SF/v/ weekend battle lounge thread

Now that Urien is out, lag has been reduced to 7 frames, and PC players can finally play the game without getting malware, let's play some Street Fighter V.

Lounge #1 info:
>Current host CFN ID: Boomhauer
>Password: 0924
>Rules: 3 rounds, 99 seconds, first to 1, character select on

Normally I'd do first to 2 but this will let more people play more often, and more quickly. If this lounge fills up, someone else start a new one with similar rules

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/StreetFighter/status/779484129012310016
youtube.com/watch?v=MBGACNncLlY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sorry, I can't play, Capcom is spying my computer.

mobile.twitter.com/StreetFighter/status/779484129012310016
Not since last night Pham. Just download the update and you're safe.

Hi Capcom, ML3 when?

Never

I am not the biggest fan of SFV Urien, he is certainly not the same as his 3s version. He was given the 'SFV treatment' that a lot of returning characters received.

I totally get what you mean. It sucks since so many people expected him to feel like 3S urien, which he does to an extent, but I think what they really just want is 3S in general. Still fun as fuck tho.

sorry to leave so early but a) i must eat and b) i am STINKING up the joint playing characters I don't know how to use

No problem man, doesn't look like many other people will be joining either.
I'm gonna kill the lounge once the thread dies

>tfw bought the ps4 version
>end up wanting the pc version now that I finally have a pc that can run it
>lost my job
>no money

I'm just bumping the thread have fun

I am a laura main anyone got any tips?

Play as annoyingly as possible, go for a lot of mix-ups, and don't be afraid to just through a lot of normals out, much of her moves are way safer than you'd think.

I have noticed it's easier to poke with her then a lot of the other characters I played as. Who's her best match up?

I don't know much about matchup, But she does really well if her opponent doesn't have projectiles, since that forces them to fight up close and personal

Dan when?

Not soon enough

I'd keep playing, but I gotta eat. GGs

GG's

I can't start the game on Steam. People in the forums are saying I should make an exception for the game in Windows Defender. Is that shit even safe? Why can't SFV just be like a normal game?

holy shit that picture killed me OP

See

All these picks killed my dick

I have the latest patch that disabled the rootkit. But according to Steam forums I still need to let it bypass Windows Defender.

I dunno Pham. I'm on PS4, I don't know the first thing about steam or the PC version.
I guess just do what people say works

This game could've been so good. Capcom doesn't deserve the Street Fighter IP. Give to AWS or SNK or anyone that still cares about more than just DLC scamming.

I just want a new Darkstalkers or a new versus game

youtube.com/watch?v=MBGACNncLlY

Do not jab dash to grab that shit will get you to ultra silver but it does not fly past that point also never gamble on a grab on wake up
I don't think Laura is bad but I think she is a bit too honest, kind of like Ryu is honest and you literally can watch your opponent kill themselves trying to get to you, ant character that has a good offensive is destructive when they play like a fortress