Mobile Games

What are good mobile games?

Cytus

Not OP but I already played it. Any other good rhythm game? Couldn't really get into Deemo.

Are any of the weeb idol games any good?

at least on iOS (not sure if they are available in android)
Monster hunter freedom unite
Ace attorney trilogy
Dragon Quest 5

Dbz Dokkan

Chaos Rings 1-3, 3 being the best
Dragon Quest 5-8
Final Fantasy Tactics WotL
Shadowrun Dragonfall
Xcom Enemy Enemy Unknown and Enemy Within
The Walking Dead tale shit
Chrono Trigger

Tons more if I wasn't too lazy and actually looked instead of going off the top of my head.

I dont know about you guys but I like GBF

hopolite
Fallout shelter
candy crush
Dudeski
pixel dungeon
flappy bird

short free fun.

Love Live SIF is pretty fun

>candy crush
>flappy bird

Final Fantasy: Record Keeper

80 Days
Atomas
Duet
The Kingdom Rush games
Groove Coaster
Ridiculous Fishing
Transmission
Implosion
You Must Build A Boat

Pretty good and it's free but many people don't know about it since its Japan only, and even the japanese version has been officially translated into english.

I've started playing Shadow Wars - its a bit like Gargoyles but with blood and stuff

SIF and Starlight Stage are alright, I guess.

pretty sure OP meant mobile-specific games, not old console games ported/emulated on mobile devices.

i've been playing PAD, Terra Battle, and Final Fantasy Brave Exvius. Really liking FFBE, so thinking of trying Brave Frontier as well.

I tried playing it from the website, got past the tutorial to the point where it wants to link it to a gook mobile service, and I can't get any further than that. I'd love to play it if they just had an app I could download for NA players, but they don't. Oh well.

>pretty sure OP meant mobile-specific games, not old console games ported/emulated on mobile devices.
He didn't specify and regardless Chaos Rings 1-3 is up there. Fucking queer.

>pretty sure OP meant mobile-specific games, not old console games ported/emulated on mobile devices.

Oh are you? What are you, fucking psychic?

Emulators

Im playing mobius, its kinda addicting.
Also you don't need to drop in money to enjoy the storey mode.
MP and the Tower idk because i haven't played yet.

>mobile games
>pictures of cell phones
>gee maybe he means console games or emulators hurr durr

you guys are literally autistic for not grasping the obvious context lol. stay mad.

My problem with mobile games is a lot still don't do save transfers. You have to do archaic code shit, or you need Facebook. Google Play Games exist for a reason but a lot of devs don't take advantage of it.

So my list is small.

Monument Valley.
Möbius Final Fantasy
Marvel Future Fight
BLEACH Brave Souls
Love Live School Idol Festival

If you got a Facebook, Kingdom Hearts Unchained X and Final Fantasy Brave Exvius are good too.

I have no idea how to play it on an Android

Final Fantasy 6

>good
>mobile games
pick one

Really tho, Punch Quest and Jetpack Joyride are pretty fun. Those Final Fantasy games too.

>FF mobile ports
>good
You're better off emulating them since they look like ass.

PSP games

Solitaire.
I know you might think this is a joke but I'm dead serious. I'm addicted to this game.

Please send help

What's some good download and play offline games v? I've got no internet for 5 days atm shit sucks

>mobile games

not

Shattered Pixel Dungeon

That's it.