>>352841208

>pirating Vita

Yeah all those amazing exclusives that people love on the Vita. That aren't just ports/remakes/shovelware.

Vita is a good console.
Shame it has no games. Or no games that get much attention because it was actually comfy to sit down and play stuff like Ragnarok Oydeassy with my brothers.

Y'know since split screen apparently isn't an option with most fucking games nowadays.

Meanwhile pcucks have to deal with Denuvo.

Why EA, SE or ubisoft can't do this?

>le no games meme
I almost forgot that I am on Cred Forums

>le vita haev gaems meme

I almost forgot that I am on Cred Forums.

>EA
>SE
Some of the biggest jews in the industry suddenly being considerate to costumers. Come on user

It does. One is included in the OP and one is mentioned by the faggot who I replied to.

>Sk bon appetit is on sale for 6 dollars
Das it mane

I bet it's some shit """"indie"""" dev who said this.

Come on, who the fuck would pay for a game after getting it for free?

Literally defeating the purpose of pirating.

Yumi is love.
Yumi is life.

>weebshite
>games

Just like psp did right?

They shot themselves on the foot with overpriced memory cards. And having mostly weeb games that never going get translations don't help in anything.

Presenting a typical vita owner

Nice selective denial. Enjoy your hamburgers, cunt.

>furry simulator
>games

PIRATES WIN AGAIN

I love Yumi

>Selective denial
Name some non-port, non-weebshit games on the vita
Here, I'll even give you the first one for free.
Gravity Rush

Wipeout 2048

>Give me non-port titles that are not weebshit
>mentions Gravity Rush
Jesus Christ, your obliviousness is amazing.

Some Western burgers for you:
AC: Liberty
CoD: BO: Declassified

>playing the Vita for western titles
kek

If you're not into JRPGs or Japanese games, there's really no reason to buy Vita. I don't think anybody is arguing that.
And if you are into them, there's definitive versions of Muramasa and Atelier games released.

Franco-Belgian is not weeb, son.

No, but Gravity Rush imitates Japanese style, and clearly wishes it was made by fully Japanese team. They even have Kat dress up as french maid, it's pretty fucking weeaboo game.

>Gravity Rush is an action-adventure video game developed by SIE Japan Studio and Project Siren.

>pirating on a handheld with no games

nice one sonycucks

it's true though. I have one and even I feel that way.

It has a very small library of actually good exclusives. Everything else is ports. That having been said, many of the ports work pretty well so it's still worth having. I can't be assed to buy a PS4.

Who is she user?

>platform wars itt
The board would be infinitely better if they fucking enforced the rules and banned them on sight.