Talk about this game

Talk about this game

no

>ps3
kek

haha epic XD ur well on your way to becoming a meme master such as myself!

Coming to PC soon according to some interview with Sega. I'm pretty excited since it's one of the few reasons I kept my PS3 around.

thanks doc

hey guys you should check of darksydephil, he's a really cool lets player that used to play fighting games PROFESSIONALLY, otherwise known as dsp you should watch him play this game and many others

Not a good game to play after playing several mediocre TPSs in succession, but otherwise nice.

PS3 and 360 versions are identical. PS3 even slightly better in some places. Stop memeing and inform yourself.

How did it well did it sell? I want to say it did better than W101, but did it?

A sequel would be nice, but I dunno if it would be the same without Mikami anymore.

Plot was cliched as hell, but at least Sam was interesting enough.

Never played it but Jim Sterling hates it so it must be pretty good

Hope this is true, haven't played Vanquish in years, don't have a PSTRIPPLE any more, I often fancy replaying it.

You had better not be rusing me, anonymous.

the soundtrack should have been better

I wish it was on PC

>PS3 even slightly better in some places.
No, it absolutely wasn't. They're identical, as you said.

The guy didn't absolutely 100% confirm it but the general summary of the interview was that they were surprised at the potential of the PC market when they put games like Valkyria Chronicles on Steam and it surpassed expectations of their sales so SEGA are looking at other titles they can bring to it and Vanquish was mentioned in there.

>Talk about this game
ROCKET KNEES!

That is all.

Weapon upgrade system was a good idea but horribly implemented. Should have been something like one button to pick up a gun and use it for ammo and another button to pick it up and use it for upgrading, so you have to make a choice instead of just never using the gun you want to upgrade, which kind of defeats the purpose.

>Weapon upgrade system was a good idea but horribly implemented.

The weapons became overpowered too

and then the hardest difficulty doesn't even let you use them

okay
5 minutes into it, and the fucking game throws you a fucking missile spam robot as the first sub boss, and you find him like 3 more times
i fucking love it

Never beat the double Bogey fight in GodHard, been close, but luck was never on my side.

Probably will feel the anger of that until I'm dead, no way I'm playing GH again, although I play Vanquish on and off everytime, best TPS ever.