I work at a retro video game store

I work at a retro video game store.
AMA

do you have battletoads?

How hard was it to get your job?

Epic Drugs pIkachu

How many dicks can you take at once?

Why don't you stick to reddit?

Are you happy that your customers only exist because they are too dumb to use the internet?

What is the answer to the ultimate question, of life, the universe, and everything?

Do you actually price your retro games fairly or are the prices comparable to the over inflated online marketplace prices? I used to work at a retro store and we were supposed to use ebay and amazon as guides to price our games, and everything was stupid overpriced.

Are you a retro gamer yourself?

Please never refer to yourself as "retro".

What's the oldest gen you sell, and how much would it cost for a console of that gen?

is there a free will or are all our actions predetermined by exterior influences?

We're done here lads

Got any stories?

How does it feel artificially inflating the cost of popular old games to swindle idiots that don't know about emulation out of their money?

Fuck "retro" video games stores. Hope you go under soon and are out of a job.

Do you have any vegetables in the shape of famous naturalists?

Yes
It was easier than i thought. I just had to set myself apart
More then your mom but less then you
I'm not a redditfag

do you suck dick?

>AMA
>not a redditfag

>I'm not a redditfag
yes, you are

What do people look for more, N64, PS1 or Saturn?

Did you got any particular bizarre request from a customer?

How old are you?

How often do you get people who say "man, this is cheaper on ebay."?

>What do people look for more, N64, PS1 or Saturn?

Not him, but I'm guessing PS1 due to the PS3's backwards compatibility.

>I'm not a redditfag
Yeah, okay then. Nobody wants to hear about your hole in the wall shit shop.

How many fucking sports games do you get per week? Do you guys try to have at least one sports game per year edition so that the fucking shelves won't look like a graveyard for forgotten shitty sports games?

Not OP, but when I worked at a Play N Trade there was one really odd request that stood out. A man with a think Indian accent came in right before close and asked if we had Uncharted for the PS2. When I told him that Uncharted is only available for PS3, he asked how long it would take for me to "make it" for PS2. I said that I'm not capable of making it for PS2, and he stormed out in an angry huff.

You should have snuck him Tomb Raider or something like that on the PS2, won't notice the difference. Maybe he wanted you to make a fake cover of Uncharted for PS2.

We change our prices everyday according to their base value.

Tits or ass?

Oh yeah
The oldest system we have is a Vectrex