Definitive version of games

definitive version of games

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=py8t091ZH5o
amazon.com/Circle-Pad-Pro-Nintendo-Accessory/dp/B006J66CPG
youtube.com/watch?v=SnKsbkavx7c
youtube.com/watch?v=P2dvhoBbqw8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is it really good? I ended up buying the Vita version. What's different?

Not since they fixed the PC version.

>no Link
>no Jap dub

doesn't this run at 25 fps?0

We meet again linkfag...
Like I said last time give me a fucking address

Capcom is so fucking lazy with their attempts at "HD collections" and "next gen" ports and it really shows with 4.
They put it out on Wii/PC and it looked the same as the original release, then PS3/360 which was supposedly HD but looked about the same aside from the resolution, then they put it out again on PS4/Bone and it still doesn't look halfway as impressive as the fan retexture.

framerate.

Yep, 20-25 fps.

I tried unlocking cache and clockspeed and it didn't make a difference unfortunately.

Isn't this a mess?

kill yourself

The framerate on the MGS3D version is hot garbage unless you have an n3DS and use hacks to bring the speed up to par with the Vita port and enable the C-stick. That said, crouch walking is great, the bottom screen helps reduce the old nested menu clutter quite a bit, and some visuals were changed (for better or for worse).

You can crouch walk and aim/shoot like in peace walker but the game runs on glorious 15fps

None of the Subsistence extras. Weakest version of the game, or at the level of the original 2004 release at best

Fuck you

i thought this was shit

Best way to play is the 360 port through Xbone BC

Bought the hd collection for the x360, any fiascos like with the silent hill hd collection?

its a shitpost. Vita port is better than PS2 version in terms of framerate and resolution, 3DS version is worse. Other than that the only change is it plays like Peace Walker instead of MGS3, that is to say "hot garbage"

HD Collection is broken trash don't buy

Nope, MGS collection is one of the most competent ones in existance thank god

We are talking about the metal gear solid hd collection right? What is broken about it?

MGs hd is fine.

Good news thank you installing disc 1 right now, hope I get a better experience than emulated pc 20 30 fps

too bad the dogshit resolution of the 3ds voids all the graphical enhancements

youtube.com/watch?v=py8t091ZH5o

Nothing. Everything runs great.

My bad
MGS collection is great

Awesome

I've completed it on the 3DS and the real killer is the low frame rate.

The fuck you talking about?

he was talking about the Silent Hill collection, which is indeed broken trash, unfortunately

Fuck you this is garbage

It's insulting that this was put on the 3DS at all with that fucking trash ass C Nub. It's almost as insulting as Monster Hunter being on 3DS - I'm not gonna play your shitty hard game if I CAN'T USE TWO STICKS

Enjoy 60fps Snake Eater my boy.

Dude, calm down... Here, maybe a copy of Resident Evil Revelations for the 3DS will help...

Ive red an seen some thing but this comparison, wow. Why did they even released it in the first place?

Keep in mind, I'm talking about the best way to play the original game. NOT the remake.

circle pad pro>>>>C-nipple

ITS THE DEFINITIVE EDITION BECAUSE OF THE POLYGONS ON SNAKE'S EAR GO DIE YOU NINTENDO HATING NEOGAFFER

Uhh....

amazon.com/Circle-Pad-Pro-Nintendo-Accessory/dp/B006J66CPG

team silent had been all but completely dispersed within the company so there was no one with power left to make sure the port didn't go to shit. Which it did, when it was handed off to pic related who is also responsible for the American made Silent Hill games which destroyed the franchise.

By comparison, Kojima still had some semblance of power at Konami when MGSHD was made so they were handed off to bluepoint instead and they did a fantastic job

So, what the fuck is this then?

Nah

>game gets ported to other consoles
>after all the nintendrone dicksucking everyone realizes it was trash all along

I don't hate to say this at all, Nintendrones hyped up every 3DS exclusive and every one of them ended up being utter trash. I'm ashamed of myself for having bought the console, I certainly could have done without it or waited it out for the emulator. Even within SMT the only game on it worth playing is Soul Hackers.

>game released years before either of those were a thing
>ergo not compatible

Mostly added shit already in our version.

Yah

The game is pretty much made to play in short bursts, also the bigger screens kinda kills the atmosphere.

Hey nimrod, the new 3DS auto assigns itself as a Circle Pad for games that used it, which MGS3D did.

I bought a CPP to play MGS3DS and it IS compatible.

>All that shit that was cut from the MGS2/MGS3 HD re-release on Xbox
;_;

Is the "HD" remaster of the Splinter Cell trilogy any good?
It's on sale on PS3 right now.
I heard some bad things about it though...

>Playing MGS2 for the 10th time
>find out you can move and shoot simutaneously
What the FUCK

That's 3.

Hold L1 while firing. You can move.

Meh, reorchestrated soundtrack is nothing to write home about, and the original Sora model had more charm.

It's okay. It has some framerate issues, especially in the first and PT.

What is the best mod for MGS5

X also works, just like the original MGS.

Infinite Heaven by far.

This is bullshit that I have to get an accessory that should have been on the fucking console to begin with

Hot garbage

The circle pad pro came out before MGS3D. Even the demo was compatible with it.

on launch i think its fixed now

t.nostalgiafag

>Forced 2.5 hour dlc right before the end of the game that kills the pacing
slightly less piss and adding useless preorder weapons wasn't worth it.

Way to say "worst", OP.

Nigger, this thing came out like 3 months after 3DS release. Yes, Nintendo was this retarded.

this was my first MGS and I really loved it, but I'm afraid to replay this since that was near 3DS launch

The NX will fix the FPS issues

My fucking nigga, you really are my nigga

Budokai 2 was the shit, that board table game, so fucking comfy

Nope, the game is locked to 20 fps, meaning it won't go any higher than that. Unless Konami will bother. They won't.

I think that's the ONLY good mod for it

Had bonus shit and ran better
Too bad 3 never got a port

3DS
>resolution of a watch
>15 fps
>worst graphics of all versions
>cut content

ps3/xbox
>720p
>""60"" fps on xbox, 40 fps on ps3
>same graphics as ps2 version
>cut content

pcsx2
>4k+
>60fps
>can use user made shaders
>no cut content

PC wins baby

I mean...yeah?

Reminder to not acknowledge shitposters

It's not a shitpost. The PS2 version of both MGS2 and 3 have more content than any of the re-releases and if you emulate them they look and run the best.

What's it like playing on the Wii U pad? Is there a stick made for Wii U?

You can use the pokken one or pro

You guys are joking right? Or are you just fucking brain dead drones that will buy anything that's on a nintendo console?

>PC
>costs like 1000$ to run that
>360
>costs like 50 bucks
PC always loses

youtube.com/watch?v=SnKsbkavx7c

>dat letterboxing

K I N O
I
N
O

>t. poorfag who doesn't own a pc and thinks emulating ps2 games is expensive
What does that have to do with anything but you?

Is this supposed to be all QTE

It's not all QTE but a lot of the boss fights are

please delete this

Fuck u

Shame that sold like shit because sega went full retard.

The most content but it's so fucking easy it's boring. It's a shame because the graphics and music are great.

Nope. Far as i know, it has all of the original content of the SNES/PSX version, a few extra dungeons and a pokemon like mini game where you train and fight monsters. It's bretty fuggin guud

The PS4 and Xbone versions are basically just the recent PC release with anti-aliasing turned off.

>""60"" fps on xbox, 40 fps on ps3
Epic

It's also broken

That still isn't the best version. This is.

Why?

A lot of companies just shoved some ports in hope that someone buys into it, and they bombed hard because the ports are shit. And now they are making "hd" versions of past gen games on other consoles. Consumers are just sheep at this point.

Well, MW2012 run at higher res than other consoles and have some DLCs on the disk. A damn good port, but it don't have the other dlcs.

You just did.

The fog effects and prerendered cutscenes look better on PS2 than Xbox. The greatest hits version also has all the content that was added into the Xbox version.

Only with the patch though.

To all those complaining about the C nipple (and you're right, it's fucking horrible), take ten minutes and replace it with a PSP slider pad. Huge improvement.

Official patch? What did it fix? Does it have dual audio?

>patch was ps3 only

The patch fixed the massive framerate problems it had at release and upped the resolution to 1080p. Runs as well as the PS2 version now.

Only PS3 though.

youtube.com/watch?v=P2dvhoBbqw8

That's exactly right though.

This could be an extremely rare genetic mutation.

That's cool, I have a PS3. You didn't answer about dual audio.

No dual audio

PS2 and PSP emulation is actually black magic. It can run on any semi-toaster.

t h i s
h
i
s