Forza horizon 3

How are we not talking about this? Looks phenomenal. They took everything from horizon 2 and made it better.
Based Michaelsoft was gracious enough to give it to PC fags

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Uagr8Ax
youtube.com/watch?v=YVA_tSRfaAs
youtube.com/watch?v=vbqQ1i5tzrw
lukepaynesoftware.com/projects/peek-through/
discord.gg/r74qS
reddit.com/r/forza/comments/54bt4p/fh3_stuttering_cause_found/
youtube.com/watch?v=1yBd5RY7GRo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

likely because it's a racing game and it's not an exclusive so theres no need to shitpost about it

>Based Michaelsoft was gracious enough to give it to PC fags
Yeah, with no demo pre launch like xbone and no working dlc now that the game is out.

It's easy to look good when you run slow

This. Its a fucking racing game.

Is there a physical copy for pc? Or I need to buy it from the buggy ms store?

>no working dlc
What? I have all my VIP cars, my loyalty reward cars and my pre-order cars on PC. Also playing at max everything on a 1080 GTX at 21:9 (3440x1440). Feelsgudman.jpg

Love this game. It is perfect. The co-op campaign is something special. Really makes it set apart from the other games in this series.

>How are we not talking about this?
Cred Forums doesn't care unless its full of half naked little girls and/or waifu sim

cause the pc port is fucking garbage

>buying games on PC
>risking getting a rootkit installed on your computer

Nah

too bad you can't buy a brain you ignorant paesant

Because The Crew is free and literally the same game

That's like Overwatch vs Battleborn

Nice argument

the crew: 70
forza: 90

>cause the pc port is fucking garbage
Except it isn't. The game is sublimely optimized

The Crew just has a comfy map. Other than that think of anything else and FH3 does it better.

This board is a anime cesspit full of degenerate weebs, and you wonder why no one is talking about a racing game? ayy

Judging by google most of ultimate edition owners with only a pc including me don't have working dlc. Both ms store and the game says i have purchased the dlc but still they take no effect. I've also read that if i were to play the game on xbone it would somehow make the dlc work. Do you happen to own a xbone by chance. I love this game but who doesn't hate losing $40?

Here's your argument.

only bought the 60 poorfag version
Tuesday can't come soon enough

It's really good

game runs at 80fps 1440p on my gtx 1080, except it stutters like an anxious faggot in a biker bar despite being installed on a non-OS SSD

You only have to play the Crew and FH3 to see the massive differences. Since you've probably played neither faggot I assume you're just in this thread to shitpost.

I have it on PC. I'm You probably ran some meme script to make your PC "safe" that also blocked Xbox LIVE telemetry. One of my buddies did that, once he did a refresh of his PC that cleared that telemetry block for LIVE he was able to see his DLC.

My group has 9 people who play Horizon on PC and only one of us had problems with the DLC, but it was a self-inflicted problem.

I don't have an xbone, none of us do.

fantastic game other than the fact that it stutters constantly

they really fucked up the area loading, even my g-sync monitor can't hide the hurt. I can run Arma 3 without LoD stutter so there's really no excuse.

join Cred Forumsorza
discord.gg/Uagr8Ax

around 8 of us playing infected with souped up bmw isettas atm

I have a bone. FH3 runs perfect as fuck. Just wish it was 60fps, but it's not that bad honestly. I've been building up the northern offroad outback section in a WRX all day.

>I've been building up the northern offroad outback section in a WRX all day.

Are you me? I might just buy DiRT Rally to do more off roading.

Actually i haven't run any scrips but i will take a lookcat my settings just in case. Wouldn't be surprised even if the game is just plain ol' fucked though, considering that i needed to literally uninstall avast to make it runit was even the first result for googling "fh3 crash on startup I want to love this game but i want muh doubleshekels from spins. On the bright side i got a mad horizon edition jaguar type f from a forced spin. 1300ish horses to the rear wheels, wew.

Microsoft shill pls go.

>avast
Wew lads, we have an inbred retard in our midst.

There is only one anti-virus/anti-spyware application for Windows that is better than the free Windows Defender/Security Essentials and that is a pay-for Bit Defender.

>Microsoft shill pls go.
Found the butthurt sonygger. I'm sorry Drive Club was so terrible.

Can someone who is already playing post a picture of the whole map? I wanna see how big it is.

m8 its fuckin huge from the big banana to the gold coast m8

Looking at the image doesn't do it justice. It's huge, like they throw you these circle hints on the map that take up maybe 2% of the map and you could not find what you're looking for in that circle in 10-15 minutes of running around inside it. For the quality of the map, it's insane how big it is. The Crew still has a bigger map I think, but it's not nearly as nice looking.

And it doesn't fucking take forever to load into like the Crews map.

Torrent where?

It's hilarious how defensive sonycucks are getting over this because it's the best racing game of all time

I believe you guys, but I would still like to see a picture of it, if someone is kind enough to post it.

Oh Cred Forums, try being less retarded for once.

I'm getting screenshots so hold on

can u beat me?

Thanks man.

Highly likely we'll get another region added with DLC later. Confirmed for DLC later this year, but it might not be more land. Not a screenshot, just something off google. Can't get to Xbox at the moment.

It is a genuinely good game. It does everything a racer should do right. It is like distilled fun or a shot of the purist heroin right into your dick.

Racing games aren't my favorite, but this is an incredible game. It deserves the praise it is getting.

If you can't accept that then you're just a butt blasted, derriere devastated sonygger.

Holy shit. What the fuck did you do kangaroo off dunes for 30 minutes?

I've been in the Outback only past two days.

Has anyone figured out a way of using a Logitech driving force gt to play horizon 3 on pc?

Help me out and Ill hold your hand.

>have to unblock telemetry to see your DLC
WEEEWWWW LAD.

You'd have to be a retard to fall for this shit, honestly.

Oops didn't need that one

You dont its just glitched. I'm on a fresh install and it didn't work for me until I went on my xbone and got it.

Nope it is true. If you run one of those many "privacy" meme scripts they do good things, but they also block Xbox LIVE communications, which include game telemetry for tracking achievements and game purchases.

There ya go bud.

My friend who has run one of those things has had his DLC working since it launched. I had to go to xbox on my brand new installation of 10 to get mine to work and still don't have the halo horns working. It's just super buggy even on xbox only players.

Horizon games have always been shitty friendo. The Forza Motorsport titles are the actually good ones. Fun fact: Differing opinions don't instantly mean you should start screaming "sonygger"

Thanks guys.

Nah man. Just let Microsoft have all your information in exchange for content you already paid for. Perfectly fair exchange.

It's bigger than it seems on the maps as well, you can get around pretty fast because you are in super cars but to find shit like the barn finds or cool jumps and stuff just takes a while since the area is huge. Just been rallying in my impreza thats suped up and flying around the outback at like 200 mph.

>Horizon games have always been shitty friendo.

Sonycuck spotted.

Sure fampai. I just recorded this on PC. The whole map.

are you a angry need for speed fan or just waiting for turismo next year after the delay?

>muh freeroam
>muh 30fps
Its cute they tried I guess.

Waiting to see if there is a Sprint race around the entire map in a super car.

Too much empty space, makes me think they'll add more areas at some point. Did they confirm more areas as DLC? Or is DLC just cars? Would be cool if they added bikes at some point too.

Im getting 60-70FPS at everything on max at 1440p. That's with a 1070 as well. Microsoft gave PC players a near masterpiece. Sony gave us Nu Males Sky.

Reading comprehension is a real challenge for you, isn't it?

Final championship race in FH2 took like 35 minutes to complete, was insane. I'm really hoping there is another Around the World race.

No but explaining why horizon is shit is a real challenge for you.

>Too much empty space
None of that space is empty. You have to level up your event to fill areas with races. I have only visited two zones and the first zone is only level 2 and the second is only level 3.

Each zone goes to level 5. There are shitloads of races/stunts/sprints/etc wall-to-wall over the map. As you clear a level out the races are removed and replaced with a new set of them, keeping it fresh, until you finish a zone and they all come back making it just one huge clusterfuck.

>the Epitaph station claims to have metal
>there are absolutely no metal songs on it

Events don't unlock until you hit certain milestones. Either fans, festival level, driver level or even hidden requirements like the midnight battles, which require you to do Street races and challenge drivatars or something.

I have a feeling the map is going to become a clusterfuck of icons like 20 hours into play. Hope you can turn them fucking off.

THIS

Not only that but players can create their own cross-country events, races, sprints, stunts. I saw one a club mate made that was 42 minutes long with only hyper cars. Total madness.

well maybe because its too fucking expensive?
does it even have a single player? any hope for crack?

>Classical channel starts playing the Halo song

That was the best race in TDU (can't remember if 1 or 2). Seeing how fast you can race around the entire island of Oahu was fuckin' comfy.

>Motorsports is better than Horizons
>start shitposting about NFS and Gran Turismo
Yeah, you really aren't getting that reading comprehension thing. Its okay though.

>no small 2wd trucks
>no engine swaps
>"off-road" pretty lame

You may need to wait for a patch. The device are aware of it and a bunch of other problems.

But I am.

The devs are aware of that? Tha's cool I guess.

>>"off-road" pretty lame

Well it's much better than Gran Turismo's """off-road""" races

There are absolutely engine swaps, full car conversions, drive train conversions, insane amount of parts swaps on every part of the car and indepth tuning (you can even buy split differentials and tune each differential)

There are two wheel drive trucks, and two wheel drive rally cars

The off-road is probably the best part of this game. It really puts Horizon 2's offroad expansion to shame.

>Playing online
>Doing good in a race, actually top 3 which is better than I normally do at the bottom
>Spin out on a turn and lose 6 spots
Fuck. How do I git gud at racing? Last time I played a driving game was burnout revenge.

Here is an example of just one top level part modification (engine), will reply with a drill down

>Trying to drive the Dodge Dart 68 HEMI for the first time

I didn't know this much torque was possible in a car.

>meme true no

Be more original.

The structure in Forza games never hooks me.

Gran Turismo:
>We'll give you enough money to buy a car, but there's only a few you can afford
>Here's your first set of races
>Good job, here's a new car for winning!
>Now you can use that car to do this other set of races
>Wow, you won those too, here's another car!
>Repeat forever

Forza:
>Hey what car you wanna drive?
Fuck idunno
>Hey how powerful do you want it to be?
Uh, very?
>Hey what do you want it to look like?
Like... the car?
>Hey what type of race you wanna do?
Hey can you just give me a video game to play and not some fucking sandbox?

Do people buy Forza games with some specific idea of what car they want to drive and what livery they want? I don't get it.

They're aware of a bunch of the big issues it seems. The utterly atrocious stuttering and lag if you "unlock" the frame rate is one of the major issues. They say it'll come in a patch to fix it, but who the fuck knows when that will come. 27th on normal release? Next week? A fucking month?

It took them like 3 months to patch in wheel support for Apex.

>it runs great on my 1k+ machine, its super optimized!

how does it only work on windows 10? is it some kinda drm thing, basically? any chance of it being cracked and enabling the game on older windows OSs?

never have I seen a thread on Cred Forums with such obvious shilling. a few days after release:

"turn off your block for microsoft telemetry"
"it runs absolutely perfect"
"love this game. it's perfect"
"the co-op is something special"

the sad part is that it's probably going to work on some dumbass reading Cred Forums right now

torrent where

Here is a flywheel drilldown on my meme car

Not many games run this well at max settings at 3440x1440. The game will run max everything at 1080p on a 970.

I hope they do something about the dfgt man, I know it is the gran turismo wheel but surely they aren't gonna be petty about it..are they?

It's because it's sold on the Windows 10 platform, not really sure you can play the game without that.

>"I need my hand held by arbitrary, nonsensical progression systems"

I've never seen a UWP game cracked, not sure if it's even possible. But yeah, if it's cracked eventually I imagine it'll be possible to play on older systems.

but those aren't real upgrades they're only +2 on the stats the car and engine don't change at all

I still need a split differential for this car

>but those aren't real upgrades they're only +2 on the stats the car and engine don't change at all
You are 100% wrong. The engines add weight, adjust shifting times, the sound changes on the car based on the engine, the height of the car can change, the balance can change (like when I added that V12 the extra weight pulls my car down when I take jumps, it has horrible balance, espeically with the AWD mods making it further nose heavy)

>people can't have fun ITS ALL FAKE IT DOESN'T EXIST THEY NEED TO BE DEPRESSED

>People are talking about a new game on Cred Forums
>Must be shills
Kill yourself faggot.

I don't understand why it can't run on windows 7.

According to a guy on reddit UWP uses EFS encryption while the game is running, causing the CPU have to decrypt the game files while you're trying to play.

Who can tell with Microsoft. I don't see why they would, but the PC team does seem to be very inexperienced with this port. If you unlock the framerate, the game becomes CPU bound despite it being a fucking DX12 game? The entire thing seems like a bunch of amateur issues that should/hopefully get fixed in patches.

>but those aren't real upgrades they're only +2 on the stats the car and engine don't change at all
Did you not see this you fucking retard?
These are 100% different engines. They change the handling, weight, stats, sound of the car DRASTICALLY. Every car has a considerable amount of total conversion options (new engines, new boosting methods, new drivetrains, etc) not to mention modding those parts down to the smallest components

No other game I'm aware of goes this in depth with such an insanely wide variety of cars/options

Oh, so that explains the inexplicable high CPU usage.

>desert in the gold coast hinterland
Wat

forgot image

>I'm really hoping there is another Around the World race.

yes, please.

I'm having pretty bad performance issues. The game will sit around 40 fps then eventually crash, usually at a cut scene. At one point it was running fine at 80 fps with no crashes, then after several hours it reverted back to its crash and laggy state. Anyone else having this problem? I have the new AMD drivers installed.

can you tune power bands and shit like camber angles to prevent oversteering?

I wish I can play, but alas the price and my lappy can't take any of those requirement.

It barely even run the crew. Had to play Pro Street to quench the thirst.

Could be a memory issue. If you can, keep tabs on your memory usage, to make sure the game isn't eating it all up then crashing.

So the Windows shop doesn't even load for me. What the fuck do I do?

Just played through the demo up until the car selection, waiting for it to install. It feels really good. Also does anyone know if the 300ZX is in? I heard it might've been like a barn find or something. That and the FD RX-7. Also have they added an FC yet?

Yes

>can you tune power bands and shit like camber angles to prevent oversteering?
I'm not much of a carfag, I'm a casual racing fan, you'll have to explain better. I can change stuff that effects steering and handling like this, but it requires purchasing non-stock parts for the car (which I don't do because the tuning part of the game is a bit too much for me, I just do the part swaps to beef it up)

this is a bell

Will win7 be able to play a pirated copy

Because we are too busy playing it

I just want this game to be cracked.

I can't spend my money on it.

game runs fine for me literally constant 60fps at ultra with MSAA off and one or two things set to high until like an hour later where it starts stuttering like fuck, even does it on low after a bit of time, what the fuck is going on with this game

I'm starting to think this game has a memory leak in certain areas.

Can you import self-made anime pictures onto your cars the moment you start the game?

Let's see sales in January before we hope for a Steam release.

download more ram

My game constantly crashes on the playground startup screen. what the frick do i do? i can play it on my bone fine but i want that 60 fps

If you make liveries in previous Forza games, you can import them. You can't import pictures from your pc, you need to use the livery editor.

You'll have to make it yourself or download from the community. People can also import from previous Forzas.

>tfw want to play online but have no xbox live
>tfw have a gaming pc but the download is 2 days away

well at least i can play it for now :(

>Tfw I have a Lamborghini will Kirby all over the car.

Never thought if would be possible to do this, it's amazing.

Just had my first crash on the xbone. Had just picked surfers isle and was going to pick up price at old venue when game froze and crashed to home

Any futunari liveries?

>it's a "Cred Forums was actually /o/ the whole time" episode

I'm kinda on the fence about this as a casual fan of racing games like need for speed, burnout and midnight club, would I enjoy this for the $47 I'd be paying for it from Amazon or should I just buy forza horizon 2.

Also, what's the difference between horizon and the other forza games

It would have to be subtle, no explicit stuff you know. Like Poison with a hat over her crotch or something like that.

:)

>livery editor
>You'll have to make it yourself

Is this hard to do? Does it require online to use?

>Xbox one/Win10
HAHAHA HOLY SHIT
SELLOUT

how can you have fun for more than a few hours? like literally all you do is driving around the same areas over and over again. do you need to love cars or some shit?

why did you change the engine? That's not a true meme trueno anymore

no mr2 aw11

youtube.com/watch?v=YVA_tSRfaAs

BANANA!

It's done in-game. This video is from 6, but you get basic shapes, colors, and lines and can modify each one to your desire. Then you can shave those modified shapes for later and upload your creation to the community.

youtube.com/watch?v=vbqQ1i5tzrw

Epitath is the best radio

I guess it is a waiting game, on a side note, racing bros seem to be chil as fuck around here.

I have to draw my own anime with a bunch of different shapes to make an itasha??? I'm going to cry.

Fuck yeah saosin.

I love this game except for the fact that the DLC isn't working on PC and Groove music has been loading for the last 3 hours without playing a single song.

Other than that I love this game.

You can also see if other people have already made and shared it. Maybe go to one of the Forza forums and make a request. I wouldn't know because I like basic color/line schemes.

>convoys

Why is ridin with my homies so fucking good

>get warthog code
>redeem
>can't get my warthog

Reeee

Racing gamers are always pretty chill because everyone shares the same interest. some a bit more childish than others but everyone still just loves to drive. Car culture in general is great if you get a chance to visit a track day or something.

I too would like to know the answer to this

Yeah, I first noticed this on GT5. The lobbies were always pretty decent and everyone most people just wanted to have some fun racing eachother.

thats the thing about the horizon series. it just keeps you hooked and im not even a face of the racing genre.

You son of a bitch
Because I wanted to use it to compete against highend Asian Sport cars. It is hilarious seeing this beater in races against them, winning

Fuck, the game looks super comfy. It triggers my childhood with Beetle Adventure Racing. I like any racing games with beautiful scenery and tracks.

>Unlocked Yarra Valley as my last location
>All the races are super cars going 200+ through the rain forest

and don't forget people interested in cars are usually less autistic and more "normie"

yeah but HOW. I checked a stream and it was just a guy adding paint to his car and then he drove around, went back to paint another car and then drove that car in the same spot.

got the feeling you have to be a huge car freak to enjoy the game

I just wanted a game that lets me paste anime girls onto cars easily.

You don't have to do that is the thing. The game will even auto upgrade cars for you

It's a family game. Just don't show the genitals or nipples, and I think it will be allowed.

I'd love to play it, but I'm not going to install windows 10 for anything

I just want it on Steam. MS being dumb trying to make their walled garden happen.

You'd be surprised at what anime characters get uploaded. But of course the more popular characters are easier to find.

Horizon is like Test Drive: Unlimited. Motorsport is like Assetto Corsa, Project Cars, Gran Turismo... track racing/days.

Worked on me, first windows store game I've ever bought.

Don't you just love how it tells that you could win something and you do?

>sandbox
...have you actually played the motorsport games

In Horizon 1, a maxed out NSX can hit 230 MPH easy. Maybe more, I don't remember.

I remember pirating the UWP version of hydro thunder hurricane a long time ago

There ain't much to talk about. It's just another Forza game

Forza is a series that doesn't generate any controversy or strong opinions. They come out and are solid every year. So Cred Forums doesnt really have a reason to discuss it. Try the OVG on /o/

That nsx has a wide body kit upgrade mod

Cleary you werent here when FM5 came out

What the fuck is up with the AI difficulty? I move up to Skilled and the pack is okay then there is ALWAYS some super human at the front that is nearly impossible to catch up to.

How many hours will I get out of this game until I beat it?

They gain/lose speed based on you. if you're in front it will make them much faster and they'll pass you and then slow down.

Welcome to arcade racers m8

Depending on how much time you spend just cruising around, I think at least 25 hours for the main story.

- Download Peek Through so you can make transparent windows. Link: lukepaynesoftware.com/projects/peek-through/

- open the image you want to trace, make window transparent

- Put it over top of your game window, if you're playing on Xbox use game streaming in the Windows 10 Xbox app

It's not an issue of them catching up, I can't ever fucking catch up to them they get so far ahead.

>kinda want to buy ultimate but not
>pre-order normal edition at ebgames
>guy tells me if i want to upgrade to ultimate on friday to call him and he could change my pre-order
>call friday
>other guy answers
>''Yeah, you had to pre-order it to get one"

fug, at least it made me save 60$
in canada its 79.99 for normal and 129 for ulti

Not the anime guy, but thanks for this.

Just another nsx

I bought the ultimate edition and I've been playing for days and enjoying it
but was it worth the few days early access and VIP shit that won't even work in the game? Hell nah.

That's how I actually designed liveries way back when I played Forza 3 and 4. I hooked my xbox into my pc and designed through there.

It's fucking tedious as shit though trying to match shapes and make everything look nice while using as little amount of layers as possible. Does the game still have 1000 layer limit per side?

I've been playing since last night and it's a lot of fun. I finally started fucking around with the race cars and shit you get with the Ultimate Edition and shit gets insane.

>mfw Koenigsegg Regera

this thing is low

>want to play
>have high end computer
>dont want to install Windows 10
>dont want to buy a Xbox One just for this game

kill me famalamas

slav confirmed

does the G27 work with this one?

why dont u want to install win10?

Widebody presets slam the ride height automatically. Select the wide body kit instead, which also doesn't come with engine upgrades or race tires, so it's a lot cheaper.

It's up to 3000 layers now

anyone can tell me for someone who bought the Xb1 retail how the cross-play works ?

my win10 is not legit and i dont know if that will mess my chances to play it on pc

because windows 10 likes to uninstall programs I had downloaded every time Iboot the computer up

its only 50k and slammed is best

been using w10 since it wasn't even an official release and never had that happen

it uninstalls my computer, and even when i turned off every data sending feature in Win 10, data still went to microsofts servers.

I aint having that botnet shit on my computer. Plus I use old versions of programs that don't work on Win 10.

The start menu is garbage as well, and I don't like the tablet look.

are you one of those people that run registry cleaners and then wonder why windows is so buggy?

Saves can sync across both platforms as long as both the computer and XBone both have the same microsoft account.

Is the PC version really borked or is it just a case of only people having bad experiences talking about it?

My buddy who's new to PC gaming was so excited for this and has already had shitty luck with his rig. I don't want his heart to break even more.

also i got a gtx 760 with no plans to upgrade so i'd like to be able to play this

>free
>map is the entire US

but yeah, let me just install windows 10 and spend 70 bucks on forza instead to drive around in fucking australia

See It appears that active decryption is why the game is such a CPU and RAM hog. Maybe they fix it in a patch, but who knows how long that would take.

And while 2GB VRAM (4GB recommended) is the minimum, those 2 things above are what really matter. I think recommended CPU is i7 3820 and RAM 12GB (minimum 8GB).

The Crew is F2P now? It was pretty shitty, but I didn't think it was that shitty

If you unlock the frame rate past 30fps, you will see the performance take a nose dive in certain areas.

However, if you cap it at 30fps. You can suddenly go 4k on the highest settings with just a 980ti. Which means the game wasn't meant to go above 30, and unlocked is an afterthought.

its free for october, if you can stand the horrible and locked FoV its a tolerable game

one of the nvidia drivers fucked it up and you can't play it unless you're rolled back. I'm assuming this had factored in, maybe I'm wrong though.

What's wrong?

>try to make vinyl group
>5 hours later
>nowhere near finished
>doesn't even look very good

How do they do it?

The livery thing has been out since like Forza 3, all the top designers have have years practice working with it. So, practice.

So in order to make something like and and pic related, somebody literally made a 1:1 replica of their anime girls with fucking SHAPES

fucking autism why can't they just let us import pictures

>why can't they let us import pictures
to slow down the boob cars that all the 12 year olds make

Because there's an entire store page system built around Liveries. You can pay credits to someone to use their designs, or sell your own. If you could just open photoshop and slap a paintjob it would invalidate that entire mechanic.

Plus, this is an xbox game.

>VIP shit that won't even work
None of the 9 people I game with in Horizon 3 (on PC) have this alleged problem. Maybe you're retarded?

>A turn10 employee has come out and said there's a fix coming for those who didn't get their VIP stuff

Why do you have to be so mean to total strangers?
You made me feel bad was it worth it?

I bet most people are so retarded they expect the vip and motorsports pack to be in the garage and they complain

Anyone want to buy me this game?

I'm wondering how many people will think this is the correct geography and that the twelve apostles is in queensland.
Also I'm salty they left out the neighborhood where my place in surfers is.
ALSO surfers is a shithole.

Is there anyway to see xbone controller charge level on PC? I've had the old xbone controller without bluethooth with the adapter thing and the new one with bluetooth and with both of them while using it wirelessly I never get any warning before the battery dies.

The game is amazing with a $1000 racing wheel/seat set up. Immersive as fuck.

i just noticed the the Xbox play anywhere thing is only for digital versions, so if you buy the boxed xb1 retail no pc version for you.

When you hit the home button the battery life is on the top left corner iirc

if you're willing to suck cock for a whole day.
Bring kneepads and mouthwash and i will send you my address

how to get working on windows 7?

Because I would need to have windows 10 to play it.

That's where it is on xbone on the dashboard but that isn't what happens on PC. On Windows you get the "Game Bar" thing and it doesn't show battery status.

Oh I accidentally misread that sorry.

Windows 10 is fine.

Is my computer fucked or what? I can't hold a stable 60 fps at 1080p with a fucking 1070

just charge it before bed, that is if you leave your pc on like me.

Anyone know how to unlock coop?

Online unlocks after you open your second festival location I think, the one where you choose the location in the outback or in the city.

here's our official discord for forza 3 if you guys want to add eachother and do some fun races

discord.gg/r74qS

here's a screenshot I took from the xbone version, runs and looks outstanding on it.

Everytime I play a different racing game the handling always feels like shit compared to Dirt Rally
FH2 and Need for Speed 2015 just felt off

So what does Ultimate gives over Standard version?

Ultimate is just the standard + season pass + get to play on friday rather than tuesday.

Actually it doesn't have the season pass. It really sucks because I thought it did. Well at least I can play this weekend cause it's the only free time I have.

it does, car pass is the season pass
Maybe youre thinking about the Deluxe that only has VIP and the motorsport pack, but Ultimate has the carpass

Coloring the widebody doesn't look as good as I thought it would. Wish I coulda made it matte, it would have looked better.

The Crew has a better soundtrack and that's about it

No because the game is written in a different api Unless they spent time porting it over to win32, I doubt it is worth it, the game is one of the best games this year by metacritic score, it sold well on both platforms considering its crossplay/crossbuy etc.

Even though NFS 2015 was a lot worse than this game, it had some nice things in the decal system.

You could type a string using the keyboard for decals (like a url decal for instance, rather than doing each line indiviually), have decals on the windows, and make it matte or metallic.

Native resolution?

I wonder if EA didn't stretch Black Box so thin if they would have made something even better than Most Wanted and Underground. And then later ripping Criterion away from Burnout to do more NFS would not have happened.

Dem grafix

so this...is the power...of the 4k PC....woahhhhhh...

what's the most north part of the map? can i be a hoon and do doughys in southport like in real life?

Well now I'm reminded that there's no VW in this game. I've been able to replicate my R32 in most games. Feels bad man.

yes

>pcfats and xfags are talking video game
blew my mind

The thing is that the game was optimized for console. So anything past Higher FPS and resolutions is slim to none.
Also, Question: If I have the game on XBONE and then later install Windows 10. Will I also have it for PC? Hate 10, but I may finally do it for the shared XBONE games.

If you get the digital version, you will.

Physical won't.

>play anywhere
yes you can play it on pc for free

Im just playing The crew, for just cruising around in comfy mode it is a lot better than horizon.

>The crew is a lot better than horizon
Lol

Gran Turismo is the only good racing series.

Fuck your casual bullshit.

The Crew is shit if you know even a little bit about cars.

Gran turismo fell off a cliff after peaking at 4.

Forza was pretty much an objectively better game after that.

>Go into a race in the Crew
>Have a super car
>Get beat on a straightaway by a Nissan 350z

Game is pretty fucking stupid in that regard, but it's alright otherwise.

I don't like the driving or the bad matchmaking in The Crew..
racing with others was a mess even at launch and even worse now with so few players.

I do really like the game world though.

Only for what i mentioned yes, for everything else not so much.

Thats my point, i dont even touch matchmaking, its the worst system in online games ever, and I hate the devs for being lazy fucks, but for cruising around it is a bliss, game has its moments.

Still waiting for that current gen release.

>1 designer per car

Played Apex once I upgraded to Win10 and that gave me an itch for more Forza.

How is the progression in this game. My Favorite Forzas were 1 and 2 because you progressed through them like Gran Turismo, picking the events you want to do and work through them, where in 3 and 4 they automated that process for you and only have you three to choose from.

remember times when gran turismo was system seller tier

The astroturf threads seem to be talking about it often enough.

Yeah, nah.

>cars have the wrong engines
>upgrade parts are MMO-like loot
>torque means fuck all
>stupid as fuck car jargon
>stupid as fuck car jargon used wrongly
>tuning is based on linear upgrades, messing with gear ratios, camber, etc does nothing

It looks nice but Forza has it beat anyway.

>driving a GM vehicle

wait for the steam release

If anyine still has problems for the DLC

Call microsoft, get a refund and re-buy the game it'll work

how does the drifting feel? Is it eurobeats worthy?

is this the crew? how do you make it look that nice?

>He doesn't use simulated steering
>He has ABS on
>He has TCS on

It's basically sim user you can make drift-spec cars

Got my refund, try to follow something similar with your and you should be good.

What's the comfiest racing game which supports a G27

Yup, 4k screenshot, cloudy weather, brightness/contrast, the crew can look seriously pretty in certain conditions, and playing with photomode can be a lot of fun

Yeah seemed to be a pre-purchase bug.

Oh well the games a fucking 10 so i'll put up with it

>comfiest
There's that word. If you want to play a real game, play Devil May Cry. Racing games as a genre are casual as shit. If you want to be a casual pleb though, so be it, but you're not welcome here and don't act as though your opinion is worth anything.

Yeah, for any other game I'd have given up, but man this is something special.

Maybe he just wants to drive around to 80s synth man, that's comfy. You need to distinguish between when someone's using a buzzword and when they're actually asking a legit question or not.

>Oh well the games a fucking 10
Shit taste

Thanks for sticking up for me user, the world needs more people like you

>you're not welcome here and don't act as though your opinion is worth anything.
why the gatekeeping attempt, he's talking about video games? if you want act like you have the importance as an anonymous browser to gatekeep the board why not go post in the off topic threads?
comfy games are casual, that's the idea. racing games often fall into the comfy category. comfy games are video games, therefore belong on Cred Forums

You can certainly be comfortable and play comfortably. But don't pretend as though you're playing anything substantial or meaningful. Know that your essentially playing garbage, but garbage is okay every now and then like fast food.

The point being illustrated is that by default it's a shit genre. Now you can enjoy shit, but it's not allowed here. You ought to take this thread to /o/. Racing games are for normalfaggots that don't belong here or belong in video games.

Anyone know how to get to the screenshots i take with the photo mode?

This is so autistic user

You are severely autistic

Don't reply to autism

Keep forzaposting

No and fuck off

It's the same guy doing this all week.

I did a search on my PC for the game and couldn't find it

Is there any way to get individual vinyl groups or only in complete designs?

I recall being able to buy others vinyls and do the layout myself in previous Forzas

Sure fuckin' can. I had Nero Saber on one of my Cadillacs I don't think it'll blow up until actual release day though.

Racing games are near the bottom rung when it comes to ranking video game genre's along with sports games and cinematic shit.

To allow talk of shit of the same ilk is to let Naruto or shounenshit be discussed on Cred Forums, capeshit be allowed on Cred Forums, steven universe on Cred Forums, and The beatles on Cred Forums

Can the store be searched or filtered in any way?

>tfw your pc is too fucking shit to even run this game
Y-you guys have fun, ok?

Nah ive dug through this shit up and down and I cant find a way to download groups, only completed designs.

I did land my carfu in a auction for super cheep though so that's a thing

It's about time this game was made

Yeah it makes me think these are thinly veiled marketing threads.

If it's not:
>an open world action RPG with tons of mods
>a fighting game
>eSports
>animu
It's viral marketing

sooo is there a torrent of this up yet or what?

T-thanks

Someone has to figure out how to break the EFS encryption on all UWP or the key sellers get game on the cheap.

How long did it take you to redraw her?

Fuck i love this game

The little shitbox is surprisingly fun to drive.

TFW live in the Yarra Valley
Might get it just to hoon around my backyard

So was there any VPN or region fuckery to get the game on the cheap? Looks like there's regional pricing unfortunately.

do cheap Russian keys work for the windows store?

ITS NOT EVEN RUNNING AT 720p LMFAO

Is there a way to turn down the super sensitive steering in this game?
using the mouse and keyboard and even if I gently touch A or D the car goes apeshit at times almost driving me off the road.

Get a controller, you fucking savage.

You should really use a gamepad user, it's a racing game

Barring that not sure, it's a switch so holding it for a while will turn the wheel as far left or right as it can go

>30FPS

No, it doesn't run outstanding.
I locked my game to 30FPS just to see what it would look like and the game was unplayable.

its running at 1080p, I just took a puush screencap of my Xbox screencap because it didn't let me download it

Yeah I guess should pick one up

>a controller
>as in a console controller
>instead of a steering wheel

If the dude is too cheap to pick up a controller and plays on a keyboard, he ain't fucking getting a 200+ dollar wheel. If you don't actually play racing games a lot, maybe 1 every few years or just kart games, you don't need a wheel.

>steering wheel for an arcade racer

user, pls. I'm all for using the right controller for the right game, but a wheel for an arcade racer is fucking stupid.

Have I committed an unholy sin by putting a V12 in my Mustang?

I feel like it's wrong not hearing the V8 rumble coming from it

>wheel for an arcade racer is fucking stupid
I hope you read what you wrote very carefully and then do it again

I read it and it's still true. You're probably one of those faggots who played earlier Dirt games with a wheel.

>he played dirt with a console controller or keyboard

not really, the rumbling and loud noises are basically lost power. its basically a blaring horn for "this car is inefficient at generating power"

Oh god, he's actually retarded.

>tfw this soundtrack

Yeah, thanks for the Windows 10 Store exclusive terrible port, Microcucks.
Also, how the fuck did this thread last 10 hours.

yeah it's fucking epic as fuck xD

Microsoft is desperate because the Xbox One is a failure and they are trying to scavenge some cheap sales on PC with their UWP which is just a Xbox One emulator.

Of course, it's going to flop like all the games from their shitty Steam wannabe.

>The game will run max everything at 1080p on a 970.
My worthless Microshills can't possibly be this desperate.
Everyone but these suspicious threads is reporting performancei issues.
Well, also the people with GTX 1080s say it runs good, of course.

Hope it flops hard on PC, Microsoft deserves it.

I mean, I'm getting dips of like 2-5FPS every now and then, but other than that it's running at 60+FPS.
It's playable and I'm enjoying it, but I hope they fix it anyway.

290x with my 4770k OC'd to 4.6 getting drops to like 55 in towns and stuff with larger drops to like 50 when racing in huge races. The game is CPU bound if running above 30 fps. Just a lot of people here have shit CPUs and good cards for whatever reason.

to be more specific apparently its DRM makes it check everything as you run it and that really affects it since it seems the 30+fps mode was just tacked on at the very end.

this thing is fun

Depends what you would find comfy. The solo nature of rally courses makes Dirt Rally comfiest for me.

>G27 isnt being recognized properly, usable but with garbage ffb
>custom wheel keybinding profile cannot be saved unless every single key is binded, being impossible
>below average performance with inconsistent hard stutters

Great game microshills.

The reason it stutters like mad it's all because of the DRM.
reddit.com/r/forza/comments/54bt4p/fh3_stuttering_cause_found/

>''The reason of those stutters is the fact that the game uses EFS which consumes a lot of CPU.
Yesterday, i've captured a usage on my CPU and GPU, and found interesting thing, when CPU has 100% a lot of stuttering appears and GPU usage lower fluctuates at 50-80%. Stutters mostly appears in a city and mostly at the fast speed, when the game loads a lot of assets simultaneously. The i've navigated to a folder where game is installed and found that game folder uses EFS, which AFAIK uses AES256 encryption. Having EFS is ok for sensible documents, not the game files, because it requires a lot of CPU to decrypt.
There's also a post on the official forums where a user has issues on a 4-core CPU, and has no issues on a 6-core one.
P.S. My specs are i5-6600k @ 4.0GHz, MSI Gaming X GTX 1070, 16Gb RAM, installed on a 512Gb Crucial MX100.''

Once again, DRM fucking over consumers, despite the fact that not a single Windows Store game has been cracked yet.
Fucking idiots.

all me :^)

>he bought an i5

I need my weeb fix in this game. What's the best way to search for itasha paints?

its hit and miss but ive had luck searching for the cartoon tag and it shows some weeb stuff not in the featured designs

>he bought an i5 with a technology that only Crysis 3 has ever properly used

>now we need to buy $600 i7s because of the shitty DRM Microcuckolds are using
Nope, what's going to happen is that Forza Horizon 3 is going to flop like mad and they'll need to fix their shit.

Thank god I didn't preorder this.
I mean, they are unironically trying me to get to use their shitty store for games with terrible performance.

Don't know what Microsoft is trying to do with this, but holy shit they are fucking terrible.

>Don't know what Microsoft is trying to do with this, but holy shit they are fucking terrible.
Obviously fuck you over just the right amount so that if you're retarded and want to play the game you'll buy their $250 box.

Sry to burst your bubble but GT is casual shit

>download Motorsport 6 to check out if I can pull off the performance
>mfw I can't place above 6th on above average AI and the only assist being automatic transmission

GT and Forza are both equally casual, but at least you can have some fun in the Horizon games.

Are you mentally impaired? Why would you ever be playing auto instead of manual clutch or at the minimum manual, its not even hard.

I've only ever played GT as a racing Sim, manual isn't that hard, but I don't think it's going to help improve my cornering.

>but I don't think it's going to help improve my cornering.
Actually, it will. Taking corners with manual is easier and faster, and you can also avoid losing as much speed as you do in auto.

I'm not much of a car guy, but it's all about keeping the RPM as high as you can between gears right?

all drm is fucking cancer

witcher 3 sold boat loads and it had 0 (zero) drm. they have no excuse

twelve apostles in queensland

wat

desu i would get the new gran tourismo just for that 3d photoshop editor thing that looks like something from the future

what happened w/ 5 i played it and it seemed enjoyable

what cars come with the ultimate edition?

americuck has been done to many times in every game.

where are you from robina or something?

apparently you need 16gb of ram and i7 for reasons that were explained earlier in this thread

The stuttering for me only happens in Surfers Paradise during the day with shadows enabled. At night it's fine, or with no shadows. But I'm running a Hexacore and a 980ti. Otherwise it runs like a charm outside of that one area.

Hopefully the patch they're talking about just improves general performance.

you mean vacuum simulator

>No E31 BMW
JUST

E24 is a plus though, that thing is sex.
KGC10 and S130 are nice too.

7 gets a warthog code
reply with steam id or xbun GT

Bit late, but when you want to search for a group just say add decal and go to the left tab instead of right. Then you can hit the back button (on controller dunno what keyboard button is but tis at the bottom) to filter what you want. Can filter by theme or search by keywords and creator. Works for full liveries in the selecter too.

seanyc123

Literally the only reason they brought it to PC was to lure more people to "upgrade" to Fuck Me in the Ass NSA-senpai 10. And honestly it shouldn't be hard because most people into cars are fucking cuckfags who just let bullshit screw them over (not protesting emissions/safety regulations/testing which are slowly becoming more restrictive, not doing anything about the US import cars ban, failing to repeal said import ban at least twice, etc.)

Oh, and I guess shitbox sales aren't doing so well (or at least I heard something like that on here the other day). That said, I'd love to play it - but I'm not going to buy it at full price, and I'm not getting Windows 10.
Cred Forums doesn't give a shit about racing games
/o/ has a dedicated thread to racing vidya; "/ovg/".
>how the fuck did this thread last 10 hours.
ikr?

whats a warthog
STEAM_0:1:59502982

>not protesting emissions/safety regulations/testing which are slowly becoming more restrictive
How wrong can one person be

>MAGA
youtube.com/watch?v=1yBd5RY7GRo
I'm guessing you can't drive offroad through all that though, right? Only certain areas; "playgrounds" or whatever the fuck? Meh...

Only the borders are walled off, dunno about that huge as fuck forest in the lower left too.
Aside for that, you can go pretty much anywhere, no playgrounds or certain areas and shit.

Thinking about playing some with my friend soon and go explore the jungles in some baja buggies, also to check out if that huge jungle in lower left is accessible.

Can't fucking wait but
>Xbox
>Gold is expired
MS please I'm a poorfag student make Xbox free

Because Microshill wants to collect and sell your information.

steam id: 555430

Do you need windows 10 for this game, because I don't want to "upgrade" from 7

Jesus Christ they still have those ugly fucking Compomotive wheels? Shit's still triggering me to this day. So as I figured, it's safe to say Microshit still hasn't really added anything and it's the same aftermarket bullshit they've been selling since 2009? I mean yeah there's some bodykits now but no new fucking wheels STILL?

There are new wheels though, a lot more.

Fuck your environment and your nonexistent children, nigga.

I don't really mind about car emissions that much as they haven't been a problem in like 40 fucking years. Main problem nowadays is chinas and indias rapid industrialization and their complete disregard for factory/power plant emissions.

I think it's stupid how they go tits up insane if your car produces 0.001mg more co2 than their inane "safe values" allow and they consider your car the destroyer of worlds.

>There is only one anti-virus/anti-spyware application for Windows that is better than the free Windows Defender/Security Essentials and that is Common Sense 2016

ftfy

>the Halo song

>I don't really mind about car emissions that much as they haven't been a problem in like 40 fucking years
BUT MUH ROTARY

MUH TORKS
MUH QUART OF OIL EVERY KM
MUH APEX SEALS

Goliath race - all around Australia. Feels good in Koenigsegg One.

>not in the XB Falcon
Pleb

>be level 22
>skill point song comes on
>now level 33

So is the pc really a shit port? I really want this to be good, might wait for a sale though, if Microshit store even does sales

>potato screenshot

The last racing game I played was TDU. Is this any similar?

no physical for pc, but I heard you get it for pc if you buy it for xbox as well. Don't know how true that it and would do some research if I were you

Played crossplay online with my mate a lot yesterday, I asked him many times if the game was fucked and the only thing he complained was major lag when browsing the wheel which happens on the Xbone too, othertwise no stuttering or shit like that.

It's made by some of the same people that were behind TDU

Digital nets you both the PC and the Xbone version

>tinfoil retards missing a good game because they're scared about privacy

How do you lads reckon I'll be able to play fh3 on i7 6700hq and gtx970m?
Also can I transfer it from my laptop to desktop once I have bought it?
Never bought anything off windows store before.

becaus ewe played open world racers since years ago
its nothing new
im sure it's a great racing game though

>I'm guessing you can't drive offroad through all that though, right? Only certain areas; "playgrounds" or whatever the fuck? Meh...

You could not be more fucking wrong.

>finally decent games like halo and forza coming to PC
>botnet and Program Fucker 10 exclusive

There are hundreds of fucking wheels you nub.

Do people not see that the game has an offroad focus? Like is it that hard to look up a youtube vid for gameplay or anything? Like basic research isn't hard, inb4 "I don't care about the game so I can't be assed but i'll post in the thread anyways".

I've seen a TON of people just making assumptions with regard to FH3, i'm guessing it's piqued enough interest that people notice it, but not enough to even bother looking up gameplay etc

baaa

>Do people buy Forza games with some specific idea of what car they want to drive and what livery they want?
Exactly.

The thing that sold Forza 3&4 over gran turismo for me was the fact that you could take the starting shitbox honda fit or whatever cuck mobile and literally play through the whole single player "campaign" with it thanks to the upgrade system.

Is this game fun for virgins who haven't played many driving games before?

Anyone ITT knows the performance differential for the latest NVIDIA drivers in Horizon 3?
I don't want another mankind divided driver performance gimp.
TLDR do the drivers improve performance?

>TLDR do the drivers improve performance?

Game wouldn't even run for me on even slightly older drivers, runs great with latest drivers on a 970.

Is anyone playing it with anything other than a wheel?

Xbone controller, obviously

Yes, wanna play?

Playing driving games with a controller is even worse that playing them on a keyboard for me.
It's like trying to fly a plane with a wheel.

>never used a yoke
And how can sticks be worse than a god damn keyboard? Keyboards are literally the worst controller of all time for pretty much anything.

At least with a keyboard I can tap to make small corrections to steering. Playing with analog sticks and triggers feels awkward as fuck to me.

Uhh, you can do that with analog sticks too, or you can you know, only push it part ways to turn slightly.
On a keyboard, it's all or noting.

Drifting is hard on a keyboard too because turning is full or none, same for gas.

how do I buy this shit for PC?

Use money.

where do I put it?

windows store

It's fine to be concerned about privacy.
However, going at it halfheartedly by saying "windows 10 is a botnet" whilst using windows 7 or 8, social media accounts, keeping a smartphone with full location knowledge and contacts access, is a little silly.

>You probably ran some meme script to make your PC "safe" that also blocked Xbox LIVE telemetry. One of my buddies did that, once he did a refresh of his PC that cleared that telemetry block for LIVE he was able to see his DLC.

I don't get it. Are the other cars bots or players? They got names looking like player names, but they drive like bots

Keyboard
And I like it probably because I played racing games on PC since early 90s with keyboard

They're "drivatars". It's like an AI that's supposed to learn from the respective players driving habits and mimic those. They're essentially bots though.

>I'm guessing you can't drive offroad through all that though, right? Only certain areas; "playgrounds" or whatever the fuck? Meh...
You can drive through every square inch of that map up to the edges. That forest and desert you can go nuts in. It is just a huge massive open world.

Ayy, I'm Rank 2 on the Goliath Circuit atm

Windows 10 store or Xbox One store (Same thing now, actually.)

Tell me about it. Washington has crazy emissions laws when 95% of the smog is from freighters they do zero regulation on.

The problem with DLC bundles and VIP should be fixed now.

Jesus Christ, this is disgraceful.

i dont understand, do these games have customization and buying cars, or do you just pick a car like an arcade game?

>customization and buying cars
This

>still no saab cars

yeah but pontiac is back, whatever.

How do you like my car Cred Forums

That can't be right?

Show me in-game Lancia Stratos
Please

I hope they used old drivers, but it's unlikely.

On GameGPU front page they're even announcing new AMD drivers that supports FH3 BEFORE publishing the benchmarks.

>You're still alive to see
>Ridge Racer dead
>Gran Turismo Dead
>Need 4 Speed dead
>GRID dead
>Burnout dead
and Forza being the Turtle racing game that has won in the end

how are you guys playing this? I've been looking for it but it says it won't be released till the 27th. Not paying $100 for both version desu

The ultimate edition, which is that $100 USD version, gives early access.

>Gran Turismo Dead
Shame really, had so much fun playing 24 nur on gt4 with friends.
Gt5 prologue was the last gran turismo I played.

What is the filesize of the game?

55GB

I really wish EA didn't destroy their NFS and Burnout

How did they fuck up older GCN cards this much?

It doesn't look like that. Looks like a last gen game honestly. Even The Crew looks better.

>Even The Crew looks better.

yea

The Crew didn't even have good driving - a fucking driving game where the driving sucks.

They had a nice map, but thats about it. FH3 shits all over the crew.