How are you enjoying your game so far?

How are you enjoying your game so far?
Only took 90 minutes for me to get a refund, just to buy it again to get the DLC working.

So grill driver confirmed?

>FEARLESS, EVEN IN THE FACE OF DEATH

There's a few different girls and dudes to choose from

Uh you know you could've just waited for the dev to fix it

But it works now.

works fine for me and i love it

Did they patch it last night?
Performance is better for me today

Dynamic performance is killing me in Byron Bay. Everytime you face away from the residential area it jacks up the settings and stutters to do it. Then when you turn and face the residential area it stutters because of the settings then stutters more to change them back down.

Mine played fine with no crashes yesterday and this morning. I stopped to eat and when I came back it crashed at the title screen. Now I can get into options, if I select audio or controls it's fine. If I select video options, or attempt to continue my game, it crashes.

Things I've tried:
Restart Comp
Reinstall drivers
Disable microphone
Unplug peripherals

You deserve these issues you filthy pirate

two words: Microsoft Support

Is it anything like GT, where you purchase base cars and then win money to tune them?

It's like the old NFS, you have lots of cars that you can customize both aesthetically and performance

Nice b8
These were their suggestions, after that I was told to wait for a patch. I just want to know what happened, did a patch break it?

is the crack out yet?

There was no patch yet.

Then to hell with it.

Well fuck, I guess I need to google more.

Fucking loving it, what is the DLC anyways? I bought the 100 bucks edition but didn't get any kind of in game notifications on what I got with that pack.

Weird, I can't imagine what it could be, prolly a patch. It's one of the first games designed purely in Xbox One's version of W10 and then ported to standard W10 so Im not really surprised they fucked up slightly

I hope you get that fixed soon

More cars, but the store is fucked and it didn't attach the DLC to the accounts, if you pre-ordered.

does it have single player mode
I want that crack

Six months of DLCs (six packs with six or five cars each iirc)

And then there's the VIP and that extra pack for pre-order with a few extra cars but I'm not sure how that works

Well that's that, I assume they are working on a fix?

Yeah, but if you get a refund and re-purchase the ultimate edition the DLC works.

$100 package is the game, VIP pack (about half a dozen exclusive cars) and a season pass.

Not until monday. This is why you don't release games on a fucking friday.

I might just hang tight for a fix, can't really play till Tuesday. How do you get a refund from MS anyways?

Get in the chat and tell them you want a refund and hope for the best.
First guy I got started with the bullshit like updating windows, etc. and ended up telling me they can't give refunds.
I told the second guy that I updated windows, etc before he even told me to and that I want a refund instead of waiting for a fix, I got it in like 5 minutes.
Their chat is great.

It's literally Gran Turismo (hundreds of licensed cars, prize cars, prize money, simcade tuning), Need For Speed (open world, vinyl editing, ricing), and Test Drive Unlimited (open world island) thrown into a blender running on the Forza engine.

will someone buy this for me? pls

have you tried deleting EVERYTHING related to the game from your PC, then asking for a refund, buying it again and doing a clean install?

Progress loss shouldn't happen because it's all stored in Azure

sent ;)

>screenshot

You have literally no excuse to not use photomode my nigga.

>tfw i started taking driving lessons
>having my third one on monday
i wish cars could be driven with an xbox controller and that manual cars didn't exist. Though im starting to learn using a manual one

The drifting challenges are driving me crazy!
I'm like a retard trying to drift and this game is filled with these fucking shit challenges..

Teach me the secret way please

thanks be sure to send it on c:/program files

Get a tofubox and put on some eurobeat.

disable ALL assists, specially TSM/STC and ABS