discord.gg/rXFjPHU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's called fuck off

>tfw no GTA: Zootopia

Nope

>What does the fox say translated
WELP
>It was as perverted as I though it was and then some

Still less weird then the time I stumbled upon a Call of Duty Modern Warfare doujin

>Cred Forums is now /fur/
I want to leave but there's no where else to go

>now
You are like a little baby.

>You will never prowl the streets as Nick and Judy.
>Solving crimes.
>Saving people from random dangers.
>Likely end up missing the quick time event to make them kiss.
Suffering.

>people
Animals I meant, obviously.

This film was terrible, literally sold on sex appeal only.

If Zootopia was made in the 90s, Capcom would've made a sickass beat em up out of it.

People are animals, too.

That or a bitchin side scroller where you can choose Judy or Nick, or maybe swap between them on the fly. Maybe a co-op game like the Mickey and Donald one where you had to help the other up with ropes and such?

It sold because it was disney
And I enjoyed it

I wish I could be that girl bunny, and I wish I had that fox man as a boyfriend.

Wow, you didn't even try with the OP; oh well, it still worked out for you I guess.

ONE WHO CONSORTS WITH BEASTS

No because The Last Dinosaur failed and it was Disney AND Pixar. So just name alone won't ensure something is a hit. It was just a solid good movie that anyone can enjoy and the overall "message" played out well enough. Relatable and likable.

Seems like even Disney was surprised at how well it did considering I've seen barely any merchandise. You'd think Zootopia would be ripe for even a throwaway tie in game. Granted that would be shit but still. I wouldn't even mind a Telltale style game of Zootopia as long as the characters and everything was done well.

There's a mobile adventure game that's pretty nice. Good amount of character interactions too.

How big is your dick compared to Judy?

Just a reminder that Cred Forums has an OFFICIAL discord now to escape all the trash when shit hits the fan

discord.gg/rXFjPHU

is that still in development?

>Telltale stops making Sam and Max adventure games
>Telltale begins making Nick and Judy adventure games

Intredasting little buddy.

As good as cancelled.

I'd love to see a proper game made from zootopia. An adventure point and click would be fun for example.

Post smugfox before the thread gets deleted.

>just saw this on g-e
>knew it would get posted here by the same Canadian shitposter
fuck off sage and report.

Well, they can still make a sickass beat em up out of it and include their latest rootkit with it.

>another "official" Cred Forums discord
No thanks

Because you asked for it