Ace Attorney Thread

>tfw Apollo is STILL the main character

Other urls found in this thread:

aceattorney.wikia.com/wiki/Phoenix_Wright
gyakutensaibanlibrary.blogspot.nl/2016/07/only-worries-when-they-announced-mayoi.html
youtube.com/watch?v=tfwP-XZ7ncU
youtube.com/watch?v=kqh1tJiAm74
youtube.com/watch?v=o-mMieINFZc
youtube.com/watch?v=-L29-dbnY7k
youtube.com/watch?v=Rz4ziiQoErw
youtube.com/watch?v=m8YDCekZYC4
gbatemp.net/threads/project-the-great-ace-attorney-dai-gyakuten-saiban-fan-translation.427572/
youtube.com/watch?v=VtkILcf6ijM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hope the next game focuses more on Athena or maybe even gives us something new with Phoenix. I appreciate their attempts at fleshing out Apollo but he's still really bland.

>He wants more Athena

I just want this trilogy to wrap up already. Maybe a soft reboot of the franchise.

Reminder

Where did Franziska go?

Athena has a lot of room to develop. 6-4 basically exists to show that she has a ways to go as an attorney. It would also probably mean more Blackquill, which can only be good.

>Design edgy cultured prosecutor
>Localisation team turns him into a massive weeaboo

I love everything about Blackquill

>Godot not in high
>Simon not in low
>Manfred not in mid
>No Elder God tier for Winston

Holy fuck what a shitty plen ranking.

>He doesn't like Blackquill

shamefur dispray

Taka was a more interesting character.

>As if that's a problem

I'd like to hear this actually,

Why do you think Simon isn't interesting / is boring?

>he doesn't like Apollo
>he wants a quadrillion games of the same fucking static character

Phoenix is a good character but he doesn't get any development outside of the first game.

I don't hate Apollo so much as I hate the fact that the game that introduced him was a fucking trainwreck revolving around the trainwreck Phoenix's life turned into when we looked away for like 10 seconds.

Isn't this what AJ was supposed to be, but they made Phoenix a character to not alienate the fanbase?
Isn't The Great Ace Attorney already a new soft reboot?

Part of that problem is that Apollo doesn't really have any personality to begin with, so no matter how much they try and develop him he will remain the same flat normal guy. He's basically just Phoenix without any of the stuff that makes Phoenix fun.

Some dickass spoiled for me that Dhurke was dead all along.

I'm on 6-5 part 2 and I just investigated Amara's Tomb - can someone please tell me it's not how it sounds, or there'll be some other twist that means I didn't get this goddamn game ruined for me?

>Dhurke was dead all along

I can tell you that this statement is in fact, false

His game was much better than DD

Almost a literal decade happened between 3 and 4.

I think he overextends his character a bit too much. I like him but not nearly as much as other prosecutors.

DD generally had that problem for me. It was just okay, none of the characters nor storylines (except maybe Athena, a bit) made any lasting impression on me, and it had too much setup to discover what were very boring secrets and misteries.

For me, AA has always been about exposing lies that are uncomfortable or one does not one to face or come to light, either because the trauma over them is heavy (2-2, 2-3) or because it's downright uncomfortable (2-4, 1-3, 1-5), or, of course, to cover up your crime. DD never did any of that.

He's a less introverted and impulsve Phoenix
I like him, but I would like to play as someone with more personality for the next game, maybe a little darker
Edgeworth in T&T was the best player character IMO, I want someone with a stronger personality like that, Phoenix would've been fine if he retained his hobo aptitudes
TFW you'll never have a Dhurke Sahdamadi: Ace Attorney game

Why bother making Athena the new MC when nips only want Phoenix?

Literally wrong. Apollo is a much more passionate character compared to Phoenix. He has his own thing going.

You're criticizing Apollo for not being Phoenix, when Phoenix isn't a very interesting character himself. Funny and smart, for sure, but as a character he isn't very deep (for AA anyway).

wrong

west wants phoenix, polls in nip constantly show apollo on top for god knows what reason

Blackquill was a much better character than Sahdmadhi

I'm kinda mad that in a game that's so centered on Apollo and even indicated that Thalassa would come soon to him and Trucy to tell them she's their mother they didn't still explain the origin of his bracelet.

Haven't played AA6 yet son, I wouldn't know.

I think you mean they want Apollo. It's probably the main reason he keeps getting more and more focus.

I didn't say anything about Phoenix being deep. Apollo isn't deep either. As I said, the problem with Apollo is his core character. He doesn't really have any defining personality traits or stand out in any way. He's just "no fun allowed normal guy."

Sorry, user. No use in giving you false hope like some will undoubtedly do. Still, the case is awesome even after the twist.

Let it go, and move on

Yeah but if we're gonna criticize Apollo then we might as well criticize Phoenix too.

Apollo mainly has that hot-blooded personality for him just as Phoenix has the quirky personality. He also gets a storyline of his own in 5 so that's pretty cool.

>Almost a literal decade happened between 3 and 4.

Literally two months happened between 3 and his entire fucking life falling apart.

DD was the soft reboot

around the world working with Interpol

>mfw after the last case
Rayfa trying to call Nahyuta onii-chan

Godot deserves to be where blackquil is.

Apollo isn't really hot-blooded unless you are talking about his "I'M FINE!" thing, which is just a coping mechanism. It's also the only notable trait he really has aside from being extremely normal and being annoyed at everything I guess.

For comparison, Phoenix can also serve as a straight man, but he makes it work much better because he still has his own traits that fit within the world, mainly his ability to constantly lampshade things but still roll with it. Apollo kind of feels like he just doesn't fit in with the rest of the world.

Godot is overrated

He does nothing of worth except be smug

>Apollo kind of feels like he just doesn't fit in with the rest of the world.

nailed it

Wasn't that adressed in 4 ?
it's one of the Gramarye's secret tool or something, Magnifi and Thalassa had one and Thalassa gave it to kid Appolo. It's made of a special material that fits its user really well and can expand/shrink, so when Appolo subconciously detects a lie, his twitch make the bracelet feel tighter. That's also why Magnifi could "tell if you're lying", the Gramaryes are gifted with great vision.
Phoenix uses that logic to discover that Appolo was Thalassa's son

It was explained in AA4

>tfw new forced backstory every game

And people were saying Athena was the mary sue.

literally not even close to what mary sue means

He drank exactly 17 cups of coffee during the second day of the third trial.

That's something!

>Apollo kind of feels like he just doesn't fit in with the rest of the world.
Because he's literally a 3DPD normalfag trapped in a world with kangaroo courts, spirit channeling, and Japanifornia. Without the whole "IM FINE" and "CHORDS OF STEEL" gimmicks, which get pretty tiring pretty quickly, he just doesn't fit.

Same with accusations against Athena.

>mfw Queen Amara gets fucking shot on the stand

Sahdmadhi was boring as fuck, I mean yeah he was a pious prosecutor but that's his whole character. So boring

Athena was never anything like a mary sue, it was just a forced meme.

True. He dethroned Klavier Gavin as the worst one.

don't forget the mommy issues

tfw despite being a complete dumbass who couldn't put two & two together for YEARS, Klavier was still a better prosecutor than Godot

KLAVIER A BEST KYS

REEEEEEE

Oh well, I don't remember that... gotta check it.

AA7 will revolve around the origins of Apollo's bracelet and how whoever gave it to him was involved in some big conspiracy with his other family
>AA8 will revolve around his (and Trucy's) mother and involve a bunch of baggage tied to her and how he's actually the prince of some other country
>AA9 will be about Apollo flying into space to do court battles against an alien judicial system, where we learn he is a saiyan

T. fujoshi

>implying there are AA fans who aren't fujos and/or that they remotely matter
t. delusional Phoenix/Maya shipper

>Spend entire trial proving literally only one of two people could have killed Inga
>Queen just throws Nahyuta on the stand like he could just magically teleport in

fuck this bitch wasting my goddamn time

I mean the game was amazing and probably a prosecutor like Sad was necessary to make the game work, but I still didn't really like him

He'd have been better if they played up more on the culture shock with him, instead of having 80% of his dialogue be him pretentiously insulting people.

Yeah I didn't understood his behavior, they made him a jerk who wouldn't learn from his mistakes for no reason

He was only pretending
It's a Revolver Ocelot situation where he put himself in 100% pretend mode and never broke out from character even in Japanifornia

>Klavier
>worse than le coffee masketta man

I had a dream where I thought up a retarded PW case, but hear me out:

Furio Tigre gets out of jail partly for good behavior, partly thanks to the mob boss pulling strings as he wants to continue getting his cash back. While yes it's a bit of a stretch since a minimum sentence for murder is like 15 years in California, we are talking about JAPANAFORNIA here; they could also throw in some kind of self-referencing justification about the prisons being overcrowded due to all the recent murders.

Despite still being under pressure from the mob boss, Tigre decides to get his life in order. He's also secretly eloping with Viola at this point. To pay back the boss and earn a living, he ends up starting a comedy show in which he plays the famous attorney Phoenix Wright on television and Viola, now with many injuries healed, plays PW's assistant Maya. Other characters include terrible knock offs of characters such as Athena, the judge and prosecutors. However, some people mistake the comedy show for actual courtroom filming and this gives the actual Phoenix Wright no end to headaches.

Unfortunately, prior to one major episode the mook who plays Edgeworth is murdered backstage. Furio Tigre is instantly blamed as the culprit after his history is drudged up.

VERY reluctantly, Phoenix Wright decides to take on the case after hearing Viola's impassioned plea that Furio Tigre really has turned his life around for the better.

Does Ace Attorney Online ever happen anymore around here?

Your forgetting how non threatening and boring Klavier actually was, Sad Monk is pretty dull but he still puts up a better fight and is more interesting than both Klavier and Franziska (whilst she's prosecutor)

Yes, the general is still alive.

He really reminds me of Sahwit on that gif

Yeah but how would pretending to be an ass to phoenix helping him cover his slavery for the queen

Ah, I looked it up and realized that I had forgotten something. Tigre had already payed back his debt to the boss.

But that having been said, the boss might consider pulling strings anyways to get Tigre out as part of a deal to extort even more money from him. Another corroborating detail could be that Viola convinced the boss as Tigre had, in the end, taken good care of her.

I dunno why I thought of this idea. I wasn't a huge fan of case 3-3 but I actually did like Furio Tigre and Viola, so that might be it. I also think the gimmick of that ridiculous guy acting as Phoenix was hilarious.

Post your face when 6-5

>Apollo does "The Point" so hard it knocks 6 armed guards off their feet

>Apollo knocks over an entire tyrannical regime
>He's still surprised when Phoenix praises him

>Rayfa gets more character development in 3 cases than Maya did in 4 games

>overthrows an entire country's regime
>finds himself incapabel of leading his own law office

Dude's literally only good at being a lawyer

His social skills are hillariously poor

>AA7
>Khura'In
>Apollo finally getting his own story
>Rayfa being awkward around her new onii-chan
>Datz
>Los Angeles
>The static trio of Phoenix Maya and Trucy being boring and shit
>Athena and Simon memes if we're lucky

I'm looking forward to it

JFA is getting real annoying with obvious answers not working because it isn't time yet

arghhh and the psylockes just encourage pixel hunting everywhere

>His social skills are hillariously poor
How so?

Investigation sections with him are magical because he's awkward around everyone because he's normie fuck because he's in the wrong universe

Those are the primary drawbacks of AA2. But keep at it, the final case is probably the best in the whole series. And T&T stops with the arbitrary evidence bullshit.

I'm stuck on a damn testimony in case 3.

GameFAQs seems to get stuck on the Seance vision but that didn't trouble me, actually so I can't seem to find any help pertaining to the part I'm at.

There are probably spoiler-free walkthroughs around

You're literally on GameFAQS, yet you can't think to actually look at the FAQ section?

>Just finished Spirit of Justice

This is now my favourite Ace Attorney game

I can think of few things that are bad about it, and even then they're very minor. It was so fucking good.

Thanks to spoiling myself, I wonder if I will like it as much. I know I drained a fair bit of intrigue from some of the character relationships thanks to poking my nose around like I shouldn't have.

I dunno, I don't typically consult FAQs for visual novels! Shut up!

I got spoiled that Dhurke was dead, so all through 6-5 I was prepared for him to be the victim as Inga or someone killed him. Was still blown away by the twist that I somehow still didn't see coming

Athena already had an arc. It was neatly wrapped up in Dual Destinies. The game presented her, gave her a backstory and resolved it at the end with no loose ends.

Unlike Apollo who has had three poorly written arcs now.

how many nicknames does Phoenix Wright has so far?

Fighting Phoenix
Turnabout Terror
Nick

what else has he been called?

WHO WAS PHOENIX TALKING TO IN THE POST CREDITS SCENE?

COULD IT REALLY BE...?

Mr Wrong

I think he's saying he just wants her as the main playable attorney, not for the story to revolve around her. Get a different character with a different first-person perspective to play as.

aceattorney.wikia.com/wiki/Phoenix_Wright

Expand "nicknames" and you'll get a whole list.

It's my second favorite right after AAI2. 6-5 was god-tier and the twist was just great. Doubt anyone saw it coming.

Phoenix Wright, the Stepladder Fright

Well, I suppose. I like Athena but I'm okay with her being supporting cast and occasionally jumping into the protagonist seat. I like the law firm feel of the new games.

Yes

Maybe.

That I agree with but what I know about the ending of this game, will that be relevant going forward? Unless they're going to keep this two-setting premise in future games.

All the twists in it were so fucking good

I can't remember a trial that fucking long since Bridge to the Turnabout. It was like 6 hours long.

>Dhurke "lost consciousness" in the temple and then woke up a moment later
>has A BIG SECRET and he DOESN'T HAVE LONG TO LIVE
>a spirit channeler that was thought to be dead could be just about anywhere, also Nayna disappeared mysteriously
When he disappeared during the trial, I realized what was going on, but I got the time of his death wrong.

These threads are still going?

Is there any room for doubt?

>he's normie fuck because he's in the wrong universe
That's what makes his investigations boring as fuck though. He takes everything way too seriously and gets easily irritated in the most stereotypical tsukkomi fashion.

No brakes on this train

newest release came out like 2 weeks ago dude

>Apollo never says "a dragon never yields"
fucking ruined

when does the dlc case come out in the west?

I'd rather he just flashback constantly to Dhurke saying it as I love that voice actor.

Me too man, but he actually says the line at the end, it just doesn't have voice acting even though Nahyuta and Dhurke do. It bothers me more than it should.

He voices Garen in League, Jarraxxus in WoW too.

Thursday 29th.

>Jarraxxus in WoW
Shit, I knew I recognized that VA.

He also voices Lü Bu in Dynasty Warriors and Takeda Shingen in Nobunaga's Ambition: Sphere of Influence but nobody will know what that is.

Jamieson Price's best role will always be Lordgenome in Gurren Lagann.

>gets easily irritated
Because he's bullied 24/7 by everybody. I would get irritated too. Also 6-2's investigation was pretty funny

Phoenix also gets bullied 24/7 with physical abuse on top of that, and he takes it like a champ. Apollo is just a no fun allowed guy.

>Apollo flashes his ass
>A dragon never yields
Too silly and embarrassing

>People want Wright agency to play the main protagonists in AA7
Just let it go and move on. at this point I'm really starting to want something new.

I could totally see Datz doing such a thing if he had an ass tattoo.

Me too, but I don't know if Capcom will ever let Phoenix die.

Where's the drawthread?

I don't get it, it was Apollo's mum right? So what?

I loved the new game but the prosecutor was so shitty.

I really hope they let him go, and move on.

He will have at least a cameo in the next game.

I really liked the amount of fanservice the main game had. Like Edgeworths role in 6-5, wasn't too forced like DD, and it made sense for him to be there. Not too much like the AAI games and not too little.
I really wish there'd been an investigation segment with Maya though.

>implying he won't be a defendant in the next game
you know it's going to happen

Well Apollo has always been more professional than Phoenix
>bluffs less
>Calls his friends by their last name in court
He's trying to be a good lawyer but constantly getting shitted on by everyone, including Wright

And that's why he's a boring normalfag.

Literally euthanize yourself.

Funny enough, I actually enjoyed playing more as Apollo than Phoenix this game

>Apollofags are just as irritable as the bland character they worship so much
Like pottery.

Read what they're actually saying to Apollo and envision what Apollo might have done to deserve it. Apollo is a no-fun-allowed bore that gets triggered by literally anything and everything. He needs to learn how to laugh shit off.

He can't even take a compliment when Phoenix gives it to him, for christ's sake.

I honestly don't remember this

It happens when you present the lawbook to Dhurke in the detention center. It's not required.

Capcom pls

How the hell does it go into ass tattoos tho? Is it because of the dragon mark on the book?

Dhurke says to get rid off the book or he'll shove it into Apollo's ass. Apollo promptly does so and implies heavily that his ass is forever scarred and wounded after a bad tattoo session in his early teens.

Dhurke jokingly says that Apollo has a dragon tattoo on his butt.

I want to cum inside Rayfa!

>that navel

>Wanting to stick it in this shit-tier tsundere

Will the growth spurt happen?

>shit-tier tsundere
but she's a god tier tsundere

>shit-tier tsundere
I genuinely fucking hate tsunderes and even I like Rayfa. She was annoying as shit at first but she started to grow on me

What went wrong?

Godot should be like six steps below Manny

She grew on me too. Like a tumor.

Daily reminder that this guy not only survived 3-5, but escaped prison and became the phantom

I want to protect those armpits

Just made it to day 2 of case 5. Everything is so fucking obvious now. This case is really fucking shit. Probably the worst final case in the series, actually.

>Queen kidnapped Maya so she can draw power from the Holy Mother
>Queen obviously going to transform into muh evil queen, making her obviously the last boss
>Dhurke obviously fucked the previous queen, the good one, who is then revealed to be Sad Monk's mother.
>The Queen poisoned the previous Queen to get in power, once again her being the most obvious last boss in the series

Honestly, I'm going to continue but this case is a drag. Everything is so obvious.

Also

>Maya is held hostage, AGAIN

Fucking boring.

I don't know why, but since the dawn of time I would read the Judge's lines in a voice like Jamieson Price's so I was pretty surprised when I heard him as Dhurke.

One thing I haven't seen brought up much is how fucking on-point Apollo's writing was. He had a sense of subtle nihilism throughout most of the game which contrasted well with all the retarded situations he was in. And all his interactions with Dhurke felt incredibly natural for someone who hadn't seen him in 10+ years.

I loved him as the Count of Monte Christo in Gankutsuou, but for some reason his most memorable role to me was as the tutorial voice in Catherine. Even though I only watched an LP of that.

beat the case nigger

If everything is so obvious, how come 50% of your post is wrong?

Did 5-3 go according to keikaku for Klavier?

He never gets suspected of being the killer once, yet he's the most suspicious person in the case.

Kek

you daft motherfucker. Play the fucking game, you piece of shit.

You're wrong on ALL accounts.

Fuck you.

>So obvious
Half of the shit you posted is wrong though

Closing my eyes to this thread don't worry

Just came here to either look like a smug smart guy who's totally right or a complete retard (This is what I want to be)

I'm actually really liking this case. The only thing I actually dislike was Maya being held hostage.

God I got fucked over and missed out the first two week hype with you guys.

you're a complete retard don't worry

>tfw the ending where we get a queen that wasn't raised as a spoiled brat is non-canon

Apollo is the only straightman in the AA universe, and that's what I love about him. While Nick mostly rolls with the insane day-to-day bullshit, Apollo acts more like a normal guy who was just tossed into the world. I think it makes for a nice contrast between the two, and if he didn't acted more like Nick people would be bitching that he has no personality.

I was hoping for an ending where Pearly beheads anyone who is taller than her.

so that explains why the phantom was so retarded

That goes against her nature, and she would be having Maya executed in that case.

Apollo is my boy and for once a game did him justice and he was easily my favorite part of SoJ

A-At least I called Sarge being a girl

Because she said papa instead of dad/daddy

>Armie got more character development in the last 5 minutes of her case than Maya in 4 games

On a side note, the ending left me some doubts.
If Apollo is the son of Jovi and Lamiroir, but he was un Khura'in while his father died, why does he have the Gremarye magic bracelet?
And in any case, why does Sahdmadhi know how it works and can control it freelyfrom distance?

Why can't we ever have nice things in Ace Attorney?

>tfw AA7 is gonna have Apollo solving Thalassa's murder

>DD's ending was the murder of his best friend
>SoJ ending is the murder of BOTH his fathers
I'm legit scared AA/ final case kills either Phoenix or Juniper.

It's a game about murders, you know.

Honestly couldn't really give a shit if it was Juniper, besides a bit of DD they barely interacted. Killing Phoenix seems something waaaay off from what they would do. I'd say Thalassa is plausible considering the ending of AA6 and specially considering how she is connected to both Apollo and Trucy

I don't know how much of a shock would be to him seeing Thalassa die though.
He cared massively for his best friend and Dhurke, on the other way.

People who have seen Apollo naked:

>Athena
>Ga'ran
>Her guards
>Phoenix
>Nahyuta
>Dhurke

What a slut.

Well then imagine them introducing her in 7-1, having her be there throughout the entire game. They start having better character interaction, and them BAM, they kill her off in 7-5. That would be a bit too many dead parents for Apollo tho.

Trucy calls Phoenix "daddy" though

I hope you look forward to the next game!

Considering the character she is it would be hard to make her relevant over the course of a game, even if SoJ's character growth is so good it may happen.
But I'm really starting to believe that they enjoy killing everyone related to apollo.

anyone else want to bone Ga'ran

Daily reminder to play Attorney Online, yesterday the Cred Forums server had 70 people online! There's 30 right now.

There's also a new client and shorter cases.

>Trucy might be next
Guys, I'm scared

Good interview from Yamazaki and Eshiro if you fags haven't seen it already. Lots of insight into the development of AA6 and how they listened to feedback.

gyakutensaibanlibrary.blogspot.nl/2016/07/only-worries-when-they-announced-mayoi.html

>....It would seem, Apollo....
>...that not one, but two auspicious creatures dwell deep within you:
>A fierce dragon and a virtuous phoenix that shall scatter the clouds hiding the heavens!

This single bit of dialogue cemented 6-5 as one of the best cases in the series for me.

>And the characters, especially Reifa (Rayfa), are very popular.
She better return

I'm guessing everyone here are VN fans? This is barely a video game.

Ace Attorney is primarily an adventure/puzzle game. Half the game is point-and-click investigations and the other half is figuring out logic puzzles. Then it's wall wrapped together in a fucking great story.

YOU are barely a video game

>Apollo's love interest
>didn't show up in what was essentially Apollo Justice 2

I fucking hate visual novels.

Apollos love interest is Trucy.

But that's forbidden love!

Yeah, we know

It was one sided and he didnt gave a shit

Too bad, Juniper a qt

What was his Uendo game?

Franziska gets too much shit. She makes about as many inciteful comments as she does bullying Phoenix, people overexagerrate the latter. She is better as an assistant-type character though, sure.

Klavier on the other hand was god awful. Pretty much plays cases for you insisting everything you say is something he knew already but didn't mention beforehand for no particular reason, his overly long air guitar animation getting repeated over and over again got old quickly. He's not even "nice" like some of you guys insist he is, he knew that Kristoph having knowledge that he shouldn't have regarding the Zak Gramarye nonsense wasn't right but decided to do nothing about it until Apollo/Phoenix brings it up again years later, for no particular reason.

Young Gregory or young Mia games could be nice.

Good, she's terrible, I can't believe anyone would want the dumb friendship trio to return.

Only Hugh was remotely entertaining, but he's still a massively incompetent asshat.

When will best detective come back?

Just finished the full DLC case.

It's shit.

AAI3, first victim

>PIratefags with shit opinions
Who knew?

I'll wait for you to crawl back asking for forgiveness

She also doesn't give a shit about Phoenix, to be fair.

Where did you get it?

Asking for a friend.

Is it legal to upload it here? If so, I'll upload it for you.

Where there even any pun names in the DLC case? Because if they where they all flew straight over my head

Why? Is the place where you got it from not available anymore?

my dick demands it

>Interviewer; By the way, the length of Reifa’s skirt was whose idea again?

>Eshiro: Fuse’s idea

BASED FUSE. Also I'm surprised how much feedback they took into consideration. It really shows in SoJ

I don't want to get banned for posting this, but here it goes:

mega:///#!EFFzFQwT!WOXRTVAz7LST7dEZEZo4TGvR7U58c-8eYtxCVx1hlqQ

>went in expecting for my dick to be diamonds whenever she was on screen
>ended up just pitying her and wanting Phoenix to adopt her by the end
fuck

Yes, it's him, Blickwinkel.

Thanks user, don't worry, there hasn't ever been a problem with that here.

Does it work in an EUR game/system?

Can I ask for some advice, guys?
I liked the first three games a lot, but I could barely get through the first case in Apollo Justice because I thought it was fucking terrible. Should I give it another shot? Does it get better later on, or is it likely I will hate the rest of the game as much as I did the first case?

What was what you didn't like about it? It sets the main plot of the game, so i don't know what to think if you don't like it to begin with.

No, but there is a fix for that.

Firstly, that DLC is for the American version which you can get here:

mega:///#!cVUgSTRD!tvW3R-TuU0dYfK9rkHJuvJ7qzLUnBGEi2PCsU72on6s

Then, you must also this:

Enable the region emulation option in Luma...
and then go to SD\luma\locales (create folder if it doesn't exit) and make a text file called 000400000018F400.txt
And in that txt, put the text:
USA EN
And that should sort it.

PS: Would it interest people if I created a pastebin with AA downloadables in the event of us becoming a general at /vg/?

Would I need to replay the first case if I get the USA version? Can I switch my savegame?

>in the event of us becoming a general at /vg/
There was already an Ace Attorney general around two years ago. I don't know what happened but suddenly it stopped.

You can backup your EUR save easily, just load case 1, save on the first moment and then import the EUR save.

well, if there is interest for a pastebin I'll make it later when I get home :)

The first case is often considered to be overall the best case in the game

>Rayfa isn't actually this busty

Why would the royal family lie to me through the Plumed Punisher? Its time for a revolution, I say

>New main character is a cringey bitch
>Phoenix is suddenly a bum
>Kristoph out of fucking nowhere, supposedly has a rich history with Phoenix even though we've never seen or heard of him him before
>Crime scenario is retarded ("Okay, we're gonna make Phonix look like a cheater... by setting him up in the cellar of some no name bar and only have two (2) witnesses, one of witch is the other poker player")
>The evidence and logic of the trial generally made no sense

>Present photo of Apollo's dad to Athena
>She calls his dad manly
>Apollo gets irritated
>Athena realizes Apollo wants her to call him manly and laughs at him

When will Apollo finally score, he has women everywhere but just can't catch a break

that's the same reason I guessed it

My only problem with the first case it's that while indeed it is a great case, it's a horrible first case. It prolongs itself too much to be one. AA6's first case also takes too much to solve.

>character sings
>speech beeps go along with the music
youtube.com/watch?v=tfwP-XZ7ncU

>Phoenix is suddenly a bum
He became like that during the 7 years after the trilogy.

>Kristoph out of fucking nowhere, supposedly has a rich history with Phoenix even though we've never seen or heard of him him before
That history began with Phoenix getting disbarred.

It's the best case in AJ so here it is.

The good thing about AJ is how it develops certain characters in surprising way. It's probably the weakest game in the series but I found it entertaining nonetheless.

If you really hate it that much jump read story summary on wiki and jump straight to Investigations or 3DS games

Apollo spends most of his life being bullied, which is why when Phoenix finally compliments him he's in disbelief

Give her a few years. Hell she still has a better body than Maya does at 14.

Phoenix spent most of his life being bullied as well. He just decided to not let it bother him so much instead of being a giant stick-in-the-mud about absolutely everything.

Is there a proper 3DS emulator yet? I wanna play this but I'm not dropping a hundred bucks for a game I'm going to play once.

What about Dual Destinies? VS Professor Layton? The Great Ace Attorney (it's being fan-translated)?

explain to me pls
I STILL don't understand how Inga's murder was carried out. He was somehow stabbed, without Maya noticing, by Ga'ran posing as Dhurke. I get he had the disorder but shouldn't he recognize any other traits of his fucking wife?

And for Amara. Did her channeling rite session last 15 mins or what? How could she have thrown off the time off death and been seen at the rite?

And how did the ever-watching royal guards never ever during the 23 years notice them swapping places?

Not in a playable state.

Just buy a 3DS nigger if you want to play the games.

Have you accepted datz as your husbando in life?

Maya wasn't there, she was channeling Dhurke the whole time he was with Apollo.

Remind me why 6-4 wasn't a japanese DLC only case and the japifornia part of 6-5 was 6-4 instead.

The only thing that saved that case from dumpster-tier was uendo, best trap and blackquill

Apollo's ringtone>Phoenix's ringtone

Deal with it, fags.

I hope Tahrust enjoys looking down from heaven/the twilight realm/whatever and watching Datz rail his wife every night.

>Love Interest

Apollo is a harem protagonist tho.

>AA7
>EVERYONE wants his third horn.

Reminder that DGS will never be localized because Los Angeles

I'm so glad we won't have to deal with apollo at all in the next game if there will be one

Tahrust? More like Jahust

Tahrust is a fucking dick so he deserves it

>implying the game won't revolve around him, with only one other case as Phoenix and Athena

Phoenix is not Apollo, so far Apollo has grown up with his father being dead and thinking his mother was dead and having being shipped to a US orphanage by his foster dad without even hearing a word from him in over 10 years. Not to mention he was studying law under Kristoph of all people. Worst thing that happened to Phoenix was that people thought he stole someone's lunch money and the situation with Dahlia. Be lucky Apollo is the way he is now, he could've been so much worse

He was alive when he appeared in the courtroom lobby at the end of case 3

>play the games in reverse order
Personally, I would recommend newbies to play the AAI games before Apollo Justice, following he game timeline, and because AA4, 5 and 6 are somewhat related.

>Ghost Trick
I finished it today and i loved it. But I wouldn't say it's like AA just because Takumi made it. It's a highly plot-driven game with a lot of twists and has a dog named Missile, but the similarities end there. The gameplay, the pace, the generall style are completely different.

>I'm so glad we won't have to deal with apollo at all in the next game
hahahahaha

Rayfa's flat is definitely part of her charm, though.

I went in expecting nothing, then having my dick turn diamonds because I wanted to hatefuck her and now she turns my dick into diamonds because I want her to dom me

>Tahrust is a fucking dick
He was trying to protect his wife and his unborn child, cut the man some slack

>reverse
Why did I type that? release, obviously.

>Worst thing that happened to Phoenix was that people thought he stole someone's lunch money and the situation with Dahlia.
That's because we don't actually know much about Phoenix's backstory when you think about it. All we know was that he was friends with Edgeworth and Larry as a kid at school with the lunch money thing, he was in a relationship with Dahlia and then went on to become an attorney.

There doesn't seem like there's much more to learn about Apollo, but he'll probably get yet another arc in AA7 where he continues to be the same character.

She probably won't stay flat. She's at least bustier than Maya is.

I'm trying to find the part where Ga'ran herself makes the guilty verdict, in a let's play, but I can't find it. When was it? Before or after Dhurke's testimony? Was it optional?

DGS2 is presumably the last game which is going to be released on 3DS. Too bad there won't be a platform anymore where you can play the whole AA series.

>something new
go experience dgs 1 and soon 2

Yeah I'm really worried about how the series will transition to the NX. Obviously the first three games worked on a single screen platform but the series really works well with two screens to the point where I can't imagine playing a game without them.

If they wanted us to learn more about Phoenix's backstory they would've by now. The only thing really that they could mention is Phoenix's parents, but they would've done that by now. When Edgeworth was introduced we found out his dad was dead. When Maya was introduced we found out her mother abandoned her and her father was dead. When Trucy was introduced we found out her father was an asshole and her mother had amnesia. There's really nothing interesting we could learn about Nick's past. Also the next game would most likely be about Athena, not Apollo. Though he might get featured in a DLC case

Hope we get some sorta scenario in AA7 where Trucy ends up in Khurain and Reyfa ends up in Japanifornia, somehow.

user who said 6-5 is so predictable here

Honestly I (and probably all of you) knew Dhurke was going to be the final defendant. But NOT LIKE THIS

But holy fucking shit I was so wrong already. This case is HYPE

I'm already crawling back here with my tail between my legs and I've only played 20 minutes

Tahrust was a really good husband, but his wife was too good for him anyway.
The amount of bullying Apollo receives isn't even comparable to the amount of physical and verbal abuse Phoenix had to endure for all these years.
They just have different personalities, period. Apollo is loud and hot blooded, while Phoenix is more chill and acquiescent.

>butterfly spirit medium daughter girl with butterflies as her trait wasn't in the spirit medium game advertised and teased with pic related
I'm just a bit disappointed

I was thinking about this as well and it made me wonder why people were so adamant about getting rid of Phoenix back then. The most common reason I saw was because his story ended with T&T yet Phoenix hardly had a story to begin with. Besides his classroom drama and his relationship with Dahlia with Dahlia he wasn't given a backstory unlike Apollo who had the last 3 games revolve around him.

good to know

>His real father dies in a fire.

>Mentor was a psychopath.

>Grew up an orphan, foster father shipped him back to his birth country when he was too old to understand what the hell was going on.

>Makes a best friend, they are inseparable. Said friend gets murdered in cold blood years later.

>Meets his foster brother again, and he's a dick for reasons Apollo cannot comprehend.

>Finally gets to meet his foster father again, warms up to him once more after being initially icy, even gets his life saved by him, but SURPRISE, foster dad was dead all along - also murdered.

>For all he knows, his birth mother thinks him dead (though we know better).

>By the time he has to see his birth father's death through said father's eyes, he feels nothing, he just uses it to catch the culprit.

>Even so, his father died thinking his infant son was going to perish in the fire, too.

Apollo...Apollo had a hard life.

I wonder if he's ever drunk himself to sleep.

Not to the same level as Apollo
and I'm absolutely fine with that to be honest, AA MCs don't need tragic backstory type stuff given that the sort of people that they work for cover that already anyway. I kinda liked that for most of AJ, Apollo seemed like he was just a lawyer guy caught up in this mess.

It happens right before the guards storm in and before the final Thought Route.

>they didn't channel michael jackson so apollo could meet his dad instead of using the shitty 2nd tier seance
this also made me disappointed

Can you imagine what would happen if Jove was channeled though.

He died thinking his baby son was going to follow suit.

The moment he was channeled, he'd probably go nuclear.

>he feels nothing
He actually hesitates a bit before deciding to watch it.

>Not to the same level as Apollo
Nigga Phoenix got tazed and whipped into unconsciousness, fell off of a cliff and got hit by a speeding car that threw him into a light pole. Apollo doesn't even come close to that even after nearly drowning. Part of the reason he even gets bullied so much is because he's a non-fun allowed guy.

>The last thing you see before dying is your infant son crying while the whole building is on fire and ready to collapse
>The last thing you think is that you failed to protect your son while both you and him burn alive

Who knows what the hell would happen if he got channeled.

So why do people think 2-2 is a bad case? 2-1 I can understand, but 2-2?

This is news to me.

2-2 is meh

Really? Every thread says JFA only had one good case, 2-4

Am I the only one who fapped to the clown chick's feet in 6-4?

I liked her balloons more.

There's also Redd White punching him, Godot throwing hot coffee at his head and Blackquill cutting his ahoge off.

I was really hoping her breakdown was going to have them pop

And the madmen actually did it

Wasn't it much earlier in the case? And I mean the "GUILTY" spelled out and the camera focused on her instead of the judge, but no actual game over.

>literally baloon tits
Probably the biggest disappointment in the Judge's life.

2-2 is ok aside from Maya being the accused, which was still only the second time. It wasn't a spectacular case compared to 2-4 though.

Really the biggest issue with JFA is 2-3. It says alot when the only potentially likable character is the murderer.

Yes, because everyone was too distracted by her balloons and the likelihood that they were actually that. I did end up feeling really sorry for her though.

>mfw twisty, twisty, twiiiist!

>AA1: Guard's Elegy
>AA2: Elegy of Surveillance Cameras
>AA3: Prisoner's Elegy
>AA5: Elegy of the Bulletproof Glass
>AA6: Cold-Glass Elegy, Iron-Bar Elegy

they knew they were out of things to have elegies for so they made a new detention center up, crafty bastards

So is SoJ everyone's GOTY?

I seriously can't think of anything else that's come out this year that' was this good, especially since Zero Time Dilemma and Mankind Divided were such disappointments.

I want to fuck Dhurke

You posted the same pic yesterday user. Was Mankind Divided bad?

Contain your orgasms Amara
You already fucked him at least twice

How come everyone was so sympathetic with Geiru at the end of 6-4? She murdered a 70 man in cold blood for revenge. Sure he was a dick but they're not normally sympathetic towards killers like that.

yeah, I'm still pissed

That bitch is way too stupid and horrible for that perfect husbando.

Do you think when Tah'rust Inmee and Beh'leeb Inmee fuck Beh'leeb Inmee says "Thrust Inmee"?

Sorry, you're right. It's 20:55 of this video youtube.com/watch?v=kqh1tJiAm74

nice, thanks

Probably because she actually showed remorse for it and that it was due in large to said old man was kind of a dick with VERY poor communication skills.

Pretty sure people were sympathetic with Tah'rust as well.

Why did he have to be literally the oldest guy in the game, older than the old man high priest and Dhurke? This is the only issue with my new husbando

>Phoenix reunites Thalassa, Apollo and Trucy
>Maya comes in and channels Jove
>explain stuff
>Maya then channels Zak
>explain more stuff

Phoenix considered Beh'leeb's murder to be in self defense (even though he didn't outright say it), and found Tah'rust Inmee to be noble in how far he went to protect his wife, even if it meant throwing Maya under the bus.

It was a messy situation but ultimately they were viewed as tragic and I personally agree.

Also one of my favorite "breakdowns" of the series for me.

Because she was stupid enough to murder her own father over some japanese honor title thing

As a footfag I didn't find her feet sexy. In fact, I don't like the feet of any AA girl in general.

Dragon Quest VII is easily GOTY

To hell with Zak, man. It pisses me off that Trucy idolizes the guy, she's old enough to remember that he abandoned her.

>Maya then channels Zak
NO KEEP THAT FUCKER DEAD

>Maya then channels Zak
NO

Taifu wasn't her father.

Is Gerald the only character in both fiction and non fiction that Phoenix Wright could not defeat?

Yeah if you are going to summon Zak someone is going to die.
He is probably going to run away and accidentally kill maya somehow

>channels Jove
>He wakes up screaming about the heat and how painful it is
>channels Zak
>last memory is Kristoph standing in front of him with grape juice

How come she has the same last name? Uendo as well.

It's the same thing as with the Gramaryes, they're just stage names.
I think.

Give me a gif of the new wagging head/thinking animation of Ema and no one gets hurt

I want AAI3 starring Blackquill.

Kay can show up and they can bond over being weebs

So when will the main game get motion captured animations just as dsg to amend the shit quality cutscenes and improve animations?

>athena in the animated cutscenes
lel

>yfw THIS happened

Why does this make my dick hard

AA6 already used motion captured animations

Source:

This is amazing. It's rare that you see developers really understand what fans want, especially the part about maintaining the higher difficulty than DD. I have a lot of faith in AA7.

Thank you my friend

The music during this plot twist was unsettling as fuck.

>Phoenix and probably Pearls too shower Trucy with unconditional love
>doesn't shut the hell up about Zak & the Gramaryes all day regardless
Why does Japan always do this shit?

Now that you mention it... But they honestly should start using it for all animations at this point.

Because blood is thicker than water.

Based Ace Attorney team, literally the only reason I put up with Capcom these days.

Hey, Apollo doesn't give a shit about Jove beyond some uncomfortableness. He loves Dhurke more.

>Yamazaki: And there is another hidden theme, but it has to do with what happens at the end, so I can’t talk about that here (laugh). I think that people who have completed the game will know.

Inheritance, I guess.

>Kuh'rain knows that when a person is channeled they return with the exact same memories as if no time had passed.
>they have the gall to believe in an afterlife knowing this.

I hate the gramaryes and everything to do with them.

Retinz was right

Apollo never really met his father though. Trucy was already 8 years old when Zak left her.

I dunno if I want them to focus on the father/daughter relationship Nick and Trucy have or not, you just know that we're going to get some "but you're not my real dad!" type melodrama in such a scenario

Are they enjoying that good pizza?

I miss simple breakdowns like this. 6-1's was a fucking mess

Hey lads, what was the name of the lion-roaring bird? Warbaad? War'baad? Warba'ad?

>Inga's cigar was actually a stamp

fuck, how did I not catch that

>Retinz was right
>takes revenge on innocent girl (who suffered even more because of Magnifi's bullshit) and her friends

my guess is war'baad

I liked 6-1's villain for how ridiculous a man he was.

That is the problem if every name is a fucking pun. I just remember warbird.

>Metal Jesus's headband was an AUX cord

Good one game

At least drink it first you asshole

Is it possible to pirate the two DLC mini cases yet?

My only problem with the new ones is how they all become woozy afterward like they just got knocked out or something

yes but I have the EU game & console so I'll just wait until next thursday and the EU release for less work

You forgot
>approached an innocent man who genuinely admired him and acted as his producer for the sole purpose of killing him

You underestimate the power of JUSITCE. Also, the very first breakdown of the series had a man foaming from the mouth and collapsing

I thought it was "war is bad".

But then again I'm the retard who thought Datz A'rebal stood for "That's Horrible" and not "That's a Rebel""

What was the best breakdown and why was it
BANZAI
BANZAI
BANZAI

Just used freeshop yesterday and downloaded all the DLC, including the extra case. You can try that.

Had to replay Case 1 to make them available though. My version of the game was not compatible with DLC for some reason.

Mr. Ruse's theme made his breakdown pretty good imo

>weeeeee

Because Atishon is best boy.

>And the users have already solved the way to read the Kurain script, but if you turn it around upside down, you can read it as hiragana.

Oh shit, how did I not notice?

Apollo got blown up and became Punished Apollo

Any gifs with best prostitute?

>prostitute
IT'S COURTESAN YOU UNINTELLIGENT SWINE

In the same boat. Can't believe I didn't notice that, it's blowing my mind

I just downloaded all the DLC thanks to an user earlier.

balloons

Loli Maya is the best Maya.

truly the best prostitute

Why isn't she eating snackoos

How does it works?

>made Dhurke lovable in less than half a case

>needed two full games to make Apollo lovable

What did they mean by this?

What if Owen slips out? How would you explain that to the authorities?

gif/webm of this fucker walking away from the stand when?

People make a case then play it in various roles (defense, prosecution, witness...). Mostly improvised. Check the general.

good question

Maya should channel Jove next game

Love that animation.
Love that character.
Great case fuck haters.

I disagree.
Sad Monk has some nice moments.
Klavier is the most boring nonthreathning prosecutor to date.

yes, love the nod on this one too

Why does everyone hate Nahyuta? Honestly he's one of my favorite prosecutors now, I like him more than Franny and Godot. He felt actually competent and had some great bantz. And the culture shock moments were always funny.

>m-muh let it go and move on, insolent putrid-minded caste-reincarnated thing

I liked that better then "DUDE COFFEE LMAO" and constant whippings.

Godot wasn't that great but was still better than Nahyuta. Franziska is awful though, and if she were a guy would probably be the least popular prosecutor in the series.

His best moments were clearly the culture shock. "What's crack-a-lackin', homie?" was great.

His insulting the PCs for doing their job, and how much of a dick he was about trying to get innocents convicted wore thin, though although once you find the "why" it's easy to forgive him - doesn't change the fact I wanted to beat his face in with a baseball bat before I knew.

>yfw blackquill shook some sense into athena, literally

unlike other prosecutors I never actually got the impression he was "good"
he was a dick for 90% of the game and not even in an entertaining way

>yfw blackquill unzipped the katana on nahyuta's torture beads

What did she mean by this?

I miss the chain sound when he did the thinking thing

So they were planning T&T when they were writing JFA? I completely forgot about the endinf of 2-2 foreshadowing 3-5

yeah
whenever he does that its very obvious that a sound is supposed to play, but it being completely silent is unnerving

Yeah, they planned to make a whole trilogy after they were done with the first game.

>iOS version
>dogshit
what are you smoking

>this
>not dogshit

really nigger?

dumb phoneposter

>mfw Putrid-minded Anons can't let it go and move on

>Wanting a soft reboot when we just got DGS
This is why I can't take you reboot fags seriously in any given franchise.

good post

I fucking spat out my drink reading this, damn you user

Because he's not a very good prosecutor.

What a shame. I would love a version without the graphical glitches and awful translation. The 3DS version has to deal with the awful resolution

Nah. That would be out of character for Trucy.

Some user said they've fixed it now, but I don't know to what extend.

She's already past the teenage drama stage, user. She's almost an adult now. Besides, she started calling Nick her dad the very day after her real father vanished.

We all know those are just aa online screenshots

...right?

No she didn't. It's implied that a certain amount of time passed between then and the trial.

Just 2-3 weeks.

Right. So more than enough time to declare Zak legally missing and for Nick to become Trucy's temporary guardian. Once enough time passes, I'm not sure what the actual standard is in Japanifornia, Nick would be able to legally adopt her once it's clear that Zak wasn't coming back and no other blood relatives showed up to claim her.

Although it says a fucking lot about the Gramarye magicians if absolutely no one in that fucking troupe considered taking her in. You'd think that someone from there would be more fit to take her in considering they all should have known both Trucy and Zak for a lot longer, but nope. Holy shit these people are assholes.

>pohlkunkaaaaaa!

Isn't the only one alive the guy who hates Zak's guts

Sorry for being late senpai. But here's the webm of him walking away for anyone who wants it.

And her actual mother

>Tfw started liking Apollo a lot recently

I'll fucking miss him bros
Who will AA7 be about now though

>The prosecution is saying some stupid shit
>Rayfa is saying some stupid shit
>The judge has your back
Why is Khura'inese judge so best

She had amnesia and was in another country under a false name. She was in no shape to take in Trucy.

But seriously, there must have been SOMEONE who was better suited than the recently disbarred and currently unemployed ex-lawyer.

>judge bullying Rayfa
this is NOT acceptable

>Ending of AA6 hints at Thalassa and Phoenix revealing that Apollo and Trucy are siblings
>Plot will once again focus around Apollo most likely in 7-5
At this point he is the main character

AA7 will be Phoenix case 1, Athena Case 2, Apollo Case 3, Blackquill case 4 as Prosecutor, and Phoenix for case 5 until he is accused and then you take over as Trucy

I mean he has to be old enough to remember before the DC act so maybe he cares a little about justice and khrua'in

But I don't know if I would call him based.
There is a worrying amount of Nuremberg defense in this game. Also a lot with Ema.

thanks user

Because the Judge kind of wields absolute authority in the courtroom. If the Judge weren't fair and reasonable, then the attorney doesn't really stand any real chance. In order for the standard Ace Attorney games to function at all, the Judge is the one character who cannot be wrong or corrupt.

Though in spin-offs like Investigations, which take place primarily outside the courtroom, it's fine. Courtney was kind of a shit judge, though. She acted more like a prosecutor than a fair and impartial judge. Though that may have had something to do with the blackmail.

Well remember AJ ended the same way

So my guess would be that they had the thalassa/trucy/apollo thing planned for a while and are now returning to it. It probably should've been right after AJ but that was a critical and commercial flop.

t. Her Benevolence

AJ ended with them saying they will eventually have to tell them. In AA6 they pretty much confirmed it with each other. Either way it's a pretty much guarantee Apollo will make an appearance on way or another.

>Implying he was put on a bus.

Nah senpai, he was left in Khu'rain to keep a link between the Japanifornia cast and the Khu'rain cast. ???-Thalassa all but confirms his return next game. If everyone just left Khu'rain, though, it'd be really hard to write them back in, with the exception of maybe Nahyuta. Plus then they woulfn't be able to have Insights next game if they wanted to have them. Next game's probably gonna be split between both countries, again.

>yfw Rayfa as Apollo's assistant.

I really doubt the ending's intent was to write him off. I'm sure this game made him more popular than ever.

No way that he's not the lead in at least one case in AA7.

DELETE THIS! Rayfa is for sexual, but not in this way.

>this animation
Dam son, everything from presentation and music standpoint in DGS seems to be so fucking great. I want this on my 3DS.

How much did that Jew Alhbi charge them for those buns?

Post good themes
youtube.com/watch?v=o-mMieINFZc

Stop looking at her balloons.

So next game Trucy and Apollo will find out they're siblings, which honestly wouldn't make a difference cause they act like brother and sister anyway.

Right, which is why that is when they'll start acting like lovers instead.

Happi'raki!

If not like this, then how? Legitimately curious.

>implying Apollo won't go after Rayfa

Anyone got a webm of Nayna's transformation?

Did someone say best theme?

youtube.com/watch?v=-L29-dbnY7k

she needs to be the one in control. after getting bullied in the courtroom, it's only tight that she gets to decide in the bedroom

Let's be real, she's only 14, and she's his adoptive brother's sister. He will never go after her.

AAI3 with Trucy assistant when?

SHE CAN'T REPLACE KAY. STOP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

pirate

What do you suggest we do about thief maya then?

>Polly calls the Wright Anything Agency about once a week
>Rayfa: "I-It's not like I care or anything, but did that Spiky-Head... s-say anything about me?"
>Polly: "Nothing in particular?"
>Rayfa is in a sour mood the whole day

I want it to be the other way around. I want Rayfa to act all tsundere to him but eventually becoming obvious that she wants him bad.

I mean, all things considered, she doesn't seem to have any friends, and Apollo was real nice to her throughout much of 6-5, plus she's at that age hormones start going crazy.

He'd have to do his best to put her down gently when she offers to have him "officially join the family", though.

Why not both?

By that time, Kay could act as a cool big sis to Trucy.

Hey Cred Forums let's watch this again
youtube.com/watch?v=Rz4ziiQoErw

in addition to the beginning of 6-5 being obviously intended to be 6-4, did anyone else think it felt unfinished? i was really shocked that the arsonist who killed sarge's mother was never revealed. it seemed like a classic AA storyline that should have been resolved at the same time as Jove's murder.

No fuck you

Thanks doc.

Didn't she just die in a fire accident?

>switching between 2D artwork and plastic-looking models

>Kay is now 26 years old

On the one hand you have people complaining about "solving this murder also solves this old case" again and then we have people like you who want even more.

Why didn't Amara and Apollo recognize each other? Wasn't she her adoptive mother?

>mfw no AA7 for at least another 3 years

This was pretty cool. But the models from DD and SoJ look so much better and in line with the artwork.

They had already arrested that arsonist, dude

>She's about as old as Ema
Dude what

No, he arrived in Khurain as a babby, got caught in the fire, Amara was thought dead for years while he lived with Dhurke and Nahyuta, then Apollo was returned to America when Dhurke rescued Amara and they lived together for a while again.

>Amara was thought dead for years while he lived with Dhurke and Nahyuta
And wasn't by that time when Apollo lived with Dhurke and Nahyuta too?

Hopefully she aged like Maya.

Cause Maya aged liked fine wine, DAYUM.

youtube.com/watch?v=m8YDCekZYC4

Why was there a 6 year gap between the release of AA4 and AA5?

>mfw no localized dgs trilogy ever

how many layers of pillows are you on

Looks sure but Maya was garbage in AA6

even if she knew she couldn't speak much of it because of her situation

Patience my friend.
gbatemp.net/threads/project-the-great-ace-attorney-dai-gyakuten-saiban-fan-translation.427572/

Apollo was adopted when his dad died, 23 years ago. This means Apollo was 1 year old or almost at that age when he was taken in by Dhurke, being 24 during SoJ.

Apollo was shipped back to Japanifornia when he was 9.

Assuming Apollo was 1 when he was taken in.... 23 - (9-1) = 15.

Dhurke rescued Amara 15 years ago, and they had Rayfa, who is now 14.

Timeline checks out if Dhurke rescued Amara shortly after returning Apollo to his homeland.

Never realised that Guitar Serenade is Apollo's ringtone.

I think the end of case 3 might have topped Turnabout Reclaimed for most unexpected finale in Ace Attorney so far.

Oh, that makes sense, I got a bit confused with the timeline events. Thanks.

It's almost as if he knew.

Fuck I was pretty hyped about Maya becoming the heroine again

>Tfw 11.0

I think it's going to happen dependent on the sales of SoJ. Localization team admitted they can only bring one of the games at a time to the States, so they opted for mainline.

Considering AA7 won't be ready for a while, they could easily localize DGS in the meantime, provided they can justify the sales.

Of course, failing that, there's always the fan translation.

Apollo has an Oedipus complex. Juniper singing with the Lamiroir's costume gave him a boner.

>it's a "Phoenix has to defend a criminal because somebody blackmailed him by kidnapping Maya" episode

yeah another 2+ years for dgs1 and who knows how many more for dgs2 and eventually 3

Post your favourite "people" track, quick!
youtube.com/watch?v=VtkILcf6ijM

I was in the same boat as you early this year. I accidentally updated to a firmware that was uncrackable, but then they cracked the firmware I was on fuckfast. They'd estimated it'd take more than a year. It took like two months.

3DS scene is nothing if not ridiculously good at coming with ways to crack the sumbitch. Just don't update for a good long while.

Plus the fan translation still has a long way to go.

Will they do an origin story for Athena? How did Phoenix find her in Europe

Honestly I think I could learn japanese in that time.

Might as well just watch a subbed playthrough on youtube or something.
Don't know why capcom doesn't want my money.

Are you in a hurry? I waited for the AAI2 localization and it was worth it.

Yeah, I wish he had more legitimate reasons. The kidnapping seemed such a copout. Especially since it was used in Justice for All already.

I wish he would've gone balls to the wall "I BELIEVE IN MY CLIENT TO THE END".

Doubt they'll make DGS3.

The guy was so clearly a scumbag and Phoenix isn't stupid.

11.0 is possible but you have to hardmod it, which I really don't want to do

I am on Turnabout Revolution. Is it a 2-day or 3-day case (counting Wimperson's thing as one day)?

just play the case, it's long.

3-day cases don't exist, user. You were memed on by AA1.

And even then they were so short I was convinced the only 3 day case in the series was Rise from the Ashes

>Ema and Edgeworth's dialogue at the end
AAI3 confirmed

What did they say? I don't remember