Criminal Girls 2 coming to Steam

esrb.org/ratings/Synopsis.aspx?Certificate=34525&Title=Criminal Girls 2: Party Favors
Three days ago a NISA PR told people to make a petition to show if there's interest in an uncensored Steam release of Criminal Girls 2. Could this be a coincidence or...?

Other urls found in this thread:

ofo.jp/j/4ezO
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So their whole argument about the original version not being able to get an M rating is complete bull.

>So their whole argument about the original version not being able to get an M rating is complete bull

watch as they still censor it somehow

This will only mean I get to play it for free. Thanks NISA for being retarded.

The petition was in some thread yesterday. I signed, but there were still about three hundred signatures left to go, if I remember correctly.

No one would have bought their shitty vita butcher, so with a PC version at least they'll get some sales.

That token black girl is very ugly. She just is.

They would release it unrated. See the petition.
ofo.jp/j/4ezO

Maybe they finally realize what stupid cunts they are after the overwhelmingly positive response to Pqube saying they won't censor VD and all the people saying NISA would totally censor it.

It has over 1000 signatures now, it's doing pretty good. If everyone in Cred Forums signs it maybe we'll get to 2000+.

You've got one from me now.

There's just no point in censoring a product that's targeted to degenerates to begin with.

It's a shame though, the youtube video of CensoredGaming has 35K views and only ~1000 people signed the petition.

I won't sign because I wouldn't buy the game even if they uncensored it.

I'm sure a lot of them think it's too le creepy.

Just because you sign it doesn't mean you have to buy it.

thanks for the free game Nisa!

I do believe they will release on steam for some easy weeb bucks.

But no, they will release censored, with a shitty port. They are well aware that there's "interest" in a game like this uncensored, they just don't give a shit. They put shit on Steam because it's easy, they won't redo the localization just for a game like that.

I bet my ass they will come with some stupid excuse, ghostlight style, and that will be the end of the story.

Why are you posting in here?
Go away falseflag faggot. You can also pirate the game on Vita, so what's your point?

You're fucking retarded. They actually listened to many complains about the Disgaea PC port. Both Firefly Diary and Phantom Brave were good ports too. So chances are they might actually listen if they see interest.

I don't have a Shita so this is a win for me.

>Why are you posting in here?
For funsies.

But it shows NISA that more people have interest in them bringing over games. I want them to go bankrupt and make way for better localizers.

Surprisingly valid point.

Disgaea and Phantom Brave was all thanks to NIS, not NISA.

It's confirmed NISA are the ones porting games otherwise we'd be getting CG2 uncensored without the need of a petition.