Let's talk Cred Forums

Do you really think that the NX is going to be a hybrid console ? I don't . Reson is :
-How could a handled console , have enough power to play a game like Zelda U ? The game has stunning graphics , but on a handled they gonna look like shit .
-Evenn if somehow it has enough power , how could you play such a game ( incredible graphics , open world ... ) on a handlhed . It's gonna be shit .

Other urls found in this thread:

gameseek.co.uk/video-gaming-news/2541/nintendo-nx-to-be-released-christmas-2016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WiiU is underpowered as fuck, my toaster is more powerful.

ARM chipsets have come a long way, even the Tegra X1(old) stomps the WiiU while using significantly less power.

ARM is also cheap, wit the latest chipsets going for $100 or less to companies who bulk purchase them.

>The game has stunning graphics
;^)

You do know the Xbone is literally 4.5 more powerful than WiiU? WiiU Graphics can be achieved on the most garbage of hardware these days. Garbage PCs can emulate WiiU.

There are already mobile chips that are more powerful than Wii U.

For over 2 years ARM has shat on WiiU.

I don't think so because that's what everyone's expecting

first the grafics aren't that great, second compare hyrule warriors on the 3ds (not the n3ds, the old ones) vs the wiiu, that will be the difference when you play it on handled mode

Wrong, both mobile and docked will share the same graphics.

ARM sips power, the base is confirmed to have no brains so the portable itself is confirmed to handle all the computing.

>confirmed
There's that word again.

Foxxcon leaker.

sure
My uncle's brother works at Foxconn, he said the NX is a fridge.

>believing a leak
faggot

Do you not pay attention? PS4 Slim and Pro had their designs leaked by Foxxcon workers.

>it's chinese
>must be a foxconn leaker
sure

yeah and ps4/xbone can run games in stable 60fps with 4k resolution
c'mon user don't be stupid, after all this years you still don't get that companies lie on consoles/graphic cards specs? all of them do, and "rumors/leaks" are just controled leaks to see public reaction

Except we know how powerful Tegra architecture is already. It's out on the market. NX will be a 720/900p/1080p variable platform like Xbone.

Not to be contrarian. But the way just about everyone somehow decided, based on almost nothing, that the NX was a hybrid console, makes me think it won't be. Everyone were totally wrong about the previous consoles, and this looks just the same.

What were those rumors initially based on any way?
Nintendo merging their handheld and console divisions? Yeah, that was basically it. That and " it makes senseā„¢ ".

Doesn't sound like much to me.
I'd personally be fine with a supposed "hybrid console", but for better or worse I think it's much more likely that they'll do something completely different.

You're probably rigth

>The game has stunning graphics
>

It's either a hybrid or the handheld and console will share the same library. This much is 99% sure to be true

You can draw that conclusion fairly easily, especially now.
>has been spoken of as the wii u's replacement in that market space (despite a disavowal that it was a direct successor), further backed by wii u being phased out of retail and home console games drying up
>will have pokemon, which usually is for handhelds
>3ds is going to be 6 years old next march but there aren't even rumors about another successor device

>The Wii U is either a hybrid or the handheld and console will share the same library. This much is 99% sure to be true

ds is going to be 6 years old next march but there aren't even rumors about another successor device
This is a shit argument. Because the reason for this is because everyone are banking on the NX hybrid rumour instead.

software development divisions were not merged before wii U came out

People were still convinced.

>banking
I kind of doubt people have any personal or financial investment in their personal fanfics. If there were going to be a separate device to replace the 3ds, which needs doing too since its sales are also winding down, there would have been at least one rumor reported if for no other reason than clickbait.

he's not wrong
I'm just popping in to point out this webm is truly stunning

>Nintendo is now taking final orders on Wii U consoles. Those that haven't ordered by the end of next week (Friday September 30) will not be able to order the Wii U again from Nintendo. Is this Nintendo's last roll of the dice with the Wii U so they can plan to give retailers details about the new hardware next month? Is something exciting due to be announced in October?
gameseek.co.uk/video-gaming-news/2541/nintendo-nx-to-be-released-christmas-2016

>people were convinced Nintendo was making a hybrid system a year after they released a brand new handheld
No.

People like Emily Rogers and Liam Robertson, as well as numerous gaming blogs and news sites, literally make their living out of rumours and click bait trash like that. And that's how the majority of these kinds of baseless rumours start. That later give birth to other rumours based on said baseless rumours, essentially making those rumours baseless too.

>nintendo-nx-to-be-released-christmas-2016
I hate videogame """""((((( journalism )))))""""".

And yet nobody's posting any bait about a 4ds. You're not going to try to claim a rumor about another platform wouldn't get clicks, are you?

>That fucking pop-in

>Do you really think that the NX is going to be a hybrid console
thats literally the only confirmed thing
it will be a hybrid

Not more clicks than the NX hybrid rumours.
They chose a train and they're riding it. Trying to shift the discourse at this stage would only have an adverse effect.

Or, you know, there simply isn't going to be a separate platform.

That has nothing to do with what are profitable rumours or not though.

It does when you consider that journalists aren't reporting it either. Cred Forums conspiracies aside, some of them do actually have contacts.
Not sure why you're so wedded to a possibility that no one anywhere believes.

>if enough people believe a lie it becomes the truth
wew lad

>It does when you consider that journalists aren't reporting it either.
>either
They're literally the ones bullshitting everyone.
>Cred Forums conspiracies aside, some of them do actually have contacts
And those people keep their mouths shut.

Rumors are strong stuff.

Nobody played persona 2 to understand tho.

Is there a WiiU emulator?

CEMU

>that one faggot still holding onto hope that NX won't be part portable