Let's have a proper Nioh thread! Onimusha and Ninja Gaiden friends are welcome as well!

Let's have a proper Nioh thread! Onimusha and Ninja Gaiden friends are welcome as well!

youtube.com/watch?v=zHyLCgpDTLA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-E8FyqhNu9c
youtube.com/watch?v=0w29AAndzCw
youtube.com/watch?v=05TNhL11-jQ
youtube.com/watch?v=O7Iu8ZNYa_U
youtube.com/watch?v=cXoNKKNjJeA
teamninja-studio.com/nioh/us/demo.html
pastebin.com/VEHby7kd
youtube.com/watch?v=VIqb2Zp4xLM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kill yourself

Neat thanks, maybe we can talk about the game. I'll repost all the videos and info from that last thread.
youtube.com/watch?v=-E8FyqhNu9c 3:33 for start of Nioh section, 3:47 for the actual gameplay with spiders
youtube.com/watch?v=0w29AAndzCw Same level different playthrough
youtube.com/watch?v=05TNhL11-jQ 2:05 not gameplay just a lot of japanese words about the new changes
youtube.com/watch?v=O7Iu8ZNYa_U 2:18 for start, 2:37 for snow level gameplay start
youtube.com/watch?v=cXoNKKNjJeA different player same level

Change list
teamninja-studio.com/nioh/us/demo.html
gaijinhunter.tumblr.com/post/150475717907/tgs-nioh-balancing-toward-final-product This makes some of the badly worded parts a bit clearer.

Old Beta gameplay guide just cause - pastebin.com/VEHby7kd

is someone gonna dump dark souls webms?

I enjoyed genji. can i come?

hey man thanks for making this . i would like some discussion as well. In the other thread you were saying how 2 ranged weapons are unnecessary. i think having two weapons is good because you can switch from a silent weapon to a loud weapon easily wiithout going to the menu

so no one has taken the opportunity to translate these to engrish?

Why so, user?

Absolutely! If you didn't known already, beating the Twilight Hinoenma in the beta demo actually netted you Minamoto Yoshitsune's twin blades.

youtube.com/watch?v=VIqb2Zp4xLM

sure you can come

so what weapons would you like to see in the full game?

Ah right I was gonna elaborate, I wasn't the one that made this thread though, thanks goes to Nakamanon I think, if that's really you.
The thing about two ranged weapons is that it just seems a bit too much and loses commitment. Two melee weapons is understandable since they're a bit more different and there were many other factors making it more of a thing, but ranged weapons all work the same for the most part, with just different ammo, damage and being loud/quiet now I guess but that doesn't seem to matter so much as to justify having two equipped, since you didn't really have to swap often.
Mostly what I'm concerned with as well is that it pretty much makes rifles obsolete, because with two weapons why would you go for anything other than bow/cannon? Having the midway option isn't really needed there. It feels like adding extra equip slots for the sake of it.

there might be more types of ranged weapons to consider in the full game

I'm not anyone in particular, just an user who likes samurai games and doesn't enjoy platform war shitposting.

Sorry to disappoint ;_;

I really cant wait to play this. I loved the first beta, but didnt have time for the second. Have they overhauled things since then?

Also, im avoiding the videos for the most part now, because im concerned they plan to spoil everything. I cant image much fresh content remaining after two beta sessions with multiple bosses and area each.

that doll is creepy as fuk

>want to replay Ninja Gaiden 2
>mechs with automatic heat seeking rocket launchers everywhere

Post your Wirriams if you screenshotted them.

i havent screenshotted anything ,but out of all the webms i have , this is my OC

I love the nunchuks or however you spell it from Ninja Gaiden so I'd be lying if I didn't say I wanted to see something like that. Glad the chain sickle weapon is in the game.

which team wins Cred Forums?

Nice. I never get tired of seeing it.
Beautiful. I love the art direction for this game.

And here's my second character.

wait they confirmed kusarigama?

>mfw people cried that Ninjitsu got nerfed in the beta

they both cancel each other out and then have butt sex with each other

Hotsuma is not a gay!

That's true, though I can't really think of any others that they could add. I just can't shake the feeling of it being the case of them throwing it in there.
Damn, I was thinking you might be the same user that made the early threads, like the ones just before the Beta. Either way, it's nice having more people actually talking about the game.

god i hope they will balance it . Also what kind of spells are you guys hoping for in the full game?

I've made a few of them over the year! I'm the Australian guy who was dumping those screenshots when the alpha and beta demos first went up.

Are you the lmao2kat guy I talk to sometimes?

Supposed to be a picture with the weapon menu open and the weapon was listed or was it the skill menu with the symbol? I'll do a quick search and see what I can find.

So any chance they will optimize the game even further so it can run at 1080p 60 fps when it comes out? or will we find a balance at 900p 60fps?

You can see it in on the top left!

hell yes. cant wait to try it out. Hopefully they will have claw weapons as well

Who has the kappa webm?

Best part of the game

Wouldn't get your hopes up just from that, but the fact that they've done the weapon before shows they know how to do it. Now we just hope they do it.

yeah, it came out nowhere . i cant believe thats an actual thing they did. fucking japan