What have been your biggest video game decisions...

What have been your biggest video game decisions? Moments in your life where you had to make a choice and altered the course of your vidya playing lifestyle.

After purchasing Mass Effect 2 I decided to never buy another game again.

After moving abroad I decided to switch to PC-only for convenience.

Since my gf is no more i started to recreate her in every game that allows me to create a character.
I miss her so much.

>give up video games for Lent few years ago
>realise I'm happier without them
>rarely play vidya now

>obsessing over this person that much
brah you need to learn how to let go. ive been in your shoes and its best to just accept what happened and move on

i can't.
I've tried filling the void with many things.
Fitness, violin lessons, new friends, new girls.
Nothing works, she is always here in my head
I can't really live without her anymore.

same but with DS2.

I was so disappointed by competitive TF2 after waiting years for that particlar feature that I punched a hole through monitor. I've been catching up on my console backlog and phoneposting since then.

I stopped playing dota, finally had time to play othet vidya

Between the night life and vidya, clubbing was fun but thats when I got most of my vidya done.

yes you can. go find a codependence anonymous meeting or a therapist who does experiential therapy. if youre affluent you can literally go to rehab for something like this. this person does not have control over your life, you do.

>After buying a good game, I stopped buying games

Nice one retard.

Or he can stalk her. Personally I'd go with stalking before therapy

forget him, he wants to wallow in self pity so he can get tons of likes and yous. I see what your trying to do but tough love is best for these morons.

Hey shut up faggot

I almosted dated a girl in high school but I didn't call her back one day because I was too busy doing dynanmis in FF11.

She stopped talking to me soon after and stopped giving me flirt notes.
I got my af2 piece to drop that i was after
I'm still here.

Thanks for the help user, but if things were so easy to fix, i would already have done that.
Also
>4242
Made me smile

Building my PC. I was so proud.

Gaming hasn't been the same since. Great fun and my friends have followed me across.

Buying this game for the easy platinum. It was the point of no return and opened the floodgates for even more shitty games played through just because of the easy platinum.

>Mass Effect 2
>Good
Nice one user, made me chuckle.

it is that easy, you just have to put some effort towards it senpai. you want to just be a pity party for the rest of your life or recover? recovery works only if you work it.

This is why she's getting spit roasted by Chad and Jamal right now, and not you.

You guys didn't get it
She's fucking dead

Well now I'm jealous of her, the lucky bitch.

grief is tough to deal with, but you can still live with it. it only gets harder if you dont deal with it

grief counseling and groups are available.