What are your thoughts on the nexus of hardcore gamers?

What are your thoughts on the nexus of hardcore gamers?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q= transphobia site:neogaf.com
neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=952249
neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=184893128
neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=184891733&postcount=1310
youtube.com/watch?v=KevvoZY_y0U).
youtube.com/watch?v=NrRh3LwYWvA
youtu.be/HUEKreyTkvA?t=795
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

unironically the worst gaming forum ever. its way shitter than Cred Forums

also endless banfest

That's quite an achievement

>hardcore gamers
>can't handle banter or someone challenging the legitimacy of their system of choice
ya nah

It's basically left Cred Forums.

The choicest of echo-chambers, even Reddit is jealous.

>believe
In what?

Does anyone have that picture of a user saying they were shaping the future of the gaming industry or something similar when they weren't invited somewhere and got pissed about it.

Got banned for saying neogaf is a massive hivemind and the guy that banned me said something like "neogaf isn't a hivemind and you don't belong here with your kind of views" or something like that.

>wanted to discuss Nintendo's shitty vc emulations
>can't sign up with msn account

I got saved

Quick, post your favorite GAF screencaps before this thread is deleted.

I need to take new ones. The posts in threads involving HIV/AIDS discussion are truly something.

Probably the highest concentration if scumbags on any forum I've seen, an embarassment for gaming

I go to neofag everyday but i dont have an account i just get news from their. Sometimes i think about making an account to tell these retards that they are wrong but then i would just get banned for not following the mandatory opinion

As fucking horrible as Cred Forums is, everywhere else is even worse.

I-is this real life?

that mindless mass of hypocritical drones in a nutshell

why neofags are so obsessed with naughty shit dog games?
sure they worship sony but i dont think thats whats all about

Why do Sonyfags care so much about sales? Why do they think High Sales=Good Game? Are they really THAT brainwashed?

Naughty Dog makes mature cinematic experiences for a cultured gamer such as myself.

They are elevating games to an art form.

Over the past 3-4 years, politics have infested every aspect of that site. All they do nowadays is virtue signal to each other.

good to catch up with gaming news, bad at everything else

if they keep removing gameplay elements and control away from the player in 2 games they'll have the movie they always wanted to make.

More true gamers over there than here. You guys don't even want equality. s.m.h t.b.h. And you think you have the right to any kind of voice outside of this degen hole

This was one time where their mods were actually right. The waifufags and the triggered SJWs were basically killing all the game discussion.

Based Neogaf

PC - 1500$ - lasts 5 years minimum without buying new parts - a lot of games on sale - very pirate friendly - 30 year backward compatibility - emulation

PS4 - 400$ + 60*5 PS+ and every games costs 60$ without PS+ = 700$ for the console only excluding games - Have to buy a new one every gen - Sales are shit, 40% at best, less than a sale per month - Pirate unfriendly

Why do people prefer consoles again?

The worst video game forum ever created, easily. The sickening hive mind that makes the fucking Borg look tame in comparison. They operate on levels of cognitive dissonance that even the DSM can't classify.

I've never had an account there, but I'm sure I'm already banned.

He's really taking it seriously, isn't he? Even our own janitors aren't this shit.

>getting heat for transphobic bans

Did he ban trannies or did he ban people making "transphobic" posts?

It's NeoGAF. Take a guess.

effects of being in a hivemind

>cultured gamer
lol but you seem right. and they refrain from posting a positive opinion on animeish games

its hilarious that a bunch of weebs there hesitate to post their real feels.

>Have to buy a new one every gen
lol

Honestly I dont know. All I know comes from Cred Forums screencaps

Gaiaonline has a more hardcore gaming community than Neogaf.

Uncharted, aka dude bro the movie, and Bloodborne, aka NO THOUGHT JUST RUSHING Dark Souls in cinematic 24fps, are basically the only games that are worth something on the PS4.
Gaf is full of PS4 sycophants. That's why.

Neogaf is the most exclusive retard club on the internet.

Reminder that NeoGAF had a pedo apologist as a mod only a year.

Reminder that the owner is a sexual predator and a general weirdo.

This guy is paid by Nvidia right?

if your trans you can say anything you want there

>admits to being biased against certain users
>still a mod

That forum is fucked.

Their diversity championing got especially hilarious when their mods starting banning Euros for pointing out that the whole diversity thing doesn't work the same way outside of America.

Accurate for Y2Kev. Biggest Shillary Shill on GAF

NG is obsessed with transphobia. They ban anything even remotely close to it.

google.com/search?q= transphobia site:neogaf.com

Gaf members report in
ETDP I know you're lurking in this thread.

>Actually being a GAF member

Why would you willingly enter such a cesspit? I mean I know Cred Forums isn't perfect but fuck, at least I can say anything I want here.

neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=952249

Jado, show us your dick or get out.

The dark theme is nice, and you can subscribe to threads.
That's the only reason to join.

>Why would you willingly enter such a cesspit? I mean I know Cred Forums isn't perfect but fuck, at least I can say anything I want here.

You find the niche communities and OT threads. Those are where the good posters chill. Main gaming forum is such a shitshow, I won't lie. But you can find some really good threads and people.

There's people on GAF who will shit on something you like to sound smart, and tuning them out with the ignore function makes it all the better.

>Not just using the dark-theme CSS without an account.

>nexus of hardcore gamers
Is this a joke?
Its a shit forum. Its extremely fast (much like Cred Forums) and gets some leaks first (much like Cred Forums) but its filled with casuals, the whole forum is one big Sony circlejerk, and the mods are ban-happy who will ban people for having the wrong opinions.

Those are basic features of any bloody gaming forum. Bungie.net has that shit, so does Gamespot.

>NO THOUGHT JUST RUSHING
That's such a silly criticism; furthermore, that's not necessarily a bad thing.

>basically the only games that are worth something
Disgaea 5 is pretty nice, too. Gravity Rush 2 and The Last Guardian look pretty good as well.

It's like reading Cred Forums's opinions on Cred Forums :^)

Used to be pretty good, but became a cesspool over the past few years as they strong armed all of the cool people out in favor of the perpetually offended.

Just fucking kill me.

Neogaf is just terrible these days. People can get away with saying the most vile shit to and about others as long as they're loudly pushing a socially progressive viewpoint while they're doing it. And of course, gotta ban anyone who's not in 100% agreement with your opinions.

You could easily photoshop an image to "prove" somebody is racist and then have the entirety of GAF come down on them. They're that quick to judge.

>Look here's a Twitter post I caught them make before they deleted it!

>implying this is bad
>implying we don't need this type of rule here too

That guy is exactly right.
I know why they went after her, but I don't know why the media had to bring it up. She wasn't a big business person with money to throw around.

>implying talking about waifus doesn't result in discussion about the characters

One very particular brand of a "socially progressive viewpoint" at that. Europeans for example get routinely banned for explaining the Roma related issues in Europe that they themselves have lived through.

Holy shit. How does that place even have users if they just ban people for not agreeing with super pc opinions. That's crazy.

>niche communities
This. Cred Forums thinks that GAF is exclusively about politics or something. Weeb threads are actually pretty comfy there.

lol at this guy now becoming a mod. hes a weeb who was in japan for years and definitely still faps to some doujins that look like said children

Fuck off

I feel tempted to sign up just to see how far I can tip toe on that line of "wrong think".

>i want to lick (x)'s feet

is not game discussion

I used to read threads especially when there were leaks and for japanese games in general.

But even as a shitposting sonygger I can't stand this fucking regressive circlejerk, it makes me fucking sick and I hope these "people" get gassed and shot asap

>tfw watching Neogaf sperg out over everything Trump says

ThatBitch looks like she has Downs, jesus Christ that forehead.

>Neogaf is just terrible these days.

I would still be posting there if it didn't turn into FUCK WHITE PEOPLE general.

Did they actually ban Tom for *that* post?

Neogaf wouldn't allow those kinds of posts to begin with.
I'm more talking about something along the lines of:
>[girl's name] is perfect! Definitely going after her social link
>Nah, [girl's name] is shit for [insert reasons here]

Hard to believe you after what happened to the DOAX3 thread.

>another islamic cultural enrichment happens
>going straight to Neogaf to watch the libtards and literal cucks trying to uphold their narrative

I love it

This is actually good.

Neogaf it's pretty much an ultra-leftist Cred Forums, only with mods banning on sight every dissenting opinion and Gamefaqs-tier gaming discussion.
Enjoy.

I really don't get it. Is this really just mods drunk on power?

one of the worst message boards on the internet, I think they may be worse than modern something awful.
Havent been there in months since they stopped getting NPD leaks.

"i want to cum in x"
Yeah great discussion.

I just remembered I made an account there 9 years ago but never made a single post

Looking back through my PM's, he was banned for these:
neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=184893128
neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=184891733&postcount=1310

Also Tom was unbanned after a while but he refuses to post there anymore.

You can still dicuss shit like Valkyrie Drive and Tiddie Ninjas there, and both are just as lewd as DOAX3.

I don't give a fuck about DOA, but I imagine that it was because of all the buzz around the game.

The plan of corporations for years has been to undermine western Europeans and bring in more cheap labour from poorer nations. These corporations don't care about culture or the peace of the common man, they want to burn it all down so Rashad can come over.

Awful vile place where censorship and bullying of dissenting opinions are encouraged.

I was in that thread a few days ago.
Holy fuck

I am fully considering entering this place to have a dissenting opinion and get video game news with less furry content than whats typical of Cred Forums.

>thread about the charlotte riots
>neogaf defending the blacks in that one video where they are basically trying to lynch this one guy for just being white

i don't even know anymore man

STFU and believe!!!

>things that have never happened and will never happen that are more game discussion than the actual waifu shitposting that goes on here

I too wish I could go on this non-existant Cred Forums

Looks like reverse psychology and falseflagging would work wonders on there, why the fuck didn't anybody try it?

Meant for

The admin encourages it, so yeah.

>Cred Forums
>full of furry content
>more than a place that allows for such content (Neogaf)
Although I actively encourage posting dissenting views there as they need it. Just be careful in how you word things or else they'll ban you.

We don't know why he got banned.
However after his ban mods deleted/edited some of his posts to make it look like he was defending IRL pedophilia.

THIS ISNT VIDEO GAMES

That's the absolute worst.
Don't those people understand that you can't end racial prejudice by making race the single most important thing about a person?

It's pretty bad when a "normal" place like neogaf regularly comes off as more psychotic than Cred Forums.

To be fair, we have experts like that here as well.

You can't discuss Dungeon Travelers 2 or Criminal Girls there though
>Discussion of a video game website where video game developers post
>not video games

At this point, excluding Cred Forums, Cred Forums to me is the only sane place left on the fucking internet.

Neogaf isn't normal
Only they themselves believe they're normal. Any outside website thinks they're nuts

>You can't discuss Dungeon Travelers 2 or Criminal Girls there though

You're acting like those mediocre jap shovelware RPGs have any redeeming value. They're just ecchi bait targeted to weebs think with their dicks when buying games

Uncharted is good.

Disgusting.

The last two years have proved that most Middle Easterners are unemployable in the West and have no skills, so that "cheap labor" meme got discredited pretty badly.

Maybe someone likes the music. Maybe someone wants to talk about the story. Maybe someone wants to talk about character personalities or gameplay mechanics.

You also forget that discussion of bad video games is also completely possible and good for figuring out what went wrong

The first good thing I see about that shithole

DOAX3 thread got raided by FIVE mods a few months ago because someone accidentaly opened the thread and got offended.
Thread was not closed because, like you said, of the buzz around it but posting screencap is pretty much banned unless the girls are wearing the more conservative outfits.

Nobody likes NeoGAF, only the people that post there.

Reddit hates GAF
Gamefaqs hates GAF

BAN THIS FILTH.

Also
>implying DOAX3, Valkyrie Drive, and Senran Kagura isn't also just ecchi bait aimed at weebs

>You can't discuss Dungeon Travelers 2

Well, you're right there. Weirdly enough, you can talk about Gal Gun. But still, the weeb threads are actually nice.
DT2 is a pretty solid dungeon crawler, user.

Because they got banned?

I thought you had written FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE because everybody there is white. Mainly upper middle class college educated younn whites, perhaps with a majority of women.

as a foreigner what I dislike most about them is their boicott culture, they want to boicott everything by people who have different opinions.
This generation cant separate the art from the artist.

>NeoGAF
>normal

Hell no

NeoGAF is basically the radical left wing equivalent of Cred Forums, except with censorship

You'd be hard pressed to find people like that in the real world.

They're nice but they feel restrained. The users in them are genuinely sane but people can't post all out exactly what they want how they want in them. That people can't actually say everything they actually think about such games in them.

weebshits are shit, i dont even like any of them. but banning the threads for it is shitter

This is the funniest shit I've read all day

>DT2
>bad
It's literally the best dungeon crawler of those 10 last years.

Neogaf has a worse reputation than Cred Forums in terms of showing despicable behavior. The only reason they've even become an SJW site is to spite the gaming community.

Wait, you mean your kind actually exists here? I always assumed that we're being raided by GAF niggers with newfags, SRS and tumblr bandwagoning. Are you for real?

>DT2
>better than the most recent Etrian Odyssey games

It's amazing that even after 15 fucking years internet moderators are exactly the same.

you'd think the whole "oh you're an absolutely pathetic person in real life so you strong arm people on an internet forum" meme would have reached at least some of them.

Or they just weren't smart enough to fool the mods and spawn contradiction at the same time.

No one is buying compile heart RPGs for serious discussion. They know what they're getting. Trying to pretend like there is some hidden gem underneath that copy and paste world and level design and emphasis on tits and ass is hilarious.

They are now banning non-american for not thinking like american.

I don't know if it's the best, but it's the only one who even tries to compete against Etrian Odyssey.
Tons of those games come out and they're all stupidly unbalanced with shitty combat/map systems, and lazy dungeons. EO and DT are the only ones interested in making good games first, fanservice second.

>bad news for Sony
>go to sonygaf to laugh at damage control
everi tiem

Nothing tickled me more than when NeoGAF members were removed from the VIP list of most video game conventions.

I go to GAF everyday, I just avoid the sony threads. It's an enjoyable community

Because moderator Y2Kev will ban anyone for even saying they're voting Trump or think Trump is better than Hillary.

NeoGAF is one of the top donation/refferers to Clinton's campaign and it's all because of him.

There's a lot of furry content on Cred Forums for whatever reason

>mfw that Cliff Bleszinski Twitter post
It's really telling when that obnoxious prick looks down on them

it's like something awful without the semi-self awareness

fpbp

>The only reason they've even become an SJW site is to spite the gaming community.
You sure they don't get paid to shill the party line?
It's not spite, it's business.

They ran off a bunch of industry insiders ages ago.

But to be honest: Cliff (along with Jaffe) are just washed up has-beens that only have 90's kids as their fanbase left.

>im-fucking-plying
I like the combat system in Neptunia and think the music is genuinely fantastic (youtube.com/watch?v=KevvoZY_y0U). That positioning your characters on the battlefield matters in how effect your and the enemy's attacks are.

And then their more recent game Trillion is interesting mechanically; the idea of raising children just to send them to do damage against a great beast only to die and raise stronger better ones until you finally beat it is a unique concept.

And neither DT2 nor Criminal Girls are Compile Heart games. And many people would argue DT2 is a strong dungeon crawler (though I'm not one of those people)
Nah, its usually just one or two thread if any are going on at a given time. And the content posted in them is almost always related to the game's their made for. That's puny.

literally nothing wrong with this

>a game lets the player PLAY the most spectacular events
>that makes it a good gaem

Europeans haven't been welcome there for a while. The whole black/white race drama doesn't make much sense to non-Americans, so Euros are obviously all racist and ignorant.

EO are decent to good dungeon crawler that enitrely revolve around the concept of FOE.
FOE are a gimmick (but a pretty good one), remove the concept of FOE and the game are brought down to only average to decent.

DT2 is a wizardry clone but it's the best wizardry clone of those 10 last years.

Reminds me that time they declared the whole Smash community as "problematic" after some drama about mang0 and his wife

Do mods provide a public reason for banning someone or is it just banned bye lol

The PC community over there isn't bad, and generally they have decent advice on parts. It's when the console kids show up and try to threadshit and/or have no understanding of hardware that the threads go to shit.

The latter.

Banned bye lol
Sometimes you're given a reason but its not public; its only known to the person banned, and maybe between the mods themselves.

You're not allowed to discuss moderation in the forums either. You can PM mods in some cases and are also actively encouraged to email them (they won't reply to your emails though) but nothing is public.

Lol, I have an account there. Gaming side is pretty crap, but the community threads are cool. Same with Off-topic.

>meh
>get banned
lmao

that's disgusting

They're so damn extreme in their opinions and how far they go even if I agree on something (e.g. female representation/portrayal) I find myself wanting to push against what I essentially agree with.

Nope. Sometime people who got banned don't even know why.
They also delete/edit post of banned user to make them look bad.

There are a few posters and communities on there that actually come off as decent human beings. I feel bad for them really. It's like they're a group of sad kittens stranded on an island. No way for me to get in touch with them. Once they're banned it's like they were deleted from the internet.

I've seen more bara furry than I've ever wanted.

>that image
Tumblr doesn't have downvotes or censorship either.
The idea that Cred Forums is the right wing equivalent is that people on Cred Forums get triggered easily and also have extremist views, just in the opposite direction.

Still better than the hardcore left parts of reddit and Neogaf in general due to the lack of censorship, but such statements do have some truth.

>think the music is genuinely fantastic
youtube.com/watch?v=NrRh3LwYWvA

>Trillion is interesting mechanically; the idea of raising children just to send them to do damage against a great beast only to die and raise stronger better ones until you finally beat it is a unique concept.
Pic related.

I can't tell if you're saying that music is good or bad.
I fucking love it though. Reminds me of God Eater's and Sonic's cheese

>I can't tell if you're saying that music is good or bad.
I love it.
Full Contact is one of my favorite track.

Reminder that Atelier>Neptunia.

I thought I was clear enough in my post. I meant that people could push the limits of decency with their posts, while countering it with a Hillary/SJW affiliation, and seen how far can they reach before they make claims that nobody in their sane mind would do and still not get banned for it. You could also expose inconsistency, corruption and contradicting arguments by being a troublemaker and get two mind hive subjects fighting each other through some clever fallacies (or even common sense).

Basically times 100. It could really help in destroying whatever image gaf already has in the public media.

american arrogance and self obsession over 9000

This is obviously bait

stay away from anything politics and its an ok play to discuss video games

why anybody would want to go to a video game forum and shitpost about politics is beyond me

America you need to sort your shit out with this fanny behaviour.

Look at this picture.

In that things defense, the first one does look like Michael Jackson.

It don't matter. If they get a whiff of you seriously considering Trump, they'll ban you.

They "juniored" (no more thread creation privileges and a perma-ban warning hanging over their head) a person for saying they were supporting Trump but wanted to have a discussion on why that was a bad thing.

Everyone is lying to this person and it pisses me off.

Except they make videogames all about politics, have you seen their FFXV threads? It's all "how dare they put men above women, they need to be stronger and less erotic" in a nutshell.

They probably are endorsed by kotaku.

BUT IT MAKES ME LIKED IN A CIRCLEJERK FORUM THAT DOESN'T MATTER OUTSIDE OF MY COMPUTER YOU DISGUSTING PIG

I really wish the world wasn't so shitty. One view or another. Fuck.

This is the best post on that godforsaken site

fair. i treat neogaf much the same way i treat Cred Forums, in that i stay the fuck away from anything remotely political or console-warry because i like to keep my brain cell count high.

If I were in that position I'd want people to be honest with me. Lying to someone to make one feel good doesn't help one improve.

Well yeah, they're the biggest shills out there. They wouldn't have a(n old) reputation of being close to developers if they ever said anything bad about them.

because when I played Halo 5 they gave me extra incentive to kill aliens by saying they were misogynists.

evidently it wasn't enough that they were aliens that wanted to kill my other alien friends
thank god arbiter isn't a shitlord and lets women do things

oh please

Cred Forums isn't nearly as bad as neogaf

if you want to compare it's Cred Forums that comes close from the sheer levels of idiocy and vileness exhibited daily there

i'm willing to compared gaming to Cred Forums, off-topic is 100% leftie-Cred Forums

As long as you stick to OTs of games you care about and whatever niche subcommunities in offtopic you belong to you'll be fine. Assuming said communities aren't arbitrarily targeted of course.

Anywhere else though and you're just playing with fire the entire time. It's not worth it.

Videogames are propoganda, forums are propoganda, everything is government, nibiru draws near, IT'S OVER PEOPLE!!!!!

I'm still waiting for the day virtual reality porn is perfected so everybody on Cred Forums can fuck and generally just stay away from the rest of the internet.

>If they get a whiff of you seriously considering Trump

Except the exact opposite of what they should do, are you retarded?

>they were supporting Trump but wanted to have a discussion on why that was a bad thing.

Did you even read my post?? I'm saying you have to look like you're supporting Hillary/whatever mindhive and go nuts with hyperboles and smart fallacious arguments and see how long that lasts. We have literal masters of falseflagging and shitposting on Cred Forums, that can bend your argument until you even forget what you initially posted, couldn't the same be done on gaf by competent people who are smart enough to manipulate other people?

I'm honestly still mad. Like 8 years ago the "nexus of hardcore gamers" statement was pretty true. Even developers visited and contributed. Since then the hyper-political and power-crazed mods have long since driven the site into the fucking ground.

It's good for leaks, sure. But you CANNOT comment without stepping on eggshells. In addition average comment quality has plummeted to the point that it's an actually frightening parody of what the site once was. After all, the old guard, developers, and anyone with an ounce of depth has long since been driven away.

Proof: big-name developers commenting on the site have been replaced with Kotaku journalists. I'm fucking serious. That's illustrative of where the place has gone.

I like this one.

Are these people mentally ill?

holy shit? They even didn´t played the game?!

UC3 deserves a fucking 80%, most boring title in the franchise (didn´t played 4).
>"Oh yeah, this time Nathan gets not wrecked physically but psychologically"
>psychologically parts are strange filters and only walking. Nothing else.
>Reason for that is a poison, not his actually mind

yeah fuck them. TLOU was genius, UC2 was fucking awesome. UC3 was shit.

Their FFXV retardation reached a whole new level when some of their crazies started seriously claiming that SE is sexist for making the main character male. Having a man (and not a blank self-insert) in the core of the story is misogyny, you see.

Shit like this drives me nuts with the internet today. You can't look up anything and expect to get a simple black text on white background answer anymore. Everything is monetized and truncated between separate pages to get more clicks. Like in that post, the important part is the topic and the article. THE TEXT. Not the fucking site itself.

>PasteBin: REMOVED. If you want to read an article, read it. If you don't, don't. "Denying them clicks to spite them" by pastebinning the damned article is duplicitous, entitled, and shameful. Welcome to not making threads anymore.

>They probably are endorsed by kotaku.

There was a time, i think 3 years ago that people users want to ban kotaku there, then suddenly Jason Schreier became best friends of everyone and everyone now love Kotaku.

Pic related a old thread about it. Already a LOT of apologist in the middle of more regular users.

I defended Microsoft's party in that thread and didn't get banned. You really just need to word posts carefully. Not that that makes things better.

in the name of progressiveness the mods have actively culled normal posters in favor of insane ones. That may like an exaggeration, but it's not at all. Neogaf is a case study in how not to handle a community.

neoFAG?

where the trannies won't play a game if it doesn't have a quadrosexual midget espousing feminism in it for diversity?

where the mods ban you if you like nice looking women or have an opinion that differs from theirs?

where they imagine they came up with Cred Forums's memes?

where the admins are so technically illiterate that they can't add embedded youtube in 2016?

where everyone sucks up to a freak eared goblin who's never gotten laid?

I will be happy the day their database gets corrupted

>wants to give a murderer a pass because muh trans
>posts under the alias of a demon
rly makes u think

I think they have been actually bribed, because it started the week they announced "women and videogames" was a thing. The Thing-like replacement started so abruptly it cannot be a coincidence.

>You really just need to word posts carefully

You mean word your post so that it takes more than a glance to get the gist of what you're saying. Because if you make a clear concise sentence/paragraph you're fucking gone.

What would it take for me to become a mod on Neogaf? I want to be able to screencap what goes on in discussions between moderators.

LINK IS A MAN, GODDAMN YOU!! A MAN!!!!

Neogaf - Sonypony hangout
Ign forums - xbot hangout
\v\ - nintendrone hangout

All three are as bad as each other

>like saying I'm not attracted to Asians
And what's wrong with that? Different strokes different folks. As long as you don't treat anyone different. Why are you obligated to fuck everyone?

I'd imagine that's what Anita did with some of her kikestarter money.

Because there's no way you could suck up to her painfully shallow, poorly-researched videos without getting paid for it.

Years of ball sucking and stepping on egg shells. You'd have to "contribute" while making sure Sally the Tranny isn't offended when you mislabel someone's gender accidentally.

Xbox Republic is the NeoGAF for Xbox fanboys. It's more under the radar than IGN though.

2=4>3>1

Copious loads of transemen and self hatred. Good luck on your quest user.

tumblr has a block user button you fucking tard that gets used on that site more liberally than "racist"

Fucking bullshit.

Lots of people here think Bloodborne is Game of the generation so far.

And we've always had people shitting on Nintendo.

Keep your gender, racial and political thoughts to yourself and you won't be banned

This reads too much like a parody to be real, but that place is so fucking insane I don't know what to think.

Please, you fucking retard. I've seen every single fanbase except Xbots on here. PC, Sony, and Nintendo fans have all large crowds here.

i love how every single pro-neogaf post itt isn't even defending it, it's just an apology

I think it just shift to whoever sells the most consoles currently. People like to be on the winning side, and nobody wants to think for themselves, or be made fun of.

And Cred Forums has a filter option. That's not the same as mods deleting and removing your posts.

You forgot a few things

>Never refer to a black person/muslim/transgender/woman in a negative light even if it's related to video games and they have messed up
>Never EVER say Sony messed up or did anything bad

>forced circle jerking

The insane level of irony in this post is frightening.

The irony of this statement when insane liberals literally actively hunt people they don't like and try to ruin their lives.

Fuck it. I'm done. The site is simply composed of genuine fucking idiots and nothing else.

Progressive liberal argument tactics 101, always start an argument with

>Excuse me?

It would be easier just to hack into their server and retrieve the mod/admin chat logs, believe me

Maybe you posted something people didnt like previously.
Mods will try to find whatever dirt yet can on someone to ban them if they don't they don't like them.

Well yeah. We like whatever communities we belong to and have a good time there but we sure as shit know as much as anyone else here what a cesspool most of the site has become.

Since a lot of us are too stubborn/too entrenched to leave outright all we can do is develop survival strategies.

elaborate

>my wife's boyfriend

DAMN Cred Forums YOU ARE THERE, YOU REALLY ARE INSIDE THE BELLY OF THE BEAST

I would honestly rather just put a fucking gun in my mouth than willingly engage in such an awful website every day while trying to delude myself into believing it's okay.

I jumped away from Bungie.net when they turned it into some shitty Twitter-style forum, gutting the original design which was just fine.

I mean, sure, go ahead and "false flag" to try to get them to trip up over Hillary. But it's just gonna rile them up more to vote for her. Go look at the "PoliGAF" thread and the posts Adam does there about YASSSSSSSSSSSS QUEEN and gag at trying to make them see different. It's not worth it.

>She'd probably fall in love with me.

just take the cool people and make a phpbb forum or something damn

To become a mod, you basically need to suck the mod's dicks for years. Not only the mods, but the trannies, sony, kotaku, etc... You would need to do that for 5+ years, nonstop.
You could learn network security shit and coding in less than 4 years and hack into their shitty site.

Now wich one of these sounds easier?

So is neofag like 70% brainwashed retards and 30% literal shills?

>using the term islamaphobia unironically
>gamergate is a hate group meme
>wife's boyfriend

Basically.

I know Cred Forums jokes about shills and shit on here, but NeoGAF is genuinely what a website would look like if staff and members were working towards promoting other sites and games for free.

You probably posted the fallout after devs who attended the party (Including female devs) said it was blown out of proportion massively because the club just had regular Go Go Dancers on platforms (Not strippers like claimed), said dev who cried about it on twitter was seen having no problems with the free bar before that and devs were fairly pissed off at GDC because it was GAF and twitter SJW crowds virtue signaling for cred that got MS to apologise and killed after hours parties for them.

Also

>BEING OFFENDED AT GO GO DANCERS IN THE YEAR FUCKING 2016 ON THIS GAY EARTH

Most devs consider GAF a joke these days and that's one reason

it's an obvious troll, they even got junior'd

No different than the ones who go "muh libs" or "muh pol". Specifically the latter.

It's unpossible that this isn't satire.

its funny going through any old thread and seeing how many banned users are in it

neofag is a dictatorship
opa-ages has always been better

speaking of which, where is opa ages now?
Im trying to find the thread where they tore into evilore's autistic trip in europe, i havent laughed quite so hard in a while

>literally naming your site sonyfag

>mfw that's me
>mfw the dumbass didn't know who SuperBunnyHop or MatthewMatosis was
>mfw got banned shortly after that thread

practically the entire first page of that thread was banned

I browse GAF regularly. Despite the ''le mysoginistic death 2 white males omg blak people are opressed'' narrative, its a really good forum, there is hardly any console/platform wars, shitposting is kept tame and cheeky when it dose happen, there is a lot more new info threads on there too, a lot of stuff leaks there first. It's better than this shithole, the quality of discussion is vastly superior to this cancerous place

>"$0.50 has been deposited into your bank balance"

im not sure what to think about this, other than i really dont like what the working world has become

I go there regularly to read topic titles for news. I never read more than the Op since the community is incredibly horrible. It's dazzling how much of an echo chamber it is.

>there is hardly any console/platform wars
That's because everything that isn't pro sony or pro progressive politics gets banned you dullard.

If you like it so much why don't you stay there cockhole

And that guy became a meme for his stupidity.

>Upgrade that is in now way as frequent as Pee-C upgrade

kek

I quit years ago because of this. They hate anything weeb.

They weren't into the SJW thing back then, but I don't think I'd mind that, being a bit of a SJW myself.

They were also too obsessed with sales.

This is the time DoA3X announced that they wouldn't release on US and playasia started to make fun of sjw on twitter.

Nigger
Cunt
Negro
Cuck
Faggot

How many words does it take to trigger the NEOfaggot, Cred Forums? Let's play a a game

would you want to keep someone like that around?

I'll take Cred Forums with all its shitposting, waifutrash, weebshit, degeneracy over Neofag anytime

fuck you cunt

>neogaf
>literally a place where falseflagging is the national sport
>having better quality of discussion than anything else

>How popular are misogynist ideas in "geek" culture?

What were you saying?

Here I can actually discuss Sony related products with LESS bias than NeoGAF. Let that soak in.

Ohh, right. i was thinking it was something to do with them feeling like theyd never find work again and corp worship.

>\v\ - nintendrone hangout
Oh yeah that's true

Bunch of sissies, even Gamefaqs is better than this

It's fine, I kinda like it because you can actually discuss video games there, but I like to come to Cred Forums for fun.

wahahaha, I remember this

anyone have screengrabs of the allison rapp thread where they all rushed to defend her against EEEEEEVIL nintendo and then realised she was a pedo apologist

When was that?

Its hard to believe there are actual people on this site and not just shill bots. I can't imagine being stupid enough not to see something questionable about these threads.

Fag

I bet you didn't even google the quote

>Nintendo hasn't been good since the gamecube
>neither has Cred Forums

Makes you think

We're starting to get him triggered, boys

>neogaf owner posts revenge porn, admits to sexually harassing a girl, changes to TOS so he can profit from member's post
>still wants to champion the forum as a sjw haven

One of the biggest mindfucks.

>Here I can actually discuss Sony related products with LESS bias than NeoGAF. Let that soak in.

And yet you cannot discuss Nintendo/Xbox or PC prducts without bias here. Fair trade off.

I was banned a few months ago for having a different opinion.

Seriously I hardly posted but I followed the rules, no cursing, slurs insults and all that. But guess I took the bait because I was in a thread debating the merits of Blackface and skin changing in cosplay and found myself permanently banned.

I'm not even all that mad, most of them are uber leftists that dont react well to outside opinions. Still I respect how organized their site is.

It was the day of the Super Mario Run announcement

Sonyggers then quickly tried to do it again after the disaster of the the PS4 Pro announcement to take attention away from Sony the same day

Because PC is genuinely the best platform.

you should check out their anime threads, 90% of the posts read like they were written by a 10-year-old

I've been out of work for six months and have been rejected by like 70 employers and this fuck throws away a job

I can't even get an interview to be an overnight stocker with my 5 years of retail experience.

Brb offing myself

>folks did the ps4pro change your mind because pc

Yes, as soon as I heard they want to do console Iterations, I got asap a PC. I am not even sad.

>I was banned a few months ago for having a different opinion.

Post proof.

I'm not here to defend NeoGaf, I browse both places but the people who are so triggered by the place they take and edit multiple screenscaps like this guy , , is literally hilarious.

The fact that people can be so triggered by that place is excellent.

>Because PC is genuinely the best platform.
Yet is severely lacks the only thing that matters, games.

Sounds like Evilore did nothing wrong

Is NeoGaf even a big thing anymore? They seem to be right down there with SomthingAwful in the relevance scale.

Three decades worth of games, all backwards compatible with official/fan patches.

>believe

and listen?

down the tracks, buddy.

haha there's a encyclpediadramatica page on Tyler Malka

I didn't know this existed

Sounds like you need to go back there.

There you have it.

The mods in that place have may too much power.

>People are "triggered" for collecting insane comments for everyone to laugh at

Sounds like you need to go back to your safe space because you sure as hell don't like people doing that.

Who's that?

Its amazing how this site has survived longer than practically every other fourm/imageboard.

Let's find out.

Opa is kill. Opa Deleted it because some people became fags and started doxing each other. Not sure if Hippo-Ages is still going but they mostly went there.

Shame. Opa still had the details of Bish walking out on his family and getting triggered when someone on GAF brought up child support.

Speaking of Evilore and Autism. Turned out Evilore hates M$ because a fucking PR "Didn't shake his hand properly"

>wanting to work in retail again
You must be desperate.

>Your argument is nonsense

And now Cred Forums.

You're supposed to lurk until you're not a junior anymore, retard. Juniors are fair game and that's widely known.

>folks did the ps4pro change your mind because pc

Yes, as soon as I heard they want to do console Iterations, I got asap a PC. I am not even sad.

He tried defending himself by saying 'the fact that i have overseen the far left take over of my site surely vindicates me!'

Probably the main reason i bailed out of GAF years ago was because Evilore and the mods are so fucking creepy. There was a video of him and he looked, spoke and acted like a serial killer.

owner of neogaf

>that one post about being being pro-shilling in between all the shill posts
I never knew all this shit about neogaf. this is pretty funny to be honest

It's all I'm qualified for, unfortunately.

I had an account for at least 3 months and laid pretty low. I said I never posted often.

Respond to 1 thread with a different opinion and they cut you? I wouldn't want to be apart of that Nazi camp anyway.

I'm sorry.

#17 out of all adult websites is pretty damn impressive

>get them to trip up over Hillary

I give up, you're definitely not reading my posts. The only purpose of what I proposed is to spread chaos, not try to undo what's already there.

>the quality of discussion is vastly superior to this cancerous place

oh you poor soul. If you think current gaf is "good" then I actually feel bad for you. Back before ~2011 discussion was generally excellent. It's tragic that your current standard for "good discussion" is "there is discussion".

>to gasps and aghast facial expressions from the people i was with

Who fucking types like this? This dude types like an alien pretending to be a human.

Well, he does look like a fucking goblin

I know opa hasnt been involved in ages, ah yes, hippo ages, but it seems that's dead too

I wanted to laugh at the evilore travel thread again

NeoGAF strikes me as a more retarded SomethingAwful

Both have
>Pay in some way to enter GAF is a payed email SA is 10$
>Both make it known who they are and where they come from Goons will attach SA to their end and join goon krews GAF will invade mmos mostly bad ones with GAF tag
>both will ban opinions they dont like but SA will just trash/gas the bad ones GAF outright bans
>SA went SJW in recent years after a feminist invasion GAF sucked the ass of Anita during the kickstarter
>SA is still capable of producing funny content GAF produces cringe which can be funny but for the wrong reasons
>SA has e-celebs on it and e-celeb goons GAF has a developer from some game
>SA griefs mmos GAF goes full white knight and anti-consumer for MMOs that do something shitty

wrong. It did not used to be that way. You were expected to not be an idiot and that's about it. These days it's actually too risky to post because you don't know which mod you're going to trigger.

You forgot GAMERGATE! and TRUMP

You say this while posting on Cred Forums.

I just don't post anything about politics, just vidya. Do that and you won't get banned. Stay away from threads especially if you have a different opinion to mods (which is almost a caricature of far leftists).

They didn't matter last generation

What did you post?

And how long dose it take to get approved? I applied three weeks ago.

Might help if you posted context bruh

I think by the end of this generation most games will look as good as uncharted 4 and Naughty Dogs last game will blow you away

>The only purpose of what I proposed is to spread chaos

>You're supposed to not post for an arbitrary amount of time even on basic topics just in case you twist a mod's panties too hard

What a shitty communist forum.

I was browsing some thread about some eurpoeams cosplaying some black people from a movie and they changed thier skin black and wore dreads like the characters. The whole thread went in them and I tried to defend them and the practice of skin changing in cosplay. Dont remember the specifics nor do I care enough to look for the thread. Just remember the next day, finding myself banned.

>And how long dose it take to get approved?
It depends. I think they mass invite people on certain days of the year. So it could take 3 months or a few days depending on when they open the gates.

DESTROYED

SA now is not the SA that was

wtf I hate red letter media now!

on Cred Forums I can speak my mind without fear that I'm going to piss off a mod or that the community is going to flip out

Sure, by nature there is shitposting, but there's also good discussion to be found. Not long ago I had a great talk with other anons about the metroid franchise.

I would fucking rekt them.

holy fuck. That video was extremely level-headed.

It still pisses my off how everyone so happily bent over and let Sony fuck them in the ass after a decade of shitting on Xbox Live. This is how companies get to do all these shitty practices and never get any backlash.

Don't worry user on NeoFag you're among friends!

>Might help if you posted context bruh

It's on the filename.

The topic: Games ruined by creator's politics

Someone post Zoe's name, got called by it, a user asked if that was a position that you can't have on Neogaf, a moderator simply answer: No.

But Gaf isn't.

"Level-headed" is still bad when you're that far left.

>some triggered xbox fanboy actually took 100 screenshots of NeoGaf

Is there anything more pathetic and comical than this? You literally must browse that place for than I do

>mentions gamergate
The eternal boogie man strikes again, even though Mike hates video games and Jay doesn't care about them at all and Rich only likes older titles for the most part.

>Somebody doesn't like my absolutely garbage forum
>They must be an Xbox fanboy

Holy fuck you fit right into that shit heap, why don't you do everybody a favor and fuck off back there if you like it so much.

RLM sucks tho.

you'd really put 4 on par with 2? story was super boring and the mp was especially disappointing

tlou>3=4>1

the mod's response was hilarious. They basically compared accidentally saying nigger to accidentally shooting someone.

But the words 'Xbox' nor 'Playstation' appeared at all in that screencap.

If you're gonna bait at least put some actual effort into it you nigger

Fuck off, GAF.

Behind every anime poster is this

And then Alison resorted to selling lewd pictures of herself on Patreon because she has no skills.

Really makes you think.

>An absolute waste of human genetic information just like everybody expected a GAF member to look like

Man. I kind of want Trump to win just to see how bad the butthurt on NeoGAF would be

>4+years of endless butthurt
How can anyone not support trump?

really stimulates your neurons

Do some of these people actually think they can come off as women like this?

Why the fuck would you admit to grabbing a strangers ass in a club? I can understand someone exposing you and saying 'i was with him and he sperged out on a girl' but posting that on your public forum?

Infact most of the embarrasing shit i've seen from the owner was posted by himself.

less of a woman more of a thumb

I want a job at nintendo. :(

Close but not quite. He honestly looks like a big toe.

When you achieve wealth and power, the rules no longer apply.

Didn't know cataracts was a requirement to sign up for the ol' gaf

Better be a cute girl then

>someone on neogaf calling somebody pompous
Kek

I joined them because a lot of gaming news sites kept referencing GAF, so I wanted to cut the middle man and go to the source. Now, I can't stand the fucking site. A lot of the users post on Reddit and it fucking shows. OPs and replies read like they're fishing for Karma and Upvotes. There's straight up bias and cliques like a bunch of high schoolers and I'm not talking about the actual high schoolers on there. For the wack sign-up and approval process, you'd think there'd be better people in there.

That said, I do like Off-Topic. The atmosphere is like a completely different forum and there are actual users that only joined GAF just to get on Off-Topic. Some days, it feels like SFW Cred Forums.

Anyways, I keep my account there to grab free shit in the giveaway threads, as you have to quote reply or PM a mod bot.

schrier posts there

I checked Off-Topic. It's basically a social justice warfare board.

These are the people who want link to be a girl

pedos are defended in neogaf tho

I've never even figured out how to sign up. My gmail won't work i guess.

>implying that isn't a falseflagger trying to troll neogaf

Off topic is even worse
Liberal Cred Forums filled with SJWs and a new thread for every new thing Trump does.

>being this naive

user here, What? When? I guess I've missing those kinds of posts. I go on Off-Topic like twice a month when actual Cred Forums gets a bit tired.

>browsing Cred Forums

You need a special email add like the one you get from some universities and some ISPs

wtf is neogaf and why are they banning everyone?
i went to , and every page there was atleast 4 people banned. how do they still have users?

>black-culture thread

Retards are born every minute, user

You mean hardcore SJW's that aren't even sure why they're "progressive", aside from that being the only accepted ideaology today.

Well fuck, I just looked after you and 352848974 pointed that out. Jesus

They're famous so new users are constantly joining, and some people like the ban-happy atmosphere of it so the people already there don't leave

It's not that hard to make a new account. You might get caught though
Also to be perma banned you need 6+ temp bans

Should do everybody a favour and pull the trigger.

Alison sure does have some nice nipples at least.

Who's the most annoying regular on GAF?

Autistic sonygger forum controlled by a rapist SJW fedoralord who bans people who disagree with him.

What's wrong with browsing Cred Forums? It's more fun that browsing Gaf.

>youtu.be/HUEKreyTkvA?t=795

>Mfw 13:40

>It's basically left Cred Forums.

Except Cred Forums is funny.

And always right.

Yves Guillemot

You mean Crossing Eden?

Neogaf posters have to use work/college emails to sign up so the userbase is supposedly "older" and "mature".

What you end up getting is pretentious shitters in their 30's and beyond (which would be fine as, let's face it, teenagers and kids are fucking retards and their opinions are worthless) who more often than not are "gamer dads" who whine about shit like not having enough time to play games, not wanting games to be challenging, not wanting games to be sexist ("for MUH DAUGHTER") or violent. These people tend not to get banned because their perspective on life gels with the ultra-liberal bullshit on the site, which ends up being reinforced in their minds. They'll talk about controversial issues in games without really knowing anything about what's going on (I mean, UGH, who has the time??? My wife's son has soccer practice I just know Gamergate is behind everything bad and probably Donald Trump too!) and pretend they're Michael Pachter everytime some big announcement comes along so you get to hear what Sony or Nintendo's business strategies are as if it fucking matters when they're not releasing any games worth playing. They will bitch about piracy and call pirates scum while waiting with baited breath to buy games heavily discounted, or even purchase them used or off of ebay (in the case of older games) and pretending they're somehow helping the devs at that point.

In short, Neogaf is where old dull blue-pilled faggots go to cling to the last vestiges of enjoyment they can wring out of a hobby they liked as dull young faggots.

Nah man she's not all that. She's not ugly but those eyebags are gross and she's getting pretty fat now that she's sitting on her ass eating Doritos all day. I fuck hotter girls than that on a weekly basis.

Well, I mean, he's got a point.

Premium quality post.

The entire thread was great because half of it was retards foaming at the mouth in outrage and yelling at those who weren't

>Cred Forums is a better, more tolerable board than neofag

Isn't it just porn threads now and a few gore?It's infested by edgy teenagers who want to join "the darkest place on the internet for the lulz cred". Even redditor's from my casual as fuck MMO guild constantly boast about browsing it and how shit websites such as 9gag are.

Why don't you ask this question on their forum? Oh wait, you'll be banned too.

Cred Forums by its nature of having threads fall off the board and die means that discussion of older things can constantly be regenerated with new discussion, thus inherently making this place better for discussion.

Because people don't get banned for opinions, you have more freedom to discuss topics in video games as well. Especially since Neogaf itself bans some video games from discussion, which is not the case on Cred Forums.

to be honest if you google that text, most people were replying in this disbelief to that post

They should be called NeoGulag

>RLM insulted Sony and called them a shit company

Ah, so that's what ticked NeoGAF off.

I remember on GAF when Palutena was revealed for Smash 4, there was quite the outcry over the fanservice in her reveal trailer.

Eh.

Yes
Outside of mods the only other posters I can instantly recall are "Enter The Dragon Punch" who tries to be funny but often fails, The insider with a Newman avatar, Sky Punch who can't stop bitching about how shitty Xenoblade X is and the O Canada guy with a Canadian flag gif for an avatar

>Junior
At least he got "punished".

Goddamn the new ones are so fucking good

>Their slogan is derivative of Sony's make.believe ad campaign.

Don't forget about "I hate violence in video games" Lime

Someone post that pic of a user saying that in order to improve/fix Cred Forums they would have to introduce usernames,official e-mails,and censoring -basically make it like neogaf.

>those eyebags
>those wrinkles
>that jawline
>that poorly done make-up
>that shirt

I rate it 5/10. Would not bang.

>lewd picsk
w-what

It's like a liberal, cyber version of Nazi Germany. Replace Hitler with sony.

holy shit

They keep getting better each one too.

The hipster retard from the last episode randomly admitting that he'd committed statutory with a boy in the past to a fucking cop was amazing.

Eyebags are cute bro. Next you'll tell me prominent noses aren't cute on girls.

>Post yfw you're not a sonygger or Neogaf user

Yeah you get lewd pictures if you donate a certain amount of money to her Patreon

Don't bother honestly, even if you think Alison's got it going on (which she doesn't) she's gotten fat and her pics can usually be found on the Kiwi Farms anyway.

>this actually made me cry

Good.

I'm one of the above though

they pretty much slobber at e-celebs

especially Jim Sterling

Remember kids don't let your childhood trauma cause you to view those poor pedophiles in a biased light!

Nah.
Cred Forums is just a fascist mouthpiece full of people who never had held a work or interacted with other human beings.

Wow, I've seen a lot of Neofag shit but this is particularly bad.

So a mod removed the OP's pastebin, put in the regular link, and downgraded him to a junior poster? I doubt it was evens aid he had a pastebin just to spite them.

I hope they dont think they're any better than us. We might have some generally shitty people here but at least mods and THAT bad.

Why does Pat like that place so much?

>Neogaf user
Why?
>Sonygger
Sonygger =/= Sony user

*tips*

Not just a mod, but the website owner.

You know, old Cred Forums had the same views. That is a not a crime, molestation is. Shit's a disease, and people with it should be treated, not ostracized.

Oh man, that extra segment with the twinkie. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.

There are tons of thread free of this whiny feminist bullshit, but the forum as a whole is awful

i agree

>how to avoid neogaf bans
>create account
>mention being black every couple of posts
>shitpost without restraint

You know I'm right.
They see the world in white and black and blame everything for their own shortcomings in life, like children.
They believe in ritualistic, tribal and primitive concepts like middle ages peasants.

Alison is hot. She's cute, has a great body, nice tits with great nipples, and is severely fuckable. Probably a good fuck too.

To hell with her personality, would smash.

THOROUGHLY reviewed the imagery, eh

Does she still have a patreon?She was promising pictures to the donators or something similar iirc

Neat

He's not wrong. Pedos are scum but you shouldn't take the perspective of any victim of a crime "objectively".

you seem like you care too much

I just don't understand why they worship sony so hard over there. It just doesn't make sense why they would latch onto one specific company as much as they do them.

But he's absolutely right.

>Probably a good fuck too
There were reviews of her escort service that she tried to remove from the internet

And it turns out, she's a mediocre lay. The only good review she got was from her husband.

I would stop caring if they kept their shit on their board instead of infesting the other boards.

Who is this \v\ you speak of?

Cred Forums

Fuck.

and her husband

>You know how everyone says I don't get angry here, I am pretty nice, and rational?
lmao what a tool

what the fuck

How does one have sex with a pierced dick?

WE

You don't own this site. Nothing revolves around you. Fuckoff.

You probably shouldn't.

doesn't he have a pic where he gets pegged?

How do these people remember to breathe?

Neither you do.

>I know the person we're talking about is a pedophile and CP distributor but can you use their correct pronouns!!! jfc

post more, pal

>And always right

I imagine you put your dick in a hole and then repeatedly do a pelvic thrust.

>people should be arrested because they said words i don't like
>>>/neoGAF/

>Neither you do.
*Neither do you. Third world much?

>504/126/162
Not even threads for vidya reach that much.

What an absolute cesspit of degeneracy.

lol this guy was demodded after they found his image folder filled with more half-naked kids than anyone can justify having

I'm just waiting for that user to post Alison's patreon lewds, since I'm not bothering with KF.

>Sexist Enablers
>Over James just going "Nah, don't feel like it"

what are the chances of people posting here being from that site and are venting

Fuck you nigga, don't be so lazy.

bullcrap, my first ban was permanent

yeah let's post our usernames like a bunch of shitlords it's not like they'd ban us heh!

>They actually updated the title to add Misogyny and Anti-LGBT

Those were Mormons hijacking the Christian board of peace.

Every single banned person is here among the neogaf regulars that lurk and often post.

My Neogaf username is Battlechili1

I thought they might try to backtrack the title since it's basically libel but they doubled down, a bold move.

I'm Lime

>t. Cred Forums

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE