Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dPdCCmU_XCA
youtube.com/watch?v=zcamT0lPdj0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dPdCCmU_XCA

I doubt it will die anytime soon

Been dead for a while.

So dead it still has more players than every other game on Earth

It's been dead for almost 2 months, where have you been? That patch where Niantic straight up removed a core feature of the game and shut down any third party site that was trying to do their job for them killed the game. I know they've added a few gimmicky shit that nobody asked for since then, but it's too little, too late and the vast majority of people have already stopped playing.

don't ever post in my thread again

You've just brought it back to life, good job fuckwit

This is kinda true to be honest.

>I don't play anymore so it's dead

Unfortunately no.

If you go to any major sightseeing spot in your city, I guarantee you at least 90% of the people using their phones are playing this shit. It's a fucking disgrace.

You're a meme.

The game has absolutely no events that could've kept it alive.
It's dead.

Why do people use meme incorrectly now?

Kinda. My brothers and I used to go out every weekend until 5 in the morning playing it. Now we only do it when we're riding in a car together and having whoever is in shotgun hold the drivers phone.

You're literally delusional if you think even 30% of the players who started in July are still playing. You couldn't fucking watch TV, listen to the radio, or do anything social media related without being bombarded with PoGo shit. Now, this thread is the first thing I've seen in weeks.

>fotm game where everyone was talking about it and making memes for it
>not a meme game

it still has more active players than just about anything else, you fucking tool. Not saying it's not going to die eventually, it's just not there yet

Though I agre it's hardly a game, it's not a meme either. It's just an app that got popular, might as well call anything that is popular a meme.

So? The media aren't talking about it so everyones quit? It's still active as fuck you retard

that's what Cred Forums has been doing for a while
any game that takes a dip in the amount of players is immediately proclaimed dead, even if it has still more players than you could interact with in your lifespan

Cred Forums is the king of blowing things out oof proportion

The guy who drew this probably texts and goes on Facebook for 15 hours a day

You're fucking stupid if you're one of those holier than though idiots that post this pretentious shit on the internet. Any hobby could be represented this way and you not "approving" of one and drawing/posting this shit about it makes you look like a pretentious hypocritical fuck.

Before you say anything, I fucking loathe Pokemon GO. That doesn't mean I don't see the irony of people posting this bullshit on places like Facebook and going "so truuuue :/".

I still see kids playing it from time to time but the initial hype is certainly gone.

Playerbase has dropped a bit but I doubt it'll die until the spawns do
>tfw caught an Electabuzz

This board is 18 and up.

still seeing retards glued to their phone everywhere i go, especially in traffic. makes me want to grab a bat and slam those fuckers until they can't look at their screen anymore.

>but the initial hype is certainly gone

Never really expected it to stick anyway desu
The hype and brand recognition spread it way past its intended target audience, there was no way they would retain those numbers

Yeah, but even diehard fans have left the game.
My girlfriend and I have been hyped for this game for like two years, but then we both kinda quit like a month ago.

No its not dead but millions of active players left

youtube.com/watch?v=zcamT0lPdj0

That's true with most products if you get so hype. Stop getting hype. It's a bad game. Don't play it.

You are either a stupid nigger or a retard, how can this shitty app make you that angry?

been dead since a week after launch.

how? because those fuckers don't watch where they go whether they're walking, cycling or driving. often causing collisions or other shit. then they blame you for not watching where their sorry asses go. you're the fucking retard here.

I think it wouldn't be to this degree if they didn't remove the main aspect of playing the game.

My favourite mon. I want to cuddle one.

I live in Oslo, and it was populat af when it first came out. When the summer ended so did the popularity of the game. I d say that only small kids still playing it...

Cancer is difficult to cure

>cousin is fucking nuts about it
>keeps the app running 24/7 and spams me with messages of the latest pokemon caught

>Can't put it on background in order to sell their shitty pokewalker
>Lose tracking which made you catch the same pokemon over and over again
>No events after months of release
>No trading
>No battles outside of gyms
>Leveling up and Evolving a Pokemon still takes fucking forever even with the craptacular Buddy update

Even if Niantic made trading, they'll probably fuck it up.

I'll trade you my pikachu if you let me suck your duck

The game is pretty boring now

What was the core feature of the game that they removed?

it's not dead at all the park by my house is full of assholes in cars who idle around a big loop for hours on end because they're too fucking lazy to walk

facebook is that way ---->

Tracking. It was too heavy for Niantic's server.

Yes actually, do you even trends?

Sony is making more money than Nintendo are in JAPAN with one single app than Pokemon Go despite it being much older. Check my image

What is that red shit?

Really makes you think

Why do people still think phones make you a slave?

>Reverse image search
>Literally all reddit links
You need to go back.

I literally got that from Cred Forums fucking cry about it some more you pussy

People have grown too dependant on their phones to a point they can't live with out it. Kids loose their shit when these phones get taken away. Kinda like a smoker is a slave to the cigarette