Game is too easy on normal mode

>game is too easy on normal mode
>game is too hard on hard mode

AoE2 had a huge jump from Easy to Normal.

For me, that is every 4X game.

I either completely steamroll or GET completely steamrolled.

>Jaeger Lancer fight

>Nightmare Mueller

>boss is unbeatable

FEAR 2.

Every Yakuza game pretty much. On normal everyone is piss easy and on hard they have 15 fucking healthbars.

Worst offender.

the game is never too hard on hard mode you dummy
it just boils down to how much time you wanna spend vs how much challenge you wanna overcome

It's a shame because the first game had a hard mode that was close to perfection.

>multiplayer game with a small community
>everyone is either godlike or garbage

>boss is immune to sleep

>he can't beat these games on the hardest difficulty

Nah. Some games like originally only had a normal mode and the hard mode was later shoehorned in with no testing making RNG the main factor to win.

Confirmed for not having played Origins.

>Get Hot Loads for DI's Hat: 0/6

>the game starts really easy but then suddenly it becomes pure hell

>Fire based boss
>"I like fire, it turns me on"

Every boss ever is fucking immune to sleep. Sleep spells are a waste of time, they only sometimes work on weak monsters you might as well kill right away and then they don't work on bosses where they would be actually needed.

>Objective: Infiltrate the castle

>the game looks really good but then after you've purchased it you don't like it much

>build myself a warlock in an RPG
>boss is immune to basically any debuff and just runs at you

There isn't actually that many fights in Kiseki that relies on rng in Nightmare mode. It's like Nightmare Mueller (you have to dodge tank him, so an unlucky streak will wreck you) and arguably Spear Jaeger, though he's really about prep, not the luck.

The rest is just solid tactics. Heck, you actually got multiple tactics for most boss fights (in some cases, like the earth worms, this is a must depending on which supporting bracer you picked at the start).

tl;dr git gud.

>Every RTS game ever
>Difficulties beyond Normal just give the AI buffs to resources, build speed, unit health etc.

>RTS game
>picking higher difficulty actually changes the composition of the enemy forces while making your starting forces weaker
>it's one of those RTS games that had multiplayer patches apply to the campaign, making it absurdly hard and unfair
CnC3 was a fun ride

>Boss keeps giving you the Bind status effect

warcraft 3

>mfw Heroic adventures in HS is literally just giving the boss overpowered abilities and cards because Blizzard is too lazy to code a smart AI

Master of Orion 2 was my favorite game until I got good enough to fall "between difficulties." It's fucking unplayable now. I wish I could go back.

>some indie metroidvania (I forget the name)
>normal mode gimps all the platforming sections by adding extra platforms, unfulfilling babby mode
>hard mode has great platforming but the damage scaling is fucked up so everything oneshots you halfway through the game

It was pretty good otherwise. Fucking awful balance decisions.