Buyfag thread

Just picked this up on sale

keep it loosely vidya

Other urls found in this thread:

amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-022277
hlj.com/product/ENX32515
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i recently bought the play arts mgs2 Raiden and a revoltech peace walker Big Boss

> tfw no figma

love my mg PAKs but my god the thighs are huge

I am waiting for Overwatch figures to become more of a thing

>The same shit company that made the Heroes of the Storm figures will get the exclusive rights to them.

Anyone have diamond doggo?

He's like 35 bucks on hlj right now.

Play-arts kai look so awful

the really old ones are shit.
There's plenty of good ones, though

As opposed to?

Holy shit why is she so greasy looking?

>PAK Solid Snake is 400 fucking bucks

fuck my wallet

all PAKs have a greasy-looking paintjob. you get used to it

What gets me is most of her cloths look fine and have a matte finish. So they can obviously paint stuff well.. why make the skin and hair look -so- bad?

strike a pose

Last thing I bought was this. Arrived today. Smaller then I expected. A lot smaller, actually.

fucking amateur hour here.

bought 2 of the nurses from the HLJ sale when they were $13. Now that I have them in hand I wish I got three

I have this, it's fun, but smaller than you'll expect.

How big is that model? I have one source that says around 5in and another that says 8in.

THICC

love mine

where did you get the Venom figure in the back on the right?

It's tiny, like fit-in-one-hand tiny.
Even at $40 bucks I can't pull the trigger. I feel bad for the people that paid $100

I honestly don't remember
maybe Amazon. I think it was like $60-$80

I was actually looking for tiny. I was hoping to fit it on my desk at work.

Wow real fuckin gay. The whole thread.

Don't forget to call your moms and tell them how much of a fuckup you are.

I'll sell you the first4 statue.

$900

I missed borb and now I'm sad
maybe someplace will have a legit one
what does Cred Forums recommend? I generally avoid buying from non-GS sites since I automatically assume that they are all bootlegs but this is a special exception.

Bought this a couple of years ago.

The full size? Nice.
I have the half-size

Didn't know they made a half sized version. How much did that one run?

Maybe its just me, but full size seems fuck huge to the point of absurdity for something you're going to display.

I love his tiny little boots

amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-022277
>I generally avoid buying from non-GS sites
You are clearly a know nothing. Amiami, HLJ, Hobby Search, Big in Japan, CD Japan, and even second hand from Mandarake are all trusted sites for japanese merch. Read Cred Forums's guide since you haven't already.

I like the color scheme of the one in OP as opposed to the dirty green.

On the contrary

it's fucking magnificently detailed and the light on the railcannon is literally dangerous to your health

who wouldn't want that?

It was around $150 for me

Yes I know pretty much nothing. However I can't order from amiami since they don't accept prepaids. I read the guide on /toy/ but I wanted to see Cred Forums's opinion on it. I always order from GSC when the option is available since I despise third party sites and have had negative results from many of those.

If you're buying your figures from GSC you're paying too much

Are those the Kotobukyia models?
If yes, do they come already painted or do I have to paint them myself? I might be interested in getting one but I don't know much about assembling models.

These are all from ThreeA. They're finished, painted, posable figures.

Koto makes a kit that needs to be assembled and painted.

Those are 3A action figures, pic unrelated.

MGS4 version of Rex is up for pre-order from Koto now.

Thank you for the answer!

>prepaids
Not to be rude, but if you're having to buy using prepaid cards you shoud probably get yourself situated enough to use paypal or a debit card like a normal human being.
>had negative results from many of those.
I don't believe as I've been buying from everyone I listed for 4+ years now with no negative experience(lost mail is on the carrier fault not the site you order from). The only site I've had negative relations with is Play-Asia, god do they suck dick.

This magnificent bastard's in the mail

How tall is yours?
I can't scratch this nagging feeling that mine is a midget.

Cool statue

The Chokogin is 6-7 inches, slightly larger than the average Jap figure.

I also have the Figma which is about 5 inches

Yeah I fully acknowledge they're 15-35% more pricey from GS but it's personally worth it to me to get it from the absolute most verifiable source. This is one of the few times I'd venture out of the GSC area since I started, but from the other threads I have open, I suppose Mandarake is considered the best and they might accept prepaids.
I NEVER bank online, since two of my cousins had experienced fraud and lost a shitload online, so I always use prepaids as they are somewhat safer. I suppose that the three packages that never arrived are indeed due to the mail service, but it was enough to make me stop ordering from them. GSC hasn't failed me yet.

cool, thanks!

Most recent one I've picked up, came in the mail a few months back - it's the standard, non-exclusive version.

Need to make some space to properly display her, she's pretty tremendous.

Soon

No love for Ray Lenno in here

bought a lewd dakimakura of youmu

pictures keep getting deleted cause of lewdness

he's cute

I enjoy these threads.

me too

How much do those glass displays cost?
I've run out of space on my shelf for my gundams/figures

fucking hell they were on sale? i would've loved one, especially at that price. man i gotta get back on the /toy/ train

fifty to seventy american tokens

If you have an Ikea near you, you can pick them up for $65. They're relatively inexpensive and decent quality cases

w-where did captain king's arm go

you can change out his arms and weapons.

Awesome, I have an ikea pretty close to me glad to know they aren't that pricey. Will definitely get some. Thanks user

Sure thing bro.
When you get it all together take a pic and share sometime

what a beauty

post is over an hour old but does anyone actually have either RAY? If so, does it do anything besides eye LEDs?

Holy shit that looks horrible.

how much

60 bucks with free shipping EMS

has ass and tiddies silicone inserts

Where are the nips?

sadly because the inserts being sewn in its to the top side

>MFW I live in Phoenix and have a HUGE ass Ikea nearby.

Never been there but after seeings those shelves I'm tempted.

But then I would have to buy lots of stupid, expensive anime/vidya shit to fill them up with.

FUCK

Link me senpai.

not him, but here you go bro
hlj.com/product/ENX32515

Thanks bro.