Excited for Kaladesh Cred Forums?

Excited for Kaladesh Cred Forums?

this shit still exists? How does hasbro still have the worst online TCG when they own the magic brand

They probably make close to zero dollars from their online games. I put in like 400 hours into magic duels but never any money. Its a lot of fun if you ignore the bugs. In the end, magic is magic, its hard for it to not be fun.

Nothing all that great looking in it.
Chandra is 4 ability walker, but none of them seem great.

The one mana counter a colorless spell seems pretty legit to me

Digital Magic is so shit it's not even funny.

>4 ability walker
?
Pyrogenius has 3 abilities

Yeah, and we are talking about Touch of Defiance.

wait what? chandra has two planeswalkers coming out?

One from regular packs and one from beginner's deck (made intentionally shitty because of this).

That's really dumb, but whatever. I guess I can make a deck entirely out of chandra planeswalkers now.

Magic Duels is ass, though

why would you not just play on Xmage, Cockatrice, or Untap.in

also POST COMMANDERS

Eh, nothing really for legacy DnT.
That sea serpent with affinity looks cool for my pauper UW tron though.

who /america/ here

Vendilion Clique were too expensive, also I wanted a 2 color commander.

Narset is a little too tryhard for me

as for USA colors I like playing Zedruu and playing a bunch of cards with shitty effects and handing them off to people

I made a ridiculously powerful Grixis deck where he just serves as another wincon.
It's a lot of fun, but it can be really hard trying to stop 3 other players from their infinite combos

I have the Dimir Mastermind as my main UB commander.

Console release when?

I use Wydwen mostly for Duel Commander, besides the ETB trigger + Tunnel Vision, it plays exactly like Vendilion.

Its already on console. Its on the xbone.

I honestly would love to have it for PS4 already. I've gotten nearly all of the achievements and booster packs on the PC version but would like to redo it for the Ps4 probs.

I'm tired of playing fucking Yugioh because PS4 has no other good card games. Ready for Gwent to drop though

They better add a fucking set filter to the deck builder if they're also doing Kaladesh.

Maybe I'll go grind out rank 1 too with my mono black zombie deck.

Its amazing how terrible the deck wizard is.

Still no phone app? Step up your game Wizard.

Been drafting Kaladesh on Xmage all night. Energy is amazingly flexible

Just did a test draft over at draftsim. What are my chances of winning a draft win a deck like this?

That deck is gargabe, desu

>no U/G artifact themed Legend

It's Garbage. MaRo killed it.

awful

G hates artifacts you dumbnuts

I'm pretty new so I'm a bit excited, going to a prerelease this evening.
I mean I played a bit MtG when I was a kid but I had shit decks and didn't know much about the game.

oh, I'm sorry user. I must be too sleepy, because I meant U/R

yet still It could become real one day

Best set since... Original Innistrad possibly?

BFZ was so bad it pushed me out of magic, this set was so good, it pulled me back in.

to expand.
Energy is a great addition to the game. The mechanic has existed in other card games, but this is the first time it's appeared like this in MtG. I just hope that add more interactivity, like the ability to steal energy from other players.

At first, I thought crew was neat, and just glad it was something original. Then after pre-release, I realised how much fun it really is. Not only to get powerful creatures early, but also to fight against, since you have more math to work out in terms of number of possible blockers versus total possible power of blockers, and weighing all possibilities.

I really wish hasbro would make a good online MtG game. MtG is fun at a competitive level but i don't see how grown people can play it. I can either have the time to play enough to git gud or I can have the money to play but not both.

How do people with a job play this shit?

>How do people with a job play this shit?
Budgeting. Knowing how to get the best bang for your buck. Buying a single booster pack at a time will cost you greatly. Going to a draft, paying like 15 bucks and coming home with 100+ cards based on what cards you drafted + your winnings is the most affordable way of playing MTG, assuming you're 1. good at drafting and 2. lucky.