Mfw when they nail a racing game

>mfw when they nail a racing game

It is a good feeling. Is there any possibility to see Horizon 2 on PC? Probably not.
The Mediterranean map seems great.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Uagr8Ax
youtube.com/watch?v=i_Rphts2iJk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

obligatory Cred Forumsorza discord shill
discord.gg/Uagr8Ax

we've been racing all day, feel free to join

So I read about fixing the no VIP bonus glitch by getting a refund from xbox support hong kong then rebuying it, decided to try it out and got connect to a Hazel S.
I explained the refund/repurchase thing to her and she gave me this copypasta.

I think after this line she saw I was a rebel who didn't care for the rules, that I lived life on the edge, and I think that excited her.

So do marketers work in pairs in order to feed off each other? Shouldn't you wait like 10 mins before you make multiple threads, or do you guys need to take a screenshot to fill daily quota?

She was a good girl and after confirming my order number did as she was told, I gave her a pat on the head.

I don't even have an Xbox or Win 10 system yet..
It seems to worth it to get a used Xbox for Forza games alone.
I am 30 and what is discord?

I love this. How do they control the camera like that?
youtube.com/watch?v=i_Rphts2iJk

I know I may come across as a bit of a badass, but my softer side had grown to like Hazel a great deal during our brief period of knowing each other, I decided to take a chance.

Unfortunately, Microsoft company policy kept us apart, I was a Montague and she was a Capulet, it simple was not to be. Sure I got my VIP status and could now earn double xp rewards for my wheel spins, but I just didn't care any more.

Blurring the lines between alpha and autistic

Last racing game that I played was need for speed underground.

Can anyone describe me this? What do you do here? Is there a story mdoe?

I saw the feedback form as my last chance to display chivalry and hopefully Hazel's boss obligates my suggestion.

Kek'ed

cringeworthy

It's open world, which I am usually not a fan of, but this works. There are a variety of things you do. Some lap racing, long distance racing, and racing planes and such. There is a story that is kind of cringe.

What the Fuck is this Fake Baloney

so it is like an mmo with cars?

I just like vidya and cars and that's that.. Just a fan.
Do you think the game needs marketers with those numbers it hits?

Yeah but instead of killing onyxia with 39 other guys you race with 11 others in Australia

It makes AIs based on other players and that is who you compete against. They added lots of online stuff

good god, give me more.

start a new chat and ask for hazel

>he actually believes she was a female just because of her name

All the operators are males, they are just using female names because they know that manchilds are not acting like kids with aspergers if they are talking with a girl

I honestly did not see this thread when I made the other one

Yeah tbqh Australia is lovely looking but the Mediterranean was just more varied and had neater architecture.

Hope the next one does something like Scandinavia or maybe somewhere in Asia such as Hong Kong or Singapore.

I can play this on PC only if I buy it from the fucking windows store?

It won't work if I get an xbox one copyy?

Shouldnt you go post in more eceleb threads fuckboy?

only the digital copy
anyway, just sell the xbone it's fucking useless now

delett

>just sell the xbone it's fucking useless now

Considering that the PC version of Horizon 3 has problems right now it might not be a good idea to do that just yet

Anyone playing on a 780?
Can you run ultra/max or is the vram a problem?
I don't mean run as in fps I mean as in will it let you?
Not gonna buy it till i build my new pc if i can't (on the off chance it ever gets a price drop by then)

Pc "problems"= still Better.

I would rather play with 30FPS instead of stuttering right now fuck paying for online though

Just set your fps to 30 on pc then...

It's a fine GPU. But the game is heavy on CPU and RAM usage. It will eat it all up.

>I would rather play with 30FPS

poor detected

Yeah i heard my 8gb is a problem.
I just meant like Apex wouldn't let me turn on ultra textures with less than 4gb vram.

it still fucking stutters

stop defending crappy ports

The fuck?
Im not defending it at all.
I'm just saying it's better.
Probably best UWP port to date though.

>Probably best UWP port to date though.

What is Forza 6 Apex and Killer Instinct?

Worse ports?

what are the problems? i was actually thinking about shelling out $60 for this but im a bit skeptical. i really liked the first horizon game tho.

the shilling for this game is unreal

they're not even being subtle about it

Basic uwp problems.
Only windowless fullscreen, and has fps hitches. Not that bad. Playable.
Arcade racing fans got shovelled a lot of shit since the last gen or so. They just are finally excited.

they run much better than this shit though

unless you've got a 1070/1080 expect peformance and stuttering issues

Now your just lying. Apex ran like fucking ass on my 780.

>780

ran great on my 970 ;^)

www.pcgamesn.com/forza-horizon-3/forza-horizon-3-pc-port-review

>People who can't turn down the MSAA and shadow resolution complaining when it will run fine on Ultra on a 970 with a good CPU

Time to upgrade those i5-2500 CPU's, niggers.

I'm literally doing the opposite.
I understand the logic here.
But i am saying apex had serious, seriious issues.
Dat extra. 5gb Vram :^)

I've got an i7 4770k and I still get stutters even if I play on low settings with zero AA

shit is fucked

how to get it working on windows 7???

tried disabling dvr on the xbox app?
using the new drivers?

How much ram?
Ssd?
Gpu?
Just trying to pinpoint the issue here.

might as well ask how you get it working on DOS, gramps.

yes to both

Yes

Performance issues

The game itself it amazing, but im on a 1070 at 1440p, and changing to 1080p doesn't improve frames at all and only 60% of my cpu and gpu are being used.
Even then, I am loving the game.

was almost meant for

he gets it. Driving, even in games, is fun.

her

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>Can only play online if you have Windows Firewall turned on

Why is this a thing.

It probably won't let you if Apex didn't. And regarding RAM, I'm sure somebody is selling cheap RAM somewhere.

Ram was just a musing. And that's what i figuired but i haven't found a hard answer anywhere. Thanks user.

Probably my favorite game this year so far. Amazing