QUICK Cred Forums!

QUICK Cred Forums!
SHOULD I GET TALES OF SYMPHONIA CHRONICLES OR TALES OF XILLIA

no

yes

maybe

Can you repeat the question?

Can you repeat the question?

I'm replaying the first symphonia on GC and oh boy it's not as good as I remember
but man the nostalgia's too strong, and as dumb the plot is, the game actually feels like a comfy adventure.

>spending money on weebshit

YALL NIGGAS NEED TO QUIT PLAYING W ME IM LITERALLY IN THE STORE RIGHT NOW

You should definitely do it, or don't do it. Those are the two options.

Buy Xillia, emulate Symphonia, don't touch Symphonia 2.

Which game you fucking fuck

get neither, go buy yourself some dignity

You're not the boss of me now

Symphonia.

both

The game doesn't have online support how are we playing with you?

Yeah. Now you're getting it.

Neither
Tales sucks balls, literally the worst JRPGs out there.

XILLIA

Okay I'll ask this; which has better gameplay? I care more about that than story

>I'm replaying the first symphonia on GC and oh boy it's not as good as I remember

It's that early 2000s JRPG feeling with right dose of clunk. It doesn't help that story is basically cliche after cliche with foreshadowing as clear as day, but that's Tales games for you.

>It doesn't help that story is basically cliche after cliche with foreshadowing as clear as day
hey, it worked back when I was a teenager
Anyway yeah some characters feel really clunky, more so when the last Tales I had played was Vesperia. I wish the latter had a PC release though so I could play it right now.
Also the game's world does a good job of showing various areas that don't repeat themselves. Sure, it's kinda cliche as well, but they feel different enough to reinforce that feeling of adventure.
and I don't want to keep playing it because I know I'll feel empty afterwards even if it's not an amazing game

Welp, if you were an xilliafag you took too long to convince me. I bought symphonia. Its gonna be my first Tales game, so hopefully it makes a good first impression.

eh, if you start with xillia you start with the worst, so every other tales you play is good

Who cares you fucking faggot

Get Velvetポッポ's game instead.

Don't use Sheena except for when you have to for boss battles.
Don't use Genis.
Don't use S-Type Raine.
Don't use Colette.
Regal is the best.
Don't look up what the outcomes for the choices you make are because they are mostly just to determine who Lloyd gets shipped with (which will be Colette if you just play the game choosing the responses that the average anime protag would say)

>Don't use Sheena
Wow, what's wrong with you?

>Regal is best
I agree with this,