Sun or Moon?

moon

Earth

Fire!

wind

Not being gay.

Water!

Heart!

I thought there were always 5 people to challenged at the league. The elite 4 and then the champion. Why wasn't there a champion in this?

Mars

Go planet!

I always picked the brighter color and my little brother always picked the darker color. So I'll be getting sun and he'll be getting moon

[Spoiler] that is, if he didn't die of heart disease last year [/spoiler]

Captain Planet was an Eco terrorist and the Governments of the world should have banded together to stop him.

Moon. Sun is for homos who like peepees.

penis

You're next.

Sorry for your loss, man.

It was just the Elite Four for the first game. They sent out an Email in the first game to take on the Elite for a chance at becoming the champ. You get there moments after Blue wins. Much like how the entire game he had beat you to each gym already.

because gary was champ in the first game and nobody ever thought about who he took the title from

Thicke

Moon looks better in most ways so far, but fuck the inverted day/night cycle. Probably gonna go for Sun just because of that.

isn't she only in moon or something? guess im getting that one

No, the Turkish Ultra Beast is the one exclusive to Moon

>pokefags are going nuts over this mini series
>every episode is just a montage
The point of seeing these events is to see them not for two characters to greet each other before jumping to the next scene.

>pokefags are going nuts over this mini series

What? Everywhere I go people are buttblasted that they're like four minutes long and wasted potential. The only actual praise I've seen is "Wow, they actually managed to make Probopass look cool."

Where the hell did the throne come from?

I guess he could have used more heart gold

You think they could have gotten decent voice actors at least

You could just change your devices clock and stick to moon

It's the fault of the translators for writing bad lines.

THE POKEDEX IS JUST A TOOL TO MAKE TRAINERS STRONGER!