Games you've played too much

ITT: Games you've gotten to know enough to do things you never thought possible before.

Just got the ps4 version of RE4 from a friend and I got this much on my first playthrough, and this is as I touch-down onto the Island. I've probably sold about 10 full heal vials to boot by this point.

How about you, Cred Forums? Is there any game you feel like god when playing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CQwbWxyIM0Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Magnum ammo
>No Magnum

why does everything look so cartoony? the older versions don't look like that.

Beaten every ship on Hard difficulty.

So much that I genuinely forget that people have a lot of trouble beating the game for the first time (including myself).

I never beat this faggot game, even on easy. pls teach me ur ways user

>Step 1: get flak cannon MK II
>Step 2: win

Saved up for "IT" which then I buy the Killer 77 and just empty those shells on it, and keep it around if I feel like it.

How do you even win with this loadout, did you just blow the med bay and teleport over?

>buy the Killer 77
>BUY
>Killer77
>77
Are you sure you've played this game before?

Tenchu wasn't exactly popular but I basically mastered every game that came out. I'd make sure I got max rank, never get spotted, and can pretty much play the game with my eyes closed by now. Even after all the hours I still can't choose a favorite out of all of them.

Wow, he put an extra 7 in by mistake.

I know, right.
Fucking casual.

Yeah, I accidentally pressed 7 twice. Amazing catch.

I don't always buy it though. I just prefer its base damage since you cant exclusive the broken butterfly by then, otherwise I totally would and max it out. BB is such a sexy and fun gun to use.

Magnum's a waste of money.

Yeah, but if you see how much money I had, which was too much, I pretty much did everything that would make the playthrough easy as fuck.

I bought a rocket launcher for Chief Mendez (the great Jew), Verdugo (the evil bus assassin asshole), and Salazar purely because it makes the bosses just aim-click-dead. Not to mention you keep all the ammo, which was kind of the goal with that playthrough.

Your mom is a waste of money.

I am assuming you are serious.

Kestral A and B are actually basically the best ships in the game (in terms of starting loadout). Kestral B is, in my opinion, the best ship in the game, but Kestral A starts with the best weapon in the game. Engie A is probably the easiest ship to win the game with the first time you play, simply because it allows you to mitigate most damage you take from fights (but are fucked against certain ships until you get actual weapons).

Firstly, Burst Laser II, Flak Cannons, Ion and Ion II are the top tier weapons. I would sell almost anything to get one of these weapons. Heavy Ion is also amazing but the other two are better. 1 Energy Bombs are all *amazing*.

Teleporter used to be overpowered as fuck and an auto-get for every ship because it gives you more scrap *and* makes the Flagship much, much easier. However, they changed the layout so you can't just ninja their weapon systems.

Defensive Priority:

Shield #2>Shield #3>Engines>>>>>>Shield #4.

It is almost never worth the fourth Shield upgrade. Engines are highly undervalued by newer players but are extremely effective (both mathematically against laser salvo's, but also because they help against missiles).

Try to keep ~90 Scrap at all times, because you want to be able to buy weapons from stores. You should get Shields #2 ASAP, but after you should be stingy until you have weapons you want.

Mantis is probably the only Crew member worth buying directly, if you have a teleporter.

You *will* have to buy fuel at some point, so it is good to do it earlier if you can afford to. Take the cost of Fuel into account when people surrender.

As a rule of thumb, I usually do:

Shields #2>(start saving for weapons)>Shields #3>DOOR lvl 2!!!!>Engines/Save for Cloaking/etc.

Seriously. Upgrade the fucking door.

If anyone hasn't used it, I suggest giving the mine thrower a try (maybe not on a first playthough though).

youtube.com/watch?v=CQwbWxyIM0Q

Pro tip, including the launcher itself, once you have 10 mines in your inventory they stop dropping. I like the mechanic because it pushes you to use the damn thing, and the ammo under 10 shots spawns pretty often.

I've played this game for over 300 hours, and that sounds like good advice.

Personally, I find the defence drone mk 1 to be invaluable. I've always found missiles to be a pain in the butt, so being able to negate one is awesome. Just don't get mk 2, it's awful.

>want to play Re4 on pc
>game only opens in windowed mode
>game has sound but only shows a black screen
[urge to kill rising]

VtMB. I've played it so much the Ocean House quest now fails to scare me. Wish I could say the same for the Tzimisce parts.
I also managed to cheat my way through character creation by adding more points than I'm allowed and got an interesting dialogue from Jack at the beginning. And I've beaten the werewolf on a fist fight (although it did take me lots of tries).

I agree that Defense Drone 1's are extremely great.

However, I personally would rather just save up the scrap for Cloaking. Defense Drones are not really that amazing against the Flagship.