You're willing to go through the entire game just to replay that one section

>you're willing to go through the entire game just to replay that one section
What's her name Cred Forums?

>pic related
Battle of the 1000 Heartless in KH2

So you can mash triangle a bunch of times? Why not play a Dynasty Warriors game instead?

>not going through the entire fight in Limit form without pressing triangle once.

I never use the reaction commands. And i never got into DW. Everytime i go into the fight, its always with a different builds/set ups/gimmicks althought my favorite is still going straight melee. Hell its because of this one section that i realized "Oh shit! There are better spells than just fire and lightning?"

>Tfw Goofy dieded

That was great. Donald was pissed, mickey was pissed, sora was pissed, and everyone split up to kill heartless. I feel like ir would've had mire oomph or impact if the heartless didnt just poof.

>dat Cloud + Squall bro up

>Attacking cydonia with 26 troops in power suits and blaster launchers in xcom: ufo defense

For those of you that don't know what I'm talking about blaster launchers are late game weapons that fire what's more or less a remote controlled mini nuke.

You set waypoints and the blaster bomb follows the little path you set for it and obliterates whatever it lands next to.

It's what I always wanted since I was a kid. Needless to say I marked out even though it was only for 30seconds.

>mfw no one remembers Ufo Defense anymore

Megalith.

it's all about the faggy casual nu-XCOM bro

that whole scene was completely retarded

I'm probably the only person that thought the 1000 Heartless fight was a disappointment.

You were always surrounded by a wall of hearless that just stood there, and there was a handful actually active on the field to hit, and as soon as you killed some, a few more popped out seamlessly from the background.

I would've been impressed but you run into the same thing a few times elsewhere, like when you're fighting an endless swarm of red flying heartless and you fight until a hidden timer finishes

This, FUCKING THIS.

I think I was just too old when I played the game and wasn't as easily impressionable as the average underage (for back then) Cred Forumsermin

It was better back then on release. Looking back now it's easy to criticize due to hardware limitations. There was supposed to be more variety with Wyverns and Behemoths.

>It was better back then on release
I'm sorry, no, it was obvious what was happening. I mean, if you got caught up in the heat of the moment, good job, you immersed yourself
This might be it, which sucks because the promo for that part was like "AW SHIT THIS IS HAPPENING" tier but then come execution, it was just a regular heartless encounter with a nice "1000" illusion.

Not the last either, like that corridor from twilight Town you use to go to the final World.

1000 Heartless fight was just an illusion disguising a pretty common occurrence in KH2.

isn't this a game for 12 year olds?

>They dragged this shit out for 14 years

Every game ever made is for children.