There will never be a sequel

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2u_1wjWJUqY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good. The game was stupid and broken.

Just like your family

Thats a good thing. Shitty GTA clones

There was one senpai

I always thought it was kind of overrated. I hated the melee and they didn't do much to make the driving stand out from all the other open world clones out there. Side missions were mostly terrible.

>hey guys we made a good game
>what next?
>let's a make shitty mmo out of it!
>brilliant!

someone should have told united front it's not 2006 anymore.

yes, that's sad. but it's a miracle it even exists. the game was doomed because not enough america and guns

I'm not disputing that. But at least my family was patched eventually :^)

i enjoyed sleeping dogs, but i think it was still a step back from the previous true crime games, which this game was supposed to be successor to. if it did get a sequel it should just continue on with the true crime way and get a new city. maybe london or some shit

Savage
I kinda want it to end on a good note

The sad part being that they could have easily made a sequel and tagged on multiplayer

Patched like No Mans Sky

better than GTAV

Was the Buy It Again Edition any good?

No difference for PC Players

No, it's visual downgrade. If you don't care about that then go for it

As someone who was born in Hong Kong, this game captured the city perfectly.

They really did their homework, it was an amazing nostalgia bomb considering it was made in Hongcouver. If you didn't speak Cantonese or watch a lot of those HK kung-fu films, you're missing out on a lot of bonus content.

But worse than GTAIV

why didnt you join the local mafia?

its good if you never played it, its a nice version with the zillion outfit dlcs all integrated into the game. visually i heard it was changed for the worse, i never played the original so i was oblivious to any differences.

Who says I didn't.

how much for a fuck slave?

It was a solid 7/10 at most. At least now the series gets to remain as being considered an "underrated gem" rather than being strung out for a mediocre sequel like Watchdogs.

It comes with a bunch of extra triad points and cash, if you're the type of gamer that likes that sort of thing, so you can continue on the main mission straight away (without grinding an hour or two of sidequests for cash/items).

I have the original version and all the worthwhile DLC, so I guess I'll just stick with what I have.

I just figured it might at least have better graphics or something.

Having most of the Clothes locked away during the game always annoyed me

>I just figured it might at least have better graphics or something.

turns out they fucked it up for the worse in a lot of places. makes me sad considered i have the 'definitive' version.

yet another redux job where they turn off all the lights.

youtube.com/watch?v=2u_1wjWJUqY

if Sleeping Dogs is a 7/10 then GTAV can't be higher than a 6

infact, no GTA game would be higher than a 6