The main villain in Mafia 3 is 'Racist' Donald Trump

The main villain in Mafia 3 is 'Racist' Donald Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/280812064539283457
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

way to be redundant famalamadingdong

But Donald Trump would be in bed with the mafia. That makes no sense.

>LOL BUSH DID 9/11 JET FUEL CANT MELT STEEL BEAMS XDDDD
>WAAAAAAAH HOW DARE THEY NOT LIKE TRYMP WAAAAH DXXX

Are alt-rights literally easier to trigger than SJW?

lol are you having a seizure bro?

The only person that seems triggered here is you

Pro tip, replies like yours are why threads like this get made

this game will age so badly if trump loses

Stormfags are literally just SJWs with a different outlook on life.
They are the reason this board is so shit, and why it will forever stay shit.

*cough* thi- *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* this
*cough*

Anyone who isn't a newfag reddit cock eater like you would know Cred Forums was shit long before Cred Forums became Cred Forums 2.0

>not a single post in the thread actually complaining about it
>immediately get defensive and call everyone triggered

okay buddy

You mean 3.0. Cred Forums was already Cred Forums 2.0

day 1 purchase

Indeed the tumblrites spamming their sarcastic "WAAAAH XD" shitposting are clearly much better.

nice. it looks fun, but he wont be able to go beyond armstrong

There is no such thing as an alt right. It's just a label the media is trying to spin.

I mean...how is that any different from normal Trump????

thats racist

Yes.
The mere sight of a nigger is enough to make them mad.

Why do all the characters look like they're riddled with acne scars? Why do they all look so ugly?
What's up with these facial expressions

>MOM SAYS ITS MY TURN TO BE MAFIA. WE WAZ SICILY. i

alt rights are a thing, to begin with alt right site like daily stormer where a bunch of Cred Forumsacks and trump shills come together willingly proclaims themselves as it

This game is going to be homefront-tier bad

>being a niggerlover
You've never actually met a nigger, have you? Common theme I've seen throughout the cuckold nu-male community.

>Trumptards lose in real life and in videogames

"Meme magic" indeed.

OP is
It's why he made the thread

i'm going to slit your dog's throat you fucking google

Triggered stormfags itt

>mfw you are just a ironic Trumptard
You makin us Hillary voters look bad, boy. Smdh tbqh

That's what I'm talking about

trump has already won

>being a gooklover
>betraying your own culture
You are a fucking disgrace. I'm sure mommy and daddy are real proud.

Yes, they really are. They've actually exceeded SJWs in mere hair trigger feefees.

>Cred Forums became Cred Forums 2.0

It's so true. I went there the other day and 70% of the people talk like a Cred Forumstard

So what? That's tame.

Devil May Cry: Fuck You Edition had Donte punching the shit out of a thinly-veiled Bill O'Reilly, who was actually a demon and whose conservative talk show was actually a mind-controlling front for Mundus.

don't (You) have a blog or tumblr to be venting on?

daily stormer is the second biggest bastion of alt right behind Cred Forums. i just pointed out the fact they proclaim themselves as alt-right regardless of the media, and they even encourage themselves to be it. what the fuck are you talking about

Who said anything about loving gooks? Nice projecting there, faggot. Stay mad, stormnigger.

This

>Voting for an animated corpse

Just like sjws said there was no such thing

>Voting for an hologram

FTFY

Try actually talking to a nigger, you'll see what they're really like. Here's a hint: they're not like those dark coloured white people you see on the libtard infested shithole that is modern television

The glorious nipponese are the only ones who can make TRUE vidya! Those dumb westerners are all shit! Praise the nippon master race!

I like Trump. He think he have great economic ideas for the US.

I will vote for him

Always remember, when you reply to Cred Forums threads, you are part of the problem.

insert image of sjw wearing anti-sjw mask saying anti-sjws are just as bad as sjws

hehe.... just fucking owned you, bitch

He made a neutral statement about the game

How do you black anons feel about the use of a black guy in mafia 3 and the dislike here for niggers?

polish your memes up : japanese are honorary aryans, so sayeth Adolf H.

That's where you're wrong, the glorious nipponese are superior to Aryans. That's why anime is just so darn good

>

>implying anyone in here likes jap vidya
>after getting triggered by a smug anime gif
I know your weakness, user!

Would gas her vents with my Zyklon D.

>Its another Cred Forums makes a thread on Cred Forums and SJW's start arguing with stormfags thread

>the use of a black guy in mafia 3

Retarded. Clearly someone's trying to buff up their diversity cred. But it's nothing more than that.

>dislike here for niggers

Cred Forums being Cred Forums, so I don't let it bother me too much.

(You)

I think Trump is just the living embodiment of a very popular established villain stereotype. A sleazy, ruthless businessman with political ambitions he uses for the sake of personal gain.

Yes

Thanks for replying. I have always wanted a black friend, so not everyone here dislikes black people, only the nigger ghetto types found in blacklivesmatter etc.

I'll end this thread right now

What the fuck are you talking about? I've got quite some black friends and they're infinitely more pleasant to interact with than people with your mindset which I've also interacted plenty with.

stormweenies seem rustled.
Worried the "googles" might win?

>everyone who likes Trump must be alt right

And I like him. I think he has great plans to make USA great again.

What's she doing...

It will never fail to amaze me how easily that picture triggers people who allege it doesn't apply to them

Literally no one was angry before you made this post

>sake of personal gain

Self-financing your campaign isn't a good way to make money.

I'm actually voting Trump because he's the easier one to impeach. Everybody already wants his blood. Hillary will be fucking impossible to scrape out of the whitehouse.

You just wait for the nigger to show its true colours.

B-b-but! We're using the word "Google" instead of Nigger to undermine Google's censorship policies!
WE"RE CHANGING THE INTERNET AND MAKING MEME MAGIC REAL!

We're also cashing checks from Palmer Luckey

If 5 then this thread 404s

Did you mean Hillary?

social justice warriors, champions or advocates predate the kind of keyboard warriors and the vagina safety police officers taking on #kony2012 and gender discrimination in #occupy movements who self identify as such

alt right as a label is relatively recent and is used to demean a perceived unified opposition to mainstream politics

You strike me as a real expert on the matter.

but that fucking wrong you idiot, stop posting this fucking fake ass pic, literally google this shit, guy in pink suit looks nothing like the don

Yeah but at least Cred Forums was still fun in those days

I know what niggers are really like, yes. With the statistics to back it up too. You know, statistics? Actual facts instead of the libtard jew's bullshit rhetoric?

>Googles win
>Nation collapses because it's controlled by googles and people trying to appease the google community
>US turns into Google Headquarters 2.0. Because Google leadership amounts to nothing more than fingerpointing, genocide and banging on Google Drums
>Googles lose

>post yfw Hillary and Trump have a heart attack

Well, it certainly gave him a lot of public exposure. I mean, I don't live in the United States but the last time I've heard of him was, when he was banging on about Obama's birth certificate.

hahaha so right man

those alt-righters are literally just like SJWs. ever read horseshoe theory? that shit literally describes the ENTIRE alt-right! anyone with a brain realizes alt-righters are just as annoying and cringeworthy as SJWs. am I right guys? fuck those racist misogynistic homophobic problematic shitlords!

And they say anime games look like shit, I never seen uglier ass faces than this before and that's saying something when Injustice exists.

DO YOUR JOB MODS!

Why are white men always the villains in 99% of TV shows/movies/video games?

>gender discrimination
>occupy

So you sincerely don't know what you're talking about and are just sticking buzzwords in a sentence.

The media is trying to create a label for what they deem are dissenters, because they keep failing to understand that there is no such thing as an alt right.

SJWs on the other hand are quite real to the point that they impact daily life. Did you know there is this thing called a "safe space". A literal safe space where college and university students go there if they are in anyway "triggered" to the point that the safe space looks like a baby's room with milk and cookies and soothing music. And to think tax dollars are going to things like this instead of things that actually like fixing our inner cities and creating jobs.

They make the best villains.

So I take it you don't know anything about occupy movements and how they came to wither and disappear then ?

You're not wrong.

Well Hollywood and the video game industry is controlled by the liberal elites so...

That shitty ass game really makes me appreciate Mafia 2, even through i hate that stupid story about street thugs who keeps doing stupid shit instead of organized crime. Like people actually give a fuck about things back then you know. Now it's not even about fucking videogames anymore.

We used to just call them anti-sjws

alt-right is a better name for it

MUH LIBREWS

I think this thread is proof enough stormfags trigger harder than SJWs you are the biggest pussies I have ever seen. Limpwristed numales have thicker skin than you

I'd rather stick to my own judgement and experience instead of your ''''''''''''statistics''''''''''''. Also anybody that's actually had statistics would know it's not as clear cut as people like you love make it.

He's not the main villain, he's shown being killed in the demo

I've only been keeping an eye on Mafia 3 news, because my brother was such a huge fan of the first two games. We're both black/italian mixes. I haven't asked my brother about the game yet, but looking at his steam profile, he hasn't bought it. And the fact that he hasn't mentioned it at all, leaves me to believe that he doesn't care for it. He's into the whole classic Italian gangster tropey mafia.

I liked Cred Forums's racism when it was just laughing at coonery. But now it's more legitimate scathing hatred. and that's mildly annoying. Tiresome really.

>recently finish it
>that tie in with the end of the first game

and then i actually got the end, what the fuck even happened, where is the fucking ending, did they ran out of budget?

Statistics only matter when they fit my narrative.

If you want to bring up gun statistics however, I will tell you that the issue is much to complex to be explained with percentages.

>not playing as the real MC

I said nothing about jews. Don't know why you would have to bring up jews? Hmm?

>we'll take back our island. we'll make it great again

Not sure where I said the word "Jew" at but please enlighten me

are you dumb? all that public exposure stands to make him far more than he lost

Probably trying to make sequel but something gone wrong and now we got this.

Paranoid jews see persecution everywhere, so probably LIBERAL + JEWS = LIBREWS

>Palmer Luckey
>mfw the left can't find any actual dirt on trump so they just say his supporters are doing something clinton has been doing the entire election and decide now is the time to get upset about it happening
>mfw i do it for free
>mfw hillary supporters need shekels to support her
>mfw this will be exactly the same thing as every other "beginning of the end for trump" and everyone will forget in a week because they're wrong
>mfw trump destroys the sick iguana tomorrow
>mfw shills need to post their politics in Cred Forums because otherwise they people don't listen and believe

>constantly complain about how the protagonist is black and how the antagonist is a straight white male who looks like Donald Trump
>Y-you're the one that's triggered! Not me!
Come on, you guys have been whining about this every day since it's been announced, stop pretending like you're fine with it.

Who said I have anything against guns? You are projecting a template personality on to me.

It was a play on a un-educated conspiracy theory crazed cousin fucker from the Alabama country side attempt to say "liberal"

I'm left and I like trump better than clinton

He was being sarcastic and supporting my argument though.

He isn't the main villian.

>B-b-but! We're using the word "Google" instead of Nigger to undermine Google's censorship policies!
Wait, what? Google's censoring nigger?

well then i apologize for using "left".

>>mfw the shills can't find any actual dirt on trump

>Bragging about having so little of a life that you can shill for free

Pure autism

If the shoe fits. You're a cookier-cutter Cred Forumstard so I assume you check all the boxes.

No. But they supposedly censor things that Cred Forums doesn't like so they thought up this master plan to say google instead of nigger.

This is how absolutely retarded these people are.

except that's not true. there is a movement, and alt-right best describes it.

it's a social phenomenon, which always have vague definition and blurry lines. but basically, it's people who think racism is rational.

>This is how absolutely retarded these people are.
It's a fucking joke dude. I wouldn't mind Cred Forums haters if at least they criticized actual things that are wrong with the board, but you guys just manage to come out as dumb and salty. Where did the Cred Forumsack touch you?

That's a little wild. I mean, it makes me think these people are liberal memers but I don't think it will affect my rating of the game.

I've just never played a mafia game before. I sorta want to play this, but I am busy enough that it is low on my priorities list. I hope the game has strip clubs. We need more nextgen strip clubs.

I see. Well, personally i don't think lots of here dislike black people, we just dislike the hood mentality so many seem to have, which of course is sad for the proper folks. And that games seems to be putting an agenda nowadays, that be feminists, sjw, or black people. Like you i am also starting to get tired of discussions constantly going towards discussions about "niggers"

Every time I see the man on television I see the dirt pretty clear though.

>This is how absolutely retarded these people are.
I dunno man. Censorship seems like something worth undermining. Cred Forums might have something going on with this one.

>Still hiding tax statements
>Trump university
>Paid off attorney generals to not look into said university with "donations"

Hmm

So you are saying the game will age poorly?

>implying the election of the most powerful person in the world isn't something i should be focusing on in my free time
>implying you're any better
>implying i dont have a job, hobbies, and friends that i center my life around
>implying the only acceptable way to campaign is to get paid for it and regurgitate lies on a sheet of paper over and over
>implying being a filthy shill on a video games board is something to be proud of

grown, distilled, concentrated autism

Wow, I literally cancelled my preorder after I saw this. Fuck Trump, fuck Hillary but I'm not for political agendas in vidya. Thanks user.

I didnt like much about this game but I fucking loved bob barbas. "you little shit"

>go to Cred Forums
>Cred Forums thread
>scroll down
>Cred Forums thread
>scroll down
>mlp thread
Wow lads, this is great

Now look what you did.

Don't worry. He will get rid of this game when he gets rid of all violent video games
mobile.twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/280812064539283457

>Hilary has connections due to Bill and being a long time senator
>Rigged her primary
>Children of Cred Forums actually believe she hasn't already rigged the national election and won

Lmao this is clearly your first election, pro tip they aren't decided by me or you anymore everything has already been decided

Welcome to the future. Where propaganda is digital!

Only if you re-define racism to something dumb like wanting stricter immigration laws or not believing that current misfortunes of blacks is due to white supremacism.

The reality is that all over the western world there is a backslash growing against globalist and progressive policies, and since the left is too busy fucking around with identity politics and critical theory the nationalistic right is the only ideology that is actually stepping up to the plate and answering people's worries.

So it is true that there is a general shift to the right, but it is false that there is an organized movement of people and that racism is somehow central to it. The term "alt-right" is being used by the stablishment forces to undermine opposition and turn people away by exploiting guilt of association (there is this white supremacist guy who once said something similar to you, which makes you Hitler!). It is similar to what happened to SJWs.

this. I'm a massive trump fan, but if it was hillary i would cancel too.

Don't pre-age your game by trying to make it relevent

what did he mean by this?