World of Warcraft: Legion

In this game series so far a lot has been revealed.
>Sargeras is no longer the final boss
>Everyone even demons are being redeemed
>N'Zoth is the next expansion's main villain(Azshara is the secondary villain)
>The Grand Army of The Light is growing stronger
>Illidan is on the run in the twisting nether after his soul was separated from his body
>Azeroth has been confirmed as a world-soul and a budding titan in the making and foretold as the most powerful titan of them all
>Velen's son is a demonic pawn of Kil'jaden
>Anduin plays mostly no role in Legion
You enjoying the game so far?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XK-mOP-3EH0#t=365.272536
youtube.com/watch?v=J2C_7QLwsnc
youtu.be/JMLAKtT2HKk?t=1m31s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_egg
youtube.com/watch?v=cSWzlc5JzUc
youtube.com/watch?v=4fPPX8jm4CY
youtube.com/watch?v=XH3aRxU2lDA
youtube.com/watch?v=lQg1spTgWsE
youtube.com/watch?v=Roo0WYYnM54
wow.gamepedia.com/Ysondre
imgur.com/a/3F0dL
wowhead.com/item=137075/taktheritrixs-shoulderpads
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This beginning to sound like naruto where they ass pull a new big bad all the time.

holy fuck, just leave you retarded ass bilzzard SHILL. We all stopped playing in WOTLK like any sensible faggot.

All of that sounds like pure fucking retarded shit too, so great job Blizzard, really good writing definitely doing better than Metzen nowadays. Fuck sake just kill me it was without question my favorite game for 5 years+ now it's probably my most hated game. So fucking gay now.

>Jaina is getting tempted by the old gods
>Magni is being played
>Aviana or Khadgar is fucking up
>Odyr can't handle the bantz

Spriest artifact best artifact.

I'm thinking Magni is going to awaken The Titan Azeroth(he's secretly doing so under the guise of the old gods)
And as soon as Azeroth finally comes out, it gets corrupted.
Watch

>Azeroth has been confirmed as a world-soul and a budding titan in the making and foretold as the most powerful titan of them all

Always a huge gripe in fiction whenever any setting is revealed to be the so to speak most important place of the universe as it takes away from any possibility and mystery of potentially as much of an important place elsewhere in the universe.

Not that I expected Blizzard to go anywhere else past Draenor.

WoW has been bleach tier anime since the burning crusade.

>caring about lore when Blizzard doesn't even care
It's like you're mowing someone else's lawn and you're paying their lazy ass for your work.

Argus will probably get an expansion though.

It wasn't long ago that the paladin dreadlord posted was treated as an obvious joke.

>most lore heavy expansion in a long time
>b-but Blizz doesn't care about the lore

>lore heavy
>Illidan is alive
Nope, sorry, you lost me there.
Number one trait of a bad writer is when someone who died comes back for no reason.

You'd figure he'd ditch the old skull-covered armor after being purified.

>we

when did he died?

>like any sensible faggot

I don't know about sensible, but you sure are a faggot.

Warcraft 3 first time.
Black temple second time.

To be fair, Illidan isn't the worst offender of "totally not dead guys". That award goes to Gandling from Scholomance, that fucker has died 4 times.

He didn't die though.

>tfw your initial main this expansion was Warrior
>Then you swapped to priest
>Then after you got memed you geared up a DH because for some reason they ended up being fun
This hotfix has sucked all will to play right out of me.

What? I did not play legion so could you please enlighten me.

So will elemental be good after buffs or will I be stuck playing enhance/resto for the rest of the expansion?

>"redeemed"

He was corrupted by the Light. He was literally corrupted by the Light. The Light can corrupt just like the Void and Fel can.

Also

>implying we'll ever actually fight N'zoth after his appearance was shown in Hearthstone

>>Anduin plays mostly no role in Legion

Somebody hasint played the Rogue Class hall quests.

Anduin has been actually issuing orders to Greymane to attack Sylvanas but as it currently stands hes been lied to and has been giving Greymane orders under false information a Dreadlord taking a SLI:7 operative Shaw place has given him.

Whitemane died twice and now got raised as a Death Knight.

Might not be an accurate image.
Remember Malygos's artwork actual shows Kalecgos, so it can happen.

He did. Arthas killed him first time, then someone got back up and ran off to Outland, then Akama and Maiev tagged teamed him.
>but but muh demon soul trapped
Wasn't a demon, and it doesn't explain why he got up the first time, body intact, after Arthas killed him in Icecrown.

How many times have Gul'dan died, or had his death change?

Wc2 killed by the horde outside the tomb of sargeras, wc3 it was changed to demons in the tomb of sargeras.

I think Gandling is still winning.
Sylvanas is pretty close though, as is Anu'barak, Kelthuzard and Kael'thas.

So the other day I was doing Cata dungeons for the heroic achievement and it made me think, what the fuck happened to Neptulon? He just gets sucked up by Ozma and then Ozma fucks off never to be seen again . I assume this is just Blizzard not giving a shit and just forgetting about it.

>implying we'll ever actually fight N'zoth after his appearance was shown in Hearthstone
How does that change anything?

Most stories do this.

Honestly the final boss shouldn't happen yet. There should be a portal to where the titans lay dormant, we should explore outer space more.

the titans are dead (except for Sargeras and Azeroth)

Ulduar 2 is possible?
Also blackfanthom deeps was revamped in WoD, its pointing towards oldgods expansion

No I know this, I mean find where their bodies remain. Or at least go through their homes or take the veil off. Do something where we go somewhere different. Somewhere not flaming green and black. Or lava and black. Or purple and black.

>muh demon soul trapped

Is the game trying to say he was an immortal demon after consuming the Skull of Gul'dan to explain why he survived TBC?

Wasn't he decapitated as proof of his death for a quest once you killed him in Black Temple?

Roll a Shaman, you learn all about it in their class order hall.

Thinking about race changing my warrior. Should I?

Welcome to the wonderful world of Cataclysm e.g let's start some plots off and then never finish them.

Remember Sylvanas corrupting Thassarian to join the Horde? Remember the old god in the Barrens? Remember the Grimtotem siding with the Alliance? Well neither does Blizzard.

In all seriousness, it was around Wrath when Blizzard merged with Activision and half of the design team got laid off. The A team during Cataclysm's proposed "fire and water" patch were working on Firelands, and the newly mashed together B team were working on the Abyssal Maw aka concluding raid for Throne of Tides. Firelands was looking so good and fleshed out they scrapped the water themed raid and put the B team to work on the "War of the Ancients" raid.

However, their work was also scrapped, with only Well of Eternity surviving, and Dragon Soul was hastily put together a raid which featured 95% recycled assets from the previous two expansions.

youtube.com/watch?v=XK-mOP-3EH0#t=365.272536

How different would things be if Gul'dan became a shaman?

Hey guys, if I were to play from level 1 to the current max level, would I miss out on a lot of the old story content from Vanilla to WoD?

It's another reason why Cata was shit. They just completely dropped that storyline when they figured they couldn't do the Abyssal Maw raid because muh resources.

didn't the devs explain they were actually going to do a cinematic showing the fight between arthas and illidan instead of the shit we got, and that in that cinematic it was pretty clear he hadn't died, but they ran out of budget and had to do a shitty in engine cutscene?

Kil'Jaeden teaches another shaman warlock magic.
Orc warlocks are weaker.
Maybe death knights aren't created and orgrim just wipes them out completely.

Only some vanilla stuff, which was mostly brushed under the rug during the Cataclysm update. The game's story timeline is pretty fucked right now actually; you start in Cataclysm content, then go back to the story in TBC, then forward a bit to WOTLK, then back to Cata, MoP, WoD, and then Legion. If you play a Horde character you're gonna be headfucked too - the warchief changes every time you visit Orgrimmar while leveling.

That seems pretty obvious that they would want it as a cinematic being basically the climatic fight and seeing all the amazing cinematics in WC3.

Yes. Cataclym fucked the old world up pretty badly. You're pretty much expected to know the story of the zone prior to the expansion because it's continued on in the revamped zones.

On a side note, I wish that Blizzard would add a legacy dungeon option, or at the very least, with the revamped dungeons that have been given heroic modes, make the "normal" mode the original version.

They already making that decision with the revamped Karazhan next patch, so why not with raids like Zul'Gurub and dungeons like Scholomance?

Main timeline Gul'dan WAS a shaman before he became a warlock. I imagine the alternate universe one would have the same thing happen if he didn't become a warlock right away. Gul'dan is ultimately a power-hungry monster; once he figured out shamanism couldn't give him what he wanted, he'd find something that could.

So was the entire point of WoD to bring Gul'Dan back? Did they really not have another way to start a Legions invasion?

I'm glad fight scenes for adhd kids didn't ruin this cinematic youtube.com/watch?v=J2C_7QLwsnc

Making new characters is hard, apparently. Shame too - Gul'dan is literally the only warlock worth a shit and this was a prime opportunity to make a new one.

the point i'm making is that they weren't planning to kill him off but because it was in-engine there was no way to portray him as being down but still alive

>>Sargeras is no longer the final boss
A lot of people forget he saw unending chaos and that drove him mad. Something has to be causing the unending chaos so Sargeras not being the final boss is obvious.

>once he figured out shamanism couldn't give him what he wanted, he'd find something that could.

HOLY PRIEST GUL'DAN

Has anyone even played the new expac?
Everyone keeps yelling about "Redeemed demon wow dead"
That isn't a redeemed demon, that is a demon with another person's soul trapped inside.
The other soul is the holy one not the Narthrazeem.

That's not true at all though.

>playing a worgen
>ever
Furfag

Why do people automatically assume the whispers of an old god's minion are 100% true?

Any tips on shaman? I got most classes to 110 and world quests are easy but with shaman i gotta go resto or i cant survive anything.

>New expansion zone is inside the body of a dead Titan like in Guardians of the Galaxy.

Basically.

>get """"""""""""""""massive""""""""""""""""""" buffs
>still sims dead last
>Unholy also garbage tier after everything below it just got buffed ahead of it

I think it's time to switch mains

Fuck was i disappointing when Icecrown Citadel looked nothing like this and basically all of Icecrown Glacier was just Ice Mordor. Yeah it makes sense that Lich King would build up his defenses but fuck it was still really dissapointing.

Yes,, fucking this

what reason do they have to lie?

>trusting sims
>basing decisions on sims
>implying you will play at that level
>implying every fight is stand still patchwerk style

Play what you like, buffs and nerfs come and go.

I'm at least glad we didn't have to climb all those fucking stairs. I could just imagine all the idiots forgetting to turn and killing themselves.

What reason do they have to tell the truth?

>invested time and AP into ret
>given shit from everyone
>soft buff puts us above average
Let's see how long this lasts

>boosting, bring your +2 key, 100% 3 chests

More like a patch.

It'll be just a raid

Ret's been perfectly average and viable this entire expansion; people just keep giving it shit because it's boring to play, when it's always been boring to play. I really don't know what the fuck people expect or want from it.

>you will never got back to the DK golden age of early Cataclysm
>frost was pretty fun and viable with 1 and 2 handers
>blood was insanely good
>speccing into nothing but mastery
>soloing world bosses
>soloing old raids before anyone else, making 100g per 10man raid boss and 250g per 25man

>now blood is utterly dogshit
>frost is restricted to dual wielding because "he likes variety right?"
>only saving grace is unholy is viable play again, which hadn't been the case since Wrath
>it's now shit again after one patch on top

Still at least arms warrior is fun to play again. I'll never forgive what Mists did to my main.

>big titan hiding under azeroth
i got the biggest sense of deja vu in the pre expack quest where that was revealed
just realized why
youtu.be/JMLAKtT2HKk?t=1m31s

WHY DOES THIS SHIT COST $50 IM OUT OF MONEY,
SAVE ME YOU RICH FUCKS
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>frost was pretty fun

nah it was never fun

frost plays exactly the same now as it did before

Alright user, you get to add one new class or spec to the game. What is it?

>All those bullshit rumors and theories

Why do you people love doing this?

Someone in the last thread said frost mage reduces enemy dps
What?

>You will never have a Bionicle game where you explore the entirety of Mata Nui before reviving him and sending him off to wreck shit

>tfw no guild to run mythic+ or raids with

My asshole friends already quit. They always do, I don't know why I thought they wouldn't.

Gonna take the 97k in the guild bank and transfer

>Could do Withered Army Training for the life of me.
>Could never kill anything and my Withered dropped like flies even though I collected all the upgrades.
>Talking with a guild mate about it when he asked if my Withered had buffs.
>They didn't.
>Opened a ticket about it.
>GM reset my progress then gave me the chests that were already looted.
>Now the training is easy as hell.

If you guys are having problems, check your withered and make sure they're buffed. This has happened to three people in my guild so far.

just do it with pugs it's fun

people see a frost mage and fuck up their rotations because of laughing too hard
same with frost dk

Should I replace my heirlooms with leveling gear at 90? I don't know if the 60% xp gain is worth the stats, leveling is slow even with heirlooms on.

I dont have legion yet but id be glad to do shit with you, hit me up
ID: Kenpachirin#1893

Man how is like everything here speculation or just bullshit.

There's that Skyrim mod those guys were making, wonder how that's been going.

>there will never be a turbo autist bionicle RPG that has all the obscure lore from the web serials and audio dramas
even if they do end up making a bionicle RPG game it's just gonna focus on the reboot lore and in a superficial "only feature things that the kiddies can buy" kind of way
no deus ex tier brotherhood of makuta vs order of mata nui espionage stuff
no tracking down some rogue dark hunter in a remote island
no bumping into the eldritch cthulhu guy vezon met once

it hurts

Don't the DKs raid Undercity to free Koltira in Legion?

Rework monk so it's less panda themed.
>uses mail so there is now an equal spread of armor amongst classes, if you count demon hunter as the third leather option

Healing Spec
>cleric
>uses maces + offhand or 2 hander maces
>based around The Light
DPS spec
>mistweaver
>ranged dps that is spell based
>channel mists through enemies; optimal aoe class with weaker single target damage
Tank Spec
>nomad
>uses daggers/swords/axes
>sand/desert themed; coats itself in dust storms which increased dodge chance
>has a variety of blinds and stuns

>You enjoying the game so far?
That sounds fucking terrible.
I'm glad I didnt pick up the heroin this time around.

The xp increase doesn't work when you outlevel it

eg: if you have the 90 heirlooms there's no bonus xp for 91-110

Haha but they were specifically referring to raid utility

Oh so they have just ignored everything that happened in the western plaguelands.

I don't play anymore except on private servers

That thumbnail looks like a shitty robot blueprint

It's Bionicle, I assumed that was the idea.

You'll never have my neetbux you filthy plebian

that's the idea, all those islands are inside a giant robot's body

>had all day free to grind out for a legendary
>26+ hours later and still no legendary
>six piss bottles, one poop bottle and counting
>starting to fall asleep mid dungeon

where the fuck is my legendary blizzard??

How do you poop in a bottle?

Why is mistweaver so fucking shit, not a fucking single AoE heal.

Lol I'm super casual and only play every few days for like a couple hours at most and I already have two

you stick it inside your ass and clench and let out a mighty roar.

>He doesn't know the exact spot to place the tip of the bottle right around the anus to ensure that the entirety of the feces goes directly inside

Spotted the casual.

>not a fucking single AoE heal

please elaborate where I'm wrong, Essence font is so fucking shit it's not even worth mentioning.

Wew lad, you sure are a sensible FAGGOT

Technically, if there's only Sargeras left and the players kill him, that would leave Azeroth are the most powerful Titan.

Your idea is shit. Why would a martial arts master wear chain mail? Makes no fucking sense.

More realistic is:
>Cloth armor
>Tank spec: Drunken Brawler: Manage drunkenness resource (similar to balance Druid solar lunar) to scale damage negation, while using the fiery properties of alcohol to burn your enemies (dots, fire breathing, caustic spew)
>Weapon Master: Change between three weapons mid combat to change your fighting style. Slow and long range bo staff for sweeping strikes but more vulnerable up close, swords give medium range and moderately fast attacks and bleeds, close range fist attacks are quick blunt strikes and attack of opportunity for high damage output but you rely entirely on evasion (no parry).
>Remove healing spec

>Den we has to unite to fight da azurof!!
I'm out.

>""""we""""

>remove healer
Role distribution isn't even then, unless you give DKs or DM a heal spec.
>why would a martial arts master wear chain mail
Not one of the specs I suggested were martial arts experts. You either give the new class mail, or you give Demon Hunters mail. Your choice.

Plus you need a range dps spec, again for balance purposes.

It's pretty fucking good to be honest. Dungeons are great, zones are great (although Val has terrible writing), there's heaps of content and the zone lore is interesting. Suramar is fucking great too, as are the world quests.

Was the whole void loids and entire pantheon being killed off a recent asspull they just did? I thought the titan pantheon were still a mystery and Sargeras was just an asshole going against his less powerful comrades (why the fuck would he kill them when there is the whole void loid threat, why wouldn't he just explain shit?)

What the fuck is the point of Algalon's whole spiel when you fight him in Wrath? Is that just another retcon now too? was this void lord bullshit set up from the start? Because it seriously seems like just another asspull they've done like with all the "X gets corrupted and becomes a big bad ooooh" twists.

Come the fuck on, I mean the original story alluding the titans and Sargeras wasn't THAT bad but THIS? This is just fucking retarded.

Spellbreaker, thematically a warrior/mage combo like a paladin is a warrior/priest combo.

Alagon had no way to know if his masters were dead or alive

I don't think he died in Warcraft 3, he just got fucked up by Arthas and ran off

>N'Zoth is the next expansion's main villain(Azshara is the secondary villain)

You're a fucking retard. N'Zoth is going to be this expansion's Ulduar, not a new expac.

Wardens. I don't know how you could swing it so the Horde could play them too, but fuck it.

Same way the titans have no idea what Azeroth looks like as their map projections in Ulduar don;t feature the Broken Isles or Pandaria.

Random props aren't up to date are obviously not canon

fuck that wod ret was fun as fuck to play it was a fucking lightshow, it may not have been the most complex class but it was fun as all hell, also i miss having 3 charges of wings

Why the fuck is Silvermoon still half destroyed? Why hasn't Gnomegen been reclaimed? Why hasn't the Echo Isles been reclaimed? Why hasn't Gilnaes been reclaimed? Where the FUCK is Kul Tiras?

Common decency

>Where the FUCK is Kul Tiras?
They've retconned it so that Kul Tiras and Theramore was the same place and it is gone now.

>there are people who actually read into the """"lore"""" of bionicle

> bleach-tier

Not everything needs to be equal.

Realistically, there would be more chain mail classes than plate mail classes.

Also, Monks by titles aren't martial artists, sure. However, Warcraft monks are.

My point is, your idea of a monk is kinda lame. Clerics are already priests, hymns chants and all. Mistweaver as a caster is just frost mage minus the cold. Nomad is basically a Druid in the forgotten realms sense.

All of which don't fit chain mail.

L O L

Tinkers or blademasters

If that happens, I'm just going to leave.

>LIterally corrupted by the light

Can someone stop Metzen's corruption fetish before its affects everyone in the game?

The WQ Warden lady keeps complaining about them being few in number, so it would be probably be justifiable that they'd be more willing to take in some new blood

>Rework monk so it's less warcraft themed

That makes no sense, they're on opposite sides of the world

>Val has terrible writing

THANK YOU
God, I hated that zone.

>Tyrande comes out of nowhere, LITERALLY nowhere to talk about how much she loves her husband
>Ysera comes out of nowhere, LITERALLY nowhere just to get corrupted. Not even any of the other Dragon Aspects help her - its just Ysera expecting to solo the entire Emerald Nightmare.
>Ysera dies in a quest yet the dragons of nightmare are raid bosses (?)
>Random unexplained purified Worgen village that is for some reason friendly to the Horde
>Emerald Nightmare is 100 times less interesting then any of the other 'corruption' based antagonists, stuff like the Sha, the Old Gods etc.

>Can someone stop Metzen's corruption fetish before its affects everyone in the game?
He's retired.
:(

>they're on opposite sides of the world
no they're not, they're the same place now.

Jaina took the survivors of lordaeron to her homeland Kul Tiras(capital is now named Theramore) just off the shore of Kalimdor.

What

Kul Tiras fucking raid Theramore in Warcraft 3. That's ignoring the fact that the EASTERN kingdoms didn't know Kalimdor existed

What have you been smoking? Kul Tiras has always been in Baradin Bay.

Please don't tell me you are confusing Tel'Abim on the old vanilla maps for Kul'Tiras.

How does he have no way though? How is nobody notified? When did anyone fucking discover the entire pantheon is dead? Or does nobody in Azeroth know yet and it's just bullshit Blizz came out with.

Because that's honestly what all the new lore feels like since Cata. You can argue the lore since Vanilla was always bullshit but there was still a foundation of characters and backstories to explore (and fuck up) but since MoP it's like they took the entire direction of wow into a new (shitty) perspective where everyone has to redeem themselves and tons of characters are just misunderstood bad guys plus everyone getting corrupted for whatever fucking reason, there's no explanation to it, even Xavius just shoots a fucking beam at Ysera and goes "lol 100% corrupted under my command).

Cata had a shit corruption theme but again it had a foundation with this character delving with uncontrollable power before WoW even started, all this new shit is just half assed made up fanfic bullshit. It's gotten to lengths worse than I could imagine the lore could get to.

You are talking straight out of your ass

goddamnit I meant for this for thisWhy the fuck do I even care about wow lore anyways

You're not listening.

They've retconned it.
What was true in warcraft 2 and warcraft 3 doesn't matter.
You wondered what happened to Kul Tiras, and I answered it.
They changed it so Kul Tiras = Theramore, and now it is gone.

Ysera was the protector of the Emerald Dream. She didnt come from "literally nowhere".

The druids and night elves were already in valsharrah at the dreamgrove and working to stem the corruption.

No excuse for the worgen villiage tho. Shits dumb.

Nah, a Kul Tiras NPC shows up in Azsuna in the Sea Giant arena.

You are just smoking crack or something.

Where the fuck is this ever said though? There's even Kul Tiras marines that show up in that quest line where you have to fight as a gladiator for the giants.

>>Tyrande comes out of nowhere, LITERALLY nowhere to talk about how much she loves her husband
This made me laugh when it happened. Such horrible voice acting too.

That human town was GOAT though. I'm talking atmosphere-wise.

Nigger what there's Kul'Tiras Marines in Azsuna

They missed a golden opportunity by not releasing them together with DHs. Horde DHs and Alliance Wardens would be awesome.

earthwarder tank spec for shamans

>Nah, a Kul Tiras NPC shows up in Azsuna in the Sea Giant arena.
That doesn't really refute the retcon.
The nation is just not located between Lordaeron and Azeroth anymore.

>however Warcraft monks only
Only as of Mists of Pandaria, monks have existed prior to that. The Cleric idea is similar to the priest, but, as we've seen in Stormwind City, Scarlet Monastry and the Argent Tournament, a monk can be someone who is simply a follower of the light. However, having the entire class dedicated to the light, when we have paladins and priests, is rather crazy. This is why there are Pandaran style Buddhist/Zen style monks with the ranged dps. The nomad can really be anything. It would work with panda style monks or as a rogueish adventuring type. I'm aware of Forgotten realms in name only.
Again, before mists, monks were not panda themed in anyway, so to say it's a staple of warcraft is retarded.

You are vomiting what a old god dagger told you and treating as canon.

Why?

That's bullshit, the cataclysm pushed the island further into the sea but it still exists and is closer to EK than Kalimdor.

But how does it changing location mean that the entire kingdom is and always was Theramore, like that retard said?

show us a fucking source retardo

They're not Worgens though, just regular ol humans from Gilneas before the curse

>pissbottling for casual raid gearing
>pissbottling for something everyone will have in a couple months

Bard class or spec for hunters or necromancer ranged dps spec for DK.

>not being at least revered with the Nightfall by now

fucking how

Night Elf Wardens and Troll Headhunters.

Both are stealthy, mail, melee/ranged hybrid.

Headhunters would deal primarily shadow and nature damage, while wardens deal with shadow and arcane.

Wardens would have 2 specs, Justicar - tank, Inquisitor - DPS

Headhunters would have 2 specs as well, Hoodoo Magician - Heal/DPS hybrid, Master Tracker - DPS

I think Blizzard can handle 2 separate but equal classes.

so why aren't these regular ol humans not freaking the fuck out at the sight of orcs, space goats, undead, trolls, cows and pandas

I feel sorry for giving into your bait, 9/10 bait

Malfurion send a vision to tyrande to help him.

Ysera is literally summoned to protect the place closest to emerald dream on physical azeroth.

ysera died because a bunch of named characters were there to help you kill her, including tyrande herself.

They aren't worgen, they are gilneas who maanged to escape gilnean by boat, it's explained in game

Yeah, agree that nightmare corruption is the blandest kind of corruption yet.

Could you find a worse picture?

Ah yes, Arathor the EASTern kingdom.

Normal mode: has to have tank spec

Heroic mode: wears cloth

Mythic mode: has to be ranged

I don't even know how that would work but it sounds cool. Like a Disc priest centered around shields but which grants the tank survivability buffs.

It shot the fucking corrupted tear of elune at ysera

do you fucks even pay attention to this game?

Can someone who's not a big beta dragon please fuck Jaina back into an actual character again.

We've pushed it further.
Current inhouse statements say that they're one and the same now.
It was just easier to make move Kul Tiras all the way over to Theramore and merge them. That's the premise people are working from atm until something is said otherwise, like if it is needed for an exapansion it could change, but it is unlikely. Another human faction doesn't really offer much.

engineering is the best proffession

Isn't it litterally the Demon Hunter you help out in Blasted Lands tho?

So, stupidly, I started Legion with my main Warlock invested too much time to quit before he's somewhat geared.

What should I alt?
FrostDK? Frost Mage? VengDH?

Also, how do the hero/non-hero classes rank against NPC classes/other classes, lorewise?

Like, how would a DH actually fare against a Warden?

I miss old sweet girl Jaina.

>Current inhouse statements say that they're one and the same now.
link a fucking source or kill yourself. Jesus fuck

So what's the least awful way to grind honor? Towers?

>finally kill sargeras and end the legion
>find out the legion was just trying to protect us from a greater threat

calling it

You're still not listening.
Probably immune to new information.

this is literally the plot twist in the star wars EU

>Current inhouse statements say that they're one and the same now.
and where the fuck are you getting these from?

that's the dreadlord in the DH order hall. The Lighthrazim is a different one

you're 8 months late senpai. Sargeras wants to destroy Azeroth to stop her from getting corrupted by notAmon

it's the plot twist in a lot of things because it's been a cliche in storytelling for ages

so it's perfect for a blizzard story :^)

Why did Ench Shaman all of a sudden become really boring to play?

>Everyone even demons are being redeemed
Those aren't redeemed demons, and anyone who says so doesn't know what they're talking about. The race of "demons" is comprised of people who are inherently good or evil. They're not demons who got corrupted, and the good ones aren't demons who got redeemed. They were born light or dark, with no in between.

I'm not saying this is good writing/retconning, I'm just pointing out that OP doesn't know what he's talking about.

If the game weren't so erect on decaying CC duration, I would say something like EQ1 Druid. Maybe a coercer

A ranged caster which compels the mobs to focus on him, but he groups them up and constantly roots them in place, filling them with rage.

Would need a high level of punish to counteract the zero damage taken. As the fight goes on, the rage of the enemy becomes so violent that the coercer is one shot. Make great off tanks.

>Baine got cut out of Highmountain because Alliance players whined
>Meanwhile Horde players are forced to follow Tyrande in Val'sharah and help find her BELOVED MALFURION
>Stormheim has a focus between Genn and Sylvanas
>Horde are also forced to help the Exodar
>It's yet another fucking expansion where the Alliance will cry if the Horde does anything

Just because Sargeras is fighting the Void Lords doesn't mean he's the good guy, he still wants to fucking destroy the universe

She really doesn't deserve this treatment, hopefully Blizzard has something is store for Jaina that's not turning into a demon/old god corrupted whore

Get back to sucking on your moooooose cock user.

>now blood is utterly dogshit
you take that back, I'm winning 5v1 ganks

>>Meanwhile Horde players are forced to follow Tyrande in Val'sharah and help find her BELOVED MALFURION
>>Horde are also forced to help the Exodar
Alliance players are just going to cry about muh neturalization because Tyrande and Velen don't instantly kill Horde players for no reason

As a horde player, I could care less what happens to fucking Baine.

At this rate, we just need new characters to follow. We need another nazgrim or garrosh to watch climb the ranks.

Meanwhile the pump out hundreds of pointless side characters for these fucking garrison 2.0 bullshit.

I do want to fuck addie fizzlebang tho

I stopped playing at the end of Cataclysm. Am I a faggot?

Not before he corrupted the company.

So when will sylvanas flip the fuck out, go to northrend, and claim the throne?

We all know it's gonna happen.

>azeroth is a titan

i will never understand this.

is the entire planet gonna grow legs or something? how the fuck does this work

>always wanted to play plate melee so use boost on warrior
> Spec arms, smash all the other melee in raid, top 3 dps on every fight.
> Its too strong, every melee in guild jellymad im smashing them. Expect nerfs
> Get nerfed, its pretty fair, not too mad about it
> Everyone in my guild fucking spamming me about how mad I must be, how fucked I am etc etc.
Shut the fuck up you faggots

>What should I alt?

Rogue if you want a DPS class.

Druid if you're not sure what role but still want to branch out later.

>how would a DH fare against a Warden?

Demon Hunters and Wardens are fairly equal in power if we're taking WC3 into account.

In WoW though, DHs edge out Wardens, and a lot of other player classes, by an enormous margin. They're pretty much the only organized army fighting the Legion in the Broken Isles aside from the Wardens (trapped on their shitty island handing out dailies), and the Highmountain tribes (and they're only really fighting the Feltotem, one of their own). You could argue Farondis and his people as another faction, but they're mostly fighting naga, and I'm pretty sure the naga aren't allied with the Legion.

Same way eggs hatch. It's a pretty common meme en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_egg

Today I will remind them.

She'll get slapped down by Bolvar the Lich King, and have to face her final judgement.
Again.
Then resurrect, run away and try Plan T version 3.5, since none of her other plans for immortality have worked.

Titan egg.
I imagine it slightly like Samus in Morph ball form.

who /clearedEN/ here?

>Azeroth
>So fucking closely sounds like Azathoth, a lovecraft old god or some shit

It was pre-ordained when they named the planet. I'm not saying they were clever in doing so, just that by naming it Azeroth, they had an out: make it a titan.

So question to all you wowfags out there.

Where the fuck are all the old people in WoW? People who were middle-aged during W3 are still middle-aged during Legion now? Kadgar magically de-aged himself? Why doesn't there seem to be a single model of an old dude in the entire fucking game anymore?

>is the entire planet gonna grow legs or something? how the fuck does this work

>1
Azeroth is an egg, it'll hatch and out comes a titan, bye bye world.
>2
Azeroth is an armadillo and it stretches out, azertoh remains weirdly on the titans back.
>3
The titan in azeroth appears next to the planet, taking with it the water from the well of eternity and such.

My biggest problem with Legion is that you could probably rename it Elves

The troll warchief does nothing for a whole expansion and gets unceremoniously killed off to be replaced by an elf, the new class is restriced to elves only, elf liam o'brien is brought back yet again, and 3 out of the 5 zones are dedicated almost wholly to elves and their fuckery

Also what the fuck is Tyrande's accent supposed to be and why is she the only elf in the whole game to have it

>Waaah, I hate all these new characters, they should make new characters that I only care about! Screw the ones that already exist!

warlock gettin buffed mega

"AN ILLUSION? WHAT ARE YOU HIDING!"

Apparently not. He is some general in Turalyons army sent to help you. Also it is ever stated that he is a demon.

Considering there are many aliens in WoW now it's possible that dread lords are just some corrupted aliens like the eredar.

khadgar is the warcraft version of gandalf, MAGICKS

I had a Rogue main for WoD fpr a little bit before going Warlockm
Loved it to bits.
Picked Outlaw as my artifact though, couldn't really get into it and he's currently sitting on level 101.

Love the druid theme, don't really like the class.
Although I've never tried Resto or Feral, and I've had minimal experience with Boomkin. How fun are they compared to Warlock/Rogue?

DHs and Wardens seem to be absolute powerhouses, but how do DKs match up?

Trolls are shit. Sorry.

A pet tank class.

something's not quite right...

Considering the story is literally the Nathrezim being the first race the Eredar brought into the legion, allow me to help you to one great big DUHHHHHHH

You are the reason games are bland.

Not a guge buff ¡especiallunsimce Afflock is the only one I remotely like any more and it's still awful to play.

The buffs'll make it a bit nicer to finish the story though.

>Considering there are many aliens in WoW now it's possible that dread lords are just some corrupted aliens like the eredar.

Nope, comfirmed by chronicle they are objectively evil. Before the legion they were using void magic and were a very important pain in the ass to sargeras when he was still a good guy

At least until blizz recont it or some shit

draenei are the best thing to come out of wow r34 wise

Kinda par for the course considering last expansion was ORCS when we went to the orc homeworld. This is the elf homeland, only makes sense it should focus on them.

Tweak their numbers until your nipples turn red, it's still a boring as fuck class to play

Can someone explain what the fuck happened to WoWhead? I haven't played since early MoP and literally any article I look up, regardless of whether it's quest or something like an NPC or mount, there are numerous faggots shilling their Youtube videos in the comments. I haven't clicked on them, but I assume they are videos that give me the information that's already on the page, but in a more annoying format. When did this shit start happening?

Nathrezim and Annihilans have always been demons

>I could care less

So you're a Baine fan?

Like a tinkerer?

Ranged DPS is guns and gadgets.
Melee DPS is technomagic vibroswords and shotguns.
Tank class is tanks.

eat shit werewolves are cool

>yet the dragons of nightmare are raid bosses

ysera is not ysondra

>Not a huge buff especially since

Wow that was bad.

Also, probably nerfs incoming again anyways.

Khadgar probably just found a way around Medivh's shit and now just looks like the 50 year old man that he is.

It's almost like the broken isles were filled with elves the whole time

>Doesn't know basic English sayings
"I could care less, but not much"

How the fuck does anyone not know this?

I have never heard that before. The term is "I couldn't care less"

>50 year old man
>He was old in Beyond the Dark Portal
>Was there for decades
>Only 50 years old

Fuck off. Literally everyone else from the Alliance expedition is old as fuck once you get there in BC, now we're supposedly almost a decade later and Kadgar looks 30 at most.

Outlaw can be kind of annoying without the right RNG procs, but the rotation flows nicely, isn't horribly cooldown dependent like Subtlety, and has decent burst/AOE that Assassination lacks.

Boomkin is pretty fun from what I've heard. I've never actually played Balance, but they pull decent numbers compared to more dedicated cloth-casters.

Right now I'm considered leveling a tank alt, but can't decide between Warrior/Paladin. I wanted to try BrewMonk, which is apparently fun, but can't compare to other roles. Normally I'd ignore it but then again there's probably a good reason why I haven't seen a single monk tank.

>DHs and Wardens seem to be absolute powerhouses, but how do DKs match up?

It's iffy. DHs took out some key Legion worlds and actually made themselves a threat, while DKs couldn't even burn down Light's Hope Chapel, so trying to compare the two is moot.

>Probably immune to new information.
Could you blame him? Blizzard doesn't know what to do anymore

Except it isn't, that might be the retarded American version because saying you couldn't care less is literally impossible without completely ignoring it and everything to do with it including making that statement in the first place. But yea, Americans being retarded turning sensible sayings into incoherent drivel as usual.

Khadgar was like 16 in Warcraft 1
Medivh BTFOed him with an aging curse and then he figured out how to break it some time between BC and WoD

I really wanted some type of pirate for years, but I guess I got that. Now I just want more gear that is piratey.

Kinda of an unfair comparison.

Demon hunters went against the foe they are strongest against, demons, and took them down.

DKs went against the foes that they are weakest against, paladins, and they failed.

Engineer
uses Mechsuits
Melee DPS
Melee/Ranged Hybrid that requires getting in and out of melee as part of your rotation
Tank

Shaman Earth tank

Rogue Dodge tank
cheat death -> cats nine lives

FROST DKS ARE GREAT AGAIN

Which would still make him an old man by the time we get to Legion

I'm not American. I couldn't care less is British too.

I just get a fucked loading screen and get dropped out somewhere else in the world

>because saying you couldn't care less is literally impossible
Yes that is the god damn point you fucking imbecile.
The point is that you make a claim that is so absolute to show how little you care.

While your, "I could care less", is the american misunderstanding of the term which says nothing.

It's only been like a decade since the Third War.

Khadgar gave himself a haircut and a shave.

Because there's a standard human model and Blizzard couldn't give a shit.

Except it isn't. It's a bloody retarded oxymoron, because the case where you couldn't care less literally does not exist in the same reality where you're mentioning it.

but not a decrepit skeleton that looks like a stiff breeze would kill him like he does in BC

>in the middle of leveling my spriest
>see they got gutted

i dont think this semen slurping game is for me guys

>Welcome to the wonderful world of Cataclysm e.g let's start some plots off and then never finish them.

This pisses me off so much. I want to kill Magatha so badly but nooooo, Blizzard can't write themselves out from under a wet roll of toilet paper.

Thanks man, I might go with my pirate then actually used subtlty as my spec in WoD .

I've heard BrewMonk's only really bad in groups, since your stuff revolves around being less than full health, and healers hate seeing people below full.

Do DKs have any comparable stuff preLegion to post-Legion DHs?

>The point is saying a retarded hyperbole
And that's how everyone will know you're a dumb faggot, congratulations, moron.

they fucking better be. I spent my boost on a DK and got him to 105 in 1 day. Got bored of my rogue, and should get groups easier if I feel like tanking.

How long do we have to wait until Artifact Research takes like a few hours to complete?

I can't be assed to return until you can do all 34 traits in like a few days.

Not really

I remove all the classes and add two new classes.
Footman and Grunt.

You can pick orc or you can pick human and you can fight eachother with melee weapons.

Mages, warlocks and shamans still exist in the setting.

Hunters don't, unless you're referring to the civlian who hunts a wild boar to eat for dinner.
The Hunter Class that incorporates bows, magic and exactly 1 loyal pet no longer is a thing and if you bring it up blizzard sends an assassin after you.

Who hype for Nzoth and Azshara to come bury Suramar under a colossal tidal wave to usher in the next expansion?

>"To find him, drown yourself in a circle of stars."

But there would be no assassins to send user, only grunts, footmen, mages, warlocks and shamans.

I want to go to space

>Have killed plenty of old gods fairly effortlessly.
>Oh but THIS time it's REALLY serious!
Can we just not do this shit again?

It's why comparing the two is impossible.

>I've heard BrewMonk's only really bad in groups, since your stuff revolves around being less than full health, and healers hate seeing people below full.

Isn't that every instance? Or are you just talking about bigger groups like raids?

>Do DKs have any comparable stuff preLegion to post-Legion DHs?

In terms of achievements?

They did the impossible and broke free of the Lich King, then turned around and were a key part in killing him. For all the faggy "I'VE SACRIFICED EVERYTHING" DHs like to spout, DKs have them beat by a mile. DHs drank demon cum while DKs literally died, were brought back, turned against their master, then kept fighting.

>the diamond king is a pawn
>Magni told us about the pillars
>Her heart is a crater and we fill it

People think he is talking about Jaina but he is talking about the titan of Azeroth.

Sargeras won't even be a bad guy in the end

He will be redeemed and/or cleansed to help us fight the void lords

Final expansion will be like a 40 year time skip

4 Days you autistic fuck, learn to read.

only shitty reddit memers think it's jaina. it's definitely azeroth

>But there would be no assassins to send user, only grunts, footmen, mages, warlocks and shamans.
You can send a footman to assassinate.
Don't be so picky.

You're fucking retarded mate. It's saying that it's impossible to care any less then you do. If there's a scale from 1-10 of how much of a shit you give, you're at 1.
Saying "I could care less" means that you care more than a person at the bottom of the scale, which means that you could be anywhere from 2-10.

I couldn't care less is a common phrase in New Zealand. I have never heard anyone say "I could care less" in my entire life.

Not to mention the Anduin comic spoiled the end of warcraft >Implying they are not going to retcon that.

Demon Hunters did it voluntarily though, so it was an actual sacrifice. Death Knights died, were resurrected by someone else and decided to fuck shit up.

DKs then pledged themselves to the new Lich King

Listen to the shadow priest artifact

Nzoth has been the mastermind and favorite of the void lords the entire time. He's the most cunning old god and has been waiting until the legion is weakened to make his appearance

He also corrupted Deathwing and tempted Azshara

youtube.com/watch?v=cSWzlc5JzUc

4 days pacific time or..?

>Implying these whispers are legit and not just a means to drive you insane
>Implying inducing paranoia isn't in their playbook
So why are retards assuming its shit is legitimate?

Whats the end? Redpill me senpai

They got damn close though.
And really had to have a god step in to stop them.

and if DHs are stronger again, I dread to think what they are capable of
Also, that capture of the DHs at the end of their starting zone by the wardens felt really cheap. I know it probably wasn't, but still...

Because you killed them at their weakest. N'Zoth is on the verge of completely breaking free of his bindings

youtube.com/watch?v=4fPPX8jm4CY
My headcanon was that it was Yogg-Saron, given how Neltharion's voice echoes with his own.

Oh well, still cool to know that N'zoth will eventually fuck shit up

>Naz'Jatar is under Suramar in canon
>Azshara and Tyrande are from Suramar
>Azshara and Tyrande will meet again soon

Can we get some tentacle lesbian stuff?

He's talking about Alliance and Horde leaders, but then he starts talking about Azeroth? It breaks with the theme.

Who, fucking Bolvar? Unless something happened in Legion I'm pretty sure they just stuck to Mograine.

Anduin is sitting in a throne inside a space ship and Velen tell him "We arer ready to attack high king" And hes like lets do this it ends here.

for il'ygnoth, he could be telling you because he think he's about to wreck your shit and it'll freak you out
doesn't mean it's true, but he embraces the fight since he think it'll be fun

A footman's no match for a grunt, milkdrinker.

>I'm surrounded by retards so my retarded meme is legit!
Okay buddy, you keep believing that.

As I said at the very fucking start, "I could care less" is shorthand for "I could care less, but not much" as opposed to childish totalitarian apathy 'I-I d-don't care about it at all!'

Then who is?

So is Jaina a dreadlord or what

>Listen to the madness inducing weapon that whispers sweet nothings into your ears
Are you retarded user? Why the fuck would you listen to something which has no purpose beside driving things mad?

inb4 Diablo heroes and villains get dumped in Azeroth through the Nexus.

So Anduin and Velen are leading the march on Sargeras? I'm kind of not 100% up to the new lore, but I'm guessing thats the gist of it?

>could care less, but not much
It's funny how when you google this apparently very common phrase you get a grand total of zero hits

We never killed them, we just beat them back into unconsciousness as they were waking up.

The last time an Old God died an entire continent was poisoned. The Titans didn't want to risk that again.

>Believing the madness-inducing artifact
Yup, sounds sensible, let's theorycraft on what he tells us, I'm sure it's all legit stuff mang!
>This is how dumb wowfags are

But it's often conflated with the English phrase "I couldn't care less"
Two separate phrases, thought of as one.
Shortening a phrase e.g. when in Rome, do as the Romans do -> When in Rome... only really works when the person you're talking to has no other phrases that are similar, otherwise it causes confusion.

>I never played warcraft 2
Footmen = Grunt

"It is ironic that the weakest of us may be the ultimate victor. C'Thun, Yogg Saron, Y'Sharajj and well... Only one would remain to consume the world. That was always meant to be."

N'Zoth confirmed to show up as soon as KJ is dead. Hell he may even kill KJ himself or uave Azshara do it since Guldan likely dies to Illidan

She wants your spriest to get super powerful so she can eventually consume you. She doesnt want you do die just yet so wouldnt make sense to just tell you false shit

Jesus christ you're thick

The Haven where every immigrant is this shit should be stickied

1. Pilchard Bay - Pier
2. Estard Inn 2F - (Requires resident #1)
3. Ballymolloy - Elder's House 2F (Requires resident #1)
4. Emderdale - Tavern (After Faraday events)
5. Frobisher Inn (After Greenthumb events)
6. La Bravoure Inn (After Alltrades events)
7. Casino near Alltrades (After Alltrades events)
8. Al-Balad - Pot in center of town (After Grondal)
9. Grondal - Inn
10. El Ciclo - Clock Tower
11. The Likeness(West of Temple Palace need carpet) - Entrance area i beleive right side (After Nottagen events)
12. Wetlock - Lookout tower basement (After Nottagen events)
13. Aeolus Vale - Church (After Buccanham events)
14. Bridge Southwest of Providence (After Buccanham events)
15. Buccanham - Lighthouse (After Cathedral of Blight opens)
16. Cave to Yet Another World - After clearing the boss

>Killed them
>B-but they're not really dead!
Oh just fuck right off, I'm done, next you'll tell me Deathwing is just resting again too.

wew when did Arcane beat Fire?

Gotta have the last word on the internets, no matter how retarded it is.

>Its pretty fair

kek its trash

Except this has always been part of Warcraft lore

Azeroth is the final boss

and Illidan, about 40 years in the future

youtube.com/watch?v=XH3aRxU2lDA

You are genuinely retarded. Congrats!

>She doesn't want you to die
No, but her being in control of your mind and planting the seeds of paranoia? Nah, couldn't be! That makes NO sense at all!

Again, why the fuck would this artifact volunteer completely pointless information to your character as an individual besides alienating you from your allies and undermining any trust you might have had in them.

There are bigger bads than Sargeras. I don't know if he's going to be the final boss of Legion or not, but that's always been the case.

>The WQ Warden lady keeps complaining about them being few in number, so it would be probably be justifiable that they'd be more willing to take in some new blood
There's only a small handful of demon hunters too, but that didn't stop them from making a class. They could just asspull "Maiev is training new Wardens for the fight against X" and it would have worked.

I'm almost 100% sure Warden was next in line if DH didn't work out

Sargeras is obviously going to be a good guy again to stop the void lords

Also who is ready for the elf civil war in 7.1?

This is either impressive bait or you're special needs.

what

>the march on Sargeras?

We don't know whos the foe.

>I'm too much of a moron to understand!
>I know, I'll call him stupid, that'll show him!
Blah blah pot calling the kettle black etc. etc.
>Literally no argument beside 'n-no I'm actually right though!'

Sargeras was always the good guy, it's just that since we play as and sympathize with the mortals and we don't understand the bigger picture. The void gods corrupt absolutely, Sargeras knew this and told the titan pantheon. the titans shrugged and sargeras killed them all because they too could be corrupted by the void.

Then why did you/he have them as two separate classes?

Wait, why Illidan?
Also they're actually keeping us guessing if its Sargeras/Legion or Void Lords.

There have been plenty of arguments.
You've ignored them, or been unable to comprehend them.

Sure do!

Try using google to see how common this phrase you're obsessed with is.
Searching specifically for "I could care less, but I don't" does not produce any results whatsoever. Searching for "I could care less" brings up a whole bunch of articles about how people use it incorrectly and should say "I couldn't care less instead"

Really makes you think.

you are genuinely fucking retarded

It might not work out if they keep nerfing their new class.
yes I know DHs were damn good at trash killing
Yes I know it wasn't really a nerf for Vengeance
But there are classes so weak and so broken right now, that I'm still annoyed they nerfed their new toy that was getting loads of people back into the game, rather than buffing things tat needed buffed and fixing things that needed fixed

I also want to wield the Killer Frisbee

But there was only one continent when the titans first fought the old gods.

>Plenty of arguments
>A search engine is an argument now
Did someone mention special needs?

>M-m-many wrongs make a right!
Convincing!

If Blizzard does make her a raid boss, they better not kill her.

Jaina literally did nothing wrong, and is only the victim of circumstance.

>People think the Horde is superior to the alliance

youtube.com/watch?v=lQg1spTgWsE
youtube.com/watch?v=Roo0WYYnM54

Thine words, they sting so!
>Being so narcissistic you expect people to care about what special user-kun thinks of them
Oh no! Some random faggot on the internet is calling me names, I feel so terrible now!

>>Ysera dies in a quest yet the dragons of nightmare are raid bosses (?)

Hello Catababby, nice to see your ilk are still infecting WoW and making its community worse at every opportunity.

I bet your stupid ass thinks those 4 dragons are new things.

Yeah, you tell him user!
We- er... I mean those Naaru guys only want to protect you! The light is your friend. Don't listen to that knife, it says nothing but lies!

As of WC3 though grunts were stronger though they required more resources.

>next expansion is a bunch of HUMANITY FUCK YEAH
>gnomish engineering creates suits of magical/tech hybrid power armor
>play as new Space Marine class that fucks sargeras' shit up
And all would be right in the world

>>Baine got cut out of Highmountain because Alliance players whined

Things that never happened general?

>o-o-only my usage of "I couldn't care less" is right!!! n-no one's elses!!!!

I do hate how Ysondre is back to being evil though, in Cata it seemed like she was the only dragon of nightmare to have survived and in a way "redeemed" herself. But no, she HAD to have a relapse for Legion.
It was all for nothing and it bothers me so much

So see

Also, how good are the original Warcraft games?
I'm in an RTS-ey mood.
Recommended playing order?

Wait what, where the fuck was Ysondre in Cataclysm?

I thought all 4 dragons just got erased from the story entirely.

I meant seeDamn, I wonder why that didn't work before..?

>unironically speaking like some faggot out of Hamlet
i actually couldnt care less about what you have to say now that you've outed yourself as being a retard with leddit-tier writing

Warcraft 3 holds up great. It looks like ass (even for the time) but it's still pretty fun, and the voice acting and cinematics are still awesome to this day.

wow.gamepedia.com/Ysondre

>With Emeriss and Lethon already dead, Ysondre asks for help from players to kill Taerar during a quest chain in Feralas. With that grim task finished, Ysondre is the last of the former Dragons of Nightmare, and although she has been saved from the nightmare, she states she can never return to the green dragonflight. She hopes that one day, she will be able to live a simple life, hidden among mortals.

>Unironically
>Unironically thinking that was unironical
>Being so much of a faggot you must pretend the other person is something he clearly isn't to still be able to think yourself superior.

That's kind of amazing user, wow.

>>most lore heavy expansion in a long time
>had to write a fucking book to consolidate all the retcons they were making for it
How is this supposed to please people who were interested in the lore when the first step is "remember everything you painstakingly gleaned from the last couple of decades? Forget all of that, here's how we're making it work now for this one expansion."

Always? What was a canonically bigger bad than Sargeras in warcraft 1/2/3?

Honestly if you're going to try and play them all, skip Warcraft 1, do Warcraft 2 first otherwise it'll be hard to swallow, then move on to 3 which is still good.

How is Chronicle? I just read through the titan lore on wowwiki and noticed most if it (and everything you're all talking about in this thread) is from it. Is it the end all book for modern Warcraft lore or can i get away with just playing and reading the wikis?

>still hinging on "muh every user who disagrees with me or finds my interpretations of popular phrases to be wrong is narcissistic"
project harder

Wiki's are enough, but Chronicle has some really nice drawings and tidbits (even if most are retcons)

>Did someone mention special needs?
I believe your parents did when they looked into your early education.

I haven't been playing wow long. Only since around when the movie came out (though I still haven't even seen that).

Aren't the titans bad? When Azeroth hatches or whatever the fuck isn't that the end of everything anyone cares about?

>Act narcissistic
>Get called out on it
>"M-muh p-projecting!"
Sure thing lil' buddy.

I had them as seperate classes because I think a human warrior should be approach differently than an orcish warrior.

The Titans are dead except for Azeroth and Sargeras.
In one of these threads I heard if Azeroth "hatches" the actual planet itself remains unharmed. No idea how that works.

>N-no you!
Man, just like in middle school, how nostalgic!

>He still isn't in a raid guild

Whats taking you so long user?

Where the fuck can I get some high quality GOAT PORN

This is the most reddit post I've seen all day. You just scream pseudo intellectual.

my inability to stick to a single class long enough to get to 110

This. And that's a fucking awesome twist, to be honest. Blizzard unfortunately probably won't go anywhere with it beyond 'The Light is an infallible source of goodness'.

It'd be neat if they played with the Light being nothing more but the opposite of the Void, but not wholly 'good'. Just an opposing force that might have its own agenda

Do you know what narcissistic means?

What is Elune?

>Wild God
>Ascended Loa of the Dark Trolls who evolved into Night Elves
>Consciousness of Azeroth which ejected itself when the Old Gods arrived
>Minor Titan (Moon soul as opposed to planet soul)

Do you want to play campaigns, multiplayer, skirmish?

Wc3 is perfectly fine.
Wc2 doesn't have control groups unless you play on a later released version.
Wc1 is kinda meh.

Wc1 is slow, wc2 is fast.
Wc3 doesn't feel slow exactly, but units stay in the fight longer.

They should've played that card earlier with the Scarlet Crusade. Moral compass out of the window, but the Light still answered their call and "righteous" actions against the undead.

a dreadlord

Left eye of the earth mother

Oh it was common for people to pick on you for being special needs in middle school as well?
It's not surprising.

Same

A friend of mine invited me to a guild he found full of old retired people that play wow all day err day

They still suck balls despite this, but they're really nice guys, I'd feel bad for leaving. Until I try to do anything with their fuckin' alzheimer's havin' asses though. Goddamnit, you're old, not retarded.

>Not realizing calling other people pseudo-intellectual is the most ironic statement in this whole thread
No one but pseudo-intellectuals would legitimately try to call others pseudo-intellectuals user, it's all about the vain of intelligence that is important only to pseudo-intellectuals.
>N-no, g-go back to r-reddit!
Funny how people who claim to despise reddit somehow know enough of it to recognize and typecast people as being from there. I mean, it's obvious you're full of shit, so why even try this?

Oh right. You're clearly retarded.

void lord

Elune is the high emissary of the light tasked to care for Azeroth

get a room

>Be so delusional you must assume the other person doesn't know what the word means rather than recognize the obvious narcissism in your actions.

That's just sad user, sorry to have bullied you, I'll leave you be.

>mfw we get a quest to infiltrate the Legion disguised as Dreadlords

Agreed

>Tyrande comes out of nowhere, LITERALLY nowhere to talk about how much she loves her husband
so tru

Except this has been completely retconned by Chronicle, etc. Sorry, but you're wrong.

Wow user, that's literally on the same tier as
>Wow you're hideous!
>"Where are you looking, a mirror?"
How the fuck did you get to 18+ years of age without learning some better comebacks than that drivel, user?

>Greymane actually does something and wins
Let's not forget this tidbit.

Sweet, thanks man.

Any recommendations/advice for a first play through?

Is it considered canon?

Yes, listen to the shadowy knife that professes to want to drive you insane, that's linked to Old Gods that have done nothing but try to destroy and control everything. There's no possible motive that could make it want to mislead you.

Kys

It's the foundations of the canon.

World of Warcraft might've changed or added things around to make room for more and more expansions, but Warcraft 3 is the core experience of the whole universe.

2 and 1 unfortunately hold up less in that regard. Books and later additions basically made anything but the characters or main events different.

>troll loas are servants and minor servants azeroth
>all troll loas are agressive
>servants of the titans tend to act like their patron
>azeroth is the mary sue titan of defeating sargeras

>our world is super special awesome
>savior of the universe is some generic white fuccboi instead of the countless other mystical races and deities

This is capeshit level cringe

Is that literally all you've got? Pathetic.

But what if I'm RPing a character that genuinely wants to help it?

>trusting sims
Havoc is low-middle on sims and top in real life
Sims are worse than irrelevant, they're actively misleading

Why skip 1?

Fucking This
God I fucking hate white people

I hope blizzard man ups and Anduins Wife gets TAURENED
LOK TAR OGAR mutha fucka

Garrosh did nothing wrong fuccbois

Agreed, monk would be way better if it were themed more like the D3 Monk, ie. respectable, instead of lel panda shit which aged like milk

Malfurion sounds pathetic as well.

Also, as for recommendations... it's not a hard game, unless you set it that way. It's forgiving enough even for complete strangers to the genre, and most of the first missions in the campaign help you understand units and buildings just fine.

Heroes are the bread and butter of this game, correctly managing them, their spells and their mana will make you succeed most of the times.

>Doing various 'chieves in order to get pathfinder
>Questin', repin', explorin'
>Finally at the last part for Good Sumartin
>LOL PLS KILL XAVIUS

Um. Fucking wat. I thought this achieve was in the exploration tab not raids and dungeons.

DK golden age was when you could Blood DPS in Wrath

Either add Glad back in for Warriors or make Blademaster.

Parse statistics from today, most everyone should have finished their runs by now

Really outdated mechanics, the story has by this point been 90+% retconned and it just takes forever to get shit done.

The campaign has been remade (by some random dude) as custom maps in Warcraft 3 though I don't know if they're still available

I can't finish my run because the guild group I went to stopped at 5/7 on Thursday, and all day every day since I've been declined for every single normal EN doing cenarius and xavius because I'm Ret.

>frost and ele that low
shit those were my two casters in MoP

makes me sad to see how low they've fallen

>sub rogue
what happened?

>N'Zoth is the next expansion's main villain

Wrong, N'Zoth is in the Tomb of Sargeras, it's a prison like Ulduar, the Pillars are a key to unlock it, so N'Zoth is the final boss of this expansion most likely

>Queen Azshara is the secondary villain

Holy shit this is so wrong, Azshara will get her own expansion & likely be a poster villain, she is by far the strongest person on Azeroth, she isn't second to anyone nigga

Wake me up when shaman doesn't suck.
Or star citizen is finished, whichever comes first.

>Implying this Xpac isn't gonna end with us awakening Azeroth so that she can fight Sargeras in a massive Gurren Lagann/Gunbuster style giant mech fight in space

>I do want to fuck addie fizzlebang tho
This man understands.

Boy am I glad I picked fire mage to main

I do hope they fix afflock soon though, I need a second dps and the only other thing I have at 100 is a boring as shit marksman hunter

>Senpai noticed us
>This would be censored in a JRPG game

It's been a while since cata, refresh my memory, did we ever rescue Neptulain?

Bard. I wanted Monk, but then they implemented it. So now I'd like a Bard.

Ideas are basic. Presume that your first ability is simply bashing the enemy with your lute/flute/drumstick/etc. To prevent annoying sounds, the basic attacks such as the one that applies a DoT is a single chord being strummed - and all instrument sounds are tied to "sounds" and have a tick in the menu to specifically turn them on or off.

The attack ideas are simple, bash with lute ability, DoT ability, arcane blast (except with a chord) ability, a channelled area DoT which blasts out flames consecutively while the instrument plays a very simple tune... Of course, the healing spec would focus on mostly channelled healing chords, area healing, a circle of music healing, shield absorption called "Warding Tune" or something, all that jazz. There's also a DPS spec that focuses on using the instrument bash in addition to the aforementioned damage dealing/DoT abilities, it's really easy to think this shit up.

The final spec would be the entirely unique SUPPORT spec - channelled abilities that apply effects to your entire party (if within 100 metres or so), such as a minor healing (inferior to the heal spec), but more importantly, doing things like stunning enemies within a medium radius, applying a debuff that makes the next attack on them a crit, boosting party damage dealt by 50% for 5 seconds, applying a shield to all party members for an amount relative to the Bard's resource bar, and all that shit that makes them neither Tank, DPS, Healer but even so a useful and valid addition to a party.

It's extremely important that the Support spec's healing be inferior to the Healing spec - this way, if he tries to 2-man a world boss with a tank or DPS, they won't be able to recover more health that the boss takes, necessitating a healer's usefulness.

Glyphs will do stuff like applying lightning to a particular ability, or even changing the score.

I think about this shit A LOT.

that is the god damn worst thing I have read in like a week.

Nigga there is no way you read it all within this time, you bring shame on yourself.

but when it awaken are we going to be on it? a la bigger shadow of the colossus?

>the planet herself is the chosen one

Did you think it would take 10 minutes to read your post?

Embarrassing.

I was enjoying the game very much but then

>realize everything is gated and I don't like to raid or pvp so there's nothing for me to do
>even if I did like to raid or pvp there's a lot of arbitrary prestige shit and artifact models not everyone will unlock
>play two characters and I'm a loser neet but even I can't stomache doing all the content twice let alone all the fucking artifact power you need to grind

It certainly didn't take you 60 seconds.

>tfw want to make a spriest for the knaifu but it sucks

Ye, I predict some Spine of Deathwing style bullshit.

What happens if you have two Bards in a party?

Protip: Not everyone is a literal retard like you when it comes to reading, stop projecting.

2bard lmao

how are affliction locks after the buff?

...A rivalry.

How long do you think it would take to read the equivalent of a paragraph? 10 minutes? 20 minutes?

Your addled NEET brain is pathetic.

"I don't like to raid or Pvp"

Why the fuck would you even play an mmo?

That OP is full of wrong. Demon's can't be redeemed. The one you saw you see listed in the picture is a corrupted demon. Sounds lame but the priest weapon points out that the Burning Legion will lose because even they are susceptible to corruption.

Azeroth has already been turned from the looks of it. Il'gynoth of the emerald nightmare whispers to you about how King Muradin is actually pawn the entire time. The person who he has been talking to is most likely N'Zoth. Il'gynoth states that the gathering of the 5 pillars is all planned and that their reentering back to the world is nigh.

like watching water boil

At least boiling water can hurt people

oh shit son

so can the flame used to boil the water
t. fire mage

Sounds like a bad fanfic.

The creators and desingers of hearthstone has said that hearthstone is supposed to represent a "what if" Scenario and shouldnt be taken seriously, you cant call hearthstone cards like n'zoth canon while you also have ragnaros the lightbringer

Wait, how did Sargy kill the other titans? Isn't Aman'Thul THE titan of titans? And didn't another one of them have the other half of Gorshalach?

he's a LFR casual

>>Odyr can't handle the bantz
wat
Details?

You know, Affliction Warlocks being nerfed is entirely fitting for the current lore

You're using demon magic against either demons, or people who are gearing up to be anti-demon. No surprise that it's fizzling.

anyone got some cool druid transmogs?

what I've heard of it is
>fufufu, go ask Odyn what Loken's last words were to him
>hey Odyn what were Loken's last words to you
>[release spirit]

>we'll never visit the continent on the other side of Azeroth

ugh. i'm new to wow and locks looked so appealing to me, demo at first i love their concept but i don't like their base skills. affliction seemed better but i actually want to be useful for PvE later on.

and from my understanding why go destro when fire mages exist?

Isn't that the whole premise of DH's? Fighting fire with fire? Demons can be hurt by fel and demonic magic just as easily when it's used against them

How did Zeus kill Cronus? Same thing bud.

no

what if they arent dead?

>Odyn
>Loken
>Old Gods all named similar to Lovecraft's

Do they have ANY originality?

Apparently she made the naaru so I guess she's either on par or one of the titans. Like if they're the highest representation of order, then she's the highest representation of light.

It's pretty gay.

>Blizzard ripped off Bionicle
>Right down to the Titan getting corrupted

This. The South Seas have so much that is unexplored at this point. Blizzard would be stupid to not have an expansion focusing on it.

No. Have you seen the last 10 years of warcraft?

Did sargeras kill the other old titans? I always wanted to get into wow lore cause I find it semi interesting but there's just too much

Is there a place with more detail?

He's a Light Tainted evil being.
Like a Fel Tainted good being.

Since we're starting to approach dealing with the Titans directly, I wonder if Algalon will make a return/cameo.

>Apparently she made the naaru
fucking blue cucks think she is a naaru. Fuck them and their heretical ways. Elune is a pure elven goddess.

This almost works for Azeroth except there ain't no legs.

>Draenei women spend most of their free time plowing and breeding Night Elf women
>implying they're the cucks

>>Draenei women spend most of their free time plowing and breeding Night Elf women
futa is not canon

It would be pretty cool for a Nzoth fight to feature deathrattle characters
>Tirion
>Cairne
>Sylvanas
>Anub
>Deathwing
>Executus

nah it'll be like
>all the other titans revive and go
>WE NEVER ASKED FOR THIS
>THIS IS NOT WHAT WE INTENDED
>PREPARE TO BE DESTROYED
and we fit da otha titanz wit da whol planit az a giant supa spes titan

Leveling a qt goatadin, should I do ret or prot?

What do dranei men do?

Blizz should just cut the foreplay and make afflock a tank
They're already unkillable and have shit dps, you may as well just give them a yell and call it a day

tits

That would actually work. Just add some defensive stats added with each dot you keep up, maybe a shield or two to boot.

And it would give warlocks an actual role.

Don't quote me on this, but:
Probably nobody plays Sublety or has not invested much AP into it, I've only seen two dudes in my class hall who were skilled sub at that time. Maybe those numbers came from folks who played it for the lulz or something. The vast majority plays Outlaw and there's some Assa for it seems pretty swell for PvP. I get killed by Assa Rogues once every few days while doing WQ in Suramar City, fucking bleeds suck when you're a Rogue too. I'm shit at PvP, I admit it
Also, a lot of the EN fights involve killing adds and sub does not have anything to deal with multiple targets other than ShD+Shuriken Storm "burst AoE", so it's not even viable to play it most of the time.
Nightblade damage is nothing compared to Rupture.

Holy shit I just realized the music in his WOTLK cinematic is a remix of the ending music in this one

HELP ME TYRANDE

Warcraft was birthed out of unoriginality.

He killed them because they wouldn't listen to him about the Void Lords and believed in the Power of Friendship.

You seriously asking this question when warcraft is literally just fantasy tropes and a direct rip off of classic warhammer?

>he doesn't know that was actually Xavius
lmaoing @ ur life

Is a special dialogue with spriest, the dagger call odyn a cuck and you ask him about loken and he just kill you.

The woeful "nooooo..." When Cenarius gets taken into the nightmare is all Malfurion.

Tinker
>Goblin + Gnome Exclusive
>Uses the backpack of Tinker from Wc3
>Backpack can transform into various turrets as different CDs
>Tank spec has mech suite CD Mekkatorque style.
>Melee DPS spec uses Two Handers with a focus on hammers (if we have this retarded artifact system still)
>Ranged DPS spec uses Rifles
>Backpack is what transforms so you eliminate the problem of stationary turrets like Shaman had.

Would be fun, but Blizzard would never do it because edgelords don't play shorties.

imgur.com/a/3F0dL

>Legion wants to corrupt AND destroy the universe
>Old Gods merely want to shape the universe to their will

Fuck this, who #SurrenderToMadness here?

Orcs are still better soldiers on a one to one basis though.

I do like it when different factions have different umits though, even if they do fulfil the same effective purpose Especially the way C&C 3 handled it

Wewlad

Next you're going to tell me that injured soldiers in war died in the battlefield only to come back to life when they get medical treatment

He was never decapitated as part of BT

>then receive loken's punishment in his stead

So, is loken going to get resurrected because of this? And if so is he actually a bad guy?

>sargy one hits planets
>the only thing stopping him from literally killing the entire universe himself is the travel time between planets
It may take eternity, but the old gods can't stop him

Was there no horde members during the war of the ancients? Horde doesn't seem to have many strong people on it's side other than green jesus. But I don't know the story too well

Am I the only one that can't be bothered to play WoW because addons and such are an obligatory thing to use?
You must have DBM when you raid and such because it tell you exactly how to play the game, it nearly plays the game for you. I think it was shit like this that ruined WoW, the game plays for you nowadays.

In the real canon it was legion vs elfs/ancients/dragons

Orcs are from another planet
Taurens are part of the lore thanks to legion
Trolls are cucks

War of the Ancients was the ancient conflict between night elves and the burning legion and it was really more a civil war between the night elves with the burning legion thrown in to up the ante there were also dragons. The only member races of the horde that could have been involved were trolls and their involvement wasn't explained.

Wait so when did all the Titans die? Is this from that new book or have i just completely missed something?

>this fucking H Ursoc DPS check

Warcraft chronicles.

Sargeras kill them all because they are super weak to fel.

> Only DH's we've seen have been Night Elf.
> Horde DHs.

Wut.

Sargeras took em all out like the weak cunts they are

>always

People still think Warcraft started with WoW?

I don't get how this weapon works. You throw it like a boomerang?

You hit people with it.

You use it to slice it's just a curved blade.

>tyrande finds malfy
>oh my love blah blah blah
>they go home that night
>have the best fucking sex ever
>it was Xavius all along
missed opportunity

It wasn't only Night Elves, but faction exclusive would be silly either way.

The DK Player is Bolvar's bitch.

Nu-Lich King's new Four Horsemen is basically an elaborate plan to get Darion almost destroyed only for the player character to raise him as the Fourth Horsemen, making the Highlord the Lich King's minion as well.

Nah, it's just the dagger fucking the player over because the soul in it is a dick.

It apparently makes random references about Old God stuff across the Broken Isles

Thanks man, I'll check it out.
Is it available on Steam ?

Ah, I see.
Thanks mate.
Worth getting the new maps, do you think?
Or play through the "Vanilla Experience" of the game first, no mods or extra things?

>opened atleast 100 M+ chests since tuesday
>only 2 upgrades, one of which was 5 ilvls

FUCKING HELL GIMME SOMETHING. I've gotten more upgrades out of titanforged WQs rewards than M+

>doing Eye of Azshara
>knife wife makes a petty comment about how ny'lotha gave hatecoil her form, but her appearance is "all her own"

Well, Ele hasn't really falllen per se...
:^)
:'^(

>Warlock buffs inc

OUR TIME IS NIGH

Just play WC2 and if you can't stand how old it is skip to WC3 because WC3 still holds up really well. You don't need to get new maps or whatever you mean by that. WC3 has some amazing custom campaigns that recreate some other warcraft lore that you might want to look at if you enjoy the base campaign. You have to buy it through Blizzards store it's not on any other platform and it's not even on the battlenet client

I know it's hard, but you have to press all 4 of your dps buttons now.

Isn't that bad. My guild had to cull the weaklings from our progression group to do it, but it got done.

We tried that; and then decided we'd come back tomorrow with more Legion pots which we were lacking since our bankers said they could keep us stocked but have failed so far. We managed to get him to like 10% after all of that so if we could double-pot with those it would be a kill.

If you're needing the doublepot for a kill you need to reconsider your raidcomp and tidying up the group performance wise.

>it's a "guild wipes all night" episode

Xal'atath is funny because it's named and probably based on Xel'lotath, a female ancient of the mind and insanity from Eternal Darkness, which is itself based a lot on lovecraftian horror

>wowhead.com/item=137075/taktheritrixs-shoulderpads

>"During the first invasion of Azeroth, legion commander Tak'theritrix was key in peeling apart the initial night elf defense."

Then how come we still can't bind any cool demons for any length of time?

How come we still aren't all that stromg compared to the elves and Vrykul in all the zones who have been shown to be weaker to Fel?

It would make sense against the [few] demons we fight and against other players, but I'm still upset that it's across the board.
I wouldn't mind situational weaknesses such as these if we had situational strengths too. Preferably in equal measures. Nuance would be nice some decent balancing with EVERYONE on the stronger side of the spectrum would also be nice

look at actual parses you dumb nigger

>World of Warcraft: Legion
>>/wowg/

>>most lore heavy expansion
>lore is literally dead
>>most lore heavy expansion
kek

>Key in peeling

>key in peeling

>Especially the way C&C 3 handled it
The fun part? EA admitted they half assed that. Couldn't get other units to work, other factions to work. Hence why the lead guy praised The Forgotten Mod and Essence - he said they got a faction to work

The War of the Ancients books do briefly mention Tauren and other races show up eventually at the end to help but its not really important/

Maybe the same way the Trolls got involved in the battle of Hyjal: they just said "oh shit those are some giant ass demons headin' straight twards our huts, we'll help you mon"?

Dang, I forgot about that.l mod.
Never got around to getting that mod.
The guys who actually worked on the game seemed like fun guys who actually took an interest in the fans of the game and encouraged them to make their own stuff to add.

Huh, what? I remember C&C factions being quite different.

C&C3*

Very true, they even let other modders use their shit
Campaign is pretty nice

I'd like to see him come back or at least elaborated further, of all the titan or old god stuff, he was the more interesting of the 2, mostly because of his sexy voice and amazing music

>>most lore heavy expansion in a long time
>Suramar not ruins, it's actual city
>placed in few meters away from Tomb of Sargeras
>Nighborns are literally copy of Sunfury, but with negroid anthropology
>no signs of orcs
>most of Broken isles is Northend and Moonglade rip-off
>Azeroth lore is almost dead, there is nothing to explore instead of borring Void Gods bullshit in the future
>Illidan did nothing wrong, he alwasy was right
>still acting like angsty teenager non-conformist
>Ashdringers everywhere
>lore

Devs wanted to go even more cuhraaazy with it. Couldn't due to time.

>Sylvanas
She already died 3 times.
>Anu'barak,
>implying nu-Blizz even remember about him.
>Kelthuzard
Could be, because in WotLK his phylactery never was mentioned.
>Kael'thas.
nah, defenitely no

Isn't there also this canon Custom Campaign? I think it's the one with Thrall, though it could be that one TD or assfaggots or something. Probably Thrall, Blizz just makes joke custom campaigns mostly

When YouTube started paying people for views on their stupid fucking videos