Let's see those Weaponfu's Cred Forums

Let's see those Weaponfu's Cred Forums

Fucking Ball Turret tank.

Why does that revolver have a cap on its barrel?

That isn't the barrel, The barrel is below it.

Heckler and Koch G11

I don't know much about guns, but doesn't the hammer need to make contact with the primer in order for the revolver to fire? So if the barrel is on the bottom and the hammer is above it, wouldn't the gun just explode/not work?

This and a lifetime's supply of ammunition is all I need.

HEY

mai knaifu

Look at the Chippa Rhino. That's the gun in the image just with a holosight attached to it.

It's a working concept and is sold freely.

The fuck are these monstrosities.

Every gun in DXHR except for the sub-machine gun. They were all so cool and futuristic looking.

I dislike rotary mag systems, but the saa in MGS3 was a fun pistol.

One is a pneumatic arrow gun.

The other is an Old God cultist knife that whispers to you.

>ridiculously versatile-- damage, damage over time, rocket jumping, destroying stickies, lighting enemies in an aoe, knocking back enemies at range, minicrittan, and a single flare can hit the same enemy twice
>doesn't break the artstyle that much like the ludicrous grordbort weapons
>sexy kill taunt
>pshassshhhh

>Not the first ever Heavy tank

Ball Turret, Not heavy tank.

This. Always rolled shotgun before scorch but this is too versatile to pass up.

I've been maining Pyro for 5 years and never could get the feel of it. Using the standard flare gun. Is it worth it to learn it?

that's not a hammer

hey tank bros

>Is it worth it to learn it?
In community competitive 6v6, don't play Pyro ever.

In Highlander, it's definitely got its worth as a Sniper harassing tool, though flare is ultimately more viable. The minor features of Scorch Shot will come in handy to you less often than Flare's raw damage, for example the little jump is not very useful unless you're playing Steel.

In competitive matchmaking it's probably better to use Reserve Shooter if you're playing Pyro at all.

In pubs, go for it. Scorch Shot has so many cool little quirks, it's easier to hit on fast-moving Scouts, and since pubs generally have 2-3 Snipers per team minimum and Scorch Shot is one of the best anti Sniper weapons in the game, it's totally worth learning it.

Shouldn't be too hard to learn anyway; most of your skills from Flare will transfer over to Scorch, since the speeds are identical. Only thing is, since scorch is easier to use than flare (you can shoot the ground rather than the player and still light them on fire), you might develop bad, crutchy habits if/when you go back to flare.

Personally, though, I find Scorch way more fun and interesting than flare or shotty.

I sold it last year then permanently quit TF2. Sometimes I get the urge to play again but not without my weaponfu.

That's how it starts. The Soilder, The Demo. That turns good players..

Damage per second.

What is this from? I like its design.

Vectors with a suppressor on make me moist

Despite being mediocre the guns in this game felt great

>Big ass combat knife
>conventional edge in unconventional spot as well as a high yield heating element for soft alloys and infected tissue
>comfort grip

It sucks shit in game but I still adore it.

Too bad this gun is dogshit in Payday 2

Best BR in the series, H3 version is dogshit.

in the year 2142, VHS tapes are used as anti-tank rounds.

Hammer drives the firing pin. Pin usually isn't on the hammer itself.

it's the best SMG. The high damage ones don't hit any breakpoints without investment in suppressor skills and most of them have shit accuracy and stability as well.

What are some games with good gunplay?

Red Orchestra 2/Rising Storm

Better than any sniper rifle.

The F2000, I just love it. I wish more games would play well with it though, the only game I can properly use it in is Warface. It has shit damage + recoil combo (recoil of a machinegun, so burst fire and single fire is not encouraged, instead you have to go full auto [850 RPM]) and in Call of Duty MW2 I think the recoil is asswipe and everyone plays ACR or UMP anyway.
I wish there were more FPS games where I could play properly with this.

>nerf toys
Come back when you have a real man's weapon.

Arma 3?

I know from the lower slot that you have to spend hundreds of flowers to deploy that thing. I'm unimpressed.

There's a F2000 in Arma 3? Fuck.
I wish my PC would handle that game well otherwise I'd definitely play a lot more, thanks for the heads up though.

The best