en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_of_passion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>he didn't understand that Kenny was supposed to be your abuse father

How is he abusive in any way?

>tfw the moment when I can finally get rid of Kenny comes
>tfw pull the trigger without a second thought
Felt good, man.

No you don't understand

Jane was showing how rational she was by hiding the baby in a zombie-filled snowstorm and exposing Kenny as unreasonable when he got mad at this

Felt good killing the only character the game bothers to have?

How long ago did you play it? He was presented as violent, unstable and aggressive throughout.

That was to symbolism that gun owners and pro gun people are redneck hicks who beat their wives and children and drink too much alcohol
Meanwhile the black guy is the one who sacrifices everything for a little girl
Talk about ironic

I didn't shoot Kenny and it makes me mad that when the new game finally comes off they'll have him die ASAP regardless rather then actually deliver on the promise of unique game play to the user.

Kenny is a crazy hothead
Jane is a crazy cold heart bitch

Both suck.

"got mad" is quite the euphemism for "tried to kill".

Maybe they'll have him stand around for 3 episodes like that Nick(?) character in season 2 :)

>hey i killed the baby
>why
>fuck you

He was clearly unjustified in his anger I see

>Tfw people don't understand that both Kenny and Jane are fucking morons.
>If I had to choose one, I would pick Kenny to go with.
>Luckily for me, I could get the most optimal and satisfying ending by letting Kenny kill Jane and then putting Kenny out of his misery.

If only I could have gotten rid of the baby too. There's no reason to raise a child in a world like that. In fact, between it crying and alerting zombies and a constant need for diapers in order to avoid rash and disease, I'd say it's actually downright impossible.

Who cares anyways, season 2 was shit. Clem shouldn't have gone from a plot device to player characyer, because it completely invalidated her personality and she basically turned into an adult in a child's body. Kenny should have never come back, in fact it should have just been a new group of people. The fun from TWD comes from the interactions, theories, and thoughts you get to experience from constantly meeting new and different people in a fucked up world.

He was always angry in S2. And if Jane was trying as hard as she could to make him snap, why wouldn't she go all out?

Was I the only one who thought the girl who was raped at the lab with the sickle hammer thing climbing around the city was going to come back?

I absolutely hated Jane and I was so satisfied when she died. I couldn't kill Kenny for as angry as he was he had the will and tenacity to stay alive. He's a fighter and a protecter. How is an eighty pound girl gonna protect the baby when she can't fight off a tired old man???

No, it was really just him being a shit character. There was no symbolism to it. Stop bringing high school level English assessments to this.

Anger is never a justification, plus she just showed up without the baby, why the hell would he assume she killed him?

>crazy hothead
>literally right about everything, and still competent after losing his family and his rebuilding gf
>respected Lee
>always goes out of his way to help Clem

Yeah, he sure is a madman

Elaborate. You come across as disingenuous. You would never write an authentic story.

The numales are rising

>pretend the baby is dead when it's one of the last few things holding Kenny's sanity together
>Kenny snaps and goes into a murderous rage
>"SEE CLEM, I TOLD YOU HE'S VIOLENT AND UNSTABLE!"

>numales

Stop using specific memes or insults universally or whenever you feel like it, reddit. You're ruining everything again. I actually fucking cringed.

How would I transfer my ps 3 files to my ps4 game when the new chapters come out? I need Kenny in my game.

But he wanted to kill Arvo! ARVO!

>I le fucking cringed!

Spotted another numale

>Kenny ever right
>Kenny ever competent

But there are many characters in it, user. You even play as one of them.

>No one gives a shit about Lee anymore, Kenny is seen as her father figure
Biggest bullshit

>>le

>the guy that literally shoots clem, a small girl, when there was absolutely no reason to
>woah...Kenny was mean to this attempted child murderer... Kenny is too dangerous!

>Respected Lee.

No he didn't. Not in my playthrough. I disagrees with a lot of things he said and did, and he behaved like a fucking little butt baby manchild.

What really threw me over the edge with his shit character is how quick he was to kill that bitch's dad, who, we STILL will never know if he was actually bitten. Yet, when Duck is obviously OBVIOUSLY bitten, he gets all defensive and tells you to fuck off and that everything is fine.

Fuck Kenny.

All I know is TWD tell tale game is feminist cancer. The fact that is demonizes a regular joe protective straight white male who is on edge after losing his family, and friends. Proves to me video games in general are in the wrong hands.

nuMales are literal cancer.

When Clem meets Kenny in S2 and you talk about Lee, Kenny says that Lee was a helluva guy.

Depends on how you play season 1. You really have to fuck up hard for him not to come around in the end of it. Even if that's the case, in season 2 he admits to clem that although they didn't see eye to eye on lots of things, he knew Lee was a good man

In TWD even if you aren't bitten you turn if you die. To be honest, I think he was right in that situation but being right doesn't mean he does the right thing in that situation. He very obviously does the wrong thing every time even if he thinks he's right.

Thread just proves if you're team Jane. You're literally the cancer that is killing video games.

He didn't kill the dad because he thought he was bitten you dingus. He killed the dad because he was having a heart attack and if he died they would be stuck in a freezer with a 200 lb zombie.

Why do I have to be a part of any team?

BOTH Jane and Kenny are fucking terrible.

>tfw this thread is making me think of how much better season 1 was compared to seas 2

Jesus Christ, is there any hope at all for season 3? I hope Javier isn't shit

Are there? Telltale's biggest fault is everyone but Kenny is just there to stir the pot. All they do is show up, act retarded, and die/leave. I wouldn't really consider Clementine a character since she went from some plain kid to some kid who is a plain player avatar. It's a crime that Season 3 only has 1 fucking little girl and a little bastard toddler. There are no stakes.

Survivor ending master race

>kill that bitch's dad, who, we STILL will never know if he was actually bitten

Wow, you really missed the point there

he had a fucking heart attack, and at that point it had been established that no matter how you die, if your brain is intact you come back as a zombie

Kenny didn't want to be stuck in a room with a zombie twice as big as the second biggest guy in the room and took the chance to solve the problem before it became a problem

and yes he was fucking gone, you don't do CPR on someone who's going to make a full recovery without assistance - oh, and CPR does not "bring people back" like it does on TV except in exceptionally rare circumstances - like, 1 in 10000 rare.

Oh, and don't forget that Larry literally tried to fucking murder you, and you're going to defend his ass anyway?

>he wanted to kill a FUCKING WHITE MALE
So? Or do you people finally acknowledge that slavs aren't white?

There was a better way than just to throw a brick and crush his fucking head in front of his daughter out of nowhere.

Kenny was an insufferable asshole through and through.

youtube.com/watch?v=iOTyShw6sbI

>making exaggerations

Clem and 'the bastard toddler' are both in their teens. Javier might even be reaching 20s

Please enlighten us of the better way

>If he died.
Congratulations, we will never know if he would have survived or not.

Good to know that someone deserved to be murdered just because of a chance that he might die of a heart attack instead of trying to fucking help him.

"Fuck up" You say that as if I needed Kenny's approval for anything. Kenny was literally the most irrational person of the entire group. I applaud him for having strong beliefs and having the strength and the courage to stick to those beliefs, but that kind of mentality doesn't work in a group.

This thread and thought process is retarded

This. Every season is a reboot in Telltale-Land.

Call a hospital, maybe?

What, he should have stomped him with his shoe instead?

Given the materials they had, a saltlick to the head was positively fucking humane

I say fuck up, as in your Lee probably wasn't level headed. I feel with a voice like Lee had, he was a man of reasoning, and there are plenty of times to extend an olive branch to Kenny for the greater good to make them get along by the end. I suppose that depends on how you envision your Lee being, but mine was level headed

He was definitely going to die. No medicine + trapped in a room = no way to save him anyway. CPR is just what you do to keep the person's heart artificially pumping until the paramedics arrive with oxygen and actual equipment for fixing the person, but no such paramedics exist anymore and he was bound to die.

Vague outsider
Mocking your peer
Dimwit monkey clawing at a mirror

>Congratulations, we will never know if he would have survived or not.

Oh yes, I'm sure a 65 year old man having a heart attack in hostile territory who is now unconscious and unresponsive, with no medical supplies or medical personnel AND NO FUCKING PULSE will make a complete recovery no fucking problem

Oh and don't forget HE TRIED TO FUCKING MURDER LEE AT THE END OF EPISODE ONE

If you're going to shit on Kenny at least do it for something reasonable, crushing Larry's head was literally the only option

>My Lee was the only correct and canon Lee.

Have you considered killing yourself? Not accounting for all the choices, Lee is not a level headed man, as evidenced by the very fucking beginning of the game.

I don't know why you pretend not to understand what numale means and how people can apply it to certain fans of The Walking Dead.

>Stop using specific memes or insults universally or whenever you feel like it, reddit.
>"I cringed"
double morals I see

You also have to realize that Lee is established to not be level headed. He was actually being sent to jail because he killed a man. You do remember that, don't you?

>accidentally beating a man to death when you catch him fucking your wife

He's allowed one mulligan brah. Besides, my Lee is basically canon, your sounds like a faggot

see

Yes, it was the only option. It wasn't the only option to do it when two people are crouched over him assessing the situation when he's showed no signs of turning.

Yes, it was established you turn if you die. No, you they do not get up right away, you clearly have time to react. No, you did not have to splatter his brains all over two people.

>Accidentally beating.
>Accidentally.

>N-no dude, that was totally the level headed thing to do instead of filing for divorce.

Back pedal more, please.

>Accidentally shot him because I was clicking my house like an autist the whole scene.

>hot Mexican loli dies unceremoniously
I wasn't expecting her to become Clem's girlfriend or anything, but still disappointed.

There's a difference between a 'in the heat of the moment' reaction, and being methodical over time. Being level headed has more to do with the latter

>zombie apocalypse
>Let's all call the hospital!

youtube.com/watch?v=lRcle-JgnFA

>No, you did not have to splatter his brains all over two people.

So go ahead and tell us what else they were meant to do, dickhead.

Are you referring to Sarah? She was completely useless. Jane herself tells you that you're trying to save someone who doesn't want to be saved.

For how retarded Telltale is it's funny how they make a character like Kenny and give him the only optimistic ending of Season 2.

>mfw there was a weird sjw outrage that spawned from her death that flooded the telltale forums for a while

Yes, it was the only option.
No, he did not need to do it before becoming 100% sure he was dead.
No, he did not need to do it right in front of the two people trying to fucking assess the situation like adults.

Again, I applaud Kenny for having the courage and strength to behave the way he does, but it's not rational, and it's not fair of him, especially the way he behaves with Duck right after in the next episode.

Got any screenshots of this?

>Javier
Who? Don't count your chickens before they hatch.

>Originally shocked by the scene that was occurring
>Knew that bitchface was setting it up
>Couldn't stop the fighting
>It kept getting so out of control I didn't know what to do
>I liked Kenny more, sure, but she helped us a lot and came through
>She had a set of morals that I myself agreed with, as did Kenny
>Kenny couldn't see reason when blinded by the mere prospect of what she may or may not have done
>Couldn't stop him
>Shoot Kenny

I didn't see an alternative. I couldn't just put the gun down and let him murder her. In the end I was so disgusted with my decision that I wanted to leave her, but then I thought about the kid. I went with her, and let the outsiders in. I made some mistakes, but you don't get do overs.

If there's ever a chance to name the baby, I'll name him Kenny. I'm sorry Kenny. I know I can just remake and save you, but the first playthrough is always the real one.

"In the heat of the moment" does not exist outside of fighting for your life.

If catching your wife having sex with someone else constitutes you as having an excuse to fucking kill someone, then you are not level headed in the slightest.

>fat dude has a fucking heart attack in a small room with no doctors living in the area
>YOU CAN'T PROVE THAT HE'S DEAD OR ALIVE
I bet you are also "agnostic"

No, but it was crazy. The forums there had always been pretty light, but once sarah died all these people surfaced talking about how the writers were able-ist and shit, and didn't care about the mentally ill or autistic. They wouldn't let it go for months

People can turn within seconds or within hours. Sitting around and just waiting is a great way to risk getting everyone killed. Act fast or die.

>The way he behaves with Duck
>Shoots him in the head while he's still alive or lets Lee do it instead

man what a hypocrite right

Wait a moment? Have some fucking tact? Get them out of the way?

It's been established in universe that people that die don't turn instantly. The officer at the start of the game took a long time to turn after his death. They also don't get up immediately at full strength. You do indeed have time to react.

>getting cucked
>not expected to chimp out

>mfw TWD: Michonne is the only game that doesn't edgily kill everyone off
>mfw everyone hates TWD: Michonne

He didn't kill Duck until he had already 100% turned.

Too bad you can't say the same thing for Larry.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_of_passion

You're an idiot. There's different degrees of murder for a reason. Motivation and mental state is always taken into account.

I know she was useless, but she was totally hot

Oh okay, so in the mean time they would find a way to get out of the locker, haul Larry's corpse to somewhere and secure it so he isn't a danger to anyone when he turns, and all the while deal with those cannibals.

Yeah, that's not unreasonable.

It was honestly a pretty shitty game, led along by really contrived instances. The fat girl did literally nothing wrong

No he didn't. He was literally still breathing.

If you're the same guy that brought up the Larry thing I strongly encourage you to replay the game because you have no idea what you're talking about.

THAT'S THE FUCKING POINT YOU INBRED RETARD.

Lee is an emotional person, not a level headed one.

You're an idiot, that literally doesn't change anything in what I said.

>he wouldn't kill a man who goes crazy over having his baby killed

Yeah man, Lily was totally in a rational state of mind to have things explained to her in a calm objective manner to which she would respond appropriately.

OH WAIT SHE WAS IN FUCKING DENIAL THAT HER DAD WAS FUCKING DEAD AND WAS ABOUT TO BECOME A ZOMBIE

Odd how people become emotional and unreasonable when their loved ones have massive heart attacks and drop dead right in front of them

No, what I said was get them out of the way and wait a little. That doesn't meant what you said at all. You don't have to splatter someone's father's brains all over their daughter.

Don't be retarded

I shot Kenny because he was a racist priviledged retard

So you like to get cucked?

>playing a game where nothing you do matters despite it being marketed as such

Fuck season two, I felt zero pressure to do anything because I knew the game would loop around to the one option those hack writers wanted it to by the end of an episode.

I for one hate the plot armor children and retards have in most horror ficton.

Source
Film
Maker

Jesus fuck. Is discussion literally impossible on Cred Forums? It's not funny, you're not funny. Just fucking stop.

>caring about someone's feelings more than immediate survival for your group
guess who's not surviving the zombie apocalypse

You're not being very levelheaded user with all that screaming. Are you an emotional person?

>She had a set of morals that I myself agreed with

Like what? The Cold steel way of thinking or using the old "I pretend the baby died to tick the guy off" scheme?

Found the numale cuck

And you can still get people in an emotional state to get away from them. You can still get a person to back off from a dead person. You do not have to splatter a person's brains all over their daughter.

He wasn't dead tho, his mouth twitches during CPR.

You're literally describing season 2 Kenny with the baby at this point.

Jane was all about survival, and that included getting rid of a fucking leech that would cry and alert everything in sight.

You're right man, I bet he would make a full recovery with some bedrest and some paracetamol

>He didn't kill Duck until he had already 100% turned.

I don't remember this. Duck was wheezing and dying, but he hadn't turned.

You don't know much about CPR, do you? It's only used to keep them alive until the paramedics come.

So you're a cuck that gets triggered?

Yes, I am an emotional person you fucking retard.

>"Just watch, clem."
>just watch
>dumb whore gets herself killed

Kenny is an asshole with some serious problems but Jane is a goddamn retard that pretends she's the coolest/best person in the group at all times when she's easily the stupidest and worst.

>There are still Janefags on this board

Reminder it's the Russian kid's fault that dude drowned in a frozen lake

Reminder it was the Russian kid who shot Clem.

Reminder Jane left a newborn in a broken car surrounded by zombies in the middle of a blizzard just to goad Kenny into a fight

Kenny's reactions were justified in every single one.

Fuck off, ok? Just fuck off. I don't want to have to reopen a wound that has emotionally scarred me for life. He was going fucking loonies. But screw the fuck off, alright? Stop it with your shit.

I can see why you dislike Lee then. He's very rational compared to your howling and gibbering.

Why isn't there massive outrage over Telltale's Rick Grimes being put on the same level as some Literally Who? Love him or hate him he shouldn't be discarded the way he is about to be with the third season. Shit what will end up being the point of Jane? Does anyone expect Clem to have a reaction over her death/absence? No fucking way.

cuckfag btfo

>There are numales who don't comprehend TWD
yeah
and they wrote season 2

The point was to show to Kenny wasn't trustworthy, not to show that she could live through him attacking her.

>emotionally scarred me for life
How can a fictional character influence you so dramatically?

>Dislike Lee.

Not once did I say I disliked Lee. And Lee is not a rational person .

I shot him because he had no business being alive still. Fucking asspull.

>Cpr cures heart attacks.

What a time to be alive.

Reminder that Jane challenged Kenny to a 1v1 fight that Jane herself instigated and told you to not interfere

rules of nature motherfucker

This. Feminists btfo

Kenny raised another man's kid. He is a cuck, anyone who identifies as a Kenny is also a cuck.

He lost everything he had in S1, he wanted to die then but failed, now he's broken. In all of his endings, he admits to being dangerous and broken, that Clem would be better of without him. He alienated everyone else in the group who might keep Clem safe, and puts her in a position where she has to pick a side, while the best thing to do for her would be to preserve the unity of the group, since that's what keeps Clem safe. Everyone in the group was afraid of him, he has nothing to live for, the only reason why he wants to stay with Clem is because he's projecting his need to protect his family onto her and the baby. The game was constantly telling you he was unhinged from the moment you saw him again

I still don't understand how he survived falling off a building.

Reminder that Larry tries to fucking murder you, and people actually say you shouldn't take the opportunity to make sure he dies

Lee is also a cuck.

It was even more fun since in my playtrough he was in a building fighting zombies in the dark, not saving Ben since i droped Ben the moment i had the chance.

FUCK BEN.

>one bad turn deserves another
someone's going to hell, i see.

And yet the game clearly shows he is the safest option.

Ultimately he gets you to a sanctuary. Jane meanwhile has you playing undead rambo and will highly likely ditch you at the first sign of trouble like she did her sister.

Good luck surviving with a newborn on your own too.

That's not what cuck means at all

Duck? i am pretty sure the kid he had with that girl in s2 was his.

Jane tried to prove Kenny wasn't trustworthy by lying to his face, leaving a baby abandoned in a car during a snowstorm in a fucking zombie apocalypse, and going out of her fucking way to basically break him emotionally to the boiling point?

All that bullshit proved to me is that Kenny is emotionally unstable (something that wasn't exactly a secret considering the last few episodes) and that Jane is a fucking idiot and an objectively bad person to have in a group. At least Kenny had a reason for his stupid actions.

Sure thing, cuck.

>Season 2 ends and majority of Cred Forums sides with kenny.
>Kenny is always right meme confirmed.
>Shitiposters start up the Jane did nothing wrong, she was a good girl beaten down by an unstable man for nothing.
>People start actually believing that Jane wasn't an idiot that was willing to kill another person's baby to prove a point.

The point of the game was that you can't trust anyone and you're better off on your own. How long would it take for the sanctuary to collapse, run out of food, get destroyed by infighting or raiders?

>Good luck surviving with a newborn on your own too.
That was stupid, they should've just let you drop the baby

Most people chose to kill Kenny according to Telltale's in-game bar graph. Either the majority of Cred Forums didn't side with Kenny or we have a lot of new arrivals.

Do you honestly take me saying that Kenny is untrustworthy to mean that Jane didn't did everything right? The whole point of season 2 was to show that you can never trust anyone 100%.

>Being this gullible on an anonymous message board.
>Not understanding satire
>Taking anything seriously here

Ok friend.

>The point of the game was that you can't trust anyone
Except Kenny. He's the only person who is ALWAYS right. Every single plan he has ever come up with, was right. Even the fucking boat.

Gott defend that virtual pussy brah.

This is false on all accounts

If someone tries to kill you and you don't try to kill them back, you are an evolutionary failure

One often-overlooked subtlety of the word is that it implies that the husband is deceived, that he is unaware of his wife's unfaithfulness and may not know until the arrival or growth of a child plainly not his (as with cuckoo birds).[

Which is stupid because humanity's best chance for survival is to form groups, not break away from them to go at it solo.

Sorry, should have said Jane did everything right

but he got like, angry and stuff after his new love and unborn child died a few hours ago.

In my first playthrough:

>Stood up for Duck when Larry insisted he was bitten.
>Consoled Kenny when he felt guilty on not helping Shawn.
>Agreed that Larry was most likely dead and helped Kenny bash his head in.
>Talked Kenny down on the train and got him to say goodbye to Duck.
>Offered to put Duck out of his misery, so Kenny and Katia wouldn't have to.
>Killed that little kid zombie so Kenny wouldn't have to.
>Dropped that useless shitbird Ben.

>TFW Kenny's like in episode 5 : "You've always been there for me Lee, always had my back when it mattered. What kind of friend would I be if I wasn't there for you now? You and Clementine are the only family I got left, I'm with you to the end."

Sorry for your poor decision making skills m80, Kenny is a true bro.

I miss him.

i liked kenny

i shot him because i let clem did the same with lee

>call someone reddit
>cringed
that's embarrassing

>if he was actually bitten
They established very emphatically that you come back as a walker when you die whether you were bitten or not. That was the entire point of that section. The man dies and starts to come back as a walker when Kenny brains him.

When season 2 ending came out there were constant "where are my kenny Bros at?" threads.

Also the telltale tracker is everyone that played the game, not just people who played the game and browse a taiwanese knitting board.

Call me an edge lord, but I didn't care about AJ at all during S2. He was a burden to everyone on the group and the main reason why everything went to shit in S2. I was mad that there wasn't an ending were you could go on without the baby

>But Jane was right Kenny attacked her he's violent

Yeah no fucking shit if some bitch you barely knew just ditched a newborn infant in the freezing cold with a load of zombies then began insulting you just so she could try and kill you I'd take a swing as well.

The moral is stop trying to purposefully piss off others. Kenny was fine when someone wasn't constantly antagonising him.

Your clem is fucking retarded then m8

>the mentally ill or autistic
With all the sympathy in the world, those are the kinds of people who would be getting killed first in a zombie apocalypse without someone carefully watching over them. It's kind of like the baby scenario. There's no way in hell that thing is surviving without expending some serious resources that you likely don't have. That's part of my issue with Kenny. I get it's a symbol of hope for him, but that baby is a death wish for anyone hauling it along.

And raising someone else's child doesn't mean cuck. What you said still doesn't mean that.

If you were here when episode 5 came out you would have seen the amount of arguing over it. even in /TTG/ there was massive infighting over it.

enjoy your jail time

>This denial.

>numale getting trigged as per usual

Go wrap some more tape around the bridge of your lenseless frames, you closeted faggot.

Rationale didn't get players the best ending possible though.

>Except Kenny
He's so fucked by the end of the game that he believes an 11 year old is more capable of taking care of a baby on her own than him

The game presents humans to be as threatening as zombies, if not even more dangerous

Never even played this "game" and I already hate Jane based solely on the greentexts here.

Of course, the sexually-frustrated beta-orbiting numales love her.

>Implying you didn't shoot him to help him doing what he couldn't

Just look at him. From the moment Clem got back in his life all he's done is suffering. He deserved to rest without feeling the guilt of it.

You're not remembering. Kenny didn't have a choice, they wouldn't allow him into the compound at the time, only the kids. He volunteered them to go on inside without him

>I know absolutely nothing about anything that happens in the entirety of this story.
>But I cant resist my memeloving self to NOT spout memes.

I'm a Kennyfag, and I want you to fuck off.

No, this is the ending where you let him kill Jane and then go straight after

I honestly doubt that anyone on Cred Forums can not actually call themselves a numale in terms of looks.

If you look like one, you might as well be one, regardless of your beliefs.

It also gives me a larger range of people to pick on in real life. Fucking numales, all of you.

This is the biggest half-truth I've ever seen.

I'm /fit/ brah, the only numale here is you

>triggered numale

At least you have something to update your tumblr with today, sweetie.

Easy to say in hindsight. When I was playing the game Kenny's idea sounded like suicide.

I'll never get why he made such a big deal about the baby. Fuck, I played this so long ago I don't even remember what it was about the baby I'm talking about.

You'll understand if you ever become a father (on purpose).

It was the symbol of humanity's future. He felt like it was his duty to see the baby safe, it was his purpose. Ever since his family died, and then his gf died, he had to hold onto that purpose

You have a beard and glasses. I should just kick your shit in right now, numale.

>If only I could have gotten rid of the baby too

It bugs me severely that they didn't make this the result of siding with Jane. Like really if you chose her obviously it's because after everything you think she's more prone to surviving and does what has to be done. At the moment of which is getting rid of that fucking baby that you can't make Clem do of her own violation so she's the perfect expy character for it.

And then in the perfect moment for this perfect character to do her usual thing done, she doesn't.

Fuck off Telltale

All it really changes is dialogue options though.

No I don't

This game was shit.

He had a plan though.

The alternative was continue dicking around the country with an untrustworthy bitch.

If she only cared about survival at that point, she would've left Clem too.

Not really. Clem is an insanely adept survivalist, basically superhero tier, and Jane even comments on it

He's emotionally unstable and he latches onto it to help him get over his family dying twice.

It's a poor attempt at retaining humanity's... well, humanity.

It just doesn't work, because in a situation like that, the baby would be dead almost instantly. No food, no warmth, no FUCKING DIAPERS, constant crying.

Hey, try lifting, dressing and grooming well sometime - it's not hard.

I guess she kept the baby around so Clem would stay then

I wanted to kill kenny from the first moment ! saw him in season 1

Literally every adult in the game is inept and relies on clem

>not realising that kenny is compltely fucked right after "pass me that can"
shake my head

Fuck, I know S2 was a train wreck and maybe it's me trying to find the good in it, but everything that happens after Jane dies just really gets to me
>"You're...dangerous..."
>"I know. Something broke inside me a long time ago, blah blah
>"But I'm working on it, I really am."
>"We'll get through this together"

And then the fact that we get a brief moment of them on the hill, like they're obviously tired and hungry but smiling and laughing at the same time, only to have to choose safety over family. Something about all that got to me.

Family all the way, you don't leave your bro behind.

It doesn't matter where you fall on the political spectrum. There's no reason to ever side with the lady who fed her sister broken glass and put a baby in the freezing car to prove it'd make its adopted father mad.

You chose the best ending bro. I checked out all the other endings, and nothing even compares. First choice, best choice

To be fair, Clem was the same age as Duck and the only other child around (Sarah was at the other table). That would be more like a parent calling a child by their other child's name by accident.

To be fair, she didn't feed her sister glass. But leaving her behind to die was a shitty thing to do as a sister.

Reminder that Kenny caused that kid to act that way

nice buzzword of the month matey pie ;)

There's just something depressing and bleak about Jane endings, and not just because that means you killed Kenny. They just feel hopeless in a weird way, maybe because they don't interact as friendly with each other.

In hindsight Jane deserved everything she got by provoking Kenny but in the moment, the way telltale portrayed the situation, it didn't seem right for Clem to stand by and watch Kenny pull a saving private ryan on a member of the group. My lee wouldn't have done it either.

The kid started it by bringing his russian scum friends to attack and rob us.

Even if you didn't take his medication.

Oh yeah and who was the source of that entire conflict? JANE!

I think a large part of it is the uncertainty. Can the family be trusted(haha no), if you tell them to fuck off how long till you get a group going after you? If you let them in how long till the kid stabs clem and takes her hat?

I'm kind of foggy on season 2 but was the conflict around whether or not to try and find the sanctuary?

If it had been Luke versus Kenny, who would you have chosen?

Kenny.

Kenny. Luke actually rubbed me the wrong way a few times. Like when he abandoned the post at a pivotal moment to fuck (guess who) Jane. And then instead of accepting he fucked up, he acts all defensive and snarky

Not really till the last episode. Like yeah, they're always looking for shelter, and Christa/Kenny mention looking for Wellington early on, but the middle part isn't really focused on that.

More than likely Kenny. Luke was fine, but he was also pretty weird about things, like getting mad at you for killing a dog that bit you and shit.

Like Jane Vs Kenny, neither.

Everyone in season 2 was a complete fucking retard.

It was kind of obvious that Jane isn't comfortable leaving you. Did you pay attention to her at all when talking to her? She even comes back because she wants to stay around people.

She's just as broken as Kenny but in a different way.

Back in the early episodes why were people speculating that Luke was a pedo?

Because he was really friendly towards Clem. Apparently that means sexual attraction

Did Luke do anything wrong? Sounds like am obvious choice

Do you people forget that he fucking loses his eye protecting Clem?

People forgot everything, including the fact that both Lee and Clem would have died if it weren't for Kenny.

If the fight played out the same way I would have still shot Kenny. Jane seemed to give him a few opportunities to back off, and in the end he was the one that was going to do the stabbing. If the roles were reversed I'd probably shoot Luke.

Did you forget that members of the group die because of Kenny, too? Or that he brought the group to the place where they all die?

Did you forget that he was the one supposed to be watching Clem and he loses her?

Did you forget all of that?

Fuck Jane

Killed them both.
Season 2 just pissed me off. Only really liked the first episode.
It feels like it was rewritten half way through, I didn't like how Clem and Kenny showed everyone their credentials so everyone knew they were top tier survivors or how Clem changed from bad ass survivor to weak little girl whenever the plot needed it.

Just remembered how pointless 400 days was and that firefight where everyone was out in the open and miraculously changed places at the start of the next episode.

I personally didn't forget that, because it never happened to begin with to remember

No, but if you tally up everything Kenny did for Clem, and everything "STRONK WIMMENZ JANE" did for Clem, Kenny wins every time.

Jane left a baby in a car to instigate a fight. Fuck anyone who does that, period. It's absolutely fucked.

>Killed them both.
What does Kenny say as he dies

He says its ok ;_;

>telltale thought Jane was compelling enough to side with
>after she got somebody killed for a quickie and ate glass

Hey says "you did the right thing" because even in his final breath, he wanted to lie to protect Clem from the horrible guilt of killing a good man.

goddamn I love kenny

He doesn't want you to feel bad about it, so he tells you that it was the right choice. He also mentions that he's scared of dying though.

And some people still go with Jane or think Kenny is a bad guy.
Even in death, he's only thinking about protecting Clem and being of use.

Duck's death is still the saddest thing to me in this entire game.

He didn't deserve it, he was just a kid.

This was the case for me. I didn't like Jane but the way the confrontation was playing out at the time, Kenny was the aggressor.

>Kenny was abusive
He never ONCE hit someone that didn't deserve it.
In fact I remember that if Clem says "Maybe he shouldn't have." when Kenny is talking to her about Lee saving her, he says "Don't you say that. I oughta slap you."
An abusive person would have just done it. Kenny knew he would never be able to intentionally hurt Clem.

That doesn't really work because he also admits to being dangerous in the other endings where you leave him

'You did the right thing.... I would of ruined Wellington as well or become the biggest Gary Stu you'd ever see'
He didn't have the energy for this though.

Now that's some headcanon if I ever saw it

It's really not a thing you can tally up. Kenny is massively unstable and untrustworthy even more so than Jane.

>Clem and AJ are both in their teens
Are you fucking retarded
If Clem is 16 in Season 3, AJ is 5.

This is the reason why I shot him. I was pissed they dragged him back for season 2 after he had a perfectly fine death scene. I wanted to make sure he stayed out of season 3.

> Kenny is massively unstable and untrustworthy even more so than Jane.

>Kenny always says whats on his mind, brutally honest to the point of fault
>Jane is secretive and flighty, not afraid to abandon those that depend on her

Hmmm

Oh, I wasn't thinking of AJ. I was thinking of the other protagonist of season 3

>Kenny is massively unstable and untrustworthy
Kenny went so far as to even give away a bag of extremely valuable food and supplies just so Clem could be safe in Wellington.

Where as Jane hides babies to start fights with people.

>Kenny was the aggressor
Only after Jane gave you a wink less subtle than a Boeing 737 in preparation of what was about to happen, and then poked at him like she was repeatedly whacking a hornet's nest. Didn't take much to figure out the first go around that no, it was Jane that was really the aggressor and that she only wanted Kenny out of the way because she had a sister complex.

Probably because Clem is the first one to bring it up. I don't see how they have to be exclusive of each other either, just because he's broken and dangerous doesn't mean he can't also be scared of death/not want to make Clem feel bad about shooting him.

Season 2 was complete fucking garbo and relieving everyone of their character assassination by the end of the game through a bullet in the head was the only just option

You're a moron. The speed at which someone turns in TWD universe depends on how quote "full of life" they were before death, but really thats just bullshit and the time it takes is random. Remember the guy who's leg Lee chopped off? He died and came back in a span of 2-5 minutes, and up until that point, he was the only case of this happenning the group had encountered. Lilly had already been performing CPR on him for about a minute by the time they decided to act. As far as Kenny, Lee, and Clem knew, Larry was gonna turn at any second.

>I actually fucking cringed.
What a numale.

>I don't see how they have to be exclusive of each other either
Because if the only reason was that he didn't want her to feel bad, he would only tell her as he was dying. He wouldn't have any reason to lie as she was about to leave him and go off on her own, an 11 year old girl with a bullet wound and a baby in the middle of a blizzard with no supplies

>tfw this discussion made me realize season 2 was well written after all

Woah...how could this...happen...

And Kenny consistently shows that it's hard for him to keep control of himself. He starts shit with Carver, he calls Clem Duck, he wants to die so bad he jumps into a pack of zombies, he loses Clem because he doesn't pay attention to her.

That's just a sample of the dumbass things he does. Giving away a bag of food doesn't show that he's stable and trustworthy.

>Jane
>Leaves her own sister to be eaten alive so she can get a headstart and escape

>Kenny
>Dives into a guaranteed death scenario to save the life of someone he hates
>Survives anyway

How the fuck could anyone pick Jane over Kenny?

By that point, the shit he's seen and the negative bullshit that had been put upon him by less capable and more frightened heard mentality individuals has more than gotten to him. With Clem letting go of him, he'll justify it any way he can in order for her not to feel too bad about it, because the truth is that without her and the baby, he's got nothing left to live for and will just go out there seeking death.
Jane motives are more self serving, she just wants to play the big sister again.

In my playthrough the only time I disagreed with him was when I wouldn't help him kill Larry, and saving Ben (if that matters) and I still had to convince him to come with me at the end of the Ep.4.

It's literally betas. My friend chose Jane, not because of any moral reason, but because he thought Jane was attractive. And he usually plays women as the protagonist when the option is there

I killed Kenny.
Fite me faget

Can we take a moment to appreciate how they made a game with a black MC work?

What happened to telltale? TWD S1 was the last game in which I cared about the story at all.

Why?

Sorry lad, I don't hit little girls.

I'm not sure what he could have done to keep Clem from walking off, drag her back kicking and screaming? That's just asking for both of them to die. Before getting the chance to leave, he mentions that something broke in him a long time ago and that he's working on it.

Right there, he only had Clem and the baby to live for. if the one person in the world that could still trust and believe in him doesn't, then he literally has nothing left for himself. Clem telling him he's too dangerous to be around would be the straw that broke the camel's back in that case.

>With Clem letting go of him, he'll justify it any way he can in order for her not to feel too bad about it
So instead of trying to get her to stay with a somewhat competent adult man, he lets an eleven year old girl go into the wilderness alone, knowing that her chances of survival are close to zero, so that he doesn't hurt her feelings. Instead of trying to actually protect her. And then giving her a baby to take care of without her even asking, all to make her feel that her initial decision was the right choice. Truly the sign of a mentally stable, dependable man.

Surely everyone on Cred Forums can agree that season 2 sucks right?

The writing was shit, the characters were shit, the choices were shit, and we were supposed to believe everyone constantly looked to an 11 year old girl for advice in the apocalypse.

I'm really curious about season 3. I think they might have paid attention to the criticisms of 2, and they seem to have big plans for 3. The IP is their baby afterall, I'm sure they're listening to player feedback, so I'm cautiously hype. But Clem should probably die this season

Lighting in a bottle user.
It's like bands who make one good single.

Lots of games make a black MC work. They did what every game with a black MC needs to do, don't make the fact that he's black his defining characteristic.

Fucking Janefags I swear...

The lead designer and the lead writer left Telltale

Being black isn't a hindrance. It's the difference between having a character that's well written and is also black and having a character that's black as their main character trait.

Post hugs

It was a massive step-down from Season 1, for sure. The writing was nowhere near as tight.

Clem and Kenny shouldn't even be in the next season, not as important characters anyway. Maybe a cameo, but nothing more. That's what should've happened with Season 2, actually.

Not a huge fan of zombies, though I'll go for good characters/story. Should I try the Telltale series? (I assume it IS telltale)

I've always said this, but at least Clem is older now to make her actions a little more justifiable. I didn't want her to be the protagonist in 2 or 3, but at least she isn't the only protag for 3

How about actually trying to convince her that she'd be safer with him, instead of saying "i-i'm trying to change ok...", then following that up with "something broke inside me" immediately after. She says that she's leaving once, then all he does is say "clem please", caves immediately after that and drops AJ on her for no reason

She isn't? I haven't glanced at all towards Season 3. Who are the other protagonists?

Yeah, I bet we'd all be paragons of mental health having gone trough what Kenny has gone trough. Point being though that, if Clem (who has time and time again proven to be a real capable survivor in her own right, despite age and appearances) allows, he's ready to devote his life to her and the baby's survival. If she doesn't, no hard feelings, because he doesn't want her to have his death on her conscience either way.

>playing through season 2 again for shits and giggles
>when Jane leaves she offers you her nail-file
>no real reason to refuse it
>what the fuck lets see what will happen
>shut her the fuck down and refuse to take it
>when the moment comes that you need the nail-file later Jane has already rejoined your party and has it for the event

Whats the point????

Some guy named Javier. But don't let the name fool you, he's white. Seems to be slightly older than teenager clem, maybe in his 18-20s

I think TWD is pretty good. You should enjoy Season 1 a lot though. I'm pretty picky but I thought all the characters and the story was pretty good.

If you follow it up with Season 2 I recommend setting your standards a lot lower because it's definitely a drop in quality in both characters and story

Ah it makes sense now. Janefags don't exist, they are actually pissed lilyfags who can't get over the fact that Larry was going to be a fucking zombie.

Eat a salt lick you faggots.

>slightly older than Clem
Fuck sake. I'm skipping Season 3. I don't want any of this forced romance shite in my Walking Dead. Carly was enough of that for me.

Yes you should. But I will warn you right now that Telltale doesn't hold any of their characters to heart. They throw them away for shits and giggles. I bet you won't even need to play the first two seasons to understand Season 3 whatsoever.

>I bet we'd all be paragons of mental health having gone trough what Kenny has gone trough
Doesn't matter, in the end he's just unreliable and has incredibly poor judgement. If he's hanging by a thread that thing by the end, he just isn't dependable at all

I suppose I should. I survived "Life is Strange" and enjoye dit overall, I can do another such series.

That's such a weird reason to drop the game, but alright brah

How do you get forced romance from someone being older?

Have you forgiven him yet Cred Forums?

Would you fuck Jane?

I know I would

How is forced romance a weird reason to drop a game? Telltale games are all about the writing, because they sure as fuck aren't about the gameplay, and forced romance is ALWAYS terrible writing. Always.

When Season 3 comes out and there's an awkward-ish kiss scene between Clem and Javier, you remember this post and how fucking retarded you were.

Season 1:
>You are a strong healthy older guy and you typically are forced into a leadership role by your groups. This comes with a lot of responsibility and decisions that come with that role. Makes a good amount of sense.

Season 2:
>A group of adults (that have presumably survived the zombie apocalypse for several years now) completely rely on a girl that is 11 years old for some reason. They give her a lot of decisions because she is the protagonist in a video game.

Season 3:
>

I don't want that guy to be a romance option either, but if he's an adult and she's about 14-15 then it shouldn't be a concern.

Ben reminded me of my brother, a fuck up even though he tried to do the right thing. Keeping him alive gave Kenny closure anyways.

Sean Vanaman, the only competent writer Telltale ever had, bailed after Season 1.

He's responsible for every single death in Season 1. Every single one of them.

The Walking Dead franchise in general is not about the zombies, they're just background material to justify the human drama that arises from a continually tense survival situation.
The Telltale series (especially season 1) is better written than anything the comics or the tv series has to offer, so definitely check them out.

You're 100% relying on retarded guess work right now, user. I'll still look back on this post and call you retarded.

>NO U
Yeah, about as much as I expected of you, honestly.

that's hardly no u because I was the one that called you retarded in the first place and you responded by calling me retarded.

You are the one that said no you. You're still retarded for making baseless accusations.

Dude almost got killed, and had to take out another human being in a "do or die" situation after being told that she left an infant out there to die. Before that he's saved your ass many times over. After that, if you alow him, he'll lead you to Wellington and is ready to stay behind, no hard feelings. He's flawed, he's human, he's unstable. But he's the most god damn loyal and capable human being you meet in the god damn franchise, sans perhaps Lee (who would have died way sooner had Kenny not risked life and limb to save him).

Go ahead and quote you calling me retarded first. I'll wait while you embarrass yourself.

His ego fragile enough to be shattered by one sentence from Clementine, what would happen if he actually fucked up while they were out there? People who act as though the stay with Kenny ending is any good are idiots, even going with Jane is better

>even going with Jane is better
There it is. The Janefag finally reveals himself for what he truly is.

>He was always angry in S2

>lose his entire family in s1
>after wandering alone finally finds friends, and maybe even a new chance at love and family
>clem comes back in his life, his old friend Lee is dead, but clem being alive is a gift from god
>five minutes after Clem comes back in his life his best friend is killed, he is beaten with a inch of his life, and his new wife dies

Clearly his anger is unjustified and he should always be all smiles and sunshine, some dumb cunt putting a baby in danger to get a rise out of a father who lost his only son is totally justified as well.

>The IP is their baby afterall
Not at all.

Keyword "even". Really the best thing would be for Clem to die already

Yes he has a reason to be crazy, but the bottom line is that he's dangerous and unstable

It's too late m8. You've already shown us your hand. We already know you're a pathetic virgin that will do anything for pussy.

>punches Lee
>kills Larry
>dindu nuffin

More like.

Season 2:
>A group of mostly strangers (that have barely survived the zombie apocalypse for several years now) use a capable beyond her years 11 year old as a bargaining chip in internal and ever shifting power struggles where the wrong move can (and does) cost them their lives. They give her a lot of responsibilities because she is able and willing while they're often tied up with other responsibilities or just too weak and pathetic to deal with the dire realities of their world.

And to be honest, fuck them. Should have trusted Kenny over a Russian that was moments before shooting at them.

>tfw Kenny will be dead in season 3
HE WAS A REAL HERO GOD DAMNIT

Threats of violence are abuse.

>you're a pathetic virgin that will do anything for pussy
How could this make sense in anyone's head

Jane made her point in the most window-licking retarded way possible, but she was right. You need to be able to work with at least a small group to survive, and along with everything that went down with the last group they were with, Kenny's last scraps of sanity were lying in his protective instincts for a baby who's chances of surviving could be optimistically described as "unlikely".

Well, when people understand incredibly basic English, sentences like those tend to make sense to them.

Damn, watching him get his ass kicked by Carver was great, if only because it fulfills my broken men with eye patch fetish.

>saves everyone's life by killing a 300lb zombie
>This is "abusive"
???

>I intentionally fake infanticide just so I can make someone mad enough to attack me just so I can fool a pre-teen into shooting a person dead who would otherwise go on to sacrifice his life to keep her safe
>instead of just personally killing Kenny myself because I know Clem would find that infinitely reprehensible and then would shoot me herself

Kys before I do it for you

Fuck that stupid baby
Best ending is Clementine leaving everyone behind and dumping the baby in a van

lol you just btfod that virgin, anyone who sides with a woman in anything is just a fuckin VIRGIN

Not a zombie yet

If you ever wanted to announce to everyone that you're a bitter virgin who whiteknights any bit of pussy he sees, this was the way to do it. Congratulations.

He was dead.

So she basically does everything she can to piss off everyone she can so she can TO KILL PEOPLE JUST TO KEEP THE GROUP SMALL instead of having a conversation about splitting up?

>can revive him ingame if you cpr well enough just in time for Kenny to salt him
Uh huh

>even bothering to play s2
No one ACTUALLY did this though, right? You wouldn't actually help Clementine, a girl, right? You DID just kill her and uninstall the game, RIGHT? Or are you seriously that much of a pathetic virgin that you want to fuck 11 year olds?

t. reddit

Pardon my mistyping, you get my point. She willfully lied in order to create situations where she could kill people instead of just leaving with Clem.

The most Larry does is twitch before the salt lick comes down. Besides, a spasm doesn't mean he's alright.

>Lying on the internet
Why bother?

inb4 "H-HE TOTALLY TAKES A BREATH BEFORE HE GETS BRAINED" from an idiot that doesn't understand how CPR works.

Your insane defensiveness only digs your own grave deeper and deeper. Re-evaluate your life m8. Being a virgin doesn't have to define you, even though you seem really determined to let it.

>he
>actually
>played
>woman game
holy FUCK. couldnt make this shit up if I tried

Oh, you mean Jane "just leave my sister, mister" Lonewolf , the edge lord that would rather stir the pot than just sit on her own ego and survive with a small group because she didn't like that she wasn't the alpha dog to a 11 year old girl, just did what she did for the good of the group mentality? The thief of nail files that totally didn't just kill the baby for reals because she knew it could provide a good distracting zombie snack in a flight situation? Jane, the paragon of sanity and morality, that was ready to goad a 11 year old girl to shoot an old friend to "teach her a lesson", that had up to that point pretty much abandoned everyone and everything she knew for her own survival, was just doing all this for the good of a non existent group rather than her own twisted ego? Wow, what a saint.

If we're actually gonna talk about how cpr works, he could technically be kept alive indefinitely if you keep performing cpr and wouldn't turn until you stopped
But you're just a Kennyfag

>projects his problems onto you
>beats a man to death in front of you
>lashes out at you for trying to save his lover
>attempts to beat a man to death over fucking nothing
Jane is a world class cunt but Kenny had some serious fucking problems.

it just hit me
>lawfags choose Kenny
>chaosfags choose Jane

so when will this continue?

who /Wellington Ending/ here

Why are you so mad? Are you the woman who wrote that "baby men mad because baby men like baby men ghostbusters" article? Or are you just really badly triggered by being called out on your virginity?

Ah yes, they should've just performed CPR until they died in that freezer, right bud?

>Kennyfag
Jane whiteknight faggot virgin confirmed.

It literally is m8

>continually confirming that it played woman game
yep keep digging that hole cuckboi

>projection is abuse
>killing an enemy is abuse
>Being angry about losing loved ones is abuse
Lad. You need to go outside.

Then they should be locked up for neglect.

Only ending I ever needed.
I refused to leave him behind, rather take my chances with an old friend than a society of strangers that had been pushed over the population capacity

They should've attempted it for more than four fucking seconds
I fucking hate how stupid Kennyfags are that their only defense is OH YOU MUST LOVE CUNT when their own paragon of hope is a fucking moron
I fucking hate this game series

Kennybros are actually smart winners so I don't see the problem in defending ourselves at all cost.

Imagine being so triggered by being called a virgin that you resort to this level of shitposting. What an empty virgin life to lead.

>I-I DON'T EVEN C-CARE
Yeah, that'll hide your waifufaggotry lad. Kek.

To be fair, I thought killing Sarah that way was pretty bullshit as well. I think it was just laziness and/or lack of dev time on Telltale's part more than anything, but the way they kill her and Nick in that episode no matter what, and none of the characters really care?

It highlighted a lot of what was wrong with season 2 and the wasted potential the new characters had.

Abuse:
to treat in a harmful, injurious, or offensive way:
to abuse a horse; to abuse one's eyesight.

to speak insultingly, harshly, and unjustly to or about; revile; malign.

Come on.

So you're telling me, if you were captured by cannibals and about to be killed along with the rest of your group (and little girl, mind you) and someone has a heart attack, you are going to just keep preforming CPR on them? Forever? For what purpose? At that point you're just being cruel to the person you're 'trying' to help.

What a stupid thing to say.

that was the ending i wanted even though i didnt at the time.
I didnt want kenny to go but also felt like it was right
Also safest for baby

user he's asking who stayed at Wellington, not with Kenny

But yeah, I'd rather stick by my friend through the thick and thin than to just let them suffer alone.

>unjustly
Learn what words mean before you embarrass yourself like that again.

>he freely admitted to playing a woman game, then continued to show his face in this thread
jesus, i just...do you have NO dignity left? none at all? i'm at a loss for words right now

For more
Than four
Seconds
The only reason Kenny acted as he did was because his family wasn't with him and that's all he ever gave a shit about, not anybody else in your group who are ALL in the freezer at that point
Oh wait except for Molly and Ben but whatever
Point is Kenny is a prick

I shot him because he was trying to kill someone else. I then left Jane at the side of the road because shes a psychopath.

>STILL going with this shitposting just because you were called out for being a virgin

Actually, there's like a single frame where you see him wake up from the attack right before Kenny fucks him up with the salt lick.

>I killed him because he was defending himself against a psychopath
?

It doesn't matter how long you preform CPR, four seconds or four hours, it doesn't matter if you don't have anything else to do for the victim. It's like keeping someone who is a vegetable alive on life-support for years, nothing you do will make them better.

Plus, they all were in a life-or-death situation. Even if Kenny's family wasn't a factor, they were sitting ducks in the freezer. One of the St. John's would come by with a gun and kill them all before they had a chance, they couldn't figure a way out AND try to keep Larry alive.

He doesn't "wake up" at all, you absolute spastic.

your hole is now so deep that you've gone through the center of the earth and are on your way to the chinklands

if you aren't just the same guy taking us for a ruse cruise, you are really sad

Why are you so mad about being called a virgin? Why are you under the impression that getting the last word will make you no longer an embarrassing virgin?

>Also safest for baby
Thing is, we have no guarantee of that.
Walled in places that are at the edge/over the population capacity have a high disease/starvation ratio.
Even with no zombies around, a simple plague or a harvest failure can make an infant into a viable source of nutrition after the livestock, household animals and the rats are gone.
Hell, I half expect them to make a point out of this in season 3, with a long going siege on wellington by marauders simply attempting to starve them out.

Why are you so freely admitting that you play games with women in them?

>this virgin desperately trying to save face with this terrible shitposting

Didn't know at the time how crazy she was because I was thinking the baby was dead.

>Janefags will actually ignore this because they realized how wrong they are and are in such denial they have to become blind to how fucking wrecked they are

Fucking irony. These kids today can't even correct grammar

>I don't know what irony means but I'll say it anyway
What did I tell you about learning the meaning of words before embarrassing yourself?

>being the epitome of the downfall of western society, the rise of nu-males

>if I throw ALL the buzzwords then I win, r-right?
Why are you so angry about being a virgin?

>Janefags will actually use microaggressions as a reason to lie about killing a baby to trick a child into killing someone

Jane was absurd as fuck and let her sister die, good thing we all pretend that didn't happen because Kenny cares enough about life to raise his voice.

What's your argument again? That if people insult you you should kill them? Typical.

>What happened to telltale
The writers who made it good went and made Firewatch

>being a cuck

I love that you're "ironically" using buzzwords that you know apply to you. In a way, every post you make is just you insulting yourself while everyone around you laughs and agrees.

>Nick gets the most development in the first two episodes
>Clem has emotional investment after Nick either saves her life, or she promises Pete to look out for him
>he dies offscreen a few minutes into episode four

>being
>a
>cuck

>sticking around after you lost your argument and can't make a point just to call people names that don't make sense

Oh fuck I just realized you were right the whole time! Holy shit!

Your next move is to say you were only pretending to be retarded

See

>Even the fucking boat.
Except in 400 Days it turns out the boat plan was shit because Vernon and a ton of the other make a wish faggots died.

In the end this exposes the truth. Telltale is shit and have no direction and drop characters and plot lines every time and then have to pretend they had a plan by creating a false moral dilemma where they have to make you look not retarded for being fooled into killing someone for wanting to kill someone who genuinely wanted you to and succeeded in making you believe they killed an infant.

Name ONE (1) situation where Kenny was wrong.

I can't even believe people still argue this. Kenny was objectively correct in almost every situation, and in the few grey areas its really easy to argue his point of view.
Jane was batshit crazy and completely unsupportable in comparison.

This exactly how destroyed I came into this thread to see Janefags be. I'm happy you're surrendering like this, truly.

>HEY THIS GUY SAID MEAN THINGS WHILE EVERYONE DIED! TIME TO SIDE WITH THE NEW CHICK WHO ENDANGERED A BABY TO PROVE A POINT

beingacuck

Where's the Janefag greentext screencap?

Oh fuck you're right I wish I was so abused
enough to kill anyone who reminds me of my dad! Even if I'm doing so in defense of an INFANT abuser!

>I oughta slap you

Now this may be from me and my backwards southern ways, but I've heard that phrase thrown around and never saw/got hit otherwise. Kinda fucked up, but I think it's just a phrase older people in the south use.

This. Is disgusting how Janefags are such easily triggered sheltered kids

>people try t opush the "omg lerry wasn't a zombie" shit and play this his poor daughter card
>remember Lilly is a psycho that murders the only other decent character up to that point for having a different idea and steals the groups vehicle, leaving them for dead

He is also only saying he "oughta slap you" if you insult Lee's sacrifice, which he damn well should.

Keep in mind he says this no matter how his relationship with Lee was in TWD Season 1

Right, I found nothing wrong with him saying it in that moment. In fact, the one time he hits Clem (by accident, mind you, she got caught on the back swing) he looks mortified.

This, Kenny didn't really make the best decision spur-of-the-moment, but his action is completely validated after the fact (and that happens throughout Season 1)

>CPR revives people

hot meme

So Kennybrosnwin and Janefags have no argument except pretending it makes sense to trick a kid into killing someone by lying that you did something reprehensible that would justify them to fight you. Any final arguments, Janecucks? Or are you still killing the people close to your "surrogate" sister as a way of coping with how you let your sister die?

It does. But it sure as shit wouldn't work on such a fat fucker

Because they were make a wish faggots, you retard.

here.
I instantly regretted my decision as soon as he walked away.
;_;7

>400 Days
>Relevant to anything
Kek

;___;

>Can't ditch the baby in the compound and go off with kenny alone

Worst feel

Killed that annoying faggot with pleasure.

Kenny did everything wrong. Kill them both.

>Kenny did everything right*
ftfy

Hopefully they at least let us mold the kiddo into a serial killer.

>that firefight where everyone was out in the open and miraculously changed places at the start of the next episode
The threads at the time were all wondering if it'd just be Clem and the baby alone, perhaps with a dying Luke to see her off, but no, everyone teleports all over the place, half the cast don't bother to take cover, and the ruskies took the time to trade weapons. God, I'm rewatching the transition, and even without the continuity errors the entire firefight is the dumbest thing I've ever seen, all to justify no casualties. Bald ruskie shoots in the air for a bit before wasting shots on Luke's cover, tree ruskie can't hit Kenny worth shit and is also liable to hit Arvo with his angle. Mike shouts "I'm hit, I'm hit!" like it's fucking paintball as he stumbles around in the open for no fucking reason. Clem gets knocked to the ground by God himself for all we know, and Arvo is left sat next to two pistols, but nobody thinks to take him out. Makes me want to get a whiteboard and figure out every point of idiocy in the entire ten minute segment.

t. kennycuck

t. glass eater

Fuck Trump and fuck white people

I shot Kenny because I thought he was being unreasonable. When I realized Jane was a lying bitch I immediately reloaded.

I didn't want either of them to die but since you need to choose one the obvious antagonist dies and that should be canon.

How did you think Kenny was being unreasonable? Jane pretended to leave a baby in a fucking snowstorm.

You haven't read the comics, huh? Civilization's actually being rebuild, with giant communitys and roads and all that stuff.

I absolutely love Kenny. He's one of the characters who underwent huge development and he felt the most real to me.

I didn't shoot anyone. I just watched Kenny stab that stupid bitch. Seriously, what was her end game there? To force herself in a situation where Kenny would want to kill her? I still don't understand her logic.

Kenny himself admits that shooting him was the right thing to do.

She's a psychotic bitch
He didn't want Clem to be fucked in the head, plus he carries a lot of survivor guilt. Kenny probably offed himself a few hours after leaving Clem at Wellington.

He's trying to reassure Clem that what she did was right.

Kenny took the bag of supplies left out though. I didn't leave him, but for the people who stayed at Wellington that could be a good sign, like he'll try to come back.

I mean, it's TT so he won't, and he's just going to die when I play S3, but I can always hope for a miracle.

>Clem, stay out of this
>Proceeds to beg for help before dying

Im glad Jane died

Idunno. Everyone REALLY thought Kenny was going to disappear forever at the end of Season 1, or die in the Horde during Season 2, but The Based God just doesn't quit. I hope he comes back as a kind of Governor figure (the TV show's Governor, at least) whose right about everything for the wrong reasons and goes on to become a huge anti-hero.

I wouldn't mind that as long as we get to side with him on everything.

I think there's a part where Based God has to become Punished Ken - A Floridian denied his Boat, for story reasons

>the TV show's Governor, at least
I think you're just homo, dude. You want to fuck the actor. He's a 2-dimensional psycho in both mediums. He's wrong about everything.

>he satyed at Wellington with the baby
what a bitch ass pussy

Governor in the TV show built a working, thriving community. He's still crazy but he's no worse than Rick, before everything falls apart.
If Coral had died at Hershel's farm, Rick would be directly on-par with the Governor.

>people literally chose a dyke who ate glass over fucking kenny

probably thought they'd get a sex scene or something the dumb fucks

>We're leaving here
>Together

;_;

kenny only wanted to save somebody, he failed his family and felt tremendous guilt for it. when he saves you and the baby he is absolved. literally the perfect character ending.

Find a flaw, I dare you.

With the series? With Kenny? With Clem? What?

We didn't get a DLC SoL episode where Kenny teaches us to fish.

Cause we can salvage this thread a little before the end.

>How is he abusive in any way?

lol, you are the true numale since you love being abused.

TellTale would score alot of points with me if they don't invalidate season 2s ending choice in season 3. There should be a character that is alive and well in S3 that is either replaced by Kenny/Jane if they are alive. Like in Masseffect where if Mordin is alive he's trying to cure the genophage but if he's dead Its Paddok Wiks but they are both different characters with different personalities fulfilling the same roles. Same with Kaiden/Ash and Wrex/Wreav etc. Bioware did it is it too much to ask TellTale?

>tfw its an antagonistic character trying to take over a community
>tfw you have a choice to side with them.
>tfw Governor Kenny and his Lieutenant Clem
I'd be ok with that. Since there's two playable characters it wouldn't be too taxing on TellTale. If Clem refuses to help Javier's storyline can be with him, if clem decides to work with them Javier's storyline can be with the other community.

Come on telltale! for old times sake make our choices matter!