This is a modern phone game

>This is a modern phone game

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T7tHCr3kVqU
steparu.com/previews/miscellaneous/2162-honkai-impact-new-anime-action-rpg-coming-to-steam-and-registration-guide
kyokojap.myweb.hinet.net/gpu_gflops/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is now a dubs thread.

Not on my watch

What is it?
Looks like it might be fun

I remember years ago, playing shitty Breakout clones on a shitty flip phone, and then seeing a smartphone game.

I looked like a caveman seeing fire for the first time.

youtube.com/watch?v=T7tHCr3kVqU

This is also a modern phone game

There's no way I can imagine this game being fun to play unless you're playing on an emulator with keybinds set up, or have one of the smartphone controllers

That's live gameplay being shown.

still looks like shit. is that your point of posting this?

looks shit

Those games require $500 smartphones to play don't they? May as well get a proper console.

Nobody in their right minds pays for a phone up front unless they have the money to do so

It's always a lease with a contract and you pay over like two years

This is very basic stuff, are you brain damaged?

And plays like shit.

Games aren't just for show pretty graphics.

It's cheaper to pay for a phone upfront if you can and you can always get a new one whenever you want.

I simply don't live in burgerland.

Not initially. Everyone needs a phone anyway, so it's cheaper to get one for free and buy a product that you're already going to use then to buy the phone and then shop for services.

No need family, there are alternatives but yes they run faster and don't crash as much on expensive-ass smartphones.

>Japanese mobile grinding for kawaii anime girl card simulators

Are any of them actually worth playing?

I just buy $100 prepaid smart phones and call it good. I'd rather have a separate system that is less likely to be dropped, stolen, or get worn out as fast as a phone if I'm going to play something for more than 10 min.

most phone games now days looks better than 3DS games. Nintendo is not trying anymore

You already posted one

I dunno if the mobile version is out yet though

>You'll never have a phone capable of running these Jap games
Best I can run is Shadowrun Returns. Tenuously at that.

>looks like shit
>b-b-but it has waifus so it's GOTY

Kill la kill yourself cucklord

This is also a modern phone game

>get one for free
It's usually subsidized and they typically increase your phone bill until you pay it off at the end of the contract

What kind of toaster-tier phone are you running?

$70 upfront ZTE phone.

Which considering the toaster-tier price, is pretty good.

Uwotm8?
My $180 OPO runs this game fine.

Looks like it too.

>Pay 100 dollars a month for phone bill+plan
>If you can't pay you have to pay a 200+ dollar severance fee

vs

>save up 200 dollars for a decent smartphone that can run any game

Too bad the majority of half-fun mobile games are Korean grinding simulators with time-gated progression using "energy" that you have to wait to recharge or buy more of.

Yeah but the other half are RPG ports, and those are alright.

PaD is alright. You have to get gud to reach endgame because it's highly skill-based and there's no OP card to instantly win you the game.

just buy it upfront.
>it's cheaper to get one for free
don't pretend it's free just because you pay in installments
the only reason to do this is if you can't afford the initial cost

Name of it?

That's a pretty good reason though.

Them jaggies though

I was going to tell you most people (at least in the states) can afford a phone, but I looked it up and proved myself wrong

>Approximately 62% of Americans have less than $1,000 in their savings accounts and 21% don’t even have a savings account

>most phone games now days looks better than 3DS games.

And most 3ds games ARE better. kys, beeyotch.

Next gen user

>virtual analog sticks

name the game faggot

Name?

'Honkai Impact' or '崩坏3' seems to be the name of it
Looks like it might be coming to PC in the near future as well

steparu.com/previews/miscellaneous/2162-honkai-impact-new-anime-action-rpg-coming-to-steam-and-registration-guide

>looks better

That's the ticket. The fucking Virtual Boy and N-Gage probably have better game libraries than smartphones games.

Smartphones can emulate games, so that's obviously not true.

I see potential in a lot of smartphone games, it's just a lot of them choose to go the F2P route which has them end up being P2W or time gated and grindy as hell
Hell, most of the time they're all 3

>Low settings

Is there any phone game that isn't complete garbage? Obviously you can't look at the top rated shit because it's just filled with the new Clash of Clans ripoff or some card collecting game.

Is there any games out there, maybe even Japanese, that isn't completely shit?

>Max settings
It's like I'm really playing a modern Japanese console port!

Is it actually worth the effort or is there an easier method to get past the jap xenophobia to play than there was last year?
Are any girls time limited or otherwise no longer available?

Not really, but good luck playing any of those for more than a few hours before your battery dies.

Looks like a PSP game with slightly better textures

Battlecats
Wayward Souls

Looks more like a Jap Vita game.

People here tend to downplay smartphone for some reasons, but actually smartphone even chink $150 tier have some serious power and screen now.
Phone evolve in much faster pace than handheld, albeit they might lack in optimization dept.
They will always hold back by the control, though. Touch screen is garbage. I would rather browse Cred Forums during commuting.

What will videogames be in ten years? Im terrified. Will they be abolished? Will humanity be extinct?

kairosoft games

No, they all have the impressive looking cards with better abilities locked behind a special currency summon.

No matter what they tell you, your chances are not better if you do the "10+1" or whatever summon. Across the board to get what you are looking for is on the order of 1-3%. 150$ or better is ballpark what you spend to get the "6*"'s.

well people are already working on porting pcsx2 and Gamecube emulators to phones so I don't know.
Maybe we'll get 360 games on phones by 2035

B A T T L E C A T S

There's a dope Rhythm Game with qt cards. School Girls or something like that.

try playing f-zero x on your phone without a controller, i fucking dare you
that shit is impossible

Ten times worse if the last 10 years were any indicative.

nah man im good thx tho

nice 5

Pixel Dungeon and its various fan mods are pretty good.

Liberal Crime Squad has a mobile version.

The best way to play phone games is to be an idle slave though.

What game is this? I'm always ready to try new things but all phone games I've played are complete shit so far.

Emulation is all I do my phone anymore.

They keep pushing endgame back on me and as a non-IAP player I can't keep up.

I still can't get a good strategy together for any of the special dungeons or machine hera/zeus.

SAO memory defrag is pretty ok

I'm non-IAP and I've cleared Arena. Just learn to use farmables and combo properly, and don't forget coop. Myr is farmable and she's the definition of an endgame lead.

ウチ姫 is pretty fun

the monster hunter one is pretty good, no stamina or gacha.

Mobile game thread?

Who [Getting Chestered] here?

Myr is farmable but you have to be very near to endgame to be able to farm her.

I can't download the game. Someone post the APK

>Not getting on the Xiaomi memetrain

God bless chinkphones.
Battery is great too.

>Make a nice, recognizable card like Tenryuu
>She's weak as shit

SOULCALIBUR is actually pretty excellent, it plays just like the console version and the on-screen controls work very well.

A review described it as the best true fighting game experience on phones and I'd agree.

I have a nexus 6p and a pixel c
I also have an adapter to use my 360 controller on both.

recommend me games

What's your best team? Awoken Shiva or better should be able to clear Myr, especially if you co-op. In the current meta, every other REM card can at least get you to endgame. Some guy even got to and cleared Arena entirely using farmables. PaD is insanely non-IAP friendly for a gacha game.

not that guy, but if I spend money and still can't progress do I just really suck at this or what?

My best team is probably my ronia team. Maxed Lu Bu lead with friend ronia, two sub ronias, pandora, and hera-ur.

and pandora is currently wailing bleak night. I could turn her into cruel bleak night but I'm still trying to decide if awoken is worth having to reskill her.

You do. PaD can't be bruteforced. All of the top tier leads require skill to play, whether it's getting 7 combos or matching all five colours plus hearts or getting a cross of certain orb types. Passive leader skills with no requirements won't get you past mid game. On top of that you need to understand which cards are synergistic to build half decent teams, so you can't just buy strong cards and slap them together either. Just practice.

I've cleared Myr with a Ryune/I&I team, which is similar in play style and in terms of strength. Lu Bu/Ronia should be able to do it with his new evo, but your subs are sub-optimal. Three Ronias is too much, and their RCV is shit-tier so you won't be good at recovering. Consider farming up a Lilith for better healing and a poison, it'll fit right in. Which Panda evo to use is your call, since they're both good. Awoken can even clear Myr herself with a decent team. This team should be definitely able to beat Myr Legend Plus if you stall properly. If you find you're not healing at least 15k or so with 5 combos, consider subbing in someone with higher recovery.

No, that's too much effort for a mere phone game. I want something that can be brute forced or doesn't take a lot of effort. I have a PC if I wanted to play a real game

candy crush is right there mate

Oh name of game ? Guns girl user?

You can bluetooth an Xbone or DS3/4 controller to your phone, Kyle.

Looks similar

This battery obliterating piece of shit. Taught me to just stick to SNES/GBA/PSX emulators.

What is your team?

>that's too much effort for a mere phone game

This is why phone games will always be shit.

Bump

>phones and tablets are on par with 360 and ps3 graphically
>both iOS and Android natively support bluetooth gamepads
>all we will ever get are F2P gacha crap, glorified flash games, and ports of old console games
fucking hell

Initially it's more expensive, but in the long you pay more for subsidized phones. It's not any difference from paying for something in installments, phone companies just hide it better.

I know for a fact that my phone service is a lot cheaper on a monthly basis if I'm bringing my own phone instead of buying one from them. They even show the discount on my bill.

It doesn't matter. Anything of any quality would burn a phone's battery in less than 2 hours.

holy fucking shit.

This desu, it is a thing that holds back mobile gaming because it is inconvenient to play on bus etc because you will have no battery for the rest of a day

How do you play genres that didn't originate on touchscreen devices without wanting to shove your fingers into a grinder?

Turn based games only.

Carmageddon android port is pretty based desu senpai

Even better than playing the original with dosbox or win native.

The Dead Space mobile game was surprisingly good

>Japan then: Anime, manga, videogames
>Japan now: Pachinko, garbage LNs, gacha mobile games

Where did it all go wrong?

>phone games now look better than anything nintendo shits out nowadays
Really makes you think

Dumb cat poster.

The only thing that different in that list is that now they got mobile gacha compare to old traditional gacha machine
So everything already been wrong if you want to use logic.

No it wouldn't Phones have bigger then modern day handhelds. It's a issue of optimization if anything.
No there is already androids that can use apps like gltools to reduce the graphic intensity and make them run on lower end phones.

Also modern day chinkshit or used phones are more powerful then the vita.

>phones and tablets are on par with 360 and ps3 graphically
What a bunch of crap.

>Adreno 530 400-500GFlops
>PS3 228GFlops, 360 240GFlops, Wii-U 352GFlops

Will this game be fun on android tv with a Bluetooth numchuck or xbox controller?

kyokojap.myweb.hinet.net/gpu_gflops/
And this is why when I change my galaxy s4 I'll only buy another snapdragon + adreno phone
I realize it's a thermal issue and not easy to fix but if a 530 can reach over 500 gflops with 650 mhz, imagine if they designed them with higher clock speeds

>this is a modern pachinko game

>tfw I got a galaxy s7 as a gift recently
>got KHX, rayman adventures, the yokai watch puzzle game, tap my katamari, angry birds rpg and love live since rhythm game
did I do alright

>>tfw I got a galaxy s7 as a gift recently

Send it back to samsung for a full refund and buy something else.

Not the same guy, but source? That seems pretty fucked up to me.

>all these qt weeb games
>decent visuals and sound design
>the core mechanics are derivative gambling simulators
>this is where all the talent in the industry is going nowadays.

GACHA GACHA GACHA GACHA

Savings accounts are trash nowadays. The source of that survey is a banking service that relies on people to use savings accounts. Completely biased.

Interest rates are too low and they restrict how much you can take out. Why should I let banks control my money and let it lose value over time while they make the most of it?

I keep all my savings in multiple current accounts or as gold.

Sorry my bad, didn't see bottom right

And no longer playable.

Or at least easily playable.

why does this copy so much from Overwatch?

>stamina locks
>important material time-locked with a chance to drop
>limited time events that only the well prepared/geared can benefit off of

>thread's been up for 8 hours
>120 posts

Who's necrobumping this?

I actually had a conversation on this topic with an American friend, while visiting her. In my country, the ministry of communications got fed up with the existing three service providers which reached some sort of a monopoly status quo. They were the only ones selling devices at their own prices, they were able to lock you into a 3 year contract, switching from one company to the other was a huge hassle that meant you had to get a new number. Basically, people were locked in their contract and service provider, so the providers could keep prices up.
So the ministry of communications just went and established some rules and regulations preventing these companies from locking you into a contract (you can leave at any time with no penalty), you can keep your number when switching providers and the provider HAS to make sure you are going through as less hassle as possible. The ministry allowed stores to sell phones, which dropped the prices of the devices, and it allowed several new service providers into the market, which dropped the service prices considerably, while introducing unlimited plans.
Basically, if I want to switch service providers, I just call whoever I want to switch to, I tell them "I want to migrate my number to you", and they send me a SIM card and tell me to call a number with it, and within a day I'll get cut off the previous provider, have my number attached to the new SIM and get registered to the new provider.

In the USA, you still have these cancerous contracts. You ARE paying for the device, it's just added to your probably overpriced plan which you cannot leave without paying some sort of a fine and the rest of the phone's price, I assume. You are paying for the device either way, and in USA you also have overpriced plans which you can't quit.
>video games

Emulation is just stealing other peoples games you can't claim them as your own.

xiomi note 3 pro is only 141$ bro
and my mom has a phone which she got only for 130$ and its octa core even i have a 60$ phone which is also quad core bro android is amazing

>stamina locks
It's one of the fucking worst thing to happen to the industry.
>play x mobile game
>it's not great but pretty good
>game being pretty generous with constant free stamina refill
>play for awhile until reach certain player rank
>start to get pretty slugish, stamina cost per quest ramp pretty high later
>few ranks later
>only get to play 3 quests to get stamina drops to almost 0
>have to wait for nearly 24 hours for complete regen

easiest way to get people hooked is to start them off with tons of premium currency and then slow it down to a trickle so that they hit the skinner's box button as often as possible

>start them off with tons of premium currency
Too bad i didn't make it that far into the game.
Tip: the game i meant in the previous post is Chain Chronicle

i had $50k when I was 25. Bought a house and savings tanked. At least I still have $20K and earn at least $4k a month.

Looks like they just upresed the psp version instead of using the vita games as a base.

>he didn't get Transmission
Godtier game