Video games are boring

video games are boring.
convince me otherwise.
the last good game i played was persona 4
life is now hollow

You never liked videogames. Just used them as escapism. Fuck off, you're poison to the hobby.

yup they are

Stop playing shitty AAA garbage.

I don't care about your problem fag.

You guys should however, care about mine. I play on a toaster and got 66 dollars from selling dota stuff and have no idea what game to buy

halp pls

persona 4 is garbage though.

>Persona 4
>good

No, you just have shit taste to begin with.

You're right videogames are shit
Now make your own videogame learn how to code, draw and how to shill.

Modern games are super boring because they're all made by heartless corporations following formulas derived from focus group testing. Once you stop playing games on a console and start playing unique games on the PC they become fun again because they're unique and new like they used to be in the early 90s and late 80s.

Save up for a better computer, nerd.

Failing that buy Shadow Warrior Classic Redux.

buy rabi ribi

It's steambux you fucking mong, i can't buy a computer with steam money. And i'll look into that game, thx flim flam

Well user I don't know what you like. However since you named an RPG I'd suggest Grandia 3.

I don't know what's the problem, seems like your standards are pretty low if you liked P4.

reminder

I suggest trying more SMT games if you enjoy edgy plots and battling/collecting demons

I suggest Illusion games if you want to take your waifuism to the next level

aa

Kill yourself

OP checking in.
never considered that. thanks for the opinion.
gotcha
i feel like i'm disappointing people by liking most of those
i like indie shit and i have a soft spot for mid-tier 3rd party titles but thanks for coming out
i may be a fag but my toaster is better than your toaster
fair
enlighten me
considering.
you seem interesting to talk to.
checked it out. neato. makes me want to bring out the ps2.
snobbiness != superiority. i'd be curious to see what kind of games assholes like.
topkek
i'm ready.
aaa

This stupid comic makes me feel so bad every time.

>videogames are boring
>the last good game i played was persona 4
which is it? was persona 4 boring to you?

loved it. you can pick up the game and play it exactly how you want. dungeon grinding? sure. dating sim? why not. advance the story when i've got a few hours to kill. i enjoyed multiple play styles while sticking in the same universe. you can forget important shit jumping from game to game.

Video games aren't boring; you're depressed.

Persona 4 is just like SMT but simpler and with more text. There's really no reason to play it when SMT and other spinoffs exist.

Troll images with imaginary scenarios to make people feel bad.
Who actually thinks this shit happens?

i'm in a pretty good place. i just want that little slice of childhood back where i can get excited about a little bit of game time before i make dinner.
good smt to start with?
shh

Nocturne and IV are the most beginner-friendly. The older games are actually easier but they’re kinda archaic and hard to get into.

Check out God Hand. It is pure FUN