Will she return in Kingdom Hearts III?

Will she return in Kingdom Hearts III?

Literally who?

>she

Of course the kingdom key is coming back. It's Sora's base blade, you stupid git.

Why not, not like everyone else that died remained dead for long.

Who?
Lost track after II because im not autistic enough to keep up with the fucking stupid further progression of the games

Of course.
It's a shit character but it's there, and it and Roxas get to become proper existences.

Am I supposed to see Snake? Why is he holding a keyblade?

How did you post a thread without an image?

>she

>died remained dea
That's because they didn't actually die. :^)

Xion is for Roxas! Roxas!

Why did you post the image of a Keyblade? Of course the keyblade will return in KHIII, you stupid fuck. What do you think will be in place? AK-47s or some shit?

I want Sora to wake Ven up by pulling a kh 1, like what he did to wake kiari up, but Ven turns to Vanetus because its the same hearts and if vens heart is alive so is vans. Then Van turns to Aqua and is about to strike her but then you see his keyblade hit a familiar oblivion keyblade. Camera pans to show roxas there.
"Ven?"
"Names roxas got it memorized"
Boom youre now playing roxas boss battling Vanetus. You'll play as roxas for the next 5 hours until you bring sora back.

Autistic dreams but someone has to dream them.

>
>Le inquisitive furry sexually aroused grinning man meme

Kindly fuck off.

Depends if Sqysney remembers her.

The plot's gotten so fucking retarded I wouldn't blame them.

Dont be upset when this happens

Xion is cute. CUTE!

Who are you talking about? Why did you post a blank image?

I hope not , she's barely canon as it is

>blank
Clearly he posted a keyblade. Maybe you should get your eyes checked.

This is literally the WORST meme.

Yes, black cloaks and Keyblades will be back for KH3. Although I've never seen a cloak fly or hold a Keyblade by itself before.