How can we fix EVO for next year, Cred Forums?

How can we fix EVO for next year, Cred Forums?

EVO Japan is already going to fix it. EVO USA will just be for smash children and Netherrealm furries, all the real games and talent will be over the Pacific.

remove NRS games, Smash 4 and Pokken.

>only crapcum games allowed

>Gundam and VF community people were contacted for EVO Japan

those spots wouldn't be taken over by Capcom games though.
sorry that your NRS games are fucking joke

No Smash, no Pokken

Remove Smash and Pokken, they caused delays and Smash players are autistic and only cause problems.

they didn't cause delays this year though.

Personally I'd give smash a separate EVO event and fill the gap with more games.

I like smash but having two or more versions of it lowers the diversity of the line up. I like to see games I wouldn't usually watch like KI, BlazBlue and Guilty Gear etc. If it wasn't for Evo I'd never have given them a go.

I'm fairly sure Pokken caused a 2 hour delay, or am I misremembering?

>9 games
>only two actual fighting games
That's tragic.

The only thing will change is Marvel 3 will be replaced by KoF14

As an EVO participant, i pray they remove Pokken from the roster

Good god, PokkenFags were so annoying last year.

Melee is ok with me. I could do without the boring as fuck Smash4. God damn, every year that game is more dull.

>all these fags wanting niche games

if you actually go to EVO they have side tourneys for any game you "HARDCORE" wannabes can think of

>SamSho2
>VSAV
>GundamVS
>UNIEL
>ST
>3S
etc....

>SFV
>Xrd REV
>Mahvel

>T7
>Smash 4
>Melee

>KoF14
>Injustice 2
>BBCF

Copy japan

>EVO JAPAN
>2017

lol wat a retard

its in 2018, dumbass

>Dissidia
>Mahvel 3
>Pokken

>Dissidia
>Pokken
>UMvC3

Download Complete

How did pokken cause a 2 hour delay? Was the game slow or something? I was hoping it would be fun to watch too oh well.

The matches went slow (almost every match ran the timer out), and after every match there was a "we're coming back soon" EVO splash screen for 2-3 minutes due to...setup, I think. Anyway, it caused KI Top 8 to be delayed, and a lot of people also missed SF5 because of it.

idk, but i remember sitting through Top 8 of that shit and because everyone was fighting for seats, we couldn't leave ours

my ass turned to jello cuz i had to sit through pokken which took like 4 fucking hours

this, plus KI was hype as fuck

When that dude picked the Demon who could do portal shennanigans was hilarious to me, also arbiter looked mad broken

>that KI top 8

Remove SFV

The only way Sm4sh goes is if the other Smash game goes with it.

remove nintendo games

remove sfv and mk

bring back melty, remove smash, wizard selling out for smash was the worst thing to ever happen to fighting games and its been downhill ever since.

>nintendo garbage
no

Smash is what feeds the FGC if anything.

Does it need fixing? There wasn't anything particularly bad this year.

Remove Pokkén. I actually enjoy playing the game, but watching it at tournament level is fucking sleep inducing.

>Hopefully SFV gets a good update and alot of polish and isn't so shit and boring to play/watch
>Have KOF14 obviously
>Have GGXrdR obviously
>Bring back some of the oldies
>Tekken 7

Remove Pokken.
Remove Netherrealm.
Give Sm4sh a main stage if you're going to give Memelee the same treatment, and don't give the players shitty times or shitty setups to work with.
Real talk tho none of the games can be saved if the community stagnates. Marvel 3's fucking dead because of dominant zoning strats and Memelee's got maybe 3 years left in it before Marvel 2 Syndrome fully hits.

people still watch this shit?

>The only thing will change is Marvel 3 will be replaced by KoF14

kof14? yeah right. Already forgotten and dead.

Replace Ultimate Marvel 3 with KOFXIV. It's complete trash, old and doesn't deserve anymore limelight.

Remove the Smash Bros. games and replace it with Sonic the Fighters. It's more competitive as a fighting game.

Replace Street Fighter V with Jackie Chan Fists of Fire. Again, it's more competitive and fun than that simplified garbage.

The remaining games are fine.

>no Melee
>Blazblue and GG
>Gundam
>Dissidia
Good comfy shit right there.

Evo japan will feature smash you fucking retard

And surely only the bad one, enjoy :^)

Remove Melee and add KOF,
Remove MvC and add Blazblue

Melee should just disappear at this point, MvC has had its time in the sun. If pokken isnt great, I'm sure Skullgirls could take the spot

we probably wont see memelee, but smash 4 is pretty big in japan

what is marvel 2 syndrome ?

>Netherrealm furries

Wait, what?

xe is referring to sonic fox

> remove melee

And lose half of the people EVO can pull in lmao ?

Not gonna happen FGCuck :^)

Who cares, melee is cancer and no one gives a fuck about tr4sh so it won't be clogging up the catalog and EVO threads. And jap fans aren't even a fraction as autismal as western mash fans

Yeah you can fix it
You can sign up for the games you want to see there and get likeminded people to do so too.

You probably won't do that though.

>lmao
>cuck
>:^)

Game goes on for too long and becomes boring garbage.
Marvel 2 went on for 10 years, and it came down to about 5 characters predominantly used each year. It got stale really fucking quick, and Marvel 3 quickly phased it out.
Much like Marvel 2, removing Melee will be met with large outcry, but will overall be positive for EVO proceedings and viewership.

>Dissidia
Did they make it 1v1 and not garbage yet?

>not garbage yet?
But then it wouldn't be Dissidia.

> (OP)
>The only thing will change is Marvel 3 will be replaced by KoF 14
user, I like KoF but Capcom games only get replaced by other Capcom games. KoF is probably replace Pokken.