Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xFG7bGYnU4k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>getting

Where's the censored version?

Is this real?

You got any more of them pixels?

YOU JUST KNOW!

Have you bought you kojima products yet?

He has always had a high opinion of himself as a writer/director when it turns out he's actually dogshit at both. His best works in both fields were when he blatantly ripped off action movies. When he's tried anything original it falls flatter than an Irish woman's ass.

I can't wait for everyone to realize this fact when Norman reedus and the funky fetus releases and turns out to be some half baked 2deep4u garbage

Things have always been that way OP.

Also, post more Stefanie Joosten.

This.

There are reasons why he had a falling out with Konami. Kiefer Sutherland does not come cheap apparently.

This image is kind of fucked up. It's like here are digital versions of us and look at them acting like they bang on the regular.

WHOOOOOOOO?

as an ex-coworker, l can confirm survive is partially his idea because cancelled chapter 4 was supposed to be undead nightmere which space zombies will appear everywhere from warmholes.
I was cheerful about his departure, but that lie made me hate him.

>that much merch based off just a stupid studio logo
I hate this.

Just as FfXV is full of itself. Did you see the fuckton of marketing that was done on this game? If it flops they'll regret it for ages.

Where's my Hideo cum lube?

Whatever he's doing, its working. I cant think of one single person in the industry who has as many high profile friends and associates as Kojima

Also he loves America, and thats alright with me

>spend tons of money on Kiefer Sutherland
>he barely has any lines
>he does a shit job anyway

of course he is. he has a bunch of retards following his every move.

looking at you buddy

I like how Geoff practically jerks kojima off over the Logo Movie

youtube.com/watch?v=xFG7bGYnU4k

if you faggots would shut the fuck up about him this would stop. I literally only know of him from the CONSTANT shilling of his products on this board. You guys dont just shill his products you PRAISE him on first name basis. I have never played or purchased any of his titles

Literally?

YE

Getting full of himself? He's been an egotistical fuckwit for years. That's why his name shows up 5 times in every MGSV mission.

>GETTING full of himself
>the guy who made mgs4 a hundred hour long movie
>the guy who ruined an entire game because he was mad at konami for rushing him
>the guy who released a horror game where you walk through one corridor for the entire game, and the depth of the gameplay consists of finding microscopic scraps of paper in the most random places imaginable, AND GOT PRAISED FOR IT
>the guy who sold an hour long one-base demo of mgs5 for $60, AND GOT PRAISED FOR IT
No, he was full of himself for the better part of a decade, and you fuckers keep praising him for it like he's the god damn Vincent Van Gogh of video games or something.

>if u like his games enough to talk about them on Cred Forums you are a shill!! BTW I have never played any of his titles.

Yeah I'm out. Cred Forums is getting more retarded by the day.

If only you dumb fucks didn't praise Metal gear Solid 3 as anything but shitty fanfic, then we wouldn't be in this mess.

mgs2 is a shittier fanfic

I never praised Reddit Eater, though.

No, mgs2 is best game ever made

This is hardly talking about games though. This is just straight up celebrity worship most of the time. Which could be seen as a detriment to talking about games, and even as a detriment to games themselves.

Not even the best game in the year it came out

not with those controls it isn't

>spend tons of money on Kiefer Sutherland
More like tons of weed, apparently

>and you fuckers keep praising him for it like he's the god damn Vincent Van Gogh of video games or something.
Do you not see the posts above you or the threads about him or something?

Oh sorry did Cred Forums turn on koijima?
Didn't even notice, I was thinking of Cred Forums around pt/mgs5's launch.

SH2 was good i agree, but not as good.

I always wanted all of those things to happen. Beside VR and sex robots he must be living life to the fullest

Gta3, halo, paper mario and melee were all better

not him but the raiden part is really bad. The first 2 1/2 hours are fantastic tho

halo is shit though

that's the point

Gee, his games has always had more philosophical ranting in cutscenes and codecs calls than actual gameplay... I wonder?

>There's fucking figures of this dumb fucking ludens shit
God damn he's just milking his cult of popularity for all it's worth. I bet he only hired Reefer Sutherland so he could try hang out with him, and the same for Norman Fetus.

Does Joost privately model bikinis for Kojima?

Kiefer Sutherland paid off at least. And at least they didn't announce it was Kiefer (even we all knew already) until MONTHS after the game had been officially announced.

they needed her in a bikini for motion capture for the videogame, metal Gear Solid V, by Hideo Kojima

Yes, but does she still wear bikinis for him from time to time (as artistic inspiration of course)?

This sums it up pretty well.

I mean, I get a kick out of his douchebaggery, the spectacle is part of the "fun", but I'd never want to work with the guy.

>both wearing the shirt, Kojima holding the fan with the poster in the background

I hope he's making fun of consumerism, this is such overkill

>not adding a trademark symbol
Nice going user

True. Though only in tandem with MGS1.

>gta3
>paper mario
>better than mgs2
OK kid, go back to your C Nolan movies and Pitchfork album choices.