Cred Forums myths thread

>Utada Hikaru hates Disney and Kingdom hearts which is why she won't ever make a new song for KH3

>implying Disney didn't apply pressure on ehr and threaten legal bullshit like Sony did with Bill Murray to force him to bash people who weren't onboard, let alone hated, Ghostbusters reboot
Your naivety disgusts me.

Your pessimism disgusts me, I doubt they had to apply pressure on her to make her to make an offhanded comment

proof?

>Super Metroid isn't shit

Where's the source on that or is it just retarded theories?

Are you going to tell me that she went into hiatus because of KH?

It is Disney, their mere presence is pressure enough

I told you fags and you laughed at me. Well now who's laughing?

i also dislike it but i respect the mechanics

Well it did kill her career

How?

It didn't. What the fuck are you talking about

It attracted shitty weeaboos and her fanbase becmame cancerous, alienating everyone who liked her as a singer.

No it didn't?

She still has a career and is working on an album now.

The japanese audience, her main fanbase doesn't give a shit about some baka gaijins, you clearly don't know what you're talking about.

The album is pandered towards weeaboos. She had to change her singing style more like simple and clean to match weeaboo expectations, which was not the direction she had in mind.

Also passion was better with those reverse lines in them.

Kill yourself nigger.

Her mother's suicide had an impact on her career, not Kingdom Hearts.

When you hit the the ground
You might her the sound
Please
Oh mother
Don't go

No shit it affected her. Her mom commited sepuku because of Utada's shamefur dispray.

You're a fucking moron.

Right before she went on hiatus her mother killed herself. So she left the music industry for a couple years, met a guy and had a baby and now she's continuing her work.

Kingdom hearts has shit all to do with her going on hiatus.

Her singing style appeals to the japanese, not weeaboos. what kind of horse shit are you on

>met a guy
Hope she regrets it

>Her singing style appeals to the japanese, not weeaboos.
You can't appeal to the Japanese without also appealing to weebs.

>Top selling artist in Japan shouldn't appeal to her primary audience that gave her the success and fame.

>When you hit the the ground
>You might her the sound
>Please
>Oh mother
>Don't go

MY FUCK SIDES ARE CUMMING!

I was just responding to that line I'm not the original guy.

>Utada tried to break out in the U.S.
>She did the main song for the first Rush Hour
>Unfortunately she didn't catch on
Sad face, desu.

Why did her mother kill herself?

Overshadowed by her daughter's fame she couldn't stand being a nobody

No suicide note was found.

Funfact her mom married and divorced her dad seven times

Sounds like she was just a nutcase.

She got arrested for having 400k in different foreign currencies back in 2008 at the airport so she might be.

Jap girls are emotionally unstable.

They also have the worst bodies of any race.

US raised Japanese girls are usually pretty chill though and have better bodies.

Also Utada seems pretty chill herself despite finding random objects on the street and taking pictures of them on instagram

That remix she made for 2.8 is awful

daughter isn't too far from it, married jap 15 years older, divorces him then marries random bartender half her age.

>marries random bartender half her age.
Maybe she loves the bartender?

If I remember correctly it was said that she had a history of depression/not being all there mentally.

She's got married just after her mother went sudoku. Bet she's been busy.

She admitted that she's the type who always has to be in a relationship. If you read up on them, they got together and married fairly quickly.

The problem with her is that she refuses to have her songs be in games that get sold digitally.

It's why the hd remixes only got disc versions and why 3 has a version without singing so it could be sold on the e store.

It's kinda sad she made so many English albums and never managed to hit any success at all, but her Japanese albums are so much better that I'm kinda happy about it.

>Saying "PlayStation" into the mic while playing Hey You, Pikachu! makes Pikachu angry.
>You can hatch region-exclusive pokemon from 5K eggs in Pokemon GO.
>Iwata was a master programmer and it was solely because of him that Kanto and its original 150 pokemon appear in the second installment
>That pic of Araki has a hidden screamer soundfile.

Is that a personal thing or something to do with her agency?

>KH 2.8
>people keep giving them shekels

Yeah all three of them, one of which was in the 90s and a decade apart from the other two

To be fair the reason they divorced was mutual(They were too busy with their careers and never saw each other at all)

Something like that can easily ruin a marriage.

The problem with the english albums is that she's not the producer with a lot of the songs.

In her Japanese songs she's usually also the producer which has 100% creative control. With Simple and Clean she is also her own producer which is why that song is way better than the ones on her english only albums

She also admitted she was bisexual on twitter last week