I'm so pissed right now. Why the fuck does this gun never show up when I need it...

I'm so pissed right now. Why the fuck does this gun never show up when I need it? It shows up when I'm not at the right level. It shows up when I don't have the cash. But it never shows up when I'm at the right level with cash ready. What is with this RNG bullshit they're pulling?

Anyone else play Revelations 2?
This can be a Resident Evil general if you want.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z_a8Nyu6S5g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What the fuck is the deal with recommended specs for RE7?
>Processor: Intel Core i7 3770 3.4GHz or AMD equivalent
>Memory: 8GB RAM
>Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 or AMD Radeon R9 280X or better
>DirectX: Version 11
Why does a fucking console port need i7 and 960?

I don't know, man. Just upgrade if you need to. They probably can't optimize for PC, like every other dev.

Can we all admit Moira was a good addition to the cast? And sexy. And cute.

Is anyone interested in this damn game? How many of you will buy an RE4 port for the 5th time, and you've never touched this game? Which is essentially more of what you loved about RE4.

They made Claire look weird.

At least she was back to normal in that manga thing.

Is the release order a good way to start RE?
A bit lost with Code Veronica, RE0 and all.

Is Revelations worth playing? How good are these two games and are they any different from the main series? I'm still working through RE6 with a buddy and moderately enjoying it

And edgy.

She looks fine to me. Her arms looks super weird there.

Wish I could tell you, but I'm new to the series myself. All I know is that RE4 was fun, and Revelations 2 is like RE4.

Rev2 is definitely worth playing. It's all about shooting and moving. Good controls, good enemy types. Co-op, so you can play with your buddy. Raid mode is actually a lot of fun and adds a lot of replayability. Likable characters.

>I'm still working through RE6 with a buddy and moderately enjoying it
Does it get weirdly sexual? Who gets to be the girl?

VR?

is the vita version the best to play?

Are Revelations 1 and 2 worth playing on PC?

Last RE game I touched was RE6 and holy shit did I hate that actionfest bs

>Which is essentially more of what you loved about RE4
Is that a joke? Because I'm not laughing.

Recommended are for running twice the framerate and resolution of a console you dum-dumb

I enjoyed it when I played it back on ps3. I only beat the story mode once though and then spent the rest of my time in raid mode and then got burnt out after a long time. Haven't felt like replaying it since. It's nowhere near the quality of the past games. I feel like it could have been something much more if they had wanted it to. You can tell they skimped on the effort.

Rev 1 is a 3DS port. It's impressive what they did on that system, but not so much on anything else. There are some redeeming elements and tense, atmospheric elements. I like the cruise ship setting, but they made the game "episodic" and split it into 30 minute chunklets of gameplay that take you away from the interesting Jill sections which are horror focused and change to obnoxious characters in bad action segments. I'd much rather have had the cruise ship be one big explorable area, but i get that they were making it the kind of game you could play on a commute.

Rev 2 - A better game than Rev 1. PC doesn't have co-op support which is butt-fuckingly stupid since it's the main gimmick of the game. It's is a shame since it does co-op better than RE5 IMO since the characters play differently and you need to work together. Although the single-player works OK if consoles are not an option. It was a low budget rush-job that had potential to be more, but it's a decent low budget rush job that does a good job of taking the feel and gameplay of the post RE4 game and putting it into a slower more horror focused game

RE or REmake>2>3>Code Veronica X>(REmake now if you started with the original>)0>4>5>Rev1>6>Rev2
All of them arew worth playing imo, enjoy

It feels so cheap though. If Rev3 keeps the same controls and improves the animations then it could be goat. For now it's just a small step in the right direction.

It feels very tight. Very smooth, very responsive. mechanically anyway. Not sure what they could do to improve the controls a great deal. Maybe they could capture better animations. But animations are superficial.

I think Rev 2 got local co-op patched in? I'm not sure, because I can't find anyone to play the game with me. I hate that I missed the boat. I just want someone to play with.
Here's a video of a couple playing on PC.
youtube.com/watch?v=Z_a8Nyu6S5g

It's been a few months since I've played but my level 100 Moira ended up being too weak for Omega stages at recc. level 90.

I farmed for some rainbow discs for 4+ hours and only got drops for a level 100 AK and level 100 SMG, which were both awful. I was going for some weapons with end game potential

Migbt pick it up again soon, but goddamn was I burnt out after that

>buying resident evil after 4/remake

No thank you.

joke's on you
the ps4 remaster is only the 3rd time i've bought RE4
>first time buying
>game got stolen, bought again
>ps4 port

Thanks.

>and holy shit did I hate that actionfest bs

It's not as action heavy but it's not far off either. REv games are more like a beefed up RE4 than anything. If you're unsure just pirate user but personally I think REv and REv2 are better than RE5 and 6 if that helps.

I'm not level 100 yet, but I can imagine. Moira doesn't get good ammo skills. And she's too melee focused. I'm trying to get my Claire up to level 100 right now. Only 3 more very hard gauntlets to finish, and then I'll be taking on the omega stage.(Which I previewed after unlocking it early because of all the medals I've collected so far), and it appears to be the Alex boss. So I figure it shouldn't be *that* hard.

But that's partially why I made this thread. Because I'm pissed I can't get my hands on a good level 85+ chicago typewriter. Which would be the exact weapon I need to push through these last 13 missions. If you give a SMG fire rounds, and extended burn, then it's super useful. Because it hits consecutively, so quickly, then you pretty much guarantee to burn the enemy. And then extended burn comes into effect, and deals a lot of damage atop of that. Perfect for burning the limbs off revenants. As well as getting rid of mundane zombies. Since they always take that one extra hit to go down. Burning them instead, will makes sure they go down in only a short burst of the machine gun.