Persona 5

Please take a moment to appreciate the best Persona 5 girl, Himufi.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yWffr6Af0us
a.pomf.cat/jadcqo.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WAN TOO TREE?

>playing Persona 4: NTR Edition

Post Anne

now

That's not the doctor christmas cake.

Hahahaha so funny

upvoted for EPIC memes

Why did I laugh, asshole. Now take responsibility.

It really is. Because both waifufags and people expecting a good game are going to be disappointed after a decade long development time. And EOPs here have to wait months just for a version with grandma voices and awkward pronounciations. And the music sucks too. Bravo, Atlus.

At least try to create memes that makes sense and are actually true. Cred Forums is so far removed from what it once was years ago, its pathetic.

Is it going to piss you off when I have fun with it?

Arsene Lupin (French literature) -> Satanael (Gnosticism)
Captain Kidd (Naval history) -> Seiten Taisei (Chinese legend)
Carmen (French opera) -> Hecate (Greek myth)
Johanna (Christian legend) -> Anat (Semitic myth)
Goemon (Japanese legend) -> Susano-o (Used for the third game in a row, Japanese myth)
Milady (French literature) -> Astarte (Already used in Trinity Soul, Semitic myth)
Zorro (Spanish literature) -> Mercurius (Greek myth & European alchemy)
Necronomicon (Lovecraft) -> Prometheus (Already used in Persona 2, Greek myth)

Absolutely brilliant character development there Atlus

>almost 10 years in development for a rehash with worse music and characters

cucksona fans will defend this. smt4a was also shit. atlus is on a roll

What's funny is that the game is literally just an objectively better version of 4, which is all anyone wanted.

Damn I can feel the salt from here son. Don't worry, you can continue shitposting on the internet while I enjoy and have fun with things.

>it's a Cred Forums tries to act like every new game is shit

the game is already being called the best Persona game and is breaking sales records for the franchise.
stay mad PCucks

Only ever played one Persona game user, it was fun. Guess I'm a lel so funneh cucksona fan though.

You keep fishing though, you'll land a big one of these days that'll make you feel like a speshul snowflaek.

Reminder that best girl, known as Himufi, is wearing a pantyhose.

>midway through the game knowing little to no jap

Its very fun just piecing stuff together watching cutscenes and guide lookups.

I wish i wasnt a lazy shithead sometimes

The fact that they managed to make a cast more boring than Persona 3's is baffling.

How is the OST, lucky user?

Great. I know a lot of people seemed bummed about no Lotus Juice but they're probably be back for some cash in down the line.

youtube.com/watch?v=yWffr6Af0us

I have not been keeping up on this one.

Isn't she the one that becomes a concubine for the japanese mafia and masters the art of hide the cannoli?

>unnecessary vocals
I'm keeping me money!

>2 characters have similar looking personas, just women wearing large dresses
>multiple characters wearing black making the cast bland even from a visual standpoint

I still don't understand why it took them so long to shit out a terrible game.

>I love bad games, that means your salty!

As expected of a cuck. Thanks for proving me right.

>your
>shitcunt can't even spell you're correctly

>long skinny horse face

Best girl indeed. I absolutely adore how they fucked up even the art.

>have no argument
>y-you m-made a t-typo!
>t-that means my g-games aren't disappointing
>attempt to look smart fails, especially since you didn't even capitalize the beginning of your sentence and end it with a period

Congrats. You played yourself. I'm done with you.

All of them involve going against god, which hey is a theme in the game.

Index nearly going bankrupt might have something to do with it, I don't know.

how is it disappointing?
the reviews are giving it a ton of praise and fan reception is very positive

WANT TO TRY?
WANT TWO TREES?
ONE TO THEE?

>mfw my Japanese is good enough for games and movies
>also fluent in 2 other languages

Too bad Persona 5 was still a disappointing mess.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

best grill

That's a phallic monster, though.

How much did you import it for?

i just downloaded the digital version for whatever the regular price was.

lik 80000 yen or something

>weebshit
fuck off

Yeah that sounds cheaper and easier, physical copy for the English release I guess

That sounds boring as without being able to understand anything

How can anyone say that sensei isn't the best after hearing her story?

>Too bad Persona 5 was still a disappointing mess.
How was it disappointing?
I'm at november now and it's definitely better than P3 and P4 in almost every ways
The dungeons are actually fun, the coop aren't boring shit like P4, the entire system is just far more smooth and the battles flow well, it's just far more refined than the titles that preceded it.

>literally a whore
>doing it because she let some retarded faggot get hit by THE TRUCK while shirking her duty
>getting blackmailed by his guardians so she doesn't have to quit being a teacher
It's the most dull shit imaginable. I wish there was just the option to say "shut the FUCK up sensei, and take this million yen I got from imaginary monsters".

I appreciate that the dungeons have structure this time around, but part of me wishes I could just go back to the random layouts because they took less effort.

As someone who despises what passes for "gameplay" in these games, the new dungeons are a bit of a hassle. At least there's the batting and fishing minigames to make up for it.

>shitposters pretend that P5 is shit despite not playing it or knowing Japanese and going by what/v/ says

>EOPs have to wait so long for a version where japanese high schoolers sound like American grandmas and awkwardly say japanese words/names/honorifics
>game isn't even any good

You all deserve this.

Do not open this image.

>hi fu mi hi fu mi hi hi fu

> EOPs still falling for /pg/ memes
> salty kowashitais still being salty
> Final fags mad that SMT became Persona and Persona became SMT

>dead people think they can give me advice

What is Makoto even doing at their house so late at night?

Memes.

>hi hi fu

>Himufi

Atleast learn the fucking name of your waifu correctly you disgusting faggot

The whole gang went over to try and meet Futaba, and then a thunderstorm started.

And man, I only just realised that Futaba's name is a blatant reference to 2chan.

More of her, please. I beg of you. I need my HI MU FI fix.

Oh GOD.

You opened it!

The vocals seem kind of, quiet? It sounds like mumbling.

They keep messing with the sound levels. The debut of the vocals had them too high, now they're too low.

A RIVER IN A DRY LAND

They are actually going to announce very soon that this game will be released on 20th December in the west, so that we all can get comfy during Christmas.

R-Right?

>Susano-o again
Fucking why

Start praying to Satan and maybe he can save Christmas in real life too and bring dual audio to free us from the shackles of Funimation tier dubbing.

STEAL BACK THE RELEASE DATE!

I really can't understand why people get bent out of shape over the same fucking god characters being used in every title. Like, no shit? What are they going to do, invent new fucking gods?

Alright, what's the address of Mr Satan?

>0:46 onwards
Groovy as fuck

But why for another main character? There's so many to choose from and they choose Susano-o again?

There really aren't that many Japanese deities. Susano-o is one of a very select few deities that fit the general theme they went for.

The starters are all people that defied the law of men, and the upgrades are all deities and mythical beings that defied the law of god.

What about Goro's persona?

Gee, I wonder why the god considered to be a bit of a dick who went "fuck da rules" is in a game about kids rebelling against the corrupt adult world? It's a real mystery.

It looks like something out from Devil May Cry.

He has Robin Hood, Cu Chulainn, Cerberus, and Loki.

Goro is a wild card user who is a colossal fuck up with daddy issues.

>Some landwhale SJW will get triggered by this and associate it with mocking their landwhale acceptance group.
>This is just Anne's typical shoplifting haul of clothes

Just like everything Persona the tumblrfags and journos will completely miss the point, say it's something else entirely, and ignore the game.

>not waiting until P5 RED with more free days, and more Goro

Well it did say "Dante cameo from Devil may cry" on the cover

Even the craziest landwhale couldn't take it the wrong way, unless they jumped on Yusuke's comment of "have you gotten fatter", but he's a total fagboy so they'll love him no matter what.

I don't fucking care if the game would be delayed for another 6 months if they can get dual audio in it.

Listen, to all who say "lol ntr" you're stupid and haven't paid attention to the past week and a half
There were NTR speculations the first 2 days the game was out in Japan, but obviously if there was any real NTR the japs would've freaked the fuck out, and Atlus wouldn't knowingly piss off fans, since they know 95% of those playing this game will be otaku virgins like you and me.
Stop with the shit memes and bask in the glory of Futaba's costumes with me

Catherines dub was godly.

Will Goro leave the main party forever?

You missed out on goropocalypse, pancakes, 2GORO, and Char has never betrayed anyone in his life didn't you?

You could literally be playing the game in Japanese in 10 months if you're a NEET.

It was above average FOR A DUB, and that was solely because the entire cast were 20 somethings instead of teens. The original was still better.

About the only game I'd say had an actual god tier dub is the first MGS. I'd put it above the Japanese just because of all the fun they had with the corny spy accents.

This unfortunately won't happen
Which I guess I'm fine with
Since the only way I'll get the game is if I get it for my birthday, which is in January, which is closer to February 14th.

H-how did you know. In fact I just got out of 2 months prison.

Go back to prison joker and try not to get YOSH while you're there.

>About the only game I'd say had an actual god tier dub is the first MGS
I might want to add Xenoblade in that list.
The britbongs that got casted had some sexy accent.

I realllly didn't like that dub, it felt too forced, as all do, but a British forced is worse than American forced

What are you trying to say? I don't particularly remember persona upgrades being linked to the previous one apart from Hermes->Trismegistus, Izanagi->Izanagi-no-Okami and Palladion->Pallas Athena.

i was hoping with this new take on persona that we might go back to the days of 1, and both of 2 but sadly we get this shit again.
i just want to be the cool guy fixing his motorbike at school agian

>There really aren't that many Japanese deities
There's a massive fucking pantheon of them.

And yet there are very few stories about the gods in Japan with the vast majority having them only appear for a moment in stories about yokai, or monks, or thieves, and whatever else that isn't actually gods.

I still cant decide between Sensei or Futaba.

No, fuck you. Here's Persona 4 again but edgier and with less entertainment value. Just like Meguro, Hashino just stopped trying because they knew waifufags have no standards. Don't expect another Persona 2.

Both are dogshit choices, so it hardly matters.

Say the EOP, go back to /pg/

its leaking into smt IV final as well apparently, just finished law on IV and doing nutral now then moving onto final but from what i have seen fianl is going down the road of persona 3 with the waifu shit.
dont get me wrong though waifus are nice its just i would like proper gameplay/story with waifus slaped in rather then focusing on waifus and slapin in gameplay/story

It's not like 4 has a proper story, the neutral route is one of the worst in SMT history

How much YOSH is too much?

I know Japanese, German, Italian and English and beat Persona 5 already.

Yeah even SMT is going down the same path. Atlus is shit now.

When they start doing anime adaptations of this game, what's going to be Potters canon name and personality?

When we get PQ2, and the entire PT crew gets CHIBI'd, what will be their flanderized personalities (including Potter)?

Literary Thieves/'stolen knowledge' in the case of Necronomicon which all promote into those that rebelled against god

it's all just rebels against order increasing in scale as they promote, maybe you should look into things more than 'not at all'

He's just a generic femboy nu male like Minato Arifaggo

well i was using 3 as the start to the end kinda thing although i did like the 'bad' ending where naniko dies you go home with out seeing anyone and im pretty sure dojima kills him self after you go home other then that it was a bland as fuck story if you can realy call it one

Please contain your shitposting

Well his manga name is Akira Kurusu

Truth hurts don't it.

Makoto is cute! I want Makoto to cuddle with Phantom-kun! I want Makoto to kiss Phantom-kun! I want Makoto to have pure consentual sex with Phantom-kun!

>pure [...] sex

Forced cute.

I am afraid of clicking this

It's just from some random manga
It didn't spoil anything for me

>what will be their flanderized personalities

>Potter
Arrogant ass leader
>Anne
Flirtatious literally ALL the time and with everyone.
>Ryuji
Junpei but worse.
>Yusuke
Even more blatant fujoshi bait.
>Makoto
Killjoy with a hidden softside.
>Futaba
Obnoxious memetalking waifu bait (even more so than in the actual game)
>Haru
Mitsuru 2.0 but more moe
>Goro
Literally the same more more over the top.
>Morgana
Nothing changes.

Morgana is best boy

In the game does Anne actually flirt with everyone I hope not otherwise she's out the fuckin door

No, but we all know that's what people are going to run with once P5 starts getting spin offs.

Which chibi MC is more chuuni? Smug phantom, or Yu?

I didn't romance An because I didn't want to ntr him.

She doesn't, she is pretty pure and straightforward compared to how she looks, not the flirty type at all

She looks sexy, I really dig her skirt and her look in general. I just can't be cucked.. not again..

C A N O N
A
N
O
N

Tell me about the ending

Does the MC stick around this time or does he fuck off/turn into a door

All of Futaba's part in general seemed like it turned the "PLEASE FUCK MAKOTO" up to 11.

Potter by far. The whole "rebelling against order/God" concept is chuuni as fuck, not to mention the gratuitous "phantom thieves" motif as well. Plus he uses a handgun, and we all know how chuunis love to use guns to "look" more mature.

How so?
And I find it weird how no one's talked about Futaba's romance. Or any of the romances aside from the teacher and doctor.

Are there any returning characters Cred Forums?

I've heard she's like romancing your imouto
I on one hand don't wanna know a whole lot about the romancing in the game. I prefer to be surprised.
I do know though that there's different date locations
And after you max a social link you can take the girl to each area and she will have a different set of dialogue for each one the first time through. Can't wait for this game. 141 more days

After you make out with Ann Ryuji calls you and tells you that there's a girl he's interested in, but never mentions her name.

>130+ posts
>no one posted actual best girl

All the guys are interested in An but Morgana is the most serious about it, too bad he is a cat.

I don't see why I would care about Ryuji though, he is a pretty bad character

Who cares about PQ2. I just want Persona Colosseum now that Atlus finally acknowledged P1-P2. Just make it noncanon and no one's gonna care.

All the dudes are interested in her?
So basically if you swing with Anne you're a cuck
Like Rise kinda?
Every dude likes her and in the end when you leave she cucks you??

I don't have much against reusing personas, since they all have the user's flair to them, but still, Susano'o could get a break from being Ultimate.

Makoto's been posted multiple times though

No, she is more like a bro, she doesn't really care about romance.
She isn't flirty at all, Morgana and Yuusuke just fell for her at first glance and Ryuji was in the same middle school and is probably tsundere.
An herself doesn't really care, she has other things to care about

Don't make me call you a faggot

This is it

>Susano-o (Used for the third game in a row, Japanese myth)
Who had them in P3, pretty sure it was a generic fuseable Persona

But she is romantic with you, right?
Originally I was gonna swing with her. But now I'm leading towards the teacher, Futaba, or Makoto

>will have to wait for p5 crimson for dateable lolis

or just lavenza

a.pomf.cat/jadcqo.webm

You can call me a faggot all you want, I'm still right

Its because makoto is canon
Everything points towards a romance with makoto and ryuuji ending up with anne

With futaba being more like umaru imouto

And hell, I won't complain

that animation is already obnoxious and it's the first time i see it
at least their doujins are going to be plentiful

>Its because makoto is canon
Of course the blandest girl gets all the attention.

>3 different girls are all the same girl and best girl

What a world to be alive in

>blandest

shes the cutest both in personality and looks

>personality
MUH SISTER
MUH CLASS REP
bitch fuck off
>looks
she literally looks like a backgorund character from p4

Salt harder mate

Ryuji x Anne

Can we all wait for the release in english please, we will have decade of waifu wars, let's take out time guys.

So what are the niches each party member fills?

It dips its toe in the water at the absolute most. It also wasn't made by Yamai who seems to be the main SMT guy at Atlus these days, and he's all about grimdark suffering

>she has other things to care about
Like the teacher!

>No green eyes

So what's her social link even about though and how does she act?

>already used in Trinity Soul

Who gives a fuck about anything used in that abomination?

The development of the game was restarted after the 2011 earthquake. Originally it was going to have real time combat like the Raidou games.

>So what's her social link even about

Shogi

Comfiest room.

I mean in more detail like

I heard they're supposed to be neighbours

Basically not-siblings, Futaba was adopted by your legal guardian of the game (who is a close friend of your parents).

Easy access to NEET pussy

He tells you both to keep it down at night.

>5 more months

Get comfortable and enjoy the wait.

Bully the NEET

I prefer this one

That's not a cake. She should at least lose that hideous dress. Also hime-cuts are overrated.

[x] kiss feet of hermes

not SMT tier

Shogi in a Church because she's a pure Christian girl.

Having both slime mara and chariot mara actually makes it more SMT tier.

It also has swank as fuck Kaneko 4 arch angels that you battle as bosses.

Kanji x Rise!

what is shogi

chink chess

C U T E
U
T
E

Why is she a maid?

Japanese Chess, which ripped off Chinese Chess, which ripped off Indian Chess, which might have ripped off Persian Chess, which is in no way related to European Chess.

Edits.

Chinese chess and Shogi aren't the same thing

gook chess?

Nope, at least get your slurs right famalam

what else is there other than gook or chinks?

Jap, user

Tojos.

which game has the best Lovers Arcana girl?

I will ignore P1 and EP because I never played that shit

P3>P4>P5>P2:IS

How horrible. Only Chiefags could possibly have taste as bad as this.

Chie was Chariot, what the hell man?

Why do all the enemies look like demons now and not shadows?

Not that its a bad thing

A RIVER IN A DRY LAND

Persona and shadows are drawn from the collective subconsciousness of mankind, so it makes sense for shadows to look like demons/gods.

Yes, and? Only Chiefags could possibly think Yukari was good.

>Yukari
>Best

No I meant why do the enemies in Persona 5 looks like SMT demons now and not what they were like in P3 and P4

Because it was a dumb idea to ever make them not look like them. Even if they're not really demons like in P1/2

So they can reuse those assets for the eventual console SMT game

>Life Will Change isn't the battle theme
That's disappointing

Hifumi or Ann? I cannot tell just yet.

What, other than a dick, do you need for Anns social link?

But that's not the NEET. The navigator has been best girl for 3 games running

>The navigator has been best girl for 3 games running
>Fuuta or whatever she's called
>best
Are you having a giggle there?

Cuck your pal and him calling you out for it

>Fuuka
>Rise
>Best

Are P1 or 2 referenced in this game? Just wondering if they're finally kicking them out of the timeline.

The only thing dogshit here is your taste, fag

>Morgana gets to watch as the MC gets the NEET pussy

Kicked them out.

Officially relegated to if... status.
They're old part used only for references like DLC.
Same way with 3 desu.

References are only to Rise, Kanami and Arena cover.

Hifumi

Anne is for Ryuji

I think that you meant to type "High Priestess girl has been best girl for 3 games running"

We all make embarrassing mistakes sometimes, so I won't be too hard on you for this. Just watch what you type next time.

>Fuuka
>Yukiko
>Makoto

Literally what

>Anne is for Ryuji
just like Naoto was for Kanji right?

big difference is that Anne isn't profoundly uncomfortable around Ryuji like Naoto was around Kanji. They have infinitely better chemistry together.

I don't even know if I like that guy yet.

I want to date Lavenza!

did I fucking stutter?

Is Anne going to be a slut?

Got any more webms of the combat?

Nope, confirmed to be pure as the driven snow.

can you date the lolis like going places and stuff?

why does she wear the zippers?

Quick access. It's what you wanted to hear anyway, no?

No

A HEARTBEAT FOR A DEMON

She's a big girl

Not for my D.

I-I want her to breastfeed me!

Why?

>Accidentally catching her nips in the zippers
The pain would be otherworldly.

>Tfw Take your heart edition probably won't come with that sick ass Velvet Room invitation that the Jap SE did

What is Anns stat requirement?

So, then why is " P5 " the disappointment, when you clearly don't like Persona in general?

Does Ann realize that she looks like a fuckslut?

>wearing a bikini is looking like a fuckslut
wat

Her pose does make her look like one.

women wear super slutty bikinis precisely because they know they look slutty wearing them, and doing so turns them on

Shut up you fucking virgin.

>Buy Persona 5
>Beat it
>Time to talk about it on Cred Forums!
>Nothing but waifu discussion

I dont know what I expected.

I guess more than 95% of Cred Forums hasn't played it yet.

I never said P5 is a disappointment, I think it's my favorite in the series. I'm just not really enjoying the dungeons, the further you get the more they turn into "go to the end of this hall, do X, then come all the way back to the main corridor". The bank was pretty obnoxious in that the panel you needed to use to progress was very poorly marked during the combo lock puzzle.

I thought a decent chunk of Cred Forums would import it.

Futabas dungeon and to a lesser extent Shidohs are the only dungeons that felt that way me.

>I thought a decent chunk of Cred Forums would import it.
That's never happened. The vast majority of Cred Forums are EOPs.

Futaba's was the last one I did, so I'll be happy if they wind up feeling a little more interesting from here out, they just started feeling like more and more of a slog.

Also, nobody imported this. It's like 80 bucks before shipping, and the number of people who actually speak weeb here is less than 0.1%.

The dungeons aren't perfect but I definitely prefer them over 3 and 4's were basically just dashes for the stairs. Which is what Momentos is too and I dislike Momentos.

>mfw enjoying persona 5 and dont know a lick of japanese

Im using a translator on my iphone,but its going pretty smoothly so far and i can at least know where to go and what to do even though smaller details tend to be funky or weird.

One thing i have noticed is that the characterrs all speak in traditional Japanese and use slang because the blonde woman who is interigating joker is one of the few chracters whos translations make perfect sense when it translate her text.

I assume the blonde intergation woman is speaking in modern kanji dialect?

Any fluent japanese care to tell me why she speaks so clearly?

>99% of the potential consumer base didn't play it yet

What did you expect senpai?

I like P5 better than P4 but I was still disappointed by P5.
From the trailers I thought itd be a lot of stylish shit and that the long dialogs would take a backseat.
Didn't happen. In fact the amount of talking and dialog might be even worse than P4's, and it's not helped by the fact that you can't do anything on story days except go to bed and move to the next story day.

As someone who thinks the gameplay is easily the weakest element of the game, I'm not a big fan of their occasionally awkward layouts.

Movement is pretty janky, too. You're basically invisible forever if you're stuck to a wall, but it feels so awful that I hate doing it. The circle button action prompts often don't work unless you're in the right spot, and the R2 dash only sometimes auto-presses them for you. If you feel like running past enemies or not bothering waiting for them to get close enough to surprise, you get fucked by the alarm system. Sometimes, when you come out of combat, a new shadow spawns directly in front of you and leaves you no choice but to re-enter. The loading times to get into and out of combat are obnoxious, the fast forward feature isn't fast enough because it doesn't skip all the tedious magic animations, there's a lot that's just shitty about it, and really should have been fixed in the decade since P4.

I wish safety mode just removed every enemy from the game aside from bosses, honestly.

I haven't had any problems with the loading times into battle. Are you on the PS3 version or something?

That fucking running animation for the results screen is obnoxiously long though. I knew it would be too, I predicted it would be from the previews.

was P5 worth the wait?

When you consider it took 8 years, no.
But it's not a bad game. Fans who liked P3 and P4 will like P5.
But for how long it took to come out theres too many flaws. Hell, the end of the game actually feels rushed. The game is missing 4 months, it really would've benefited from more endgame. By the time you get your ultimate skills on your team mates theres only 1 boss left.

It's more the leaving animation, but the loading in is kind of slow too, when you consider it actually starts the second you hit O. And yeah, PS3, I'm not crazy enough to import.

I doubt the loading times are much different between the two, it's the same dogshit 2.5" HDD/blu-ray in both consoles bottlenecking everything, and they're too dumb to make a separate version where more is loaded in RAM on the PS4.

That's being saved for P5 Crimson

Did you get the true end tho?

I dont how they could make it work. The ending cutscenes and a lot of the dialog are based on the game ending on Christmas. They'd have to change all that. Unless they add a new dungeon past all that.
The final final dungeon should've been like the other dungeons where you're given a month to do it. This would've been a perfect time to get more than just 1 S rank request and finish everything up.

There is no true end, there's only the bad ending and the ending.

How do you know that?

If the game ends on Christmas, then what are those screenshots of Valentines Day?

Because the game has been datamines and its common knowledge.

You go to jail for 2 months and get out on 2/13.

REKT
E
K
T

I heard you only get the True End if you complete Mementos so there has to be a Normal End, right?

The datamines were cutscenes, not info about the game.

Youre forced to complete Momentos, that's what the game throws you into on 12/23.

Theres no true end, ok? Just give up on that.

Actually something isn't connecting here
First you say that there is no true end
Then there is this another faggot saying that challenge mode wasn't unlocked for him.

Smells like fucking faggots getting the normal ending and parroting what they found.

Challenge Mode is going to be future DLC.
Its just like the costumes people unlocked on the PS3 version. It's on-disc DLC.

All of Mementos? Like if you never touched Mementos during the game, you have to do every single floor? Or does it take you to the final dungeon part of it?

Did you complete all the coop ranks?

>Challenge Mode is going to be future DLC.

Let me guess
This was on the datamine too?

Stop talking out of your ass like you are certain about shit.

Yes, all of Momentos. But just the floors, all your requests and targets disappear. But after a certain floor it turns into something similar to an actual dungeon and isnt randomized.

No, but other people have and there's no trophy for a true ending.

Tell me is it a good game?
doesi t live up to the feeling 3/4 gave you?

Man, you are just desperate for there to be a true ending.

All I see are faggots providing no evidence to their claims

>Merges
>Doesn't get an eye patch over each eye

shit

It's a good game and I like it better than P3/4
But I'm also not the biggest fan of P3-4 and don't consider it a great game.
It's like, third best jrpg released this year or something

You can't provide evidence for something that doesn't exist. There is no true ending. How am I supposed to provide evidence that there's no true ending when there just isn't one?

What else released this year that's better?
>inb4 TMS

so what's Hifumi's gimmick?

being best girl

that alpha look on the MC's face
>she's all over me now, it seems.

1-Tales of Berseria
2-Ys 8

She doesn't really have one, she is a shogi player who usually is all shy but turn into a warrior when she plays and she has a strict mother

TMS.

>shogi
...It's Go.

Yeah it's Go/kishi, I had a brain fart due to a previous post here that called her a shogi player

SMT IV: Apocalypse

Shit is insane.

I like it.

Is this a Berseria rip off?

CUTE!

Morgana's not even in that picture.

If Philemon was fully recovered would he of stopped Not-YHVH from kidnapping Igor and replacing him with a fake, or would he just be an asshole and assume potter-kun would be able to do it?

>

Barely.

Occasionally having fun with things seems like a reasonable way to live ones life

Its one of the only franchises where it works for me and doesn't feel intrusive like say any soundtrack composes by Hiroyuki "phone it in" Sawano post 2013

>by Famitsu
>who gave 10/10 to Skyrim
LMAO

Cred Forums is the only place I can see going on about this being an abomination like clockwork and exactly as one could have predicred. Other places admit they haven't played the game enough or at all or that it should please franchise fans. Nothing I've seen woils indictate it's an absolute garbage game so Cred Forums gonna Cred Forums. If I want to take about I when it's out here in February there's plenty of other places I can go. Cred Forums like the rest of Cred Forums as always just wants to shitpost. I'm just here for the screen caps and the occasional person not engaging in some shitposting stupid fake arguing routine long enough to post some

Philemon is a douche, what do you think?

Wait, is that the Seven Sisters uniform at the bottom?

Yes, every character has a P1/P2/P3/P4 costume.

Who

One of the quizzes during the school is about femme fatale, and one of the choices is "Elizabeth"

Isocchi da yo

how come you cant romance loli?

She tells you she loves you at the end though.

You can

She can fall in love with you but you can't do any couple things with her.

could she be the perfectest loli ever created...?

Is this /pg/ in Cred Forums thread? I figured most of Cred Forums left in fear of spoilers.

If EOPs can't even be bothered to learn a language, they wouldn't give a shit about apoilers,

Spoilers have been very light.

I've been just avoiding pics and it has been a walk in the park

I gave up. I've been following this game forever now so it's hard to stop looking things up cold turkey. Even though I know major spoilers though, I at least don't know a lot of the context behind them or lurking the /vg/ thread regularly like I did with Fire Emblem Fates so I won't know every single thing about the game before playing it.

Goro is the traitor and the killer
Goro is also a wild card
Igor is an imposter
The velvet twins are actually just one person separated by fake Igor
The 2nd to last boss is the guy who got you arrested at the start of the game. Also he is Goro's dad.
The final boss is Yabadabadoo he wants to rebuild the world.
Fake Igor is Yabadabadoo