youtube.com/watch?v=ANtm-RcrKCc&index=90&list=PL3C550D9948A228DC
youtube.com/watch?v=yZy9ziutmaA
youtube.com/watch?v=3TnSMXcp2Hg
youtube.com/watch?v=4LtSMlkBAFE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lol

its pretty awful, stop kidding yourself

I'm guessing Jeremy soule again? Either way gw2 is crap

Jeremy Soule repeats himself far too much.

Some bits of GW2 were good, but only some, like that zaishen race track thing where you had to pick up power ups, otherwise no. WoW WotLK had better music.

Except for like two tracks he was just phoning it in the entire GW2 OST.

youtube.com/watch?v=YCz18PIGiUg
This is the only track I can actually recall from my 400 hours of playing that game. There was also some track from the salad areas that was alright too if I recall but that's about it.

The GW1 soundtrack is infinitely more memorable.

youtube.com/watch?v=_Mc0OSVrhoE
youtube.com/watch?v=Ph69o2lurEY
youtube.com/watch?v=FrFSDWx82sw
youtube.com/watch?v=-wWbS4KZg-o

The HoT one with new composers.
(and the Living World one)

Jeremy Soule didn't do a great job in this game, too many battle-oriented songs that were not memorable.

Nope. First thing I did years ago was changed the soundtrack out for Jesper Kydd AC Brotherhood.

No wonder all the music that's produced today is shit. That's all you people like.

Fuck off weeb

youtube.com/watch?v=J4l987JxY1w

youtube.com/watch?v=418_HKUuzz4

youtube.com/watch?v=JEggQjJPAAk

If there was anything WildStar had going for it, it was definitely the soundtrack. For being a space western opera, there were a lot of varied tunes.

Game itself is shit, soundtrack is meh tier at best.

HELP ME IM ALREADY IN HELL

This is the best gw2 ost for me:
youtube.com/watch?v=UH1IQ_fZjto

MMO only or GW2 only?

w/e, here

literally no OST in any MMO can top this

>Nuadha's theme
youtube.com/watch?v=8YcIMT2hTeg

youtube.com/watch?v=hRVezKLK8kw

youtube.com/watch?v=kPa4Wn1wAiY
still the reigning champ sorry

Pretty much the only good thing to come out of the Scarlet idiocy: youtube.com/watch?v=QPNZsIb0J84

youtube.com/watch?v=jC1xopc4TXs
What about this?

Forgot Part 2: youtube.com/watch?v=gnn4gVO5f14

Pretty nice they use it for Legendary Bandit Executioner events now though.

LAZARUS DID NOTHING WRONG!

He's probably gonna flay Marjory though. I guess it still applies since she's annoying.

I don't like how much time I invested in this game

These were strangely nice sounding.
soundcloud.com/arenanet/taimis-game-part-1
soundcloud.com/arenanet/taimis-game-part-2

This reminded me of the good times that were had in GW2. Then they went full retard and stopped everything for that shitty expansion. I'm glad I quit before HoT dropped but I enjoyed my time with GW2.

Best zone

Season 3 is pretty good so far if you even got HoT.

>No one posts this
youtube.com/watch?v=qOMQxVtbkik

Come on that's like, a given
I actually forgot about it...

At first, I hated this game. Then I played the PvP non stop, and loved it. Then HoT came out, and it killed any desire I had to play anymore.
I dunno man. Not enough substance I guess

Have a Deus Ex sounding one
youtube.com/watch?v=TAvo9QwJCpc

Well without HoT you're missing the best new content GW2 ever had: The season 3 of the Living World.

Is season 3 actually fun?
How is it structured and can I still start it?

HoT was better than the LS though. The only good LS chapter was the Toxic Tower.

It is really fun and they finally remembered that the GW lore is more than salad romances.

You can only play a chapter if you have "unlocked" it (you need to launch the game once while the chapter is active) you missed the first one (you'll need to buy it, it can be done with gems I think)

With the second one we have access to the first map in the Ring of Fire Islands. That was quite a nostalgia trip for me.

>>You can only play a chapter if you have "unlocked" it (you need to launch the game once while the chapter is active) you missed the first one (you'll need to buy it, it can be done with gems I think)

They really fucking stuck with that even though they made us pay for HoT? Come the fuck on ANet. I understand it with LS Season2 but come the fuck on.

Apparently I logged in sometime during it's release because I have both
Well I know what I'm doing tonight

2 new maps so far. Bloodstones and the first island of the old Ring of Fire. You will need gliding, though.

It's free, you silly.

Are mesmers still shit in PvE? Are warriors still better at everything than everyone? Are bunker eles still unkillable?

Mesmers are pretty much required for raids.

It's probably like 200 gems which can be bought from gold easily. Exchange is really low right now.

metabattle.com/wiki/Guide:Raid_Team_Composition

Chronomancer(Mes) is 100% required in any composition ever. Warriors are as well but not for the DPS.

Eles were nerfed pretty badly in pvp.

Engineers still can get fucked. Does A.net even know what to do with that class?

jeremy soule doesn't do either the HoT soundtrack or season 3's soundtrack, and those were actually good.

HoT soundtrack:
youtube.com/watch?v=XL3awlY0yhw
Season 3 soundtrack:
youtube.com/watch?v=TAvo9QwJCpc

well a lot better than the base game at least

Ele + Necro duo trumped the Engi + Necro duo in the last WTS though.

Eles can feel free to whine as fucking much as they want but they are still good enough that most teams in raids stack multiple eles for any boss and they are hands down the better support in pvp between engi/ele/druid.

cute new dragon
too bad they stole it from How to train your dragon and gave it a stupid name
I only log into gw2 to play the new living story chapters and maybe talk to a couple people anyway so the game is a lot more bearable for me

I've tried to get into Jeremy Soule's stuff, but something about it just doesn't fully gel with me. I can admit he writes some very pretty standalone pieces, but at the risk of using buzzwords, a lot of his stuff for Guild Wars and Elder Scrolls comes off very "sterile" and "cold". I can never pinpoint exactly what makes me feel this way.

WoW's soundtrack is probably my favorite for any game though, and he did lay a few pretty impresses pieces for MoP's score.

youtube.com/watch?v=_EESTHLq2BA

>Does A.net even know what to do
They spent a couple years working on a WvW map. After it had been out for 6? months they did a poll on their forums whether they should completely scrap and delete that new map from the game.

What do you think

lots of his work sounds the exact same. There was one track in guild wars 2 that I spent a good week looking for because I could swear I heard it in skyrim

This game has better dragons and they aren't even the focus of the game. Too bad nexon is ass cancer tier

youtube.com/watch?v=MT_Bo7lS7WY

Is Vindictus dead already?

elcucumber was pretty cool. I think I preferred the ice dragon though since I got a 5 star infinity blade from it. I don't think it even has a price

LotRO has the comfiest music and nothing you say can change my mind
youtube.com/watch?v=rCSxApgh4kI
youtube.com/watch?v=Ybdc5WNQxSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qcmgbumTpt0
youtube.com/watch?v=NWyJJI_Py-I

>no eve online yet
I'll be the first

youtube.com/watch?v=Guzpe5fBw4M&list=PL3C550D9948A228DC&index=49

youtube.com/watch?v=DjVAccCjCPk&index=84&list=PL3C550D9948A228DC

youtube.com/watch?v=ANtm-RcrKCc&index=90&list=PL3C550D9948A228DC

Feel free to listen to more in that youtube playlist or their souncloud

>those last four links
Why do they bring me to uch emotions?

heartwrecker incoming

youtube.com/watch?v=yZy9ziutmaA

I remember the gem price at launch.
I remember thinking it wouldn't go up
I remember thinking the stuff in the gem shop wouldn't interest me
100 gems for 30 silver

youtube.com/watch?v=3TnSMXcp2Hg
Pretty much the best MMO OST uncontested
it really surprises me too, considering most FF OSTs aren't that great

Yeah it gets really bad when they update the gem store but usually levels off at around 105-7 gold for 400 gems.

It's insane compared to launch prices but gold is so easy to come by now it's pretty reasonable.

youtube.com/watch?v=4LtSMlkBAFE

Name a better game ost
Pro tip: You can't

That looks like a fucking joke. What happened to Anet's monster designs? They used to be the best in the business.

it's not an enemy. It's glint's offspring. They called it aurene because they're retards

I've been lucky with drops when the economy went funny twice now.
First was when super adventure box happened and snagged the warhorn skin which was worth 350g. That was a fuckton back then. Then just before HoT was announced I had Dusk pop out the mystic forge and earned 900g
Only thing that's tempted me from the gem store is the deluxe upgrade, dragon mask and now the mursaat backpack.

Please, make it grow quickly into an adult dragon. I don't want to run around with a baby dragon from disneyworld.

What are Cred Forums's keybinds

>move folders about
>start games
>they all create new folders elsewhere
fucking great