem

LOOKING
FOR
BAAL?

Sich a bullshit fight, I had no problem with any other bosses, but had to cheese this motherfucker with Archer companion and 3 thousand city portals.

ok, which golem is best?

use bone spear

stop being bad
alternatively stop using retarded builds

Mudrockclay one, if i reb correctly

>can't do duriel as teh easiest class to kill duriel with

Just static field him a couple times and kill.

That's why you play with a mod that gives you infinite stash.

>enter room
>create tp
>all skeletons die
>tp out
>get more skeletons
>tp in
>repeat

merc with thorn aura

or just grind the area and level past 25 or so, that should be more than enough.

>lvl 25
Fucking what? I ended expansion with level 35. Are you supposed to level up that high?

the throne of destruction is level 43 on normal.

no

Never stop moving around

Fuck. This game is easy, so if you're losing, you're shit. Just grind if a fight is too hard for you. D1 at least you had to go with what you had.

D1 was easier than D2
Never died once playing through it for my first time

When I played this when it came out I couldn't get past this boss because my computer was so shit I'd be dead before the loading screen ended I'd just load into the you are dead screen.

Fuck this boss

I'm playing for the first time today. Are Frost Sorcerers viable?

Clay golem is best in most cases unless you have a lot of good items to waste on an iron golem

Frozen Orb is one of the best skills in the game all the way up to the beginning of Hell.

Orb of frost will wreck anything that isn't frost immune. You better branch out if you want to get past normal though

It's op as shit

>[tal rasha chamber]
>click
>freeze
>CD drive goes BBBBVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
>unfreeze
>you have died at x20speed
>finally kill him
>freeze
>CD goes BBBVVVVVVVVVV
>death animation sped up x20
>party members took all the items

>You better branch out if you want to get past normal though

Frozen Orb by itself can carry you the entire way through nightmare.

Can't get Thorns in Normal. Only Prayer, Defiance and Blessed Aim.

Yeah. You'll hit a wall at Hell, but it's fun as hell while it lasts.