I'm still fucking salty about how bad this shit is

I'm still fucking salty about how bad this shit is.

GTA V isn't that great, it's a decent game in the series I guess, but this shit was the absolute fucking worst.

Shitt games thread too I guess

Stunt races are fun

gta online is amazing, wtf are you talking about?

name a better game that lets you:

cruise around a giant map with friends
explore
race
fight
do heists
mod cars
stunt race
fly helicopters/planes
boats
evade police

>More stuff to do than singleplayer
>More polished
>Actual progression
>"Worse"
Hipsters need to leave.

>>>"More Polished"

GTA:O is only shit because the faggot ass devs insist on putting out reskinned bullshit for GTA:O for free (which I'll give them credit for not jewing out and making people pay for reskinned guns and cars) but I'd much rather them make a "paid DLC" for single player, like Lost and Damned/Ballad of Gay Tony.

But of course we won't get that because that wouldn't help Shark Card sells. Rockstar is just as bad as CoD with their Supply Drop/CoD points faggotry. The gaming industry as a whole is turning into pure cancer.

I only liked playing with the editor.
The actual game was pretty fucking awful and a hassle and has major currency issues.

people defending this game is what is killing games nowadays

When's the biker update coming?

We will probably get a trailer next week.

It'll release either the first or second Tuesday of October.

I don't care if they defend the game. If you like it then you have the right to defend it. The problem is the fucking publishers and developers that put this bullshit out. They hold the power in their hands to make the game decent or pure fucking AIDs. They could've easily put out an expansion for GTA V, the game has been out for 3 fucking years. You're telling me nobody had any left over ideas or at the very fucking laziest least, some leftover missions that were cut from the actual game they could've fed us as part of a $5 expansion or standalone DLC and then just throw in some cut scenes? Of course not, because they want to add in bullshit cars and weapons and price them at $5million a pop so people can buy shark cards. Faggot ass developers will be faggot ass developers. I knew I shouldn't have bought a PS4...before that I had lost any drive to play games and didn't even give a single fuck, but the minute I start playing again this is what it turns into, getting pissed off by jews and money grubbing developers. Fuck the industry.

MTA and SAMP did everything better. Prove me wrong.

mmo money ruins all that shit with ease.

more like

cruise around boring map until someone stickies you
grind the same fucking heist because you're too scared to cheat and fuck shark cards
fly planes/helicopters until you get shot down by jets or the homing launcher that EVERYONE has
run around in the empty world because they removed most of the features in online that made the city "feel alive"
play the terrible missions (barely any co-op ones, too)

there's not even bowling

GTA IV online was better. RDR online was good too.

>Evade police.
You are digging your own grave. The police is the worst in the series. Teleporting in front of you, stupidly accurate aim, magically finding you no matter where you hide. All that combined makes it impossible to run away with three stars or more. Fucking omnipotent helicopters.

i enjoy the game fine, and i never tried to grind or spend money.

I've never had a problem avoiding police in gtaV online or not. Maybe you need to git gud.

But in all fairness the online does suck, most of the missions aren't that entertaining. the world itself is pretty fucking barren and there no real reward or feeling of reward when you beat anything.

I don't have problems either. The problem is that before it was fun. Now it's just annoying.

holy shit you suck at GTa and life