SUPERPOWER THREAD

Alright Cred Forums, acquire a random superpower and then tell make a video game about that power.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Random

Other urls found in this thread:

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Swiss_Army_Appendage
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Bolt_Projection
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Vibration_Absorption
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Corrosion_Manipulation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Badassery_Embodiment
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Corruption_Empowerment
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Air_Transmutation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Goo_Generation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Gorgon_Physiology
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Benevorous
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Memory_Destruction
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Energy_Cutting
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Absolute_Law_Manipulation?useskin=oasi
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Author_Authority
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Reality_Warping
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Physical_Plane_Lordship
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special_Ops_Mastery
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Erinaceomorph_Physiology
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Gravity_Manipulation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Chi_Manipulation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Sneeze_Inducement
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Enhanced_Roar
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Manipulation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Self-Liquification
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Greed_Magic
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Platinum_Manipulation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Physical_Law_Immunity
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Discern_Motivation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Key_Creation?useskin=oasis
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Radiokinetic_Combat
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Spine_Manipulation
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Divine_Banishment
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Divine_Protection
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck enhanced hearing, im re-rolling.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Swiss_Army_Appendage
This is some shit luck I have.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Bolt_Projection

SHIEEEET

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Vibration_Absorption

Fucking weird, I guess I can stop earthquakes? A video game about stopping earthquakes?

> telepathic language instruction
Might as well be an edgy learning education game

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Corrosion_Manipulation
The game takes place in a steampunk setting, where Mankind's inventions and technology dominates the planet. Metal monstrosities and contraptions clutter the massive cities and citadels, choking the planet with their fumes. You play as (insert clever name), the manifestation of the planet's will. The planet has tasked you with destroying this technology and reverting mankind back to primitive levels of tech, so as to make them subservient to her will once more. Not sure about gameplay, probably beat em up or just plain action oriented with a large emphasis on ruining things and major landmarks, like Capital buildings and Statues and stuff

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Badassery_Embodiment

So basically Borderlands and Battleborn and whatever else gearbox shits out these days

sounds fucking awful user

>Corruption Empowerment

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Corruption_Empowerment

Oh neat I get to desecrate girl's minds through hypnosis

>Vaewolf Physiology

interesting

Sounds like you're describing some sort of Just Cause'ish game set in a steampunk setting. Might work.

Whelp, time to bow down to your new unstoppable, unkillable Omega God Cred Forums

Im thinking of a kind of sandbox type game

What kind of game would you make out of this?
The potential seem limitless to me.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Air_Transmutation

why is Element Lad's chest symbol literally a horse dick

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Goo_Generation

Okay.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Gorgon_Physiology

A Lesuire Suit Larry type of game where you are Medusa in ancient Greece going from town to town sucking every dick in sight from the shiniest royal dick to the filthiest peasant cock.

A kind of mess about game that has multiple worlds / universes to explore / kill if you feel like it.

Neat, I have always wanted to be Slaanesh.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Benevorous

You have the ability to drain either good or evil from a person to become more powerful, resulting in two possible endings: you either absorb all the evil from people and create a nigh-utopian society with yourself as emperor, or a rotten hive of people with no good in them who rule over with force Antagonists depend on which route you choose.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Memory_Destruction

Gritty, urban-centric futurepop where you battle to the top of the league in a hyper popular dueling game based around summoning and battling with a huge pantheon of creatures.

However, while the game is normally safe, the newest edition of the game has been released by new management, and the stakes for the league seem unusually high this time around...

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Energy_Cutting
Fruit Ninja

Neat, wanna go out sometime?

that sounds a lot better than the game I was going for

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Absolute_Law_Manipulation?useskin=oasi

Best one I've ever gotten from these, unfortunately in the worst thread to get it in.

Goo for it

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Author_Authority
Users have absolute control of all aspects of the Verse in which they exist, and can freely alter its nature, content, inhabitants, history, destiny, etc. All rules can be changed on a whim or flat out ignored, as the user is literally the one dictating them.

Users are fully transcendent existences, both "characters" and "storytellers" of reality, controlling it like an author controls a work of fiction, with the same absolute power and overwhelming authority.

Users can notably grant themselves any life they wish, change any aspect of it, or simply start whatever they desire. As long lives tend to grow more boring, they are likely to embrace the path of reincarnation, either within the same world, alternate worlds, or brand-new ones created for the occasion.

Looks like I kill anything. Why is this even a thing?

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Reality_Warping

Shiiiiieeeeeeet

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Physical_Plane_Lordship

Shiiiiieeeeeeett. Basically any game with a map/stage creator.

I have a feeling I'm in for a GOOed time.

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Special_Ops_Mastery
I'm gonna call my game Call of Battlefield: Tom Clancy's Ghost Ops.

No one steal my idea.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Erinaceomorph_Physiology

Now to look up my name + the Hedgehog for my costume

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Gravity_Manipulation
I'm gonna call me game Gravity Rush. And because I like girls, I'll make the main character a cute girl. And she'll fly around in this really weird, odd world.

I can into horse.

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Chi_Manipulation
AAA+ Fantasy Wuxia game. Based on a mixture of Japanese and Chinese Mythology.

Start off a generic guy, but learn how to channel your Chi to become an immortal, slowly building strength.
Take it one step further and games goes full Xianxia. aka. Dragon Ball Z is the end game.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Sneeze_Inducement

I have no fucking clue how this would be utilized ever

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Enhanced_Roar

Skyrim.

Can follow Hillary Clinton and make her have a sneezing fit every time she makes a public appearance.

This page triggers me every fucking time. What were they fucking thinking?

Cause mayhem
How many things can you ruin by making people sneeze
While a crane operator is moving a bunch of steel pipes, have him sneeze and drop them on explosive barrels, then have the firemen sneeze as they put the fire out, spraying each other

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Manipulation

This thread would be more interesting if we designed stands that have the super power in question.

>Fat Manipulation

I never get any good powers for this, its either complete crap or so overpowered its boring.

This is bullshit. Doom wouldn't hesitate in gutting an innocent baby if it would prove he's smarter than stretchy man.

You can control 90% of Americans. That's pretty cool.

>robbing banks by throwing fat people at the cops

Seems pretty legit.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Self-Liquification
>mfw

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Greed_Magic

>The user can utilize form of magic dealing with greed, also known as avarice. They can induce high levels of desire to keep anything the person has, throw attacks composed of greed, or any number of things. This kind of magic is often associated with precious metals such as gold.

This wiki is the weirdest shit. These superpowers have the fucking weirdest descriptions.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Platinum_Manipulation
>The ability to manipulate platinum

>Activision: The Game

>Known Users
>Literally one DC character called Platinum

Why not just stick it under Metal manipulation?

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Physical_Law_Immunity
wacky god incoming
start bowing and giving me fruit baskets peasants

>powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Discern_Motivation

It's perfect for this place.

They forgot to list the character Alex Mack from the secret world of alex mack.

>Doom wouldn't hesitate in gutting an innocent baby if it would prove he's smarter than stretchy man.

This is wrong. You read a biased, ill-informed synopses of Doom years ago(which was outdated even then) and I know this because the synopses you are referencing says "Doom would eat an infants head like an apple if it somehow proved he was smarter than Reed Richards." which you simply reworded, and now you think Doom is like that based on what you read in that synopses.

Doom all ready thinks he's smarter than Reed.

Doom would not kill babies for any reason unless it was for a needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few scenario, and more over, Doom would not do something that would make him look weak.

But yeah Doom has no reason to be there at ground 0 in a country that isn't his let alone crying over people he didn't know. If Al-Qaeda made Doom cry, the entire organization would simply be wiped from time itself within the hour.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Key_Creation?useskin=oasis

Kingdom Hearts lol

Detailed city, stealth game.
You can open all locks and know all passworda but you have no special powerd besides.
You have to steal some shit.

>dance manipulation

While DC tries to be pretentiously edgy, Marvel always tries to be pretentiously political.

Fat Black Transgender Hulk when?

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Radiokinetic_Combat

Don't know how this would work but it sounds cool.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Spine_Manipulation
The world is plagued by monsters, but it's dangerous to kill them for reasons. Instead you have to paralyze them, and it's difficult to do so without making some sort of physical contact with them. The monsters could be relatively small or thin and very fast. I'd like to think of it as a parkour game where your only weapons are stuff like sleep gas vials and of course your hands. Later in the game you could learn techniques that force monsters to the ground without needing to make contact, and it starts turning into more of an RTS or something afterwards.

Shit man, I don't know. This power just looks like a specific way of killing someone.

You could just rip out their spines your own spine and use it as a weapon

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Divine_Banishment
Gabriel Knight 4, Herr Knight hired to investigate ritual occultists operating within the Roman Catholic Church. His investigation eventually grants him the knowledge to deter and manipulate the fallen angels that are communicating with the cultists.

powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Divine_Protection

A 29 year old virgin is unknowingly destined to save the world after he reaches wizard status. With only two months left until his thirtieth birthday, he decides to resort to dark magic to get laid. Upon summoning a lust demon, he finds that he has Divine Protection imbued on him to keep him a virgin until he becomes a wizard. The lust demon, seemingly sympathetic to him, decided to set out on a quest to lift the virgin's curse and get him laid. The actual motivation of the lust demon is questionable throughout the game, making the relationship between her and the main character complex and interesting. At times she seems intrigued and even attracted to the power that the main character and the power he possesses, and sometimes her actions imply that the main character is just another person to manipulate.

Gameplay is basic first person dungeon crawler with turn based battles. Main character's divine abilities gains power as his sexual frustration rises. Lust demon's abilities lies in manipulating different enemies with sex, causing them to join the party and eventually become unique demons based on their archetype and stats.

Having different enemies in your party has multiple effects on how you interact with the environment. Example: Labworker can break your team into a lab with their key card. Soldiers can radio in and slim down security.

Also lots of H scenes. The gameplay would be very solid Shin Megami Tensei stuff, but there should be H-scenes as a nice bonus.