What would Bioware have to do to win you back?

What would Bioware have to do to win you back?

make a good game

They're fucked

First they have to get ride of EA.

It would have to be a REALLY good game. The game/series Mass Effect's first iteration should have been. I won't even fall for the "ANDROMEDA IS GOOD" crap until the whole series is done so they don't pull a 3 on us and my hopes and dreams are dashed.

Have good gameplay and don't shove SJW bullshit in their game.

Neverwinter Nights 3

fat chance of that

Bioware wont be around that much longer.

MEA will be their last official title and then the IPs get divided onto other Studios EA bought and ruined

They've made about 3 decent games in their entire existence as a studio. Utterly overrated

they actually made one game, many many times though

let Obsidian make the next Bioware sequel

1) Detach themselves from EA
2) Trim the idealogue fat
3) Produce a good game that doesn't rely on outrage and politics

Fire (and apologise) for the very publicly racist dev they have.

Remove modern Bioware pandering and "diversity" for diversities sake.

Make a not shit game.

Stop hiring lardasses and freelance journalists to write their games.

Nothing. I'm not interested in Bioware games now.

Basically make a sequel to the original ME. Let me explore plants on foot/in the rover. Control the waifu faggotry. Dont have a forced, straight outta the liberal media take on relationships or the storyline. Basically just let me explore space, pimp out a ship, and kill some bad guys. Thats all i ever wanted

Full on quarian girl sex simulator. I'm talking AAA quality with absolutely impeccable graphics. You can see every drop of sweat, ever goosebump on her skin, every fucking follicle of her snatch in 4K detail as she gets dicked in every hole.

Eh, I'll play it anyway. It can't be worse than ME3 and DAI.

the funny thing is that lots of people are going to play andromeda despite all the shit the last trilogy got.

this is going to be another game Cred Forums is going to shitpost to death but end up playing it in the end.
just like fallout 4

they can't win me back
they went too far

If this happened I would actually buy it for hefty price.

>le obsidian meme

Sack everyone on their current writing/production staff who was hired post 2008
Make direct DA:O/ME 1 sequels which ignore everything after them and actually progress logically.

They don't need to win me back i want to virtually fuck more waifus.

That's impossible.

Retcon all the bullshit they did to the Geth in ME3.

I hate Bioware as much as everyone else, but we've been saying that for years.
I'll admit I'm shocked that they lasted so long though. EA has ruined companies in far less time

Go back in time and stop themselves from creating the whole ME3 shitstorm by putting effort and care into their game

They will never win me back, and I will always be mad

pay me basic living income for life.

Make the shit games in DA and ME3 not canon and return to the series. That's impossible though so fuck them.

Explain how you came to this conclusion.

IT

They never lost me. I didn't fall for the hate bandwagon like most Cred Forumsedditors and enjoyed ME3.

Show some actual gameplay. Not a trailer of artists building environments, not a segment where the pc vaults over waist-high stones and talks about shit, show me the GAME.

Gather the core Bioware members under new company, free from EA, and make a good game.

>I enjoyed hot garbage and being lied to in every regard

good writing
good world building and not a fucking theme park like me2 and 3 were
actually make alien females not look like humans in skintight suits, be creative for once
>but they're not humans they have three fingers!
yeah fuck off still can perfectly make out the shape of their boobs, sci-fi's been doing this shit since the 70s i don't need any more of that fapping material
make the protag have a personality, a blank slate with obvious good guy / evil slut choices is not interesting in the slightest
don't release dlcs, release expansions
more turians please

couldn't care less about gameplay and graphics, that just takes away money that you could've put into characters plot and world building

>If this happened I would actually buy it for hefty price.
You and me brother

Even if ME3 sucked I still thought it was fun. I didn't have any real expectations after ME2. MEA will either be a trainwreck or enjoyable enough for one playthrough. I didn't play DAI though. DAI sucked too hard.

I thought people were saying "MEA" as some kind of ME - EA joke but I realized that is the actual short for Mass Effect Andromeda.

>Didn't play DAI
>DAI sucked hard

Well, sure, sort of, was decent for a playthrough, but how do you know?

>get out of EA's slimy hands
>stop shoving social politics into everything
>just make a good game

And after all of that, I will -still- be mad and I will never again truly trust them. Some things you just can't forgive and forget.

>stop enjoying stuff I didn't like and listen to a group of contrarians who can't enjoy video games

>Contrarians

Even Biodrones couldn't defend Mass Effect 3.

make two good games
give me both for free

The characters alone makes it obvious DAI sucks. It was all SJW shit.

Improve on the excellent multiplayer from ME3, who the fuck cares about the shitty SP after the first game?

>stop shoving sjw shit down my throat !
>stop making me acknowledge not everyone is anime !

If they have mostly new people at that company now, what happened to the ones they fired? The ones that made the good games. Where the fuck did they go?

Not really,actually playing the game, there's nothing especially glaring like, in say, Borderlands.

Are there some sjw characters, yes. But, you get to tell the most annoying character to fuck off.

Not saying it's a masterpiece, just that it gets a raw deal because it can be enjoyable at times.

>Can't be worse than ME3
Considering that ME3 was 70% great, it can.

>and DAI
We can only hope

Drop the social justice shit.

Already lost me.

>Considering that ME3 was 70% great, it can.
Kai Leng says hi

All I want is a fun game with no fuck8ng hidden saw, LGBT or diversity agenda. This is coming from a black guy.
Just give me a good game!

Make sure all of 3 never happened. It had a few good moments but it was a clusterfuck that I cant believe what I played from beginning to end.

You may be right. There has been no official word on a new Dragon Age game. And usually Bioware very early says if a sequel is planned. So far nothing is planned next for DA.
ME usually sells well, but we shall see how this one does. If it bombs, Bioware is done for.

>No heavy handed attempts at tackling social issues
>No shoehorned diversity for its own sake
>No one note gay/trans w/e characters
>No open empty worlds in the modern style
>No open empty worlds in the ME1 style
>Not an entire game of corridors and warehouses a la ME2
>Charismatic main character
>Fix the animations
>Less focus on romances and companions, more on universe building and Strong characters regardless of whether you can recruit them or not
>Hubs that feel lived in and populated
>More of a return to RPG gameplay
>No reaper shit
>No larger threat arc

Obsidian is just as bad as Bioware. Will this meme of them being good, die?!

Have you seen the trailer, game is going to be shit.

>No heavy handed attempts at tackling social issues
>No shoehorned diversity for its own sake
>No one note gay/trans w/e characters

Thanks for putting in the effort to not simply write "no sjw bullshit" like the other idiots in this thread.

A bit off topic but I met this cute transwoman online who wants to smash. It'll be my first time with a transwoman. What's the sex etiquette with a transwoman? I mean, I don't have to suck her off right? A handie is fine but I don't want anything in me.

Nothing.

They are past redeemable.

Giantess EDI :3

Coop SP missions. I still don't understand why it wasn't in ME3.

If you're just in for a handjob, you might as well refuse outright, user. Unless she's into that, she probably won't take it well.

Treat her like you would anybody else, just with a dick.

huh, just realized he's wearing shades and not batman/nightwing mask

Make a good game, rather than focus on shoving social justice politics down my throat

Fuck off Cred Forums

Remove romancing, as well as the uncomfortable sex scenes

Fine-tune the classes, or just get rid of classes altogether

Space combat

Are you a retard? Did you forget the online requirement to get the best ending? Did you forget Beef mcmuscles?Any scene involving Kai Leng? Diana Allers? How they completely fucked side quests? how exploring was boring as fuck? Did you forget how most of the good characters were side lined for worse ones? How Reapers were handled? The Illusive man debacle? How the enemy you will fight constantly is generic guy with gun or zombie

The only good parts of Me3 is tuchanka and the Quarian-geth war

>Considering that ME3 was 70% great

friendo no one wants to play another game of moral parables from communists, regardless of how it plays

But user, I agree with the statement I was quoting.

Pretty much what said. If they make stuff I feel is good, then that's a pretty sure way to make me like them.

oh man i fucked up again

>What would Bioware have to do to win you back?
Hardcore uncensored xeno handholding.

Stop milking a series that already ENDED and do something NEW AND EXCITING instead of REHASHING OLD SHIT

Remake the last hour of Mass Effect 3 so that it isn't shit. I don't care if Andromeda is about literally Anita Sarkeesian fighting the patriarchy in space for 10 hours, I just want fucking closure for the characters and story I love and enjoy.

Nothing can be done at this stage.

Other companies have shown they're better at creating the sorts of games Bioware was once praised for. Bioware has become synonymous for crap games that railroad players. It has made amateurish mistakes and sub-par games. Also, it has insulted or shown hostility for the majority of its player base.

It's best for it to die or be completely absorbed by EA.

you got closure just not the closure you wanted. not everything in life is wrapped up with a neat little bow on top

Look, I want to be a dragon as much as the next guy, but it's just not happening.

Make a representative number of characters have 19th century concervative views.

Behead Ken Levine on livestream

Q: Will Cred Forums ever stop being salty about the Mass Effect series?
A: No. Not ever.

You don't have to recruit le ferrous bovine, ugly man-face british elf, or faggot supreme magician man. I've played DAI a few times, those are the only three SJW characters in the game, there really isn't that much other SJW content.

I just played the Mass Effect Trilogy and got the Synthesis ending.

It's a nice game, the gameplay is simple and dumb sometimes but overall I like the plot. It's a nice sci fi story with a shit lot of common tropes but fun at the end. The mission about your clone was cringe worthy but also fun for the same reason.

Why people in Cred Forums hate it so much?

Also

>EDI best waifu
>Garrus best bro and husbando (if female)
>real men stay with Jack and purify her.
>the Geth did NOTHING WRONG

remake the ME3 ending so your choices thought all the games actually come into play as the result of them rather than pick one of three colors. I mean they did harp on and on about how huge of an impact those decisions were going to be.

>Shepherd dies
>Everyone on the Normandy gets stranded on a jungle planet
>Credits

You call that closure?

>Beef mcmuscles?
Fight me, fuckface. Grunt McSteelflanks was the only redeeming factor for that pile of shit

>the Geth did NOTHING WRONG
my guy

>tfw you can't go full Congo Freestate on some alien colony
Shame

They can't at this point. ME3 pissed me off and made me wary, the Maggs and Manveer shit made me want to buy used only, then the gameplay trailer was shit (and the leaks were confirmed to be true).

Shit game, shit dev, shit all round. Fuck 'em -- I'm done with em.

get rid of every arrogant and racist imbecile, apologize for them and start focusing on making a good game with GOOD animations and good characters instead of the usual cringey token Transg/Gay/Lesbian.

BioWare doesn't exist beyond the name, retard. You can't be won back by something that's dead.

Fun fact, more people sided with the geth than quarians, which is something I felt most people think is the other way around.

yep, I tried to side with the quarians but after server mission and watched the memories of the Geth, I realized that the space gypsies deserved to die.

The only thing I felt bad about was Tali's death but I won't even think twice about my decision. Then I realize I could save both, but I am too lazy to play everything again.

Nothing because Bioware is beyond saving.

A fully-fleshed dating sim where (male) Shepard romances Garrus.

Viciously colonise and conquer the Andromedan scum in the name of the species of the Milky Way.

ME3 is so terrible when you realize it was supposed to wrap up Shepards saga and be some grand sendoff.

Just compare it to Witcher 3 and its an utter fucking joke. And yes W3 completely succeeded at what it wanted to do.

Make a fun game.

the way they put the quarians in ME3 makes too difficult to side with them, unless you want to fug Tali's ass

>final battle begins and Quarians are nowhere to be found
>when you find them, they are making a war you TELL THEM TO NOT DO IT
>using civilians ship for frontline combat
>getting the true story of Geth creation, slavery and freedom
>being dicks even after saving their asses
>Tali being a good for nothing little shit that can't control their own people

it's too hard to side with the Quarians in ME3 and not feel bad about it.

I know, I hate that we didn't get to see all the parades on earth celebrating our le epic heroic journey as rainbows fill the sky. Why cuoldn't we have gotten an extended cutscene in which we witnessed everything that happened to every single character, I want to know what shephard had for lunch the next day damn it

I came to ME3 late, after everything was all argued out, and after they released the updated ending. I finally did a full trilogy run with all the DLCs installed, and I didn't hate it at all. I felt quite emotionally impacted by the ending, but that wasn't so much the ending itself as it was the fact that I'd reached the ending at all after spending so much time with them all.

Was it a lot worse before the updates? Did the fact that I played it all through in one go alleviate it, without me having to wait x years to get ME3?

Please don't. You will regret it

>64% of players did not get to meet Wrex in the ME3 campaign
What the actual fuck is wrong with these people?

Allow me to be a killer robot. This organic chauvinism gets me on my nerves.

>most popular squad member
>Liara on top
>Garrus not on top
>Vega higher than EDI
>EDI so low
>Ashley not the last

ME fans confirmed for shit taste on everything.

They didn't play ME1. Roughly 2/3 of ME3's player base didn't even play the original.

Casuals. Not too interested in doing boring sidequests or never bought the original game.

>quarians literally start a needless war that they were putting off for centuries
>Right when the space apocalypse is happening
>driving when the most powerful superpower that could of helped against the reapers and their super ship out of the war
>On top of this all the fucks had to do is ask for their home planet back

Quarians are literally the worst race, even worse than the vorcha. Their only merit is from the creation of the best race.

>8% didn't cure the genophage

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

A reminder that Sidequest in the first ME were repetitive as fuck. The same environment all over and over again.

ME3 defaults with wrex being dead in the game, not to mention the fact that accidently killing wrex is kinda easy in the first and people's unwillingness to replay for a different outcome lead to that.

Edi, Ashley and Gaydan should share last place. I'd rate the pet hamster and Shep's retarded mug above them.

for mass effect they would need to bring back the fucking science that the first game was getting into

i thought we were going to have an exploration type game through this franchise and we just got gears of gears: the gearsening as soon as the new IP gained traction

Say what you will about ME3, but the gunplay was fun. And they made MANGUARD absolutely broken.

bigger question is why dead wrex is the default bioware state

Let Obisidan make KotOR 3 and trash TOR and make it non-canon.

But the story and setting was good,which made them interesting

It's possible that they did play the prior games but just didn't import any save data, or they just wanted to play from a default start.

This only applies to ME3 Edi of course. ME2 Edi was pretty funny

True. The only ones I liked were the underground ones with the glass floors/walls/ceilings with the red rock behind it. Shit was aesthetic as hell.

I just hated the "one button does everything" approach

Invent a time machine, go back in time, and stop themselves from ruining Mass Effect

Have good writing and actually make it resemble an RPG in some form again.

Neither of these are going to happen, EA just wants le cinematic space shooter with booty calls.

I did the same thing and 3's ending soured the whole experience

>refuse all the choices
>"well...ok"
>roll credits
>reload it to get something different
>shooting the kid gives the same outcome
>uninstall

what the game really needed was an EPILOGUE and not the shitty slideshow one they added later. it just ends too abruptly.

The Vorcha is not a bad race per se. They can be trained and be pretty useful like the vorcha miners.

Also (if trained) they could be as unstoppable like the Krogan.

Vega is a beast gameplay-wise, he cant die.

I demands work. The default state is Shepard being a lazy, Earthborn, sole survivor petty criminal.

I don't blame the Quarians. I blame Boiwares terrible writing. There's nothing logical about the quarian/geth war. It's poorly executed and makes absolutely no sense. The only reason the war even took place was because the hack writers at bioware had to force some sort of conflict for shep to sort out.

A pity he's Punch Sideiron, walking stereotype.

>>refuse all the choices
>>"well...ok"
>>roll credits
well what the fuck did you expect to happen?

Turian and Krogan ladies a full on space sex simulation

I'm pretty easy. All they'd have to do is drop this "we're proud of our flawed, physically ugly characters" nonsense and make the main cast conventionally attractive.

They did add an epilogue later as free dlc if that brings any solace.

Man how can one spectrum of this shit be top tier sfm and then you get dumb shit like this.

>only 18% played fem, shes more than half the fan art or community made shit

how?

Also Edi is so low because you can't fuck her

Fist Biceps is still in the upper third of the characters.

ME1 definitely felt like it was rushed out the door, plus it really shows that they really hadn't quite gotten the hang of the Unreal 3 engine.

However, it had the benefit of few expectations when it was released.

Because dudebros don't care about fan art. The tumblrites producing OC are a relatively small portion of the player base.

It makes me wonder how many people actually took the time to make their own Shepard. Some of them could be playing the default one.

I've never even played ME3, but probably not a whole lot. The setting is really interesting, and I'd love an excuse to get back into it. Especially since they've said it's not a continuation of the earlier ME series, so I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the universe fleshed out.

Who cares what the characters are good at, it's not as if the squad mates are ever necessary for getting through any battle in ME3.

the fem/male bullshit has always been a case of vocal minority. very small amount of people kicking up shit and making the most noise.

good point, the way they put the quarians makes it really hard not to empathize with the Geth.

some user said that the only trait the Quarians had was the creation of the Geth, that's mostly because Citatel races (and most non Citatel races) were forbidden to make AI. The quarians gave a fuck about that and did it anyway.

They even gave them a name that mostly means "slave servant".

they were asking for it.

Pick the renegade option and decline sex.

Obsidian as an actual developer might be shit, but you have to admit that their sequel games usually improve the base game and generally offer better world building. They're basically a "let's do X but with Y" and their tastes overlap with those of someone who plays videogames for escapism, not those of a person who makes a selfie with a controller and a bag of doritos and mountain dew and then plays the game for an hour before he gets back to posting on facebook about how the game is awesome like what most "proud gamers" seem to do nowadays.

BLAST HARDCHUNK

literally what
fucking Jacob is a better character than Vega
which characters are you even trying to shit on by saying this, all the ME3 characters are shit-tier

>supporting this

At this point? A game where you assemble a Death Squad and go out purging homos, transvestites, Jews, non-whites and leftists.
It would have to be good too

Big McLargeHuge would have been a fine character if I either didn't need to talk to him at all, or didn't feel like I was talking to a side of beef every time I went down into the hold.

Note that a lot of male ones are probably casuals playing MaleShep because they can't be bothered with designing their own Shepard.

Isn't it time for your mom to pick you up and take you home, Cred Forums?

What happened to "le free speech" and "le i never get offended" meme?

>try to design my Male shep for like 30 minutes, think it looks good
>go into game
>it look fucking god awful

>go to next game by bringing over my data
>he looks even worse now

Default has good aesthetics

I don't think anyone can give you advice that will fit all sizes user. A huge amount of the homeless pop is tranny because often times something's not right in their heads. Not saying this is the case for her but you never know man.

Joke's on you, I haven't gone outside for over a week

They're almost interchangeable. Oonly that one is as engaging as watching paint dry and the other is Balls Roidrage

Not an open world game, that's for sure

He can say all he wants as long as he understands I don't agree and am going to pirate his game so he doesn't get a cent

mass effect 3 and dragon age 2 were enough for me, havent played a bioware game since and maybe never will

i dont know about anyone else but when i imported my ME2 character the game couldnt recognize my characters looks and i had to do it from scratch.

t b h, when I tried to play femshep I felt weird. Not because I am a man or something (hell, I rolled a female Bhaalspawn in Baldur Gate saga), but because of the voice, it sounded like a fucking tranny. Maleshep voice sounds strong but mostly normal for a man. Femshep voice sounded like a forced "I am strong fear me!" voice.

Burn themselves to a cinder.

I noticed this when I hear her do renegade lines. People love her fucking voice and I am baffled by it, shit sounds so try hard.

make this game a space sim like Freelancer.

tbqh many situations in ME are just awkward when a woman is doing them. women just dont command respect like men do, im sorry.

Coop campaign.
That's it.

Has EA in general made any games worth playing in the last 5 years?

Have you ever seen a russian female hammer thrower or swimmer? Maybe she just used to take a lot of steroids to get into form

ME3 transfer is fucked up. It's normal. Everyone, but the most hardcore Biodrones complain about that.

first post best post

I'm afraid they cannot. I haven't enjoyed a game from them since the first Mass Effect. Reading about how one of their employees is such a major retard who only spouts left wing cliches left and right makes me think they only give job positions for political reasons, the whole talent thing that was valuable before is clearly the last of their priorities.

first post best post.

I'd have to be insane to implicitly trust Bioware with anything at this point. So it's best to ignore them and check out their games a bit after the release. I'm not expecting too much. Bioware seem to have convinced themselves that they are incapable of writing a bad plot.

She sounds like a haughty Jedi with her face all scrunched up like a Kinirath pup.

>Maleshep voice sounds strong but mostly normal for a man.

Meer sounds like a Canadian talking out of his nose. And not a badass Canadian lumberjack or something. #notmyshep

youre asking the wrong guy. i dont even think of buying new ea/bioware games then my thoughts are reinforced when they get all bad reviews.

I really do not see a point for this game.

Bioware should have moved onto a new project instead of trying to keep this franchise alive. ME1 and ME2 were fantastic, and ME3 had trouble but in the end (after patches) it was an okay end to a good franchise.

Then they just jam this on us. Why? They should really just focus on new ideas.

>for the mass effect series

>let us use the mako again in huge environments even if they're not that huge, just big enough

>remove the GOD FUCKING AWFUL PARAGON/RENEGADE SYSTEM in ME3

>i liked the one from 1 and 2

>make andromeda not suck

It effectively is gone, none of the original team are working for Bioware any longer. Whatever it was, that creative spark, is long dead. It's just a name now used to sell shit to the uninformed.

I don't get what you're trying to imply with that reaction image. That I'm white and somehow upset?

Die.

>open thread
>mostly waifu talk

>military men should talk like a barbarian

most soldier are just normal people with some training with a uniform. They are not different from you. Even spec ops guys don't talk like super hunk steroid fueled warrior.

A football player or a MMA fighter want to look and talk like a badass but they are not. A soldier doesn't have to do that.

tl;dr: I liked maleshep voice.

>EA
>new ideas
This is the company that's trying to srtrip-mine WWI for ideas, for fuck's sake.

We'll the quarantine kind of made their own bed on that one. What pissed me off is how the game considered me evil for supporting the genophage even though there was a very good reason for it in the first place and there is no indication that the Krogans have changed one bit.

Make the new characters interesting.
I don't think they can top Wrex, Garrus, Legion and Joker though.
Or make someone as cute as Tali.
Aaaand they could also fix thier damn animations, the facial expressions were atrocious. I still cringe when I remember Shepard's face when he asks Tali if she's blushing.

No, if you buy the game you support the guy in the picture. He's the combat designer or some shit

I bet you never met a female soldier IRL and Bioware team looks like they didn't too.

The few non "special treatment" female soldier are pretty cool though

Why would I care about him one way or another?

Oh I see you are a fag my mistake.

The Andromeda galaxy is overpopulated by Post-singularity civilizations (organic or synthetic) because there are no Reapers around to clean up things from time to time. Come on, Bioware, the Reapers were your solution to Fermir Paradox. Show how ridiculously advanced would be a galaxy without resetting itself every thousand or million years.

I like all the romance options regardless of gender, but less focus on it story-wise. Also making choices matter more than THREE OPTIONS. Also remove that dumb face stripe on the Asari, it looks dumb no matter what. The facial animations I'm totally fine with. It's that stupid fucking black stripe that ruins it.

>I don't care about some guy with a mug
>"You must be gay!"
Okay, I'm going to stop responding to you now then.

you're right, but they're like unicorns.

Not him, but I did suring my service. I hated almost all of them, they have to be among the worst people I've ever met. The only based ones were the medic general (whatever her rank was called) and the adjutant to the lieutenant general in charge of the base I was stationed at.

Fire everyone and start from scratch.

Cred Forums is just as easily triggered as any SJW (if not more so, the mere glimpse of someone with dark skin in anything makes them upset) and wants to squash free speech as much as those they hate, they just want it about opposite stuff.

As someone who ignored Mass Effect until they released the trilogy for fairly cheap, I'd say that the series was still worth playing even with the crap ending. Sure, if I bought ME3 on release expecting a proper conclusion I'd be fucking pissed about it, but I enjoyed myself coming into the series late.

I'll never understand some of the jerking off fans do about Mass Effect's writing. Shit has always been mediocre with the occasional neat idea thrown in.

Make a good game without forced messages just for the sake of having those messages. I don't think the game needs every possible romance combination, or half-finished assets (like black and white morality meter with absolute requirements) so that they can be used as buzzwords in marketing.

I think, at least I myself need a game with aim to quality, not quantity. Choices must be meaningful, builds varied, locations different, characters solid, but there doesn't have to be many in any of these categories.

make what no man's sky was promised to be and make it fun with a good ME story
obsidian's only good game was KOTOR 2, which was worse than 1. NV is shit, AP is shit, and everything else they've made isn't even worth mentioning>their tastes overlap with those of someone who plays videogames for escapism
>plays videogames for escapism
seek help user

stop being bioware

Fix their mistakes instead of trying to ignore them.

>tfw no Quarian GF

Decided to replay the first game, how are engineers? them and infiltrators are the only classes i have not played and cant decide which to pick

Hire obsidian to write the game. I prefer classic bioware to obsidian but that ship sailed a long time ago.

>I want a good game
>I don't care about gameplay, that takes away money

Make a good game.

it could have the most fucking basic gameplay ever, if it has a good story i'm sold
the classic fallouts weren't exactly praised for their gameplay when they came out buddy

i actually liked the character writing in dragon age inquisition more than in 1 or 2

If Bioware does go the way of the dodo does Obsidian make a bid to get one or more of Biowares IPs?

If so which one(s) would you like to see them get?

Yeah but you're clearly retarded, so it doesn't matter.

Welcome to Jennifer Hale.

They're a smaller studio, they can't bid for shit.

Aren't they property of EA? Obsidian gets nothing, except market share.

the properties just go right to EA which they probably give to one of their other slave studios.

i hate to admit it, but yah this would work

psst
post bioware webms please

I was unstoppable in multiplayer with the vorcha

Get Liara to suck me off and rub her feet on my chest and face

>there won't be Quarians in the game, despite a significant minority of them wanting to fuck off and find a new homeworld - and one of those people was the admiral who commanded the single largest chunk of the Migrant Fleet

It's already not looking good. Bioware is going to have to make their new aliens good enough to make up for the axing of a LOT of the old ones that won't be appearing and I get the feeling that modern Bioware simply is not up to the task.

Honestly I would have preferred the next Mass Effect game to be set between ME1 and ME2 and explore places that the main games didn't. Hell, I wouldn't say no to a Mass Effect that takes place only on Omega if it was in depth enough.

>>there won't be Quarians in the game
Probably the best thing I've heard about ME:A.

>even the character who in-game is supposed to have been genetically designed to be the most attractive ended up looking pretty average
>they even modeled her after an actual supermodel and still ended up with that face
>even male shephard was based off a model
>somehow managed to get his face right
>yet every time he smiles it triggers the most cringey uncanny valley attack ever
bunch of fucking hacks i mean my god learn to model and animate shit properly

I'm not buying anything from EA until they drop the He for She bs.
Why are video being held to such a high standard?

Similar multiplayer to ME3 featuring a much wider variety of maps that boast a much wider variety of shapes and sizes.

More character types. More customization within characters. Extra customization tools so that I can at least TRY to look different.

I also wouldn't scoff at a Co-Op mode as a sort of side story to the campaign.

i didnt in one becuase custom sheps looked fucking terrible. they just didnt move right. then i carried my saves and it wouldnt really make sense for people to recognize shephard in two with a completely different face

Honestly, who gives a shit. I didn't care about a single one of them except for Reegar and Tali.
I don't like the geth either come to think of it. Literal robot space niggers.

>mfw Geth wining the war is canon

rekt, fucking space gypsies

fucking this
i tried to play through as femshep for once
shut the game down after 10 minutes of that forced dyke voice

>win you back
I don't hold grudges against companies like a fucking child, don't phrase it this way. If what you mean is "do you think Andromeda will be good," I would have to say no based on recent track record. But "recent" is 2013, I don't know how the company has changed internally since then except for that insecure Arab. I'm waiting to see more but not confident.

thats a very good point
unfortunately theyll probably just make a reaper stand in thats been holding everyone back there

Get out of fucking EA, get the old team back together (or, at least, a good number of em), drop the bullshit and make games they want to make

I don't know why, but I really hated the shoot and cover mechanics of ME3. ME2 did it better in my opinion, with bullets that looked like lasers and shit. ME3 bullets just felt like... well, regular bullets. Also, I hate how all the cool stuff in ME3 was regulated to skyboxes, and everything you fought was the exact same every fucking level. Also, it copied something I disliked from ME2, which was making the combat levels separate from the regular levels, meaning we could never go back and explore to make sure we got everything later on. Just absolute shit.

I bet she is a good writer, we cannot judge her about her image and her political and PERSONAL views. She won't mix her personal feelings with her work that she is getting pay for, right guys?

>completely ruins the entire franchise
>gets promoted to creative director
what the fuck happened?

I always thought his name was marc

This.

Or fuck, just write a good game. That's supposed to be their forte and they can't even do that.

>She wouldn't mix her personal and political feelings with her work, right?

Ruined? Or made it better?

>IPs ruined by other studios
Other studios would be hard pressed to make ruin what Bioware has done. Unless by ruin you mean "make actually good".

Mass Effect guns fire tiny slivers of metal at people so if anything it makes more sense for them to use typical bullet effects but all space-y than to make them look like lasers.

fire curry thunder

So, if I pirate the game am I still supporting these people?

Less hamfisted landwhale minority faggot pandering.

First I love the Mass Effect universe.
Second Mass Effect are some of the worst games I played here is why:
- its all so linear, every mission, every shootout
-AI is retarted, playing on hardest mode just makes them super sponges.
- No real choices in the game. The campaing continues anyway in the same way. I also mean that in missions: You are the captain and wanna be a baddass and say: fuck this guy we arent helping him. Then a teammember says: no boss dont be silly we have to do it (no other way)
-Inventory/loot missing
-Overall to easy and gets tediues very quicly.

I played them on easy just to experience "being"in the mass effect universe. Bassicly all esthetics i liked the rest I would want to see completely diffrent.

My expectation are very low. I dont expect them to difert from the earlier ME games that much. So probbaly will be same old shit.

Interesting story
Immersive atmosphere
No fags

I don't think typing without looking at the keyboard is going to work for you just yet bro.

>No fags
This, their shoehorned SJW faggotry is getting tiring.

They're so shit that they are having VO "competitions" so they don't have to pay voice actors.

My biggest fantasy was being able to lesbian romance Tali.

MFW she's the only straight character.

>It happens
>Anons find a stock photo vagina hours later
>It's a perfect match

It definitely doesn't live up to Origins but you shouldn't just believe everything you hear on 4chinz. Form your own damn opinions instead of parroting other anons.

Geth won't be in the game either.
AI turning on organics was the main theme of the original trilogy. So why the fuck would they bring AI creatures with them to a new galaxy?
No chance Geth or any other AI creatures are in the game.

Good, she's too pure for degenerate things like that.

Return the rpg mechanics. Improve the story and dialogue. Improve the character designs (The new Asari already looks like shit). Make it more like ME 1 in general. And don't shoehorn in LGBTQ shit, it's fine to have gay characters and shit, but it seems not a single person at Bioware knows how to actually design a queer character without their sexuality being their entire character.

no, ruined

They didn't even make 2

Come on now, can't you have more realistic expectations?

fag

Every hybrid class plays pretty much the same in ME1.

make a good game
apologize for the whole ME3 fiasco
unSJW the series
fire that racist punjabi
hire the old people back

then they´ll win me back

Have a realistic (200 kg+) weight for the female protagonist, have her be a kale eating vegan to encourage other people to eat healthy and save the earth and have her be a feminist to represent females everywhere. Have the cis male scum pc die horrifically after the intro because all men should die horrifically. And finallay have the entire story line be about the ARK program be about spreading veganisim and feminisim to the andromeda Galaxy.

i just would want a male on male turian romance simulator desu.
turians a qt

After Dragon Age Inquisition and Mass Effect 3, I can't see how Bioware is ever going to make a good game again unless they replace all or most of their game designers.

I think it's best to pretend that Bioware doesn't exist anymore and remember them for their great games such as KOTOR, Baldur's Gate, NWN, etc.

Is the Andromeda mc still military?

I'd argue that DAI saw consistent improvement, first over DA2, then over itself in the DLC.
Still not quite "good," but better and more aware of the flaws than the Mass Effect team.

Is it bad that I want that game to be made only so that Bioware can finally be put out of its misery?

He has training but no experience. Still military though.

They can't.

New alien milfs to fuck

Too bad

>the games have 10/10 older ladies
>can't fuck any of them
It's just not fair